The Sentinel Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JPMMURPHY
JPMMURPHY
29 Followers

Marge loved that he was just exactly the kind of stud that her husband would hate; she loved that he was black. When they weren't in a loving mood but more in a mood for passion and raw sex, Marge liked to think of what her husband would think of this black stud, with a cock that made his look like an afterthought, screwing her to the floor. Or better yet, Devil could cum around her lips as she sucked her stud off. Her husband would go ballistic and so what? Who knows who her husband was 'jerking off' with, alone in the study, at night? But then again, who cares. I have devil, and that's all that matters.

Marge had discovered that by leaving her daughter's bedroom door open, she could enjoy her image in the mirror that hung on the back of the door, and this made it so much easier to project the devil's image onto bed with her, his huge black hands on her breasts as his head pressed in between her thighs. Yes, she was ready.

And so, the chat began as Marge moved to a sitting position and pulled her camisole over her head, sitting seductively with the keyboard on her lap. She wanted the devil and wanted him to know it. She had no idea just how much the devil really wanted her.

* * * * *

It hadn't been a surprise when Jan had gently kissed Jack last night after snuggling on the bed beside him. And it hadn't really been much more of a surprise when they'd fallen into each other's arms and made love slowly and tenderly, finding quiet release as the world fell away and it became just the two of them. It had been amazing at the end when they'd lain in each other's arms and sobbed softly for Lisa - the real Lisa. Jack had felt the shackles finally release as he floated in the loving comfort of Jan and reflected on his life.

What had been a surprise had been the gentle words spoken softly this morning as they lie tangled in the sheets, and Jan kissed his ear. "I think I love you, Jack. I'm sorry".

Sliding out of the bed before he could react, she'd retreated to the bathroom to shower. Instead of joining her, he'd lain quietly in bed and wondered what it meant - not just the testament of love or the soft apology, but the loving and giving after so long tormented and alone. What could it bring now after that same feeling had brought so much pain?

'Enjoy, Jackie boy; I know I will.'

He'd gone so far in such a short time and come so much closer in a week than he had in almost two years of anguished searching. Why had he locked himself away and shut the world out - the world that Lisa had so loved and enjoyed, the world she no longer had.

After showers and quiet dressing in the bedroom, where they regarded each other with trepidation, they'd finally settled in the breakfast nook, finding solace in talk of past experiences and current events. They never wandered beyond tomorrow because talk of a future could mean a future together or a future in quiet retreat - something Jack knew all to well and couldn't deal with right now.

His laptop was brought out, and they watched carefully the 25 minutes of 'frames' Jack had captured. The quality, while not as good as the quality of Jan's screen - the original - was very good considering the circumstances. They were silent as they watched the drama unfold and saw Jan's naked body as she moved up to make love to Jack. Nothing was said as they watched her hand reach into his briefs and pull his cock out, letting it slide in slow. Jack shifted slightly in his chair over remains of scrambled eggs as he'd relived the moment his cock had been washed in the wetness of Jan.

Finally, when she moved back to the head of the bed and sat with a pout, staring at the camera, Jan - today's Jan - reached across the table and gently took Jack's hand as they waited for what would come next. His hand tightened around hers almost to the point of hurting when they saw the small grey box that said 'connecting…' come up. The sigh was audible when the picture finally materialized.

They studied the surroundings more than the person. They noted the paint on the walls which seemed to be peeling - a sure sign of an old building with lead-based paint, an old calendar on the wall behind the person, and bookshelves stacked with thick publications of some kind. The lighting seemed to come from above and behind with a yellow glare; probably, a bare light bulb, they'd decided.

The chair itself appeared to be an old oak barrister's swivel chair with the seat covered in some dark material, probably leather, that appeared to be cracked or torn with the white, fluffy filling sticking out in a few places. An old dingy T.V. tray table, the kind your mother probably had stuffed in the closet for guests or late night snacks, was to the right with a mouse and keyboard on it.

They'd almost missed it, off in a dark corner above the bookshelf, but there seemed to be a bulletin board with papers tacked to it. There really wasn't much else to divine from the images, but they both knew it could be important. It was just too dark and the picture too grainy to give up secrets easily.

When 'cyber' Lisa slipped in the chair, they could see clearly that it was a dark- haired woman of oriental persuasion. Her features were fine and attractive, and she seemed to be lost completely in what was going on. Her eyes were fixed forward and to the right a little as she watched something or someone intently. Several of the frames were blurry as she struggled to recover and move back out of the camera's angle, but a few were quite clear as she looked across her breasts, her hands still working with the jerky motion of an old-time movie as her cam sent a frame across every two or three seconds.

Her lips were full and dark, probably flushed as she made love with her hands, giving herself to someone. Was it them? Supposedly. Was it really? Who knew?

After watching it a few times, Jan got a writing pad and took notes as Jack read off frame numbers from the recording. Opening an editing program, they struggled for a couple of hours trying to focus and brighten things more. The programs they had available just weren't good enough, but Jack knew where to look for help.

He found Lee on-line as expected, and opening chat with him had been easy, even comforting. It brought Jack's quiet cocoon back to life, the hours they'd sat late at night talking about nothing of importance, just a couple of guys keeping each other company.

Jack put it to him as a challenge explaining that he had become 'involved' with a woman in chat, and she was making a game out of finding her. Her challenge had been that if he could figure out where she was, as close as possible, she would come visit Jack. Lee laughed and accused Jack of not playing fair but said sure, anything to get his sorry ass out of that wheelchair of his. Jack sent the selected files, careful to exclude any that had the small picture of Jan in the lower right- hand corner and asked his friend to 'have fun, she's a real looker.'

Finally, they were back in the car, headed for Jan's office; she was curled again under her seatbelt, comfortable with Jack and fiddling with the radio. Moving through traffic, it took a few minutes for Jack to catch it, but there it was. The black van again. The same antenna farm he'd seen before outside the store. Checking the side mirrors, he saw no traffic around them other than the car in front and two behind him with the van following.

It just didn't seem right. There couldn't be more than one of those things, and the odds of the same person being on the same road, going in the same direction, a day after he'd seen it, at a store five miles away, were very slim.

The car in front slowed, and instead of passing, Jack dutifully slowed as it turned off the road into a parking lot. One of the cars behind Jack pulled out and sped away, while the other car and the van slowed with them.

Still three blocks from Jan's office, Jack decided he needed gasoline and without warning pulled into the next station he found. The van continued to follow the other car. As they went past, Jack, standing in his open door, was unable to make anything out through the polarized windows of the van. He tried to get the plate number, but the van pulled around the slower car, just in time, to block his view. Intentional? Well, it just didn't seem right. Who are you, Jack wondered as he started pumping gas.

* * * * *

The Captain had noticed them all gathered around John's desk early in the morning. It seemed he had something on the screen of his government-issued laptop that was of great interest, and from the snickers and laughs, he guessed it was some porn picture someone had sent in a mail. The office had finally settled, shortly afterward, as phones were answered and reports filled out.

But there it was again, and he was getting pretty tired of it. It must have been more than one picture, and he'd had this problem before with John. Enough was enough. As he stepped to the door, he yelled across the room, "I have no idea what you bunch of pansies are looking at but get back to your desks and get to work. John, I want you and your laptop in here right now".

With that, the party was over. The Captain seemed to escort each one of them back to his or her desk with his eyes and finally settle on John as he carried the laptop towards the office. It was odd, thought the captain, that John's look was more one of defiance than guilt as he settled into the chair in front of the desk.

"What the hell are you up to, John? Open your computer and show me exactly what you were showing them." What a fucking immature idiot. You had to wonder how some of them made it this far. And what really burns is that stupid, defiant smirk. He has no idea. Just as well, that will make all this easier.

"Sure, Captain, I picked this up on the, ah, internet last night. It might be important to Linda's investigation. Not sure why, let's just call it a hunch."

With that, John opened his computer and turned it so the Captain could see. It took a second to realize it was a woman with her legs spread, her fingers digging in as she satisfied herself. "What is this shit, John? What does this have to do with anything? You know damn good and well, this kind of thing..."

"Wait, let me see." Walking around the desk to stand beside the Captain, John reached out with great flare and pressed a key. The figure started moving as the Captain's blood pressure steadily went up.

Reaching for the phone, the Captain started yelling, "John...," only to stop abruptly when the woman slipped, and her face fell into view. It took a beat to be sure, but three frames later, the Captain was certain it was Linda. John jumped when the captain slammed the laptop closed, hard enough to crack the top of the case.

Suddenly displaying exaggerated calm, the Captain invited John back to his seat and waited with a smile as he settled in. This isn't right. What's the Captain up to, thought John. He watched in amazement as the Captain dialed a number and asked for a Ruth. "Yes, Ruth, could you come to my office. Yes, you will...yes, we're going to...John. What's that? Oh, yes, a long time, but I think it's taken care of now."

Turning back to John, the Captain asked if he wanted a cup of coffee while they waited for Ruth. The Captain finally got it, thought John. He'd been right. That sticky-fingered bitch Linda was going to get hers, and then he'd be the Captain's pet. Damn, better than he thought. Shit, he could have the old man's job inside a year, maybe less.

John was lost in celebration when a stern-faced Ruth made her way into the office. When John finally noticed her, the first thing he thought was, 'who is this black bitch.' But this was the office, and he'd learned better so he kept his mouth shut.

"John, this is Ruth Johnson. Ruth, this is our John." Damn straight, it is, Ruth; I am the man, thought John.

"Nice to meet you, John. I'm the head of HR, and I've heard quite a bit about you."

Human Resources, thought John. Damn, the Captain moves fast. I wonder if there'll be more money for the next paycheck. It would be great to upgrade my internet connection. All smiles for the lady even if she is a black bitch, thought John.

"John, we've been very concerned about you for several months now. As you know, we constantly check and monitor our people due to the nature of what we do. We pride ourselves in putting your physical and mental health first..."

What is this shit, thought John. What the hell is she talking about my health for?

"Each time you log on to the office LAN, we scan the hard disk, check for file names and types, and download all your 'cookies'. We've been following a trend, John, that started with you about three months ago. In light of these developments, we feel it in your best personal interest to give you time off with pay until the end of the year. You'll be required to visit the company psychologist three times a week for individual sessions and participate in group sessions twice a week to try and deal with your problem."

John couldn't stand it anymore. Jumping to his feet, he yelled, "What the fuck are you talking about, you fat, black cow!"

The Captain was calm as he said, "John, you still have a chance here. Now sit down, and let Ruth finish. And one thing, that type of language will not be used in my office in the presence of a woman. Got that, buddy boy?"

With a sudden rush of self-preservation, John read the Captain's tone all too well. Sitting back down, he folded his arms over his chest and waited.

"John, that type of aggression is part of what we're talking about. Our goal is to help you, John. Now, you are immediately relieved of duty and should turn any pending cases over to the Captain. You should go home, kick back, and relax. I want to see you here, bright and early, Monday morning at eleven, and I'll introduce you to Patti, your psychologist. For the time being, we are dropping your status from sergeant to caseworker to help remove some of the stress you seem to be under, but your pay will not be affected unless we deem it necessary to take further action or you miss your sessions."

John missed most of it as his head pounded. His hands were tight balls while his nails cut into his palms. His mind wandered to what he could do to this fucking cow if he could just have half an hour alone with her. He'd have her screaming for mercy, just after she begged him for more.

"Is that all?" John asked as if taking an order at a restaurant.

"Any questions, John?" The Captain was surprised at how calm John was. Maybe he understands just how important this opportunity is.

"No, Captain. And thank you, Ruth...ah.. I'm sorry; I seem to have missed your last name."

"Not at all, John. Ruth Johnson, HR. I'm looking forward to seeing you on Monday, John. Thank you."

Right, John thought. You're going to see me all right.

* * * * *

Marge was lost completely in devil's body. She felt so good; they had chatted for almost two hours as he'd talked about his wife and how much it hurt. He'd asked about the children and listened patiently as she went on and on about her daughter. Marge told him how she'd discovered the cam in her daughter's closet and was sure she was doing the same thing they were every chance she got. But it was okay, she'd told him, as well as herself; it was safe sex and better than getting knocked up in the backseat of a car. Besides, she, herself, was doing it too and knew that aside from nudity and some good healthy sex, there wasn't a thing in the world to be ashamed of or concerned about. Hell, she thought, if her mother had been more open with her about sex, she might not be stuck where she was today.

The devil had even promised to keep an eye out for Vicky and take 'care' of her if he saw her getting out of hand or into trouble in a chat room. What more could she ask for?

Then they'd talked about her husband. Marge loved how the devil was always very attentive with that topic, knowing where her primary source of grief lied and trying to help her out. She thought it was cute that he would listen to her talk about his work in great detail, trying to help her find a solution to their relationship in his workplace. Nice, she thought, but when you got right down to it, men just didn't get it.

After the chat, he'd asked if she'd like to have a cam. "What an idiot," she wrote back. "I'm dying to be with you". Lying on the bed, stretched out in front of her own cam, she felt the rush as his name came on-line in the cam list, and she clicked to open it. Damn, he is so fine. What a body - his thighs, developed and firm; his stomach flat; and what a cock. Huge. She tried to imagine what it would feel like as it slid in, slowly. Yes, that would be so good, she thought.

Moving her daughter's pillows, she lay back with her head facing the computer screen, looking out over her body, her feet to each side of her picture, and angel watched as devil held his cock and squeezed. Her hands wandered languidly across her breasts as she squeezed a nipple and felt the rush between her thighs. Raising her knees to open herself more, she moved a hand down and tested the waters. Damn, I want him in me. But first...

Sliding first one finger in, and then two, she brought them out and showed them to the cam. Yes, my little devil, they're wet. Then she brought them to her mouth as she imagined sucking his huge cock. God, she thought, she could cum in less than a minute.

The devil's pace increased as his cock stretched out, and Marge had visions of her husband being forced to sit in a chair and watch as she swallowed the black stallion whole before gulping down his cum. Yes, that would serve him right, she thought.

* * * * *

They had been talking about it off and on all day, and no real decision had been made yet. Jack wanted to get back to his fortress, just for a day or two, but he was having trouble dealing with the idea of leaving Jan alone. She had mentioned keeping in touch by chat but abandoned the idea as soon as she saw Jack's face.

While they had maintained their physical distance most the day, they had opened up more as they talked about their companies and families. Jack had revealed a little while telling tales of Mexico and Juan's family and was surprised to learn Jan spoke Spanish as well. Miami, born and raised, it was actually the first language in the area she grew up in.

Finally, having watched Jack struggle enough, Jan found a moment to step close, putting her hand on his belt to keep him from rushing away. "Jack, take me with you. I can have my mails and calls forwarded, and I'm good for at least a week. Besides, I haven't been on a vacation since Hank died."

The kiss was slow in coming, but it spoke of more than affection, as well as a lot of relief. Jack picked up the phone and called Michelle to request she make reservations for two later in the evening. He could only imagine her reaction as he spelled out Jan's full name.

* * * * *

It wasn't so much that John's car had slammed into the back of Marge's car when he pulled in the drive; it was that he just didn't give a shit. Slamming the car door, he stomped to the front door and almost tore it off the hinges as he burst in looking for liquor and someone to take it all out on.

Going straight to the study, he found a bottle and dropped into his chair; then turning on his desktop, he began drinking straight from the bottle as the machine booted up. With a click to connect and another to get to his favorite public chat room, he could feel it all start to fall away because he knew these people would understand.

Going to one of the wilder rooms, he watched the chat scroll by as he continued to drink and contemplate 'Dear ol' Ruth'. What a bitch. Damn. Hitting his chair arm, he leaned in to see who was on and what was happening. You could generally find out who was 'showing' and who was worth looking at in a few seconds. He could see they were going crazy over someone named angel_eyez and devil_dude. From the chat, he learned that devil was a black stud, and he was nailing his white, cyber-sweetheart to the floor. Seems they had become regulars for the afternoon crowd. Ah, he'd heard about her, always on during the day, so he hadn't caught her yet.

JPMMURPHY
JPMMURPHY
29 Followers