The Serpent and the Shoemaker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Perentie
Perentie
690 Followers

Her lustful stare turned to amusement when after several seconds he had failed to do anything more than ogle her, breathing hard and practically salivating. "Do you need further invitation lover?"

As she spoke the tip of her tail entered his line of vision and suggestively beckoned him with a rhythmic waving motion before lightly wrapping his right hand and tugging him a bit toward her before letting go.

"I want you to look and feel."

The nudge was all he needed to stumble the few steps it took to reach her, his body practically on autopilot and his mind enraptured by her voice.

He held out his arms, wanting to embrace and fondle her to his lust's content, and was shocked to have her powerful coils rise up to entrap him instead. With effortless grace more and more of her serpent portion wrapped about him and he soon felt his feet leave the ground. Just like when he had first awoken he got the distinct impression escaping from her grip would not be possible for him.

And did he imagine it or did a portion of her tail muscles just contract in such a way as to lightly grope his butt?

Regardless, blood rushed to his head as all the pressure of her tail transferred to his feet and he found himself dangling upside down.

Serafina only smiled at his perplexed expression. "You're overdressed, lover. Allow me to fix that."

Van thought of protesting this, thought of arguing that he was perfectly capable of taking off his own clothes, but he banished those thoughts the instant the lamia began removing his shirt. Her hands methodically caressed their way over his belly and down his chest, her tongue and lips slowly running over every bit of flesh exposed by removing the shirt.

Discarding his shirt and hugging him from the back, she transferred her tail's grip to his now naked upper body and suspended him in the air again, no longer upside down. His shoes and socks had been removed when she entered the cavern, so she proceeded to pulling his pants and underwear down.

She chuckled a bit at how he involuntarily blushed and flinched while watching her actions. "Such a nice body you have..." the lamia crooned in a husky, appreciative tone, causing Van to redden further. She smoothly moved a lock of hair from hanging in front of her face, her stare ever intense. "Are you shy? Eh, are you? I've seen it all before, remember? Not that I mind, you're cute like this." She then gave his already hard member a gentle kiss that started affectionate before turning erotic as she gently pulled and nibbled at the foreskin to carefully peel it back. She even drew her lips over the head and sucked on him vigorously for a few seconds before releasing his now throbbing cock.

True she had seen it all before, but he hadn't had to see her see it, there was a difference, not that he had the opportunity or desire to tell her that. Instead his mind reeled in dissatisfaction over the amazing but extremely brief fellatio. He was naked now and Serafina's teasing look had returned to a fully lustful one as Van hung suspended there by her tail that now began wrapping him up more fully. Carrying him like this she slithered a short distance before laying him down, proceeding to restrain his arms, legs and parts of his trunk in loops of her body.

He glanced around him, noting he was placed where she had laid her cloak out like a blanket, far more comfortable than the cool stone floor that made up most of the cavern. More comfortable still were Serafina's coils, smooth as silk and starting to feel warmer and softer as she continued to rub them over him in a strange yet incredibly erotic pulsing massage. He could feel the masses of muscles rippling under her skin and couldn't help but become increasingly aware of how easily she could squeeze the life out of him if she chose to. Yet instead she was using those muscles to fondle him, occasional rippling contractions and undulations creating an increasingly arousing and massaging effect. All the while she used her hands, lips and tongue upon his skin for added effect.

At times he could feel her lifting his whole body up, using her coils and arms to turn his body about to better tease areas she had been neglecting, and to watch in amusement as his body twitched and convulsed with pleasure to the background noise of his heavy breaths and gasps. Particular attention was being paid to his genitals, the end of her tail gently wrapping and caressing his balls and shaft at intervals, his hips struggling to thrust on reflex against the scaly restraints of her lower body, his body increasingly desperate to maintain contact, pressure and the pleasure that resulted.

Van eventually noticed the heavy breathing in the room was not just his own and opened his eyes to look at Serafina. Her own eyes were shut in pleasure as she sighed and murmured contentedly, her right hand apparently teasing her clit, which he had still not seen clearly, and the other caressing and squeezing one of her breasts while her tail continued to work on Van. Her slowly increasing fervency and the telltale glimmer of fluid on her right hand gave proof to her rising arousal.

Watching her was arousing in and of itself, and as much as he wanted to forever lay in her serpentine caresses he was also desperate to touch her upper body, to kiss and fondle her with all the care and passion she was showing him. Yet he could not summon the energy to more than halfheartedly struggle and reach for her, her coils and saliva had simply relaxed all but his hips and cock too much to do more.

Serafina seemed to notice his efforts though, as she soon opened her eyes and looked at him, smiling in amusement at the rather pitiable site of Van reaching for her with such a desperate look in his eyes, unashamed by the whining plea he was making as if he were an infant begging for a bottle. She opened her arms invitingly.

"Poor baby, come to Sera..."

Her coils lifted him bodily against her and she embraced him in a hungry kiss, Van clumsily groping with his already free hand, the other pressed against his body in her coils until he managed to slip it out to caress her further, languid muscles be damned.

She continued to tease though, keeping his hips restrained and just far enough away from her humanoid portion to keep him from grinding against her hip region effectively. He groaned in frustration and felt her smirk as she broke the kiss for a breathy comment before capturing his lips again.

"Don't be in such a hurry, we've only just begun..."

The lack of friction was frustrating to the point that he whimpered without shame, but it was made up for when amidst the intense make out session he felt the tip of her tail wrapping around his cock, intermittently squeezing and loosening, while caressing in ways that made him moan all the more than from the kiss alone.

Squeezing and loosening, squeezing and loosening...

His moans turned to a loud and startled shout when the caressing tail was suddenly replaced by a firmer object that pressed itself under his balls and vibrated with amazing intensity. Had he not been restrained he might have leaped in the air, and even so he convulsed violently, Serafina neither losing her grip or the kiss she had him locked in but moaning in apparent pleasure over feeling his exertions ripple through her body.

She released his mouth, allowing him to look down and back to see what was pleasuring him. Where her tail had formerly ended in a tapered, prehensile tip, there was now a tough, prehensile, segmented rattle, cupping and caressing his balls as it vibrated with a drumming hum.

She smiled at his expression of confusion. "One of my special tricks," she stated with a wink before increasing the intensity of the vibrations to where he couldn't speak, being reduced to incoherent cries of pleasure.

"So noisy," she stated, her own breath a bit labored and a sigh of pleasure on her lips. "Let's make some good use of that mouth of yours."

She folded her arms under her chest to press her large breasts together and up suggestively to show off their full voluptuous glory. "These have only felt your hands so far." She squeezed and kneaded them in emphasis.

Trembling with anticipation, he obliged as soon as she moved him close enough, burying his face in her cleavage, his mouth taking in all he could of the sumptuous flesh, sucking and nibbling, licking and kissing them until he located a pert nipple and focused his assaults on it. Soon he moved her other breast enough with his free hand to pleasure both hard buds at the same time and alternately.

Serafina lifted her head back and moaned appreciatively. "Yesssss... that's it, suck on them, play with them... drink from them... ngh!"

Drink from them? Lamia didn't produce milk, or did they? He ceased to care as his attentions started to cause a warm, sweet liquid to emerge. It wasn't exactly milk, it was more like the saliva he had tasted early, only thicker and more potent. He wanted more, and massaged her breasts in turn to send the invigorating fluid shooting into his mouth and down his throat. The initial burst of desperate want for it passed and he soon was content quietly suckling while continued to knead both breasts, his arousal remaining steady.

A sound between a purr and a hiss issued from her lips as she used her arms to cradle his head to her chest. "That's good my pet... you must keep up your strength, drink of my vitality and make it your ownnnn ahn!..."

She cried out and practically tore his lips from her nipple, which for a few seconds continued to leak the strange liquid, her whole body shuddering with a wave of arousal that had surprised Sera. Pleasure that intense normally took longer than this for her body to build up to, at least when masturbating. Regardless, it sent her into a frenzy for a short time, as she spun Van around, pressed herself against his back, her coils between them moving to allow her chest, hip region and lips increased contact with his skin, and rubbed her whole upper body up and down him, Van crying out in turn before she resumed a more sedate pace.

While her rattle continued its wonderful work she now kissed and nipped at his neck from behind, her arms wrapped around him possessively and encouraging him to lean back against the soft swells of her breasts. Intermittently her tongue would teasingly flick in his ear with a rapid, feathery touch that sent strange tingles through him, sending him squirming in her tight embrace. He soon also noticed the skin where she had kissed and nipped him was left somewhat moist and oddly but pleasantly warm. Seeing tiny bits of blood from pinprick-sized holes on his shoulder alerted him to how she was biting harder than he had realized, the warmth she left seeming to blot out pain.

She had unwrapped some of the loops of coil around his body, exposing more of his skin to her lips, and sliding those parts of her tail fully under him as sort of scaly mattress over where her cloak lay. She continued her nibbling, licking ministrations down to his torso, and from this angle he was sure he could see two trails of saliva dripping from her fangs. It was of a more liquid feel than her regular saliva, and everywhere it touched his skin it left him feeling that warm, pleasant, throbbing heat.

He could also see how in her kisses and licks she was intently pressing the odd saliva into the tiny, shallow holes her fangs had left on his skin, seemingly helping the saliva soak into him.

What was it, some kind of anesthetic?

Never mind, that didn't matter to him now. What did was how she had inclined the coil his back and head rested on enough for him to easily watch what she was about to do, Van blushing in eager expectation as her previous teasing tastes of him had been far too brief for his liking.

This time her mouth took him in all the way to the base of his member, and gave a few weak suckles as if to tease him again.

Amidst the fellatio he could feel her fangs scraping gently against his bulging cock and see similar saliva to what he noted earlier being left in their wake whenever she drew back a bit. He wanted to just lay back and bask in this.

Yet, as he noted earlier, not all of him was relaxed. The muscles of his erection were working to the point that he doubted he had ever been so hard before.

It was then he noted a wry gleam in her eyes, but his suspicion was forgotten as she amazingly opened her jaws wider, taking his cock in past the base, and pressing the tips of her fangs directly into where the skin of his cock joined the skin of his lower abdomen, her lower jaw feeling up his balls. She was moving her head from side to side a bit and pressing experimentally with her teeth, as though measuring and testing where best to sink her fangs in.

Wait.

Sink her fangs in?

No sooner had he thought this though then she struck, piercing through his skin with all the ease of a knife into butter. Surprisingly he felt no pain, it seemed her earlier slathering of saliva and venom had numbed him to all sensations except pleasure.

Yet, despite being painless, the puncture was forceful enough to stir his sluggish muscles, and his body jerked and thrashed in convulsions. Actually, more than the puncture, his body seemed to be reacting to the venom even as she pumped it in, intensifying his aroused seizure. She held firm with no difficulty, her coils and grip tightening to keep him from jostling her position as she pumped venom into him, her loud, muffled moans indicating she found the process quite pleasing. Finally she let go and drew her mouth back, her teeth having left surprisingly small holes that barely bled.

"Mmmm... yes... now we can truly begin the foreplay."

"Be-begin?" he stuttered. 'None of this was even real foreplay to her?!'

"Like I said," she whispered, licking at his glans and giggling at how his whole cock twitched in response, "my body needs a lot of stimulation. There was no way you could last long enough on your own. Well... maybe if you were an incubus you could, but that's not important now."

"I'm not s-ure I understa-nd," he moaned under her touch and the effects of the venom.

The lamia directed her eyes back to his cock. "You'll see." With that she slowly took in his length again and began sucking on him with still more force than before.

Van had limited sexual experience, but he was pretty sure this was beyond anything a human woman could do, without magical enhancements at least. That made him wonder how Serafina could expect him to endure this for long, especially when her venom only seemed to make him feel hornier.

Her mouth continued to attend his member, her coils still caressing the rest of him. The instinct to cum was now strong enough to truly rouse the rest of his pacified body, and as he tried to push past the plateau of pleasure he'd reached it seemed to only intensify his sensations. Yet there was no release, and while part of him told him to simply enjoy it, his body was convinced that he should have orgasmed by now, and worked all the harder to do so.

The results were his strongest convulsions yet, both in pleasure and frustration, ending in temporary exhaustion as her coils absorbed his every thrashing movement. In his daze he noticed that the rhythm of her muscular massage had changed, and her rattle had changed its rhythm as well. Now at intervals it went from being still and pressing against his balls, to vibrating with great intensity, sending his pleasure lower and higher in waves that seemed to match the intermittent pleasured murmurs he could hear from Serafina herself. He realized then that her mouth was no longer on his cock either.

Van wearily opened his eyes to spy her human half over him but not touching him. Instead she was fingering her breasts and clit more fiercely than before. Her voice was breathy, a husky tone that seemed saturated in her own pleasure.

"Mmmm! Oh yes... Yesss... I love it when you squirm like that... feels so good Van... so good... squirm for me, wriggle and turn, let me feel it more!"

She panted lustily, and he could see the inside of her mouth was sticky with her mating saliva. She opened her eyes, glazing with lust, and brought his wrapped-up body even closer, adjusting a length of coil again to fully reveal his hip region, as well as manipulating his arms from his sides to over his head before wrapping them tight again. She then bent him back so that both his hands and feet just barely touched the floor, his rock-hard cock now rising as the tallest point of his body. A sense of anticipation filled him as he felt her human portion rise over his hips, her fingers lightly tracing his cock. Just what was she about to do?

He struggled to look up, but could barely see over her thick coils until she moved further forward, gazing into his eyes while he felt her hands reach down to caress the inside of his thighs.

"Now I'm going to make you squirm lots more..." she breathed in promise, licking her lips sensually.

He was too enraptured to respond, and this seemed to please her as she smiled and moved back over his hips. Again his vision was cut off by her coils around his chest, but he didn't need to see to know what was going on. He could feel everything. Her hands were propping the sides of his hips, and her warm breath was over the head of his cock. First he only felt her tongue extending around his arousal, squeezing and teasing it once more. He could feel the lubricating, arousing lather of her saliva seep into his skin, his own precum steadily bubbling out at intervals. For a time her lips were closed around the head of his cock, kissing and sucking at it, lubing it but making no attempt to swallow him deeper.

Suddenly her mouth retreated and she enveloped his erection between her breasts, her hardened nipples briefly pressing against the base of his abdomen in amazing contrast to the incredible softness that surrounded them. She then began to steadily knead them against his cock in a fleshy massage, her nipples moving in turn. His strained, heavy-breathed moans grew louder and more pleasured.

"Like that?"

Like it? He LOVED it!

"How about this?"

Her tail upped its pleasuring rattles.

Gods.

"My juices have prepared your body, my tail and breasts are in place," she stated, her breaths deep and steady. "Now I just have to add my mouth..."

Gods no.

"I call it triple ecstasy."

He moaned helplessly.

"Mmm... I've wanted to try this technique on you for a while. You should feel fortunate, Van, I thought this up with you in mind."

She began again to tease his penis with flicks from the tip of her tongue. Then quickly she wrapped that tongue around the sensitive head of his cock and stuck the tip in against the head, vibrating it slightly and not stopping her other movements.

He could feel tears well in his eyes. It was too much. Too wonderful.

Where before she had gone slowly she now swallowed his cock's length in one eager go while continuing to rub her breasts around his testicles. Within her mouth her tongue would continue to enwrap him and take the sensations further, while together with her lips she sucked him in earnest. Intermittently she would release his cock and again nipple fuck it before going back to fellatio or doing both at once, sucking and licking the head of his member while massaging the base with her breasts. All the while her rattle continued a steady humming vibration below and about his scrotum, his increasingly engorged balls throbbing with the rapid beats.

Van's member continued to twitch strongly inside her mouth, even more when her dexterous tongue began licking up the precum that seeped from the tip of his cock like lava from a volcano. His enwrapped arms jerked as well against the restraint, his hands frantically clawing at the smooth floor, trying to find purchase, something solid to hold onto and use as leverage to thrust his hips, but all he could grab was her cloak. And so he had to accept the careful leverage her coils were giving him, though it was not enough for him to thrust as hard as his body was desperate to.

Perentie
Perentie
690 Followers
1...345678