The Separation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny turned and ran down the short hallway to the bedroom laughing wildly.

Billy fumbled with his billfold searching for the Trojan condom he had hidden beneath his driver's license. It had been there for a long time.

Jenny was already pulling the covers down on the queen size bed as he walked into the bedroom. Billy stopped in the doorway and gazed around the room. Several family photos hung on the walls. The room was filled with antiques including a dresser, chests of drawers, and two night stands. Jenny sat on the edge of the iron bed. It had belonged to her great grandmother. As a little girl, she had slept in it with her grandmother. When she and Mike were dating, they had made love in this bed while her grandmother was in the hospital.

Jenny motioned for Billy to join her.

He quickly removed his baggy jeans. His cock bulged trying to break free from his Fruit of the Looms. The sight energized Jenny.

"What's that in your hand?"

"It's a rubber." Billy answered.

"You've come prepared." Jenny giggled reaching out her hand.

"How long have you been carrying this around?"

"A long time."

"I can tell." She chuckled as she removed the "lubricated" condom. "Billy, this thing is dried out."

"I guess the wrapper got torn."

"I guess so." She laughed before continuing, "Billy, have you been with a girl before?"

"No." Billy answered truthfully.

Her heart leaped with joy.

"I don't think we'll need this Billy." She replied tossing the condom on the night stand.

"But I thought we were going to..."

"I'm on the pill."

"Oh." He replied.

Relief showed all over his face and Jenny fought hard not to laugh.

"Come closer." She instructed.

Jenny grabbed his waist band and tugged down. His cock sprang up in front of her causing her to breathe a sigh of relief. It was just like her husband's cock, about six inches long. The only difference was that her husband was thicker. She watched Billy's expression change as she slowly squeezed it. He leaned forward and then back. Jenny giggled before running her finger nails down the shaft stopping to scratch his balls. Billy moaned. For a kid without any hair on his chest, Billy more than made up for it in pubic hair.

"Lay down beside me Billy."

The bed squeaked as he crawled in next to Jenny. Resting on his back, his cock rose up just a little pointing in the direction of his belly button. She laid her head on his belly and squeezed his balls before slowly stroking his foreskin up and down. She giggled nervously as Billy lifted his hips up and down.

"Does this feel good?" She cooed.

"God yes." Billy moaned.

Jenny leaned closer to taste his bulb shaped head. But his cock wasn't clean. No matter how horny she might be at this moment, there was no way she could stomach the dirty smell or take him in her mouth. She moved back and continued stroking. As his breathing increased she wrapped her hand around the bulb shaped head and starting turning her hand in a clockwise motion. It was a trick Mike had taught her when they were dating. "Just turn your hand like you're opening a jar," he had instructed. One thing was certain, he never lasted long after she started "opening the jar."

"Oh Jenny." Billy moaned.

"You like this?"

"Yes...oh...yes!"

Jenny massaged his balls while "opening the jar."

"Jenny...I'm...going...to come."

Jenny whispered, "Why is it that guys feel an obligation to announce their orgasms?"

Billy jerked violently and then he erupted.

"Oh Shit!" He yelled at the top of his lungs. "Jeezus!"

His cum squirted up into the air and then dribbled over her hand. She kept stroking as cum oozed from his tiny little eye. By the time he finished, her fingers were soaked and the smell filled the air.

She used his panties to wipe her hand.

"Was that good Billy?" She asked crawling back into bed.

"Yes it was but...."

"But what darling," she asked wiping his cock and thighs.

"I wanted to be inside you."

Jenny ran her fingers over his stomach back down to his cock.

"Well, I guess that depends on how quickly you can this thing back up again."

"You mean it?"

Jenny giggled and squeezed his shaft.

"Why don't you go take a shower?"

"Okay."

"The bathroom is down the hallway. I'll be waiting for you."

Jenny watched Billy walk down the hallway to the bathroom. She laughed at the site of his white butt and his balls hanging down between his legs. When the shower started she crawled out of bed and picked up Billy's pants and folded them neatly. She glanced out the window. It was starting to cloud up. Off in the distance she could hear the rumble of thunder.

She opened the dresser drawer and pulled out a chemise.

The sudden clap of thunder startled her. She laughed nervously as she pulled her panties off and then slipped the chemise over her head. She looked in the mirror while adjusting the spaghetti straps. "It's not too late to call this off," she whispered.

When the shower stopped she glanced at the picture on the dresser. It was an 8 X 11 picture of Mike. It was taken during a happier time. Why she had brought that picture along was a mystery. She picked it up and stared at it for moment before laying it face down on the dresser. As she turned to walk back to the bed she stopped.

"No, I want you to watch you bastard."

She marched over to the dresser and sat the picture back up. Only this time she turned it so that Mike's photo was facing the bed. She picked up the bottle of perfume on the dresser and sprayed her neck and wrists.

Billy strolled proudly into the bedroom wearing a towel around his waist. The room was getting darker as the storm clouds blotted out the sun. Jenny stood by the window watching the approaching storm. It was quite a site. Her sheer chemise barely covered her ass cheeks and she wasn't wearing any panties.

"Jenny."

She turned and gasped at the site of his hard cock bouncing freely underneath the towel.

Billy stared at the small patch of pubic hair clearly visible beneath the sheer material.

"Do you like it?" She asked twirling around.

"You're beautiful Jenny."

"Thank you."

He joined her at the window and they both looked out as the first rain drops began to fall.

"I love the smell of rain."

"Here let me open the window."

"I think it's stuck."

Billy pulled on the window. It didn't budge.

"I think you're right."

Billy pounded the wooden frame and then grabbed the bottom of the window and pulled up. After years of being closed tight, the window finally broke free and opened. The sound and smell of rain filled the room.

"Thank you Billy. I've been trying to open that all summer."

"You're welcome."

They stood quietly listening to the rain; neither seemed to be in any hurry to get into bed. Billy was nervous about disappointing Jenny and being awkward in bed. Jenny, meanwhile, was nervous about taking the next step. The rain hitting on the tin roof grew louder as the storm intensified. Lightning raced across the sky followed by the clap of thunder.

Jenny turned and embraced Billy.

"Jenny, I can't believe I'm holding you in my arms."

Jenny giggled.

"I keep thinking I'm going to wake up."

"This isn't a dream." She answered.

"Yes it is," Billy replied lowering his mouth to hers.

They stumbled to the bed as Jenny pulled the towel from his waist.

As she fell back onto the bed, Billy loomed up over her. He kissed her neck and then moved lower kissing her breasts through the thin material of her chemise. Jenny scooted higher in the bed as he continued kissing lower and lower. Billy slipped off the the bed and pulled Jenny's hips to the edge and spread her legs. The bed was low enough that while resting on his knees, his face was level with her pussy. He stared at her lips, not sure of what to do next.

"Are you okay?" Jenny asked.

"Yes, I just don't know what to do." Billy replied honestly.

Jenny ran her hand down across her stomach to her pussy and parted her lips.

"I'm a little dry Billy."

"What does that mean?"

"You need to get me excited down there." She replied running her finger between her lips and trailing upward across her clit.

Billy took his finger and played with her lips.

"Like this."

"Yes, but its better if you do it with your tongue."

Billy lowered his head between her legs and licked across her thighs.

"Is this what you want?"

The sensation of his tongue on her lips sent shock waves up and down her legs.

"Billy do you remember the day I made peanut butter fudge and you licked the big wooden spoon?"

"Yes."

"Well," Jenny giggled nervously, "lick my lips down there just like you licked that wooden spoon."

"Like this?"

Billy sucked her lip into his mouth.

"You're almost there." Jenny answered pushing his head lower, "flatten your tongue and lick all the way up to my little clit." Jenny replied pointing to her clitoris.

Billy stuck out his tongue and licked up between her moist swollen lips. Each time he did this her lips seemed to be opening wider. Instead of tasting nasty like he had expected, she really didn't seem to have any taste at all. No wonder everyone likes eating pussy he thought. Jenny, meanwhile, rocked her legs back and forth against Billy's head while playing with his curly hair.

"Oh God!" Jenny moaned.

"Is this good?" Billy asked looking at Jenny's smiling face.

"Yes. Please don't stop." Jenny moaned squeezing his hands tightly as the pleasure slowly began to build.

"That's it. Right there...yes...yes...right there...oh God!"

Jenny arched her back as the pleasure raced up and down her spine.

"Shit...Shit...Shit." Jenny yelled.

Billy looked up wide eyed. She was gripping his hands and squeezing with all her might. The sound she was making was intoxicating. He continued licking with all his might watching Jenny roll her head from side to side.

"Oh my God don't stop!" Jenny screamed.

Her body grew stiff and then convulsed as she climaxed.

Jenny's screams were drowned out by the heavy down pour of rain on the tin roof.

When she finished shaking, Billy whispered, "Was that good?"

"God what do you think?"

"I think you had a good climax."

"I thought I was going to black out."

"Not bad for first time," Billy laughed.

"Get up here and fuck me."

Jenny giggled nervously as Billy's hard cock bounced up and down as he crawled up on top of her. They both stared into each others eyes not saying a word. Jenny smiled at Billy's apparent nervousness. She scooted underneath Billy trying to help him get into position. In an instant his cock was poking against her thighs. They kissed passionately while Jenny wrapped her arms up over his back.

Billy thrust forward grinding his cock into her thigh causing Jenny to cry out in pain.

"I'm sorry." He moaned.

"It's okay...let me help."

Jenny spread her legs and took hold of his cock guiding it into her pussy. She rubbed it up and down between her lips and scooted her hips until Billy slipped inside.

"Go slow at first." Jenny grunted.

"Oh...it...feels...so...good...inside you Jenny." Billy moaned.

Jenny's mouth opened wide.

Billy sucked on Jenny's neck as he began thrusting wildly.

"Damn it feels good." Billy moaned.

"Do it!" Jenny commanded wrapping her arms around Billy's neck.

He didn't need any more encouragement. He had no idea that it would feel this good. He thought about a movie he had watched that compared fucking to sticking your dick in a hot pie. In his opinion, that understated the incredible feelings of having his cock inside Jenny. She was better than pie.

The iron bed squeaked rhythmically as they made love.

"Oh Billy whatever you do please don't stop...you're going to make me...oh my God!"

Billy looked on in panic convinced that he was hurting Jenny.

"Am I hurting you?"

"No!" Jenny replied her face still grimacing from the intense pleasure of her orgasm.

"I just don't want to hurt you."

Jenny pushed Billy over onto his back and straddled him. After pulling her chemise off, she leaned forward and kissed him gently. He opened his mouth as she rubbed her pussy against his cock. Then as she had done a thousand times with Mike, she reached down between her legs and guided Billy's cock up into her pussy.

"Oh Jenny you feel so good." Billy moaned.

Billy stared at her pussy rising and falling on his cock. It was mesmerizing. He reached up and squeezed Jenny's tits. She let out a moan but continued riding his cock. As the pleasure began to build she leaned forward clutching Billy's shoulders. Now it was Billy's face that was straining.

She knew he was close.

If only he could last a little bit longer.

But it wasn't meant to be. Billy grabbed Jenny's ass and began thrusting up into her.

Jenny stretched out on Billy allowing him to do the work.

"Oh God here it comes." He shouted.

Jenny ran her hands through his hair before French kissing Billy.

"I'm shooting in your pussy." Billy groaned thrusting violently. "I'm shooting in your pussy."

When Billy finished, they moved into a spoon position and cuddled while listening to the rain. Jenny looked across the room at the dresser and Mike's picture. She felt remorseful and sad at what she had done.

"We can't ever do this again Billy."

Billy breathed quietly not saying a word.

12