The Separation

Story Info
College bound freshman gets lucky in Kentucky.
5.8k words
4.21
52k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny picked up her pace as she approached the group of construction workers.

"You're right on schedule little lady."

Jenny smiled and waived as she ran past the group of men.

"Sure you don't want to stop for a drink of cold water?" One of the men shouted.

"No thanks." Jenny replied.

"Did I tell you have great looking legs?"

"Yes everyday this week."

The other men laughed.

Jenny smiled as she turned at the stop sign and started the long slow climb up the hill. She wasn't intimidated by the construction workers. Her father had worked in construction and he had taken her out on the worksite when she was a little girl. She had been outgoing and felt at ease around the men; now, she appreciated their harmless remarks.

Her legs felt strong as she neared the top. But she knew that if she pushed too hard she'd never make it the final three miles. At the top of the hill she pulled her t shirt off and wiped her forehead. Her hard nipples pressed through the stretchy material of her sports bra.

Jenny's thoughts drifted to Mike. They had met in college and married shortly after graduation. They got good jobs in Louisville and had a happy marriage. Or at least until Mike began surfing around porn sites and got the idea that they should try swinging. Despite her many misgivings, Mike finally convinced her to attend a "social" in Indianapolis. It was a "couples only" party ranging in age from early 20s to late 50s. After dancing and playing a few games, they had drifted from room to room watching the other couples in various stages of undress getting acquainted. They were just about ready to leave when a middle aged couple from Cincinnati struck up a conversation. Like them they were attending their first "social." After an hour of conversation, they decided to join the couple at their hotel for drinks. Mike and Jenny had agreed that that they would limit their activities to what people in the lifestyle call "soft swinging." Thanks to a few more drinks and the lingering images of what they had witnessed at the "social" their inhibitions and good judgment was tossed to the wind. Later, Mike worked himself into a jealous rage calling Jenny a slut for going all the way with the other guy. He failed to grasp, however, the hypocrisy in his accusations; the other wife had done the same thing with him. Needless to say their marriage went down hill from there. Mike was relentless in belittling Jenny for the events of that night. No matter what she did or said, Mike couldn't let it go. Jenny reluctantly decided that her only option was to spend some time away from Mike. So, one day while Mike was at work, she loaded up the SUV and moved back to eastern Kentucky.

Jenny's breathing grew labored as she neared her mom's house. It was a typical eastern Kentucky house. Two story wood frame with a large front porch and detached garage. Her brother had come in from Michigan and repainted the house in the spring. It looked clean and bright, especially with the many pots of flowers hanging along the front. Jenny had so many happy childhood memories and it was the main reason she moved back home instead of staying in Louisville.

Jenny ran past her mom's house and turned on the dirt road that led up the holler to her grandmother's house. It was her house now. When her grandmother passed away, Jenny inherited the house along with about 75 acres of hilly land and a tobacco base. Like her mom's house, it was a two story frame except it had a wrap around porch. There were hardwood floors throughout the house and most of the walls were covered in wall paper.

"Good morning, Jenny." Billy called out from the front porch of his house.

"Good morning." Jenny waived, "Did you finish those problems I gave you?"

"Yes I did."

"Great then I'll see you this afternoon."

"Okay." Billy replied licking his lips as he stared at Jenny's long legs and tight ass.

Billy was eighteen and the youngest of seven kids. Two of his sisters had dropped out of high school and married early. His third sister was pregnant and living with her boyfriend. His brothers had also dropped out of school and left Kentucky to work in Michigan. Billy, however, had a vision. He wasn't going to turn out like the rest of his siblings. Despite his "at risk" label, he was determined to break the cycle of poverty. He dreamed of graduating from college, getting a high paying job, and moving to the big city. This fall he would begin his first year of college at Morehead State University.

Billy also had another vision. He was infatuated with Jenny. Of course, what soon to be college freshmen wouldn't be? She was an attractive 29 year-old with pixie blonde hair, long tanned legs, and small perky upright tits. He couldn't believe his good fortunes when his mom asked Jenny to tutor him during the summer. His counselor had advised him to brush up on math during the summer before college. Jenny was a good teacher; there was no doubt, he was actually learning how to solve complex algebraic equation. If only she could teach him other worldly things. One afternoon he stole one of her bras from the clothes line. It was labeled "34B" which didn't mean a lot to him. He showed it to one of his friends who commented that Jenny wasn't much more than a mouthful. Later, he downloaded some pictures of women with "34Bs." He did a cut and paste of Jenny's face onto the naked pictures, and then jacked off dangling her bra over his hard cock. Needless to say, the bra and edited pictures became a major part of his late night fantasies.

Jenny sprinted the last one hundred yards to grandma's house. After walking for about ten minutes she went through her cool down ritual. Later she sat on the porch drinking a bottle of cold water. It was a relaxing sunny but very humid August morning. Sweat flowed between her breasts. She wiped her forehead then glanced down the holler at Billy's house. She was so proud of his hard work and dedication. He was on track to be the first person in his family to graduate from college. Jenny had been the first in her family. In addition to being a good student, Billy was a good listener and close friend. For an eighteen year old, he was actually more mature than her 30 year old husband.

XXXX

Jenny finished drying her hair and then put on a satin blouse. She walked over to the closet and pulled out a pair of Wrangler jeans. After squeezing into them and carefully tucking her blouse in, she stared at her reflection in the mirror. The jeans fit tight, emphasizing her butt and long legs. Jenny flicked her hair back behind her ears and sprayed perfume on her neck.

She ran down the stairs and glanced out the window. No sign of Billy.

The shrill sound of the telephone startled Jenny.

"Hello."

"Jenny?"

It was Mike.

"Hello Mike." Jenny replied apprehensively.

"I heard you went on a date with that high school counselor."

"What did you say?"

"I heard you've been dating the high school counselor."

"I wouldn't exactly call it a date. We went to dinner and discussed Billy's summer studies."

"Oh come on Jenny what do you think I'm some kind of fool?" Mike replied harshly.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean are you fucking him?"

"No!"

There was a long pause. She took a deep breath trying to remain calm. Her heart was racing faster than at the hardest part of her early morning run. She hated when he talked like this, but she hated it even more that she couldn't control her emotions.

"You're a goddamn liar, Jenny."

"Don't...start..." Jenny stuttered.

"You a goddamn fucking whore, too."

"I'm not doing anything Mike."

"Yeah just like that guy up in Indianapolis."

"Don't start." Tears began to trickle down Jenny's face.

"You're fucking that high school counselor just like you fucked that guy up in Indianapolis. I just know it. You're a filthy goddamn bitch."

"Stop it!" Jenny cried.

"No...don't stop...don't stop...that's what you kept saying up in Indy like some fucking slut whore."

Jenny began crying.

"That guy was up on top of you grunting like a fucking pig."

"Please stop!"

"Yeah right and you're screaming don't stop."

"It was your idea to go to that damn party."

"You were supposed to stop after oral. But no...you kept going and let him slam-fuck you."

"I didn't exactly see you exercising any restraint."

"She was a filthy goddamn bitch just like you."

"That's not fair and you know it."

Jenny cried.

Satisfied, Mike laughed, "Have a nice day, bitch." He hung up the phone.

"You goddamn bastard!" Jenny screamed as she threw the phone across the room.

Luckily it landed on the couch.

When she turned around, Billy was standing in the doorway.

"Billy."

"Are you okay?"

"No."

"Was that Mike?"

Tears streamed down her cheeks.

"The bastard decided to ruin my day."

"He's an asshole."

Billy stepped into the room and handed Jenny a tissue.

"Thank you."

Jenny sobbed as she wiped her face.

"Well, he doesn't have any right to treat you this way."

Jenny blew her nose then wiped her eyes.

They embraced.

"Thank you Billy you mean so much to me."

Billy ran his hands slowly down her back. The smooth silky material of her blouse felt incredibly sensuous. As he moved his hand back up, he felt her bra strap. It was a nice distraction that immediately caused his cock to stir. Trying to be attentive to Jenny's emotional state, while at the same time trying to satisfy his own sexual curiosity; Billy ran his fingers along the strap and then followed the two narrower straps up to her shoulders and then back down.

Jenny's body tingled as Billy explored along her bra strap. Her initial response was to break free, but for some strange unexplainable reason she let him continue. They had grown so close over the past two months. His investigation seemed harmless. Besides, it was a small reward for being such a good friend. What she needed more than anything right now was to be held. She rested her head on his shoulder breathing gently as her anger and hurt slowly faded away.

Billy and Jenny stood clinging to each other for several minutes without saying a word.

Finally, Billy broke the silence, "You're too beautiful to let that asshole ruin your day."

Jenny looked up into Billy's green eyes and smiled.

Sensing an opening, Billy decided to do what he had been thinking about for a long time. He moved his lips to hers and gently kissed her lips. Jenny's heart fluttered as chill bumps raced up and down her arms. His kiss was totally unexpected and caught her off guard. When he kissed her again she kissed back instinctively then giggled excitedly as Billy tightened his arms around her waist and slipped his tongue into her mouth.

Although Billy was still a virgin, this wasn't exactly unfamiliar territory. He had kissed his share of girls, even though most were distant cousins. After the senior prom, he had taken his sophomore girlfriend parking in the family cemetery. Things had gotten pretty hot and heavy in the backseat of his mom's car. After wrestling around for over an hour he finally got her panties off. Unfortunately for Billy, the sight of his girlfriend's prom dress pushed up around her waist exposing her hairy pussy was overpowering. The moment he placed the wet condom on his tiny little head, he squirted on her legs, and worst of all her dress. It was a messy and embarrassing moment. Needless to say, the young lady was humiliated and disgusted with Billy. She was a virgin, too. After crying for several minutes, while trying to clean up his mess, it was obvious that he wasn't going to get another chance. They never dated again.

Jenny, meanwhile, was at an emotional crossroad. Billy's teasing manipulation of her hair and ears, back and side, and especially her bra straps were having its intended consequence. What started out as a seemingly harmless caress was quickly turning into something much more dangerous. On one hand she knew that this was all wrong. But there was an even darker and more controlling emotion that hungered for him to continue. It was the same emotion that overwhelmed her in Indianapolis.

While Jenny contemplated what to do next, Billy continued moving his hands up and down her back, squeezing and tickling her at will. It seemed to him that she was enjoying herself and that caused his self-confidence soared. It was time to take the next step. His placed his hand behind Jenny's head and pulled her forward kissing her with all the passion he could muster. His other hand trembled as he squeezed her breast.

"Oh my God," Jenny panted as she rose up into his arms.

"Does this feel good?" Billy whispered as he pressed his hand beneath her breasts.

"Yes!"

Jenny quivered as Billy cupped her tit again and squeezed gently. Even beneath the blouse and bra, there was little doubt that she had upward curved breasts and erect nipples. Billy's cock was uncomfortably hard now. Somehow his erection was going almost sideways in his pants. He wanted to reach down and readjust things, but he was afraid to take his hand away from Jenny's quivering breasts. Jenny continued whimpering as he played with her tits. Much to his surprise she wasn't resisting. Instead, she was leaning forward sighing and gasping for air. As near as he could tell she was urging him to continue.

Finally, he stopped and gazed down at the buttons on her blouse. When he looked into her beautiful blue eyes, she smiled approvingly and nodded her head. Billy immediately started unbuttoning her blouse. She breathed excitedly as Billy parted her blouse exposing her bra. He paused for a brief moment taking in the contrast between her tanned skin and the white cotton bra. It was just like the one he had stolen off the clothes line except this one had a tiny snap in the front. As he stared at it, Jenny flicked the snap keeping her hands in place for a few seconds taking in the ever changing expressions on Billy's face. Finally, she pulled her bra to the side.

"Oh my God Jenny they're beautiful."

Billy's face turned bright red. It was an unexpected response that only heightened her excitement. A little voice whispered, "What are you doing Jenny? Maybe you really are a slut." She closed her eyes and fought unsuccessfully the urges that raced through her body. It was time to stop...but she couldn't. She watched in eager anticipation as Billy slowly lowered his mouth to her nipple.

But just as Billy sucked her nipple into his mouth, the sound of a car horn caused Billy and Jenny to jump.

"Oh my God...stop!" Jenny yelled pushing Billy back.

Jenny turned and looked out the front window.

"My God it's your mom!"

"Oh shit, what is she doing here?"

Jenny quickly snapped her bra back, buttoned her blouse and walked to the front door tucking her blouse back into her pants. She stumbled and fell into the hall tree as she walked to the door. Billy laughed as she rubbed her right thigh.

Billy, meanwhile, stuck his hand into his pants and repositioned his rock hard cock.

Jenny stepped out onto the front porch. Mary was still sitting in her car.

"Hi Miss Mary, how are you today?"

"Hi Jenny, I'm just fine."

"Billy's in the house."

"I don't need to disturb his studies. Just tell him that I got called in to work at Wal-Mart and won't be home till late. Would you mind fixing him supper?"

"Of course not, I'll take good care of him, Miss Mary."

"I know you will. By the way, are you okay honey?"

"What"

"Are you okay? You look like you've been crying."

"I just got a call from Mike. He's being his typical asshole self."

"Don't give him any mind."

"I try not too."

"I know it's hard and believe me you can do a lot better than him."

"I know."

"I think that nice counselor at the high school would make a nice husband."

Jenny laughed.

"I'm serious Jenny. He's such a nice young man."

"I'll keep him in mind."

"Well, you and Billy have a good afternoon. I better get to work."

Jenny watched Mary back out of the driveway.

"What did Mom say?" Billy asked as he stepped out onto the porch and stood behind Jenny.

"She's on her way to Wal-Mart and won't be home until late."

"Great." Billy whispered as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Billy, she'll see us." Jenny protested wiggling out of Billy's grasp.

They stood side by side watching his mom drive slowly down the graveled road leaving behind a cloud of dust.

Jenny felt like her world was spinning out of control. First, her husband calls and accuses her of having sex with Billy's high school counselor. Then Billy shows up and comforts her. The next thing she knows they're standing in the living room hugging and kissing like two oversexed teenagers. Well, that's partially correct. Billy is a teenager. God what was she doing? She closed her eyes trying to gain control of her emotions.

Finally, she turned and looked at Billy. He was staring back like a kid in a candy store. There was no doubt what he wanted and despite her better judgment that left her feeling excited. She took a deep breath trying to stay calm and in control. Billy ran his hands through his curly black hair. He was a handsome young man, there was no doubt. Slightly taller than her, she guessed he didn't outweigh her more than fifteen pounds. She turned and looked down the road. The dust was settling along the roadway in the tall grass.

Jenny stepped past Billy into the foyer.

She turned and looked back at Billy.

He jerked the screen door open and pulled Jenny into his arms. They immediately started kissing. The door slammed shut causing both of them to flinch. Jenny turned toward the stairs but Billy wrapped his arms around her waist and pressed his groin against her hips. He was rock hard and the pressure against her hips caused Jenny to hop forward. Billy moved with her keeping his cock pressed against her butt. As awkward as any teenage boy might be under similar circumstances, Billy grabbed her blouse and jerked it out of her pants ripping several buttons off her blouse sending them flying onto the wood floor.

"Not so rough." Jenny whispered whirling around to face Billy.

"I'm sorry." Billy replied.

"It's okay."

Billy kissed her forehead while running his hands through her hair. Jenny opened her mouth and kissed Billy's neck. Her hands dropped to his waist and grabbed the bottom of his t-shirt pulling it up over his shoulders tossing it onto the floor. Unlike her husband, Billy didn't have any hair on his chest. It would have been a sexier site had his muscles been a little more defined. But she couldn't deny that her heart was racing with passion. She kissed his nipples while running her hands over his arms up to his shoulders. When raised her head, Billy lowered his mouth to hers and she slipped her tongue into his mouth. She squeezed with all her might pulling him to the stair case. Billy fumbled with the remaining buttons on her blouse and then pushed it off her shoulders. He didn't waste anytime unsnapping the bra. Topless, Jenny covered her creamy breasts teasingly with her hands before finally lowering her arms.

Billy's face lit up as he stared at her velvety tits not sure of what to say or do next. Ever so carefully he lowered his mouth and began sucking her tit while feeling the other one. Jenny sighed and bit her lower lip. An indescribable sensation raced through her body. She rubbed her forehead and then pushed her hair back before resting her hand on his neck gently guiding him as he sucked, licked, and nibbled her tits. It had been a long time since someone had held her so lovingly.

Jenny glanced out the front door and realized that anyone walking down the road could easily look inside and see them. So, she pushed Billy away and raced up the stairs. When she reached the top, she peeled her pants off and threw them down the staircase into his face. Billy laughed as he deflected her jeans and bounded up the creaky staircase.

12