The Sensuous Kunoichi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lexi pulled away slightly, a strand of mixed saliva joining each of their lower lips and clinging for a second before disappearing. “Wait,” Lexi said. “Let me help you to feel clean again. I know some techniques from Japan, they’re very effective.”

“Do anything to me. Do everything to me. Every touch from you is like heaven.”

“I have a speculum to clean inside you, and a large syringe that I can use to fill your bottom with warm water and then a kind of antiseptic. It will kill any germs that he may have left in you.”

Kim looked scared. “Oh God. I’ve never… I mean, I don’t think I could…”

“It’s okay, it won’t be embarrassing, I promise. I’ll just squirt it into you and you can squirt the liquid into the toilet. You can trust me. I admit, I will enjoy doing it to you, but I really think you’ll feel a lot better.”

“You’re going to look inside my pussy?”

“I’m going to wash you inside.”

“Oh…”

“It’s okay, if you don’t want to…”

“No, it’s just. I’m so fucking turned on right now, I’d let you do anything to me. Truly.”

“Okay. I’ll go and get the tools,” Lexi said, standing slowly, water running in shiny rivulets down her body. This time she watched Kim looking lustily at her sex. She tenderly pulled back the lips so her clitoris pushed forward like a tiny penis. Kim licked her lips.

“You like it?”

“It’s beautiful. I’ve never looked at one so close before, other than mine.”

Lexi stepped out of the bath and left the room.

She returned carrying a leather satchel, climbing back into the bath. She turned a bright lamp on behind her to allow her to see inside Kim.

“How should we do this?” Kim asked.

“Well, I think it’s best if you bend over and arch your back. I’ll put the water into your bottom first and let it wash you.” She removed a huge glass syringe from her kit, marked with black measurement lines.

Kim turned over and bent forward, pushing her bum close to Lexi. Lexi felt her own sex tingling as she admired the slippery pussy and tight dimple of anus before her, between marshmallow-like cheeks. Water dribbled from her lips into the bath.

“I’ll just get your bottom ready with my fingers. Don’t worry, I’ll be gentle,” Lexi said in a whisper.

She touched Kim’s cheeks as if touching a paper-thin Ming vase, her eyes locked on the vertical slot of her anus. Her mouth watered as she gently pulled them apart, and the orifice became round and inviting. The muscle squeezed and relaxed, and Lexi felt thrills flow through her, the knowledge that this girl was showing her the most private, personal part of her body. A part of her body used to expel waste, a funky, intimate corner of this delicious little girl, pushed out in her face, so obviously begging to be licked.

“Try to relax your bum. Even push out towards me, it’ll help me get in.”

“Like this?” Kim asked, her sphincter blossoming behind her, turning slightly inside out, the red interior pushing out.

“Perfect” Lexi said, licking her finger and touching the raw flesh tenderly.

“Oh.” Kim said, releasing a low moan.

Lexi rubbed the hole with the pad of her finger, watching her bare pussy. The inner lips were squeezed between her outer lips and her clitoris was slightly peeking out of its hood.

“I’m going to put my finger in now.” Lexi said, dipping inside the muscle, entering Kim’s back passage.

“God, that feels strange, but in a good way. You’re so gentle and loving.” Kim reached around behind herself, her hands dripping water and pulled apart her own ass cheeks.

Lexi worked her finger in deeply, touching the velvet walls of her rectum. In moments Kim’s arse was relaxed enough to accept the enema, but Lexi put another finger in, unable to help herself. Kim’s anus seemed to suck her fingers longingly, and Kim groaned more urgently as Lexi pulled apart her sphincter.

She remover her fingers quickly, and gazed into the vacuum left by them. Her insides were perfectly red and hollow, and she could almost see three inches inside her before the muscle contracted.

Breathing heavily from the sight, her own pussy was so slimy she felt the lips slide as she moved around to suck up the litre of antiseptic fluid and some warm bath water. She slipped the nipple of the enema syringe into Kim’s arsehole and pushed firmly down on the plunger.

“Oh my God!” Kim blurted, tensing. “Oh fuck! It feels… Oh Jesus. Fuck. It feels like I need to shit so badly!” Gooseflesh broke out across her body.

“It’s okay, it’s okay. Just let the liquid do its work.” Lexi looked at Kim’s pussy, noticing the slippery build up gathering around her vagina. “Looks like you’re enjoying it.”

“God, it makes me want… So horny… I want you to fuck me. Oh God, I’m so fucking horny.”

Lexi smiled. Teasingly she touched Kim’s sensitive arsehole, leaking some of the fluid.

“Oh, God, don’t. I can barely hold it inside.”

“That’s okay. If you need to let some out it’s okay, but try to hold it as long as you can. It will kill all the germs and later I can do other things to it if you want me to.”

Lexi touched Kim gently, tracing her finger over the parted lips of her sex, then stroking her hairless mound, and cupping her gently. Juices squelched into her palm. She pressed into her little clitoris, moving in tiny circles, then going back the other way.

Gently she slipped her finger in. It sank in easily and juices welled up all around her digit.

“You certainly are wet,” Lexi mused, her other hand stroking Kim’s water-swollen belly.

She warmed the speculum in the bath water and slowly pressed it into Kim’s hole. It looked positively depraved, the young girl’s arse pointing up out of the water, anus bulging with liquid, and the silver handles of the speculum poking out of her cunt.


Lexi wound the speculum, opening up Kim’s cunt lewdly. When it resembled the width of a soft drink can Lexi moved the light behind her and peered inside the open cavity of the girl.

It was a sight Lexi loved. The urethra stretched wide, clitoris erect and poking from its hood, a shiny expanse of red inner flesh and the gaping open snatch beneath almost forgotten lips. The lovely scent of pussy was fresh in the air and Lexi’s mouth salivated persistently.

She was clean inside, the walls of her snatch pink and healthy, perhaps only slightly bruised by the Arab’s thick cock. Her cervix was a little dimple at the end of her vagina, slightly darker than the surrounding pillows.

Lexi sank back, admiring the way Kim was held open before her, her entire being on show.

“Lexi. Put something in me. I’m so empty. Would you piss into me. Wash my cunt. Just anything to remove that man’s remnants.”

“I will.” Lexi said, standing slowly up in the spa. She stood behind Kim, pressing down in the middle of her back to help her angle her pussy upwards until it looked like a cup waiting to be filled.

Lexi bent her knees slightly, taking aim, and pulling her lips back she pissed hard into Kim’s cunt. Her pee bubbled up and flooded out, splashing into the bath water. Lexi pissed harder, her pee splashing over the speculum and Kim’s anus, washing the walls and interior of Kim’s cunt.

“God… Oh, I can feel it… Feels so fucking good. Oh, Lex… I want you to make me come. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Oh, so dirty, so fucking dirty…”

The sight of her own pee filling up Kim’s pussy and overflowing into the spa filled Lexi with emotions so intense she almost collapsed into the tub. She touched Kim’s bum as her piss slowed to a trickle, stroking the creamy skin. Kim’s fingers rubbed over her clitoris, masturbating furiously.

Groaning and shaking Kim thrashed her head from side to side. Lexi lowered herself, warm pee running over her cunt and down her legs until her face was above Kim’s anus. In a trance she licked at the sheen of clean urine, licking up droplets into her mouth. Again she gazed into Kim’s pink cunt longingly, before heaping handfuls of water inside her to wash away the pee.

That pushed Kim over the edge and Lexi stared into her cunt as she came. White orgasmic fluid seemed to leak from the pores of her internal walls, gathering on the shiny silver speculum’s beaked prongs.

Lexi moved her finger into the gaping orifice and wiped some of the discharge onto her finger, then brought it up to her lips. She sucked the tangy juice and let it melt in her mouth, relishing the pure female essence. Kim watched from behind, her eyes glazed with lust at Lexi’s actions. “Give me some…”

Lexi scooped up more of the cream and moved it to Kim’s warm mouth. Eagerly she licked off the fluid, her eyes locked to Lexi’s.

Gently Lexi pulled the speculum from Kim, her pussy’s door closing silently. Tenderly they washed each other, pausing to kiss, squeeze and play. Then they showered together before Kim emptied her enema into the toilet, all the while with Lexi holding her hand and rubbing her back.

“This is the most romantic thing anyone has ever done for me,” Kim said, looking up at Lexi with love in her eyes. Lexi bent lower and kissed Kim’s puffy lips, pausing to allow saliva to lubricate the kiss and letting their lips glide softly against each other. Lexi’s hand found one of Kim’s plump breasts, cupping it and allowing it to jiggle slightly. The nipple sprang hard into her palm. She let her eyes slide down over the eighteen year old body, unscarred and magnificently shaped, her innocence and youth still intact after her horrible ordeal.

The sound of breaking glass made both of them jump. Kim’s eyes jolted open in sudden terror and the blood drained out of her face.

Lexi spun around, ducking low and pulling the bathroom cabinet’s door open. Three shurikan stars lay clipped into the inner door. Lexi snatched them up and held her finger to her lips, looking Kim in the eye before flicking out the bathroom lamp.

Somehow, the coldness of the world had penetrated their sanctuary. Lexi felt caught out, and cursed herself as to how she’d been discovered. Another chapter was about to unfold before her, of that she could be sure.

**********************

Author’s note:

This work is dedicated to my little English girls Lexi and Kim. Your letter gave me great pleasure and this is merely a small token of my appreciation. I also want to dedicate this to all the women who’ve enjoyed reading it. Every curve and crevice of your bodies deserves to be kissed by someone you love. If you get the chance, drop me a line and tell me how I’ve done with my first lesbian tale. Yours in respect, admiration, and adoration of all women,

- NorthwestRain.

12