The Serial Cuckolder Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shem802
shem802
404 Followers

I was getting impatient.

"OK, Jane. So?"

"Well, I thought that if ... if I were to ... get pregnant ...then it might, you know, improve things, and make Andy feel better about himself. At the moment, we're both desperate. Its making us unhappy, and we've started fighting about it."

I was beginning to understand. My cock twitched. I knew this was red-hot.

"Jane – are you saying what I think you're saying?"

"Yes. Yes I am, Mark."

"Say it, Jane."

"I ... I want you to fuck me again Mark. I need you. I want you to ... to impregnate me. I want to have your baby Mark, and Andy and I will raise it. No one will ever know. Andy and I have been ... trying, so there'll be no suspicion."

I was enjoying the thought, and my cock was rock hard now. She went on with her pleading.

"Please, Mark. Think how exciting it will be. Impregnating me. I'll be yours forever."

I put my fingers over her mouth to stop her talking. Saying it out loud seemed to take some of the excitement out of it. I led her by the hand up to the bedroom. I undressed, and watched as she did the same. Then we stood, naked, kissing gently and embracing for a few moments. She started stroking my cock softly, lovingly, staring at it. She smiled wistfully.

"I've missed your cock, Mark" she said.

I could feel that same magnetic magic in my balls that I had that first time with Jane. It was as though I was about to fuck her for the first time, as though it was my first time with a married woman. I understood why. Another taboo was being broken. This was the ultimate – to impregnate another man's wife, to take her pussy, use her body as a vessel for your offspring. I eased her down on to the bed. She spread her legs, and I looked down again at that beautiful dark pussy, open, available, mine. Her arched back, her open legs, her submissive posture said it all. Fuck me, she was saying, take my cunt and my body, its yours to claim. I held my throbbing cock and gently touched the lips of her pussy. I felt that strange, first-time tingle, that sense of a line being crossed forever. A sense of power, that feeling which encompassed all of Jane's submission and the sheer thrill of her unfaithfulness to her husband, that I had felt that first time, was magnified ten times, concentrated in our touching organs as I pushed my cock slowly into her cunt, penetrating her, conquering her all over again.

That fuck was without doubt the greatest fuck I had ever had, and that is really saying something. All missionary, plain vanilla, nothing fancy, just starting slow and speeding up until I was pounding her pussy and she was screaming with wild abandon. I thought my cock was going to explode. She came herself, and then came the real moment, the moment of magic, as I unloaded my balls into her unprotected pussy, the cum pumping out of my cock and setting to work inside her married cunt. We were both panting for breath when I slumped off her and onto the bed. Her face was bright red, but she was smiling joyously.

"My God, Mark. That was ... that was wonderful. Thank you. Thank you."

She leaned over and kissed me.

"Any chance you could come over again tomorrow?"

I did, and within weeks, I got a call from an ecstatic Andy, telling me that he and Jane were expecting another baby. I congratulated him warmly. I did visit Jane again, a few months later, for another experiment this time. I just wanted to see what it was like fucking a pregnant woman. I enjoyed it, and I know she did too.

When the baby was born, Andy called me again.

"It's a boy," he said. "A pretty big baby. Much darker hair than the others. We love him though. And guess what? We're going to call him Mark. We wondered if you'd like to be the Godfather."

To which I of course agreed. And everyone, as they say, lived happily ever after. I still fuck Jane from time to time, and she still makes a hot bit of pussy, and goes in for the odd kinky game. There was something extra special about fucking her one Saturday and knowing that Andy was out in the park, looking after our child. Most of all though, I will always remember Jane for introducing me to the joys of married women, of whom I have had quite a few experiences since that time. I'd love to tell you about a few more of my conquests and adventures, but those must be left for other days, and other stories.

THE END

shem802
shem802
404 Followers