The Separation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn girl you took the whole fuckin' thing. As tight as you is I didn't think you'd get it all up in there" Malik said. I told him I was just as surprised that I had. I could feel the head very softly brushing against my cervix. "Take this shit off an show me them big ass white titties girl" Malik ordered as he tugged at my nightgown. Sitting straight up I pulled my gown up and over my head. "Damn, they fuckin' nice! Pretty little pale pink nips too" he said reaching up cupping both of them in his large black hands. Malik began to kneed my breasts and play with my nipples causing me to moan at his touch. At the same time I started

rocking my hips back and forth.

"Rub dat clit for me girl. I wanna feel dat white pussy cum around my dick" he ordered me. Doing as he said I started playing with myself. The triple sensation of him playing with my breasts, seeing his dark skin against my milky white, his massive penis in me, and rubbing myself was amazing and making me moan louder, and louder, and louder. Then I felt it, screaming out as I came. My body shook and I colapsed onto of him. I had never orgasmed so quickly or so hard. I had needed this so badly. I was trying to catch my breath as I felt him thrusting up into me and realized someone else needed a release too. Propping myself back up on my hands I began to slowly slide up and down his monster black cock gradually taking more and more out before sinking back down. God it felt so good! John had never felt like this and I was loving every moment. Felt like a wave of extreme pleasure course through my body with each thrust. Soon my moans filled the room as I rode him. Malik was now playing with my breasts again, this time also sucking on my nipples.

"Ride dat black dick! Bet your man would be pissed if he'd see you doing this shit" he said as I was now riding him hard and fast. He was by now lasting longer than John normally does during sex and I wasn't complaining a bit. "Shit girl keep it up. I ain't gonna last much longer 'cause it's been so long an your puss feels so fuckin' good. So fuckin' tight around my shit. Dat's it! Don't stop, 'bout to cum. Gonna cum up in your white cunt ... AHH SHIT!" Malik yelled out as he grabbed my waist pushing himself up into me as he slammed me down onto him burying his entire cock. He let out a long, deep moan. His penis twitched as he began shooting his hot black cum deep into my pussy coating my cervix. And he kept cumming, and cumming, and cumming the whole time holding himself tightly in me as if he wanted to make sure he planted his seed deep into my belly. It felt like he came more than twice as much as my husband does before he let out a deep sigh releasing his death grip on my waist as he finished. I was so caught up I hadn't even considered that he would cum in me. Don't ask me why since he was happy as hell that I was on birth control which at that point I was very grateful for.

Lifting myself off I climbed off the bed and headed straight for the bathroom as I could already feel his semen starting to leak out of me. Coming back in I grabbed my night gown and gave him a kiss of a cheek thanking him before leaving back to Ebony's bedroom. I quickly fell asleep and had been a long time since I have felt so relaxed. The next morning I was in a far better mood than I have been in for a while. I was on my lunch in the break room when Ebony got to work and quickly found me.

"You look glowing today. I guess that means that you and Malik will be sharing his bed from now on while you're with us?" she asked.

"What do you mean?" I replied almost choking on my food.

"Girlfriend, don't act like you don't know. Malik told me all about the two of you having sex last night while I was gone" Ebony said. I knew at that moment I was turning red. "Don't be embarrassed about it. I'm not upset, in fact I'm happy for you two because to be honest you were both needing it bad. God knows he's already in a better mood than he has been since getting back.I don't care if you two have sex and if he makes you look like this I'm more than fine with it. And don't worry I won't ever let John know a thing, this is between us two but be warned Malik is a horney SOB" she added before heading out.

I soon found out how right she was. Malik had a sex drive to match mine. When I got back to the apartment after work he was gone for the next couple of hours as I ate an early dinner and relaxed. No sooner had he walked into the door his hands were all over me before dragging me into the bedroom. Within minutes he had me fully naked, with my legs wrapped around his back as he fucked me hard with his massive black cock. It felt so good as I screamed in pleasure with each powerful thrust. He lasted even longer this time and around twice as long as John does, not that I'm complaining mind you, before cumming again deep inside of me.

This went on for the next six days before the first meeting with my husband. Malik and I had sex four times doing it in every other room but Ebony's and it was only four times in six days because Ebony was off work for two days in that time period. I became highly turned on at this point with interracial porn and loved the sight of Malik's skin against my pale white. Not to mention of course his large penis and how well he used it. When the day came around I got dressed nicely and headed out for the marriage counselor. When I got back to Ebony's place I wasn't in the best mood from dealing with John and was feeling upset all over again. Walking in I saw Malik sitting on the couch. Seeing I was stressed he asked me how it went?

"Don't ask. Just come with me to the bedroom. I want you to fuck my brains out, it will make me feel better" I told him as I walked down the hallway. Malik jumped right up rushing towards me and quickly ushering both of us into the bedroom. Quickly stripping our clothes off he was soon doing as I asked and was fucking my brains out. "Yes! Yes! Fuck me! God it feels so fucking good" I said screaming in pleasure as he used his massive black cock like a pro making me orgasm twice without even having to touch my clit before he shot his cum, like every other time, deep as he could into my pussy. I now also loved the feeling of him cumming in me the same as I had liked it when John did. He was giving me more than a large penis, a really, really large penis, and his ability to use it but was giving me what I always desired by fulfilling my sexual needs as they had never been before.

Malik began to wait for me to get home or on my days off to go out of the house so I would feel more comfortable since I wouldn't be alone. I got to meet a bunch of his buddies and I know at least some of them was to prove he was having sex with me but what I could hear them saying while I stepped away. Things like "damn she does have some big ass titties!" which made me realize he had been talking about me. As long as Ebony wasn't home we would always end up having sex the moment we got back to the apartment. This is how the next couple of weeks went until he was off house arrest. Malik was gone more often but to no surprise he was always back home not long after I got off work. I honestly had no emotional feelings for him outside of us being friends. Having sex with him was just that, sex, and he was giving me exactly what I needed as I was for him. I also continued my weekly trips to meet with the marriage counselor with John which seemed to be improving our relationship and I agreed to go out to dinner with him tomorrow, which was Friday evening.

Ebony also was going out with her boyfriend leaving Malik home alone his Friday. Taking a shower and shaving everything I relaxed a little bit before getting dressed for my dinner date. By the time I started getting ready Ebony was leaving. No sooner was she gone then Malik rushed back and threw open the bedroom door. He startled me because I wasn't paying attention having put on some makeup and about to grab my dress being only in my bra and a thong.

"What time's your man gettin' here?" he asked. Looking at the clock I told him in about 30 minutes.

"Good, that's enough time then" he said walking in. Coming over to me where I was beside the bed he grabbed my waist, picked me up, and tossed me up onto the sheets. I tried to tell him we didn't have time and made a move to get up but he didn't say anything, only wore that big horny grin I knew all too well as he pushed me back down again. Without wasting a moment he yanked my panties down and off, pushed my legs open, climbed between, and proceeded to go down on me. Slipping a finger in he began to lick and suck my clit and I soon forgot all about getting dressed. In under five minutes he made me orgasm but he didn't stop, making me cum two more times, one right after the other, causing me to scream and my body shake. As I was trying to catch my breath Malik stood up and undid his pants, quickly dropping them and his underwear letting his rock hard large black cock pop out.

"You know I was just thinking. Isn't calling my husband for cheating on me names while you're having sex with me as I cheat on him hypocritical?" I said jokingly

"Nah girl" Malik replied as he pulled me to the edge of the bed, lifting my legs up on his chest.

"Why not?" I asked as he started lining his dick up to enter me.

'

"Cause girl he was fuckin' some slut behind your back which is wrong. But you're fuckin' me so I'm all for you cheatin' on him!" Malik replied jokingly. "Shit girl, I also get off knowin' you married to dat white boy when I fuck you. More so when I make you scream like I just did 'cause I know you said he ain't never made you do that before and I know his dick ain't never felt as good as mine either" he said with a grin. Just as I felt his head start to enter, spreading me open, there was several loud knocks at the door.

"Shit! Who the fuck is dat? Don't move" he ordered as he got dressed again and ran out of the room. I heard the door open and a male voice talking to Malik. It was John's voice! He was over 20 minutes early tonight. Jumping up I pulled my panties back on and rushed around trying to get dressed. "I'll let her know your here" I heard Malik say to John as he got to the bedroom door. Knocking on it softly to put on an act for my husband Malik told me John was here and I yelled back I would be ready in a minute. Putting on my green v-neck knee length dress which showed a good amount of cleavage, though that's not hard for me in almost anything I wear. Followed by my black knee high heeled boots. Saying goodbye to Malik I left with John. We actually had a good time together, having been quite some time since he has taken me out to dinner. After being gone for nearly two hours John dropped me back off at Ebony's apartment. When I walked in I was greeted by Malik who was sitting on the couch watching TV. Walking into the kitchen I set my purse on the table and placed the leftovers from dinner away in the refrigerator. No sooner had I turned around there he was standing there which startled me.

"Have a good time girl?" Malik asked. I told him I had. "Good but you know you owe me one 'cause we never finished what we started" he said as he grabbed my waist and spun me around facing away from him then pulling me back until I was pressed against his front. "You looked so fuckin' sexy tonight girl" he whispered as he reached up cupping both my breasts in his large black hands kneading them over my dress. It was an instant reaction as my body became excited by his touch. Moving me around until I was facing the kitchen table he pushed down against my shoulder forcing me to bend over the edge until I was across the table propped up on my elbows. Malik than pulled the hem of my dress up until he was all bunched up on my lower back. Kicking my legs apart he slipping a couple of fingers under my panties rubbing and fingering my pussy. I was already getting wet and he only helped me get wetter until I was soak. Pulling his fingers from under my panties I instantly heard his pants drop to the floor.

"Spread your legs wider girl" he ordered. I did as he said spreading them as wide as I could while in heels. Malik moved up against me as his fingers slid under my thong again only to pull it out and over to the side exposing my vagina to him. Something about the way we were doing this seemed to make it extra dirty and turned me on even more. Rubbing the head of his massive black cock up and down my pussy lips spreading them open as he lined it up and without warning a word pushed it into me. "Still so fuckin' tight" he groaned as he worked it in until he was pressed up against my ass fully inside of me. Grabbing my waist he started to slowly push in and out of me but quickly built up speed alternating between slow and gentle to hard and deep. I could only hold onto the table top as best I could moaning and screaming in pleasure. He had been fucking me like that for several minutes when I heard a familiar sound coming from my purse beside of me on the table.

"Is dat your cell?" Malik asked as he stopped moving.

"Yes, it is. It's my husband calling me. That's the ring tone I use for his number" I explained

"Are you going to answer it?" he actually asked me.

"Are you kidding me? No, I'm not going to answer it now!" I shot back

"Man, dat's just rude" he said with a laugh. "Shit I guess I'll just have to pick it up then" he said as he let go of one of his hands from my waist and reached inside of my purse.

"What? Wait ... don't!" I said as I made a move to get up but he pushed me back down with his other hand and held me there. Quickly finding my phone by luck, bad luck as I saw it, he grabbed it at the last ring.

"Yo! ... Nah man you got the right number this is Malik, Ebony's brother" he said on the phone. I felt almost like I would die from shock as he talked to me husband at the same time his dick was buried inside of me. Malik let go of my back only to grab my waist again with his free hand as he started slowly pushing in and out of me once more; this time while on the phone with John. "Yeah I was just sittin' here when her cell started ringin' so I thought I'd get it for her ... Nah man your wife's busy right now ... Yeah she's in the bathroom takin' a shower or somethin' ... No problem man I'll let her know you called ... Yeah man it was nice meetin' you too ... peace out bro" he finally said before turning off the phone and tossing it back into my purse. Grabbing my waist with both hands he began to pick up the pace again.

"I can't believe you did that" I told him

"Why not? Dat shit was hot girl! Talkin' to your husband with my black dick up in his pretty white wife an dat tiny dick white boy had no fuckin' clue what I was doin' to you. Should've bent you over an fucked you right infront of his ass when he was here. Show him what you really needin' and it ain't what he's got. Make dat whie boy jealous dat I can please his wife better than he can an let him watch my black dick go all up in you. Shit I'm close to cummin' already because of dat" Malik said. He really began to pick up the pace fucking me hard and fast. I knew he wasn't lying about getting ready to blow which means him talking to John while having sex with me really did set him off big time as I could tell he was already getting close by his movements.

"Shit dat's what I'm talkin' 'bout. Fuckin' wish your hubby would call again 'cause I wanna have him hear dat an listen to me cum deep up in your tight white cunt! Ah shit girl ... AAHHH!" he yelled out in a loud, long moan as he slammed himself all the way into me. Malik dug his fingers tightly into my waist holding me in place as if he didn't want me to get away. In an instant I felt it his hot black cum shooting as deep as he could get it into me until he was fully spent. Slowly releasing his hold of me as he let out a deep sigh of relief. "Yeah dat white boy should have been here to watch this" he said with a laugh. Once he was empty Malik slowly pulled his semi soft penis out of me until I felt completely empty except for the semen he left behind. From day one since starting to have sex with him I made sure to religiously take my birth control because I knew he wanted to have sex without condoms and that he wanted to cum in me. Not that I can say it was all for him since I enjoyed the feeling of him cumming in me too.

The only times he didn't was during the few days I was on my period which I hated because we couldn't have intercourse. But it didn't stop us from having at least a form of sex as I continued to give him blowjobs for that short period. I loved having his massive dick in my mouth, his hand holding the back of my head, would get me so turned on. I only let him cum in my mouth a few times which was very new to me since I had never done that with John. Over the next month I continued to see John more often as things seemed to improve yet at the same time I also continued my almost daily sexual relationship with Malik. Eventually it was decided that I would move back home as we continued to work things out. John helped me get my stuff from Ebony's as I bid farewell to Malik and thanked them both for letting me stay. Malik gave me a hug and grabbed my ass with his hand "You know where I am girl, come visit" he whispered before I headed out.

It was now a little over a month since I've been back home and it feels good again. The only thing that felt different was sex. For some reason it just didn't feel the same with John as it did before and he was still only wanting it a couple times a week leaving me feeling frustrated. I started masturbating everyday and found myself doing it while looking only at interracial porn. It turned me on so much now and wouldn't take long for me to orgasm. But of course it wasn't the same as the real thing but I figured I would just have to live with my husband's low sex drive. That was until one day after work I had just settled in when the door bell rang. Opening the front I was shocked to see Malik standing there smiling at me.

"Yo, Ebony told me where you live 'cause you forgot these at our crib" he said handing me a few pieces of clothing.

"Thanks! But why didn't she just bring it to work and give it to me there" I asked

"She forgot so I said I'd bring it ova if she told me where to find you" he explained. Thanking him I took the items from his hand. "Ebony's tellin' me you're havin' problems again with your hubby in the bedroom. You know, I'm always here to help you with dat" Malik said reaching up rubbing my arm. I couldn't believe Ebony told her brother about my sexual frustrations.

"Thank you Malik but I'm married and back with my husband" I said

"I told you already girl I don't give a shit. Think it's fuckin' hot you married to a white boy and turned me on even more. He ain't here is he?" he asked.

"No, he's out work for another few hours" I replied

"Gives us more then enough time an I'd love to fuck you in the bed he sleeps in" Malik told me with an evil grin. I knew I couldn't do this, I was back together with John. Yet just the thought of it was already turning me on so much that I could feel an instant reaction between my legs. It had been four days now since I have had sex and I wanted it so bad. But I knew I couldn't do it and would have to turn Malik down no matter how badly I wanted to. I smiled as I explained we couldn't do it anymore since I was bad with together with John. Malik said he understood and lead in to give me a kiss on the cheek. I could feel my knees almost go weak as I tried to fight my extreme urges.

"YES! ... FUCK ME! ... HARDER ... HARDER ... OH GOD YES!" I screamed as I was naked, on my back, in our bed, my fingers digging into his dark arms, and my legs wrapped around Malik's back as he rammed his massive black cock into me. This was exactly what I needed.