The Serpent and the Shoemaker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Perentie
Perentie
692 Followers

The snake woman blushed cutely and wound her coils close to her body in embarrassment at how his words caused a reflexive pulse of pleasure through her body. Her smug smirk soon reappeared in the blush though. "Quit tempting me like that Van, any more compliments and I really will ravish you here and now."

Van, now fully dressed and ready to go, smiled in answer, glad he could tease her a bit too. He then laughed at a sudden thought.

"What's so funny? I mean it!" she maintained vehemently, though a bit of her blush remained that made her protest cuter than she intended, "I'll strip you right here and make you cum till you bleed!"

Van raised his hands in appeasement. "Calm down, I wasn't laughing at you Sera. I was just thinking it's a bit ironic. I grew up making shoes, it's all I've ever done as far as professional skills go. And now I'm off to start a life with a race of beings who don't wear shoes," he finished, still laughing a bit.

Understanding now, Serafina laughed as well before slithering up and taking his hand in hers. "Actually, you're wrong. Don't forget my village is full of the husbands of other lamia. They could really use a guy like you. And besides..." she blushed slightly as she hung on his arm, "I can wear them too..."

Van gently squeezed her hand. "I can't wait."

------

The End

Perentie
Perentie
692 Followers
1...345678