The Sergeant's Wife & The General's

Story Info
Two military wives cooperate in romantic interlude.
8.3k words
4.56
42.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

The two women had not before met, but as travelers will, they had struck up a conversation while finding themselves in adjoining seats on the long flight to Honolulu. They discovered they had a bit in common; both going to have a bit of time with their husbands who were returning to Hawaii on leave, for a bit of rest and relaxation after duty tours in the Far East.

Wanda, the younger, was a young mother, having left her four year old daughter in the care of her family while she would be away for a few days with her husband.

"First time I've left her," Wanda observed with a mother's concern, "But she'll be in good hands - my Mom will take good care of her until I get back!"

"I know," the older woman seated next to her replied. "I've been on the other side of it- I was just in Kansas staying with my own daughter's two sons - and they can be a handful!"

"I'm really looking forward to this," Wanda went on, "my first time in Hawaii. Jim's been away ten months. It's going to be great to see him - sort of like a honeymoon - in a hotel for three days, just the two of us. Louise - you said that was your name? Has your man been away long?"

"A year. But I was able to be with him in Japan a few months ago. I had to fly home to attend to some family business. I'm not sure he will be there when I get to Hawaii, but he has a hotel arranged and I can stay until he arrives. He thought he might be delayed."

"Sounds like you're used to this. Has your man been in service long? My Jim is just completing his enlistment, but he's signing up again. Gee, it's going to be good to see him! I am really excited --- and ready!"

She blushed a bit at what she had just said. Louise gave her a quick smile, and laughed just a bit. "Don't be embarrassed - I know what you mean! I'm not that old, though I have a few years on you. You said your husband was an army sergeant? He may find the military a good career."

"He may, but it would take some getting used to - all these long separations. I'm not sure I could take it. It's OK when he's somewhere that I can be, too."

"Yes, it can be difficult," Louise went on, "but it can be a good life. I've had it for almost thirty years. I married Alan just after he got his commission. We have been all over the country and, in fact, all over the world. The hardest part for me is never having a place to call a permanent home."

"Would you want your husband to enlist again, when the time comes?"

"Wanda, in my case, he doesn't exactly enlist. This is his career. He'll be in it until he retires."

"He must love it. My guy is in communications - you know, radar and radio and such. He likes it, too. But I think he could use his experience in civilian life, too. What does your man do?"

"Most recently, they called him a base commander. He's getting a new assignment. We don't discuss it."

Wanda's eyes widened. "Gee. I understand - I know there are security issues. Your man you said had a commission. By now he must be up in rank - is he a colonel or something like that?"

"Actually, Wanda, he wears two stars. He's a major general. Once he lost one fixing his jacket for the cleaners, and I kidded him that he'd been demoted! But I think your mind is on other things right now. You're looking for a romantic time, aren't you? I'll tell you a secret that's not classified." She leaned over and whispered to Wanda, "So am I. When you've been apart a long time, it's normal. I'm hoping to invent ways to give my man a romantic surprise, too- but in my case, I don't really know just when he'll show up!"

The two women exchanged a bit of laughter over their shared thoughts.

Soon, the airplane was descending for its arrival. Wanda turned to Louise. "It won't be long for me now. Sorry you will still have to wait for your guy, but mine should be there. Guess I'd better get ready. Excuse me, I'd best run to the lavatory!"

"Too late, Wanda. The seat belt sign is on," Louise pointed out.

"Oh. Well, I guess I can wait - if it isn't too long. We'll be on the ground soon."

Their flight was soon on the ground and they deplaned. "Is your man meeting you?" Louise asked.

"No," Wanda answered. "He said he couldn't - said to take the bus to the hotel, and he'd see me there. We're going to the same place - can we go together?"

"Of course. I've done this before. I'll show you where to get the bus."

Just as they entered the baggage claim area, an announcement was made. "Louise Hawthorn, please contact the airline baggage office!"

"Oh, that's me. Look for your bag while I see what they want. I should be back quickly!"

Wanda saw her one suitcase and picked it up while Louise was away. She waited. In a few minutes Louise was back.

"Bad news, for me at least," she began. "My suitcase didn't make the last connection. They found it at the wrong airport and called ahead to tell me. They were very apologetic, and I gave them the hotel information. They'll have my bag sent to the hotel when it arrives. Well," she shrugged with a smile, "At least I don't have to carry it! I see you have yours, so let's go!"

They found the bus. Louise gave the proper directions, and they were on their way.

"Anxious?" she asked Wanda, as they rode.

"You bet. Well, not just to see Jim, but I really need a bathroom break. I should have gone on the airplane, before the light came on!"

"You'll be there soon. When you see Jim, other things won't seem important!" She laughed again.

"Right now, it's pretty important! Oh, well."

They dismounted at their hotel and moved to Reception.

"Afternoon, ladies. If you will just sign in--"

Wanda interrupted. "I don't think I need to register. My husband should already be here - James Admore - Sergeant James Admore?"

The clerk checked. "Why, yes, he's here. He should be in the room, too. Shall I call him?"

"No," Wanda eagerly responded. "I'd like to surprise him. I just have this little suitcase - I'll carry it. Where's the lift?"

The clerk pointed it out. She waved farewell to Louise and ran off in haste, her suitcase in her hand.

"Ah, young love!" The clerk spoke knowingly to Louise. "Two people are in for a romantic moment! Let's see, haven't I seen you before? Of course - you're Louise Hawthorne, aren't you?"

"I am indeed. I don't think the general will be here yet."

"No, ma'am, he isn't. But we have your room ready - top floor. You could almost call it the honeymoon suite. Shall I send up your bag?"

"I can save you the trouble. There was a bit of a mishandling, and the airline will deliver it here when it comes. You can send it up then.. But right now I think I will just go up by myself - I won't be in as big a hurry as she was - my romantic moment is yet to come!"

Louise headed for her room.

Nine floors up, Wanda arrived at the room she sought. She hesitated just a second, then knocked on the door.

In seconds, it opened. She found herself grasped in a familiar grip, embraced by her awaiting spouse. After only a few words of greeting, her took her suitcase. He placed at in a corner, behind a clothes rack.

"You won't have much need for this," he told her.

"But, Jim, all my clothes are in it. I will need to unpack."

"Clothes, my dear bride, are something you won't need for the next three days. I've seen enough of your clothes - now, I want to see just you! For the next couple of days, you don't need to wear a stitch!" For emphasis, he started to unbutton her blouse.

She offered no resistance. She even helped, kicking off her shoes. "Jim, before this goes too far, I need to use the bathroom- "

He seemed not to hear her. He was busy removing her clothes.

"Jim - did you hear me? I need just a minute - I've got to pee!"

As she stepped out of her pants and underwear, he was unfastening his own shirt. He stopped long enough to scoop up her clothes and pile them on the rack.

She started to move toward the bathroom, unfastening her bra as she went. He pulled her back.

"That can wait. We have important things to do!"

"Jim - I need to pee! Awful bad- I have to!"

"When did you last pee?"

"Oh, it was hours ago- just before I got on the flight. I need to-"

He smothered her mouth with his kiss. "When did we last make love?" he asked her.

"It's been months -- "

"So, peeing can wait. We've waited longer for this!"

She gave up, her raging hormones defeating the insistent call from her distended bladder. Both of them were now unclothed, and he moved her toward the waiting bed. Before she could recline herself on it, she felt his hands grasping her breasts, his lips on hers. In a moment one hand reached down to her groin, exploring, pressing.

Just as her hand found his rigid penis, she felt him press on her belly. She winced a bit, jerking slightly. "Watch it - I really am full down there! The pressure's hard to take-"

She said no more. In seconds his body was on hers, his organ penetrating her, loosing long restrained passion. She received him eagerly, moving herself in response. At first the discomfort of her swollen bladder was accentuated by the added pressure upon it; in reaction she squeezed her sphincters tighter, grasping his moving erection in the process. Then the hurt suddenly diminished, replaced by a familiar but long postponed sensation. Now it no longer hurt, and she was hardly aware of it. For a minute or two their bodies moved together in an accelerating rhythm, then culminating in a series of spasms and moans as jointly they reached their climactic moment.

Breathing heavily, they lay together in an exhausted embrace, silent. Gradually she became aware of the physical need in her lower belly, as her bladder insisted on relief. She squirmed a bit, then moved to leave the bed. "Jim, I do have to pee- I've got to get up; I'll be back in a minute!"

She extracted herself from his embrace, and put her feet on the floor. She walked to the bathroom, where she found the toilet and seated herself.

Her stream had barely started when she saw Jim standing in front of her. He had arisen and followed her, she perceived.

"Always liked to watch you pee!" he commented, looking down at the stream pouring from her.

"As you can see, I really needed to --"

"Did being so full give you that grip I felt? We've got to do this again!"

She looked at him, watching her urination. His erection had returned, and his penis was extending stiffly in front of him. He was having the fastest recovery she had ever observed.

"Wanda, stop it! Now. I want you again- it's been so long!"

He grasped her by the nipples, pulling her off the toilet.

"Jim - not yet- I'm not finished!" she protested, a bit weakly, as she squeezed her muscles to stop her stream. Though relieved a little, her bladder still felt very full.

"Let me finish?" she implored him, not really expecting him to agree. She managed to shut off her stream, her bladder protesting strongly.

He again laid her on the bed, his lips again at her nipples, but only for a moment. Quickly he entered her, one hand managing to tug at her erect nipple. His motions became frantic. Once more she felt the feeling of an overly full bladder disappear, somehow submerged in a crescendo of other sensations. Soon she exploded into her second orgasm within a few minutes, while he continued to move vigorously within her. He was a bit behind her this time, but then he reached his own summit of release, and his activity abruptly stopped.

Exhausted and drained of energy, they fell apart. Again, she shortly felt her body cry for urinary relief, but she chose to ignore it for a few minutes, forcing a bit of martyrdom on her complaining bladder.

After perhaps half an hour, she rose quietly and headed for the bathroom. Jim's eyes followed her.

"Not this time," she softly told him, then added, "I'll invite you to watch me pee later!" She blew him a kiss as she entered the bathroom. She sat on the toilet again, this time allowing her bladder to empty. Then she returned to the bed, where her spouse lay, naked and on his back. She positioned herself next to him. After a minute, she took his hand and laid it on her breast. Her hand slipped down, finding his now flaccid penis, gripping it gently.

They were soon asleep.

Chapter 2

The first to awake was Jim, now feeling a need to relieve his own full bladder. It was dark, but in the small hours of the morning. He arose, went into the bathroom, and returned to stand beside their bed. He looked down on his nude wife, lying on her side, sleeping soundly.

The bed paralleled a glass door, which could be opened onto a small balcony. The balcony was surrounded by a low wall, and looked down into a patio area nine floors below. Another wing of the hotel stood at a sharp angle to their own wing, and looking up he could see the balconies of the tenth floor rooms. At this hour all were dark. He opened the glass door and stepped for a moment onto the balcony. The night air was warm, comfortable. He stepped back to the bed.

In the dim light he could see Wanda's left breast, the nipple now relaxed and smooth. He touched it gently with his finger. He tickled it a bit. She squirmed, very slightly. Gently, he grasped her and turned her on her back. If the action awakened her, she showed no signs of it.

He put his lips to her nipple, licking it a bit. His fingers found her other nipple. He pulled it, first gently, then with more force. Her eyes did not open, but she moved slightly. He gave more tugs on both nipples. Though there was no response from her eyes, her legs spread apart.

Feeling his own stiff erection, he mounted her, penetrating her quickly. There was no response in her face. He began to move, slowly at first, then rapidly.

Suddenly her face turned. Her eyes opened wide and she said, quietly, "Are you sure you can do it again?"

"Have you had enough?" he asked her, slowing it just a bit.

"No way," she replied quietly, almost sleepily, closing her eyes again.

Suddenly he felt a powerful squeeze as her muscles tightened in a grip seizing his moving organ.

"Surprise you?" she asked, without opening her eyes.

He made no answer, but quickened his activity. Then he felt the quick tensing of her body, followed by her gasping and quivering as she reached her high and came down from it. He speeded his activity, bringing about his own climax seconds later.

After a few minutes, she looked at the clock near their bed. The time was 4:15. She glanced at him. He started to speak, a bit sleepily, now.

"Oh, I need to tell you - I'll have to run an errand in the morning, but I'll be back before noon. You'll be OK here in the room?"

"Sure. But leave the balcony door open. I like the air. I just might sleep till noon!"

"OK with me. But even if you get up, no clothes for you! I like to see my bride the way she is! If you want breakfast, you can use room service!"

"Yes - worry about that later." She turned on her side, and was soon in a deep sleep.

The next thing of which she was aware was the telephone ringing. As she shook herself awake, she became aware of brilliant sunshine pouring into the room. She looked up, seeing the glass door open, as she had requested, with no curtain separating it from the bed. The sun was illuminating the bed, and suddenly she was aware that she was lying on her back naked, her legs splayed wide.

The telephone was insistent. She recalled that Jim would be gone in the morning. She was alone. She reached the telephone.

A female voice on the other end inquired, "Good Morning! Is this Wanda?"

"Why, yes," she answered in surprise. The voice sounded strangely familiar, but she couldn't place it. Then she got her answer. "This is Louise - remember? From the flight?"

"Oh, yes. Sorry to be slow. I just woke up. Did your husband get in yet?"

"No. He's supposed to arrive tonight. My suitcase didn't arrive either. I just wanted to mention a couple of things to you."

"Yes. What about?"

"First, I am sure you had a very romantic night. But you really need to pull the curtain before the sun comes up. I looked out of my balcony this morning - I am just around the corner from you and one floor up, and you were spread out in quite a display. Now when my man gets here, I want his full attention, and, Wanda, I just couldn't compete with a figure like yours!" There was a bit of laughter in her voice.

Wanda, embarrassed, quickly answered her, "I'm sorry- I didn't realize anyone could see-"

Louise went on. "I know. You had lots of other things on your mind. Anyway, I just thought I should tell you. The second thing is that since I don't have any of my baggage, I'll have to pick up a few things. I don't have a robe, or clean underwear, or anything. I need to send out the clothes I had on to be cleaned, in case I don't get my luggage, and If I do I won't have anything to wear to go out shopping. There isn't a place in the hotel to buy anything, so I'll need to find a shop outside. I just wondered if you had anything you aren't using right now, that I could borrow just to go out for a bit and shop. You seemed to be near my size, and if I could borrow something I'd return it later cleaned for you."

"Why, sure, Louise. I have a whole suitcase of things I'm not using. I'm sure I can find you something. Do you want to come down, now? Jim's out, and won't be back for a while!"

"You're a dear. I'll see you in a few minutes!"

Wanda arose. She started for her suitcase, then remembered Jim's request of her. No clothes. She wanted to do nothing to disturb their romantic interlude. Then she decided it would be all right to retrieve a comb and a bit of grooming equipment from her suitcase, if she left her clothes packed. She did this, then retreated to the bathroom to wash up a bit.

There was knock on the door. She grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her body. Going to the door, she called out, "Louise?"

A voice replied. "Yes, it's me."

Wanda opened the door. Louise entered. The older lady was wearing exactly what she had worn on the airplane the day before.

Louise noticed the towel in which Wanda was wrapped. "Did I catch you at a bad time? I can wait," she offered.

"No. Not at all. I was just getting cleaned up. Sorry about your suitcase. Let's see if we can find something to lend you temporarily. You need to borrow anything else? Like some hairspray, or tampons, or anything?"

Louise answered with an amused grin. "No, not really. I had hairspray in my handbag, and tampons, well, I am past the age where I need to worry about things like that! Anyway, thanks for the offer. Look, don't lend me anything you want to wear in the next day or so!"

"Oh, no problem. I won't be needing clothes--" she stopped herself, embarrassed at what she had just said. She blushed a little, then went on. "I'll show you what I have - should be something you can use for a few hours."

They explored several items in Wanda's suitcase. They agreed one simple sundress of Wanda's would be a fairly decent fit. Wanda wondered about it's suitability, though. "Do you think it's too, well, bare, for a general's wife?"

"No problem, Wanda. The general isn't here, and neither are any of the troops just now. Anyway, I'm not as prudish as you may think. This will do fine, and I'll return it, all cleaned, tomorrow or the day after. You sure you won't need it?"

"No, Louise. Truth is, Jim doesn't want me to wear anything for couple of days. I was embarrassed to say it, but it sort of slipped out. I think we'll be living on room service, and that's why I'm just using the towel right now. But, thanks for tipping me off about the window - I'll see that the curtain is closed, next time! It's awful about your baggage! Are you going to have to buy a lot of stuff?"

"I'll need a few things, but I won't be extravagant. Just something to wear around the hotel and maybe out to dinner. Alan's supposed to be here late night, probably just before midnight. I'm sure we won't go anywhere this evening, and maybe by tomorrow my suitcase will have arrived. For tonight- I did have a sexy nightie in my lost suitcase, but I don't think I could replace that one!"