The Serpent and the Shoemaker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Perentie
Perentie
691 Followers

His eyes reflexively rolled back in his head. It meant he was nearly there, he had to be. His balls felt so tight, so full. And yet while he continued to feel on the crest of a massive orgasm, it wasn't hitting him.

Why couldn't he cum? Was it the venom? Was this what she had meant? He wanted to cum so bad. No. He NEEDED to cum! It was actually frightening just how strong his arousal was becoming. He'd never felt anything of this level before. He had to cum. He was sure he'd lose his mind soon if he didn't. He'd never been in this state for so long before, his body wouldn't allow him to be.

"Serafina... please... I- can't- I need- ahn!"

He involuntarily threw his head back, his eyes clamped shut, his speech devolving to unintelligible moans as she picked up the force of her triple stimulations. She wasn't ignoring him, she seemed to have done this in response to his plea.

This was it. There was no way he could take this. If he didn't cum he'd go insane, but at the same time felt that if he did cum he would blow himself apart. The pressure inside him as his muscles tensed in preparation was incredible.

Then, somewhere in that storm of pleasure, a dam seemed to burst inside him. And he came.

And came.

And came.

For Van, like most men, a good orgasm could be compared to a wave of water breaking on a beach. The pleasure would rise, reach an explosive height as it crested and break fairly rapidly after that.

That didn't happen here. This was more like a tsunami. There was no visible back to this wave, just a sea of roiling pleasure, and it did not break but continued to surge onward like a river. It shouldn't have been possible to cum for this long, even if his balls had felt strained and full. Yet, unknown to him. with his body's liquids being rapidly converted into seminal fluids by her venom, he had an extra supply.

All the while Serafina's lips retained a strong seal around his manhood, guzzling the contents of his orgasm as if it were the nectar of the gods.

It felt so good, but it was so different, so powerful, even frightening. His cries of pleasure had begun to mix with cries of fear and panic when it at last became too much for his mind and body to bear.

He blacked out.

------

Van would later guess he was out for less than a minute, during which his orgasm had reached its end. Serafina seemed to have been so busy sucking his cum out that she wasn't even aware he had lost consciousness.

"Mmm... it was even more tasty than usual. Using venom really makes a difference" she remarked, for the moment sounding simply cheerful rather than seductive.

Van, however, could only think of how even with venom he hadn't managed to last that long. Tears, now of shame, flowed from his eyes. "I'm... I'm so sorry... I couldn't hold back... I..."

She drew him close. "Hush, you were wonderful, I expected no more than this for our first time. Your body needs time to adapt to the effects of my venom, it's just a bit overwhelming for you at first. That was why you felt so desperate before. I'm sorry for not preparing you more. I've just waited so long to mate like this with you, I'm getting carried away without thinking."

She proceeded to hug him to her chest, petting him soothingly, her fem-fatale attitude forgotten for the moment. It amazed him how she could switch like this yet remain genuine in either state.

Van wasn't sure what to think yet, but felt the need to reassure his serpent temptress. "It wasn't that bad really, just right toward the end it felt so amazing I didn't know what to think..."

"That's a good sign of how compatible we are," she said happily. "Please understand this Van. Usually my kind don't use venom until our mate trusts us more and gets more accustomed to our fluids through kissing and quick sex. But you wanted to pleasure me as much as you could, and you trusted me even in your fear. You were everything I hoped you'd be."

Van relaxed, giving a relieved sigh. After all that had happened here to hurt his pride he didn't think as a man he could handle failing to please the woman he loved.

"Besides..." she noted in a mischievous tone, "it's not like we're done. Now that the easy orgasm is out of the way your next should be even better."

Van blinked in disbelief. "Next...?" His cock hadn't gone fully soft but still... "There's no way... after cumming that hard and that much..."

"Don't be so sure... a lamia's venom works quickly, and you got a lot of fluid in your body to break down into cum. This time, you'll definitely last much longer." Her lustfully wicked smile returned now that she knew he could handle her venom as well as he had. His body would be more ready for her now.

A part of Van wanted to cry out and beg her to let him rest. The earlier orgasm had taken so much out of him, so much more than any orgasm he had ever had before. Yet she said he should be able to handle it. He wanted to trust her, to believe in her. The conflicting desires settled for him merely looking unsure as she began smoothly wrapping herself around him more fully again, massaging and stroking as she moved her coils along his body.

And somehow within minutes his anxiety along with any hints of soreness in his muscles were being eased into nothing. Yet something new tugged at the back of his mind. He had said he wanted to focus on her pleasure, not his, so why had she been doing so much? Why was he being lifted to heaven like this? He had played with her breasts some sure but he tended to think he got more out of that than she did. It was so confusing.

Even more so considering how he could see she was leaking a warm liquid from her vaginal opening, rubbing it against herself and his skin in a glossy lubricant that made her scales shine all the more. He was vaguely aware the same fluids were being absorbed into his own skin with ease under the steady massaging actions of her coils. Her inner honey rapidly acted to further arouse and relax him, filling him with warmth. What's more, the feel of her body had changed. Whereas when he had first woken up her scales were hard like armor, they were feeling so very soft and sensitive now. Why was she so aroused by this?

"Sera-ah!- ... I've not really done anything, so --w-why are you- ah!"

Her voice seemed like a seductive melody in his ears that filled and caressed his mind. "Silly, don't you remember what I said? For a lamia there is no greater arousal than having a mate in her coils."

She murmured and panted in pleasure. "Groping your firm muscles with the whole of my body, holding you as you wriggle and squirm under my attentions, feeling your cock harden and rub against my scales, it makes me... oh it makes me so. So. Wet. My scales start to change like this, and I start to feel everything sooo much more... ngh."

He was certainly feelings things more too. Indeed the shock of his last orgasm was a distant memory. Van still felt the fatigue but all he wanted was to keep sharing this pleasure with her. Nothing else mattered.

She was pressed against his back again, intermittently sucking at his earlobe and licking him as her arms held his upper body firmly to hers. Her silky voice caressed his senses once more.

"I'm going to bite you again Van... are you ready?"

"Yes... yes... hnn..." he sort of wished he didn't sound quite so desperate.

She now kissed and licked his neck, her saliva working its magic till he was numbed to all but pleasure. As such he only felt pressure there as she sank her fangs in, followed by a rush of vitality and hot arousal as venom seeped from them and into his bloodstream, from there making the pleasure center of his brain light up like a beacon and endorphins further flood his system.

"You drank mine earlier, suckling at my breasts. Now I will drink of your vitality," he barely registered her whisper in his ear through the high he was on. She then delicately began to lick up the small amount of blood spilling from her bite mark, before closing her lips over it and sipping more blood. Somehow, it added to the pleasurable sensations of her venom now coursing through his body. He couldn't help but quiver, even snuggle in her coils from the pleasure, much to Serafina's further delight.

"You're so tasty..." she murmured before continuing to suck at the blood from his neck until the wound stopped bleeding. Like with her previous bite her saliva seemed to limit his bleeding when applied like this.

She then returned to a long period of pleasuring herself with her hands, lips and tail while her coils worked him thoroughly up and down. All the while his heavy breaths spread her venom rapidly through him, every former effect of his arousal returning to its former level, and, then, intensifying.

It was so intense but he never wanted it to end. No longer did the pleasure frighten him, and his body did seem to already be reacting with less panic than before. No more did he feel the desperate need to cum, but rather only the pleasure of taking so much time to build up the orgasm.

Well, he wasn't fully content with building up his arousal again this way. On instinct he wanted to be inside her badly, but then wondered if it was feasible. He had managed to see the slit of her vagina up close a little earlier and it looked so tightly closed, the surface of her pussy lips bearing toughened skin, almost like the scales her vagina was so very close to, for protection he assumed as a lamia had no inner thighs or hair to shield the vagina from harm.

It obviously opened some, he had seen the lubricant that came out, but was it enough, her scales had turned softer, perhaps this applied to that thicker human skin too? Perhaps those lips were pliable enough to open further now? And as he tried to make it out in the rapidly dimming light filtering into the cavern he realized her vagina was in fact now gaping wide like a mouth waiting to be fed, her juices leaking out like drool. And under the formerly thickened surface the insides of her vaginal lips and beyond looked soft and sensitive as could be.

Noticing Van's stare she brought him close to examine her lovely core in more detail. Located just where her smooth scales gave way to flawless pale skin, it was amazing how human it looked, especially now that it was aroused and puffing up so much. But at the same time it seemed a good deal more muscular than a human woman's, judging by how strongly it quivered with her arousal.

The lamia panted. "Touch me Van... here."

Putting an investigative finger past the lips of her vagina caused them to rapidly close around it and begin a powerful series of caresses, squeezes, and suctions. She moaned deeply while he struggled a bit to remove his finger. Once he had done so the lips opened wide again, looking like a mouth begging to be filled.

"Look at how much I want you," Serefina breathed lustfully. "My second mouth has never been so excited before."

"S-second mouth?" He repeated somewhat warily, looking at his thoroughly squeezed finger, imagining that her muscular pussy would have been even more reluctant to let go of his cock, and wondering just how that hot, wet, powerful chamber would feel caressing his manhood. Trepidation vied with anticipation.

"Yes, you see animal meat is our main diet, human blood is a wonderful treat, but the semen of our mate is a delicacy, all the more delicious when taken in down here," she indicated with her hands to her lower mouth. "Having to first fill our appetite for seed, or just tire out the second mouth with pleasure, that's why it's not easy for a lamia to get pregnant. So we're made to go at it long, long and hard."

"That's... that's wonderful..." he spoke in a dazed tone, starting to drool at the hypnotic movements of her pussy.

"Isn't it?" She smirked wickedly and pulled his face close enough to where she could feel his warm, panting breaths over her core.

Trying to stifle her own moan, she continued to arouse him with her words and voice. "A lamia's is special you know. It's not like a human's... See, the cloaca further down my tail handles all the other things a human woman's does. But this, this is made for sex, a pure pleasure organ. It feels so good... playing with it can get really addictive for my kind. Sometimes we spend hours just lounging at home with our tail inside it..."

Hours? He was liking the sound of that. Except he wanted himself rather than her tail in it.

She continued, husky and breathy. "Look at it, see how its insides are pulsing, pumping, so many special muscles throbbing together, waiting for something hard and hot to rub against... when they get a hold of your rod they'll stroke and suck at it in every way nonstop until you orgasm, then milk every last steaming drop of cum out of you..."

Van nodded, his eyes turning glassy.

"I can't really control it even, it's like it has its own mind once it has something it wants..." the lamia continued with her seductive commentary.

"Just look at it Van. Do you see how hungry it is? Will you feed it, will you feed me?"

Somewhere in his mind trepidation raised a white flag of unconditional surrender.

"Yes, oh gods yes!"

He was practically weeping with want, the thought of being inside her more than enough to surrender himself completely to her venom's effects. He was putty in her hands now, nothing but thoughts of pleasure in his head.

"Then its time for you to be loved by my pussy." Serafina stated with lustful pants. She held his head in her hands, her eyes locked with his as she used her tail to maneuver him forward.

His erect cock throbbed between them as she positioned her opening before it, briefly brushing the tip of the cock's head against her vaginal lips. Both gave a breathy gasp at the contact. She then embraced him in a frenzied kiss, moaning long and hard in the kiss as she slid him past her pussy lips and deep inside her, drawing her hips forward in a bucking motion.

The shocking pleasure of the penetration rocked them both beyond expectations. The man's body shuddered along with the lamia's and it was all they could do to hold tight with arms and lips as her pussy trembled, spread wide and then constricted upon his member, hugging it tight, stroking it and not letting up.

Their lips parted at the necessity of air, stealing quick gasping breaths even as Serafina uttered her pleasure.

"Ah! Ahn! Yessss, yessssss... so good... so much better than using my tail... uhn!"

Van could only manage unintelligible mumbles, murmurs and moans, all of which seemed to arouse the lamia further.

The angle of their lovemaking altered from the erect to the horizontal as she pulled him down onto the now soft and yielding bed of her coils, ramming her hips against where he had entered her with more force than ever before. Over and over she continued, stopping only for short periods to rest and allow her inner muscles to stimulate and enjoy him more delicately and slowly.

Eventually her body coiled about him in a new configuration, her cloak now serving as the bed for them both. She held his flailing arms down with her own, her coils controlling how and when he moved against her, even as he strained to thrust more wildly. She would at times stop kissing his face to trail her lips and tongue down his neck and chest adoringly while he writhed in helpless ecstasy under her.

Van was in heaven, he had to be. There was no way his mortal body could feel this good for this long. How long had it been anyway? He had no real idea except that night had fallen at some point for only meager moonlight was present in the cave now. This all seemed so endless and he just wanted to keep going. Yet, he slowly became aware of how it felt like his body was approaching something, his convulsions were getting stronger, his moans louder.

"Se- ra- Sera-" He gasped in pleasured agony, only to be silenced by her lips as she kissed him so hard and fast his mind was sent spinning.

His balls felt ever tighter, the spasms of pleasure in his cock escalating in force and duration, he straining to push against her despite being so enwrapped by her body. What little movement he managed brought even greater bliss, making him ignore how tired his muscles felt. And while he certainly was more able to take the sustained pleasure than before, it seemed he was again reaching his breaking point. His body was begging to orgasm but not being allowed to.

"I!- I- Cum! Please, I want t-to cum!"

"Shhh," she whispered, cradling his head in her hands and covering his face with slow, sensual kisses and licks as their bodies continued to grind together. "Soon... very soon... ah- ahn..."

The spasms of pleasure in his cock were even stronger now, his whole body convulsing in turn with them. Were not for the way her coils restrained him his body would be literally thrashing about on the floor as if seizing, and even under her like this his body's attempts to contort were evident. But she only allowed him limited movement, using the coils he lay upon to force him closer to her whenever she drew his cock out of her to any appreciable length. She was staving off his orgasm while continuing to stimulate herself and him as she pleased.

She soon had locked her lips with his again, to quiet his pleas for climax, her arms holding his face even closer than her coils were, her breasts pressed between them like warm pillows. This didn't completely silence him though, for with every twitching, pleasured convulsion her pussy muscles forced upon him came a muffled, groaning moan. In turn Serafina would smirk and giggle into his mouth, her tongue caressing his as she shared more of her sweet saliva and kept him from panicking further. Van was thankful he seemed to have reached his second or perhaps third wind and was again able to simply enjoy being stuck on the cusp of orgasm, but he couldn't seem to keep himself quiet, the moans just kept coming out. However, those sounds were music to Serafina's ears and motivated her to stimulate him all the more.

Van was at this point far past the ability to form coherent sentences, in fact he was having trouble forming coherent thoughts. So he was only partially aware of how his moans and groans were slowly being matched in strength by Serafina's.

"Mmmn... oh Van... You're doing good... ahn- so good... you fill me so well..." she murmured while lifting herself up off his chest with her hands while grinding her hips about in a dancing motion to make the full force of his erection touch her at different angles. Her voice felt as if it was caressing his very soul and motivated him to endure. If her accelerating movements were any indication she was close to her own massive orgasm.

Her pussy was constricting, caressing, pumping and sucking at his cock with incredible fervor, fiercer and more flexible than even the best hand job, better than even her tongue had been, all the while soaking his whole hard, throbbing length in its juices, keeping him lubricated and hard as a rock. It was ravenous and he knew it wouldn't let go until it got what it wanted.

Like earlier his cock was twitching with the pleasure, but now more strongly than ever before, pushing against her vagina's incredible muscles and numerous pleasure points, only to be caressed and fondled tightly in return. With each contraction of his cock and every moan of their pleasure he could feel a rippling wave travel from where they were joined all along her serpentine body, ending at the tip of her tail where he could hear it twitching about on the ground with increasing vigor, the same waves of pleasure making her upper body tremble in delight.

"Ahhhngh!" She moaned louder, barely separating their lips. "You're squirming again Van... ahhaa... your rod moving- ahn! -inside me... feels so good! ... so good!"

Perentie
Perentie
691 Followers
1...345678