The Serpent's Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

William sighed and walked to the door. "That's your business, Thomas. Not mine. Enjoy your night."

Thomas gave a salute with his scotch glass. "You too!" He slammed the drink back and rested his head on his bed's headboard, eyes closed. He heard the doctor close his door. A minute later he heard it open again. "Forget something, doc?"

"I'm not a doctor." said a new voice. "I am... more."

Thomas slowly opened his eyes. As realization over who it was dawned in his head, so too did arousal dawn in his other head. She had changed... in every way.

***

William relaxed in the main lounge of the vessel, puffing on his pipe as he looked over maps of suspected golden octopus habitats. "Only three more..." he said under his breath.

"Exhausting, isn't it?" said a sensual voice that could only be Marsha's.

The doctor looked up from his work and smiled. "More than you know." His smile turned to stunned disbelief as he beheld Marsha saunter into the room. He knew she was an alluring woman, but had no inkling over how sculpted her body truly was. Wearing nothing but a red nightie, the creamy slopes of her bulging bosom threatened to part the silk holding them together. Her perfectly coiffed honey blonde hair flowed down to luscious hips and strong legs.

Still, despite the succulent curves on display, what took William's attention the most was the woman's bright eyes, so fascinating and blue in a way he had never seen before...

***

"Lisa..." said Thomas, his voice strained. "What... what happened to you?" He salivated at the sight of her swelling bosom, so fulsome and weighty. He knew this was no trick of his memory. He knew Lisa did not have such bountiful breasts before.

But his desire was tempered.

The underside of her arms as well as her stomach and breasts, were a strange pale and creamy shade. Her eyes too, were nothing kindly. Bright and beautiful yet full of cold life. "I am..." her voice lacked the sweetness of before, replaced with primal sensuality, "reborn!" She said the last with a snarl, and her jaw elongated, exposing a pair of dripping fangs.

Thomas, for all his strength and reflexes, did not but lay in bed as the woman lunged across his sheets. Entranced by her eyes, he barely noticed her big and bouncing tits, so supple and large, in a breath they were smothered against his own chest.

She wrapped her arms and legs around him, raking her venomous nails down his back. Thomas gurgled and shook as she locked lips with his own, steam rising from his long wounds. More toxins were passed down his throat as her legs began to merge into one.

Even in his clouded state, he felt scales press against his skin. Lisa's enormous tits massaged his chest, so cool and soft against his overheated flesh. His own beads of sweat dripped across her sumptuous mounds, making them glisten as much as her gold glittered arms.

She pulled away from his mouth and bit into his neck. Green foam bubbled from Thomas's mouth, his bronzed complexion turning pale while utter ecstasy flashed across his face. Lisa placed her fingers around the edge of Thomas's shorts and unbuttoned them down the middle, letting his rigid member swing free.

Thomas's breath slowed and would have slumped to his side were it not for Lisa's coiling body holding him upright. He did not know if he was even conscious still, if this whole episode was even real. It all felt so very dream like... and so very good. He sensed a growing heat envelop his cock, pulling his hips forward, deeper and deeper.

Lisa's serpentine pussy sealed itself around Thomas's cock, its juicy walls contracting around its hard length in slow, powerful, undulations. "You took everything from me, Thomas." She hissed by his ear. "Now I'm going to take everything from you." She pushed his body further into her coils and buried his face in between the heaving globes of her succulent tits.

Thomas felt like he was smothered in silk. His arms and hands twitched against soft scales, his face cushioned by two pillowy breasts, and his cock, on the verge of exploding within her heated pink depths.

"Give it all to me, Thomas." she whispered, her long black locks falling across his shoulders. "Give in..." she moaned.

Her voice was the flame to the powder keg of his lusts.

Thomas convulsed within her grasp, spurting load after load deep into her love canal. His hips jerked forward violently, his stomach flexed so hard he grew sore after the first three seconds. But the climax never ended.

Nor did the pleasure.

Thomas was only kept awake by the toxins introduced to his bloodstream, forced to endure euphoria without end, more than any man was meant to experience. It was not long however, before his former lover began to take something more than his seed.

The young millionaire forgot the last time he had enjoyed such pleasure. Lisa moaned and shook against him, her smooth serpent belly writhing against his stomach. He forgot the one night stands he had at university, even his long time girlfriends. He felt Lisa's plump melons mold against his face so much that he struggled for air. Then he forgot his own parents. He blasted another rope of semen deep into her clenching pussy, and felt the memory of how he made his money sucked away.

He tried to say his own name, muffled as he was beneath the heavy slopes of her jiggling titflesh. His hands grasped for anything, anything to anchor him in the here and now. All he felt were a pair of lush and plum-like ass cheeks, flexing with each contraction of her pussy. "Thom..." he slurred, his drool running wild in the soft prison of her cleavage.

"No, no." moaned Lisa. "I'm taking that too."

Thomas struggled, trying to pull away from her voluptuous embrace, focusing on anything but his furious urge to orgasm. But Lisa had already taken too much. His name was all but gone, nothing more than a lingering T floating in his hollowed out mind, and with it, his entire reason to resist cumming.

He spurted one last time, his fingers sinking into the yielding flesh of her sumptuous ass cheeks, his scream of mindless joy unheard between her milky tits. Little by little, his hips ceased their jerking. His face fell away from her pouting bosom, his eyes glassy and blank.

Lisa had taken everything. But she had one thing to give, the only thing that mattered.

Loyalty.

With an aroused sigh, she bared her fangs once more and went for the man's jugular.

***

Lynn sat in the bridge, writing a diary entry over tear soaked paper. She had heard it all. Marsha's gasps and lewd moans reached all the way to the bridge. And then there was William's groans. So full of pleasure, the sort she had never heard before.

"So you're human after all, doctor." She scribbled some words out. "Just not with me."

She slammed her diary shut and put her face in her hands, taking deep breaths. It had been a while since she heard anything down below. Just as she thought to get up, she heard the door to the bridge crack open.

She saw his white cuffs before she saw him. Despite all the times he ignored her, and the way his union with Marsha pained her heart... she could not help but smile, seeing William again. In his customary lab coat, black hair slicked back, he was as he always was.

The only thing that was missing was his pipe. A ping of unease, so small she couldn't even feel it, ran through her subconscious. He never left his pipe anywhere. But Lynn was too happy to see him. Too happy to take in his handsome face, and eyes that were as bright and clear as the Caribbean water. She didn't remember them shining so much.

The man she had always loved from afar came very close, his face a cross between impassive and smirking. Lynn sat still, hoping that this might lead to where she had always hoped. William stood right before her and stroked her chin, bringing her face up to match his gaze.

Lynn fell into the deep pools of his eyes, feeling her mind descend into a deep and luxurious haze. Her lips parted, almost unconsciously. Looking into this man, it was as if she looked into the divine.

So entranced by his gaze, she had not even realized that his veiny member had been plunging into her mouth for a solid minute. But once she had, she only sucked even harder. He had given her a chance. A chance to prove her devotion.

She would not disappoint.

Her tongue lathered every contour of his thrusting manhood, oblivious to the manic need that flashed through his eyes. Oblivious to how his hands closed around her head, using her mouth like a pussy as his hips rocked even harder.

At the peripheries of her hearing, she heard William began to make a sound. The first noise he had made the entire time! She relaxed her throat and allowed him to penetrate deeper, her fingers massaging his balls. Had she been able to look down, she would have seen that all of William's manhood, root and stem, was criss crossed with green veins, flowing with the essence of his inhumanity.

He shoved her face down to his balls, uncaring of the choking sounds she made as his cock jerked and spasmed within her warm mouth. Eruptions of venom issued from the tip of his head, spreading through her tissues, mingling with her blood. Lynn was fully incapacitated before she had even begun to swallow.

William pulled away to let her breath. Lynn proceeded to twitch on the couch, faint gurgling rising from her mouth as her mind was assailed by something ancient and cold blooded. She witnessed Marsha through the cloud of memory, watched as she ripped her nightie from the sides and exposed her huge, creamy breasts. She saw William's hands struggle to contain those magnificent mounds as they bounced against his palms. And then came the moment that changed it all... Marsha had fangs, but not to rip and tear.

To change.

And change William she did.

Lynn was far too enthralled by the memories to have seen William's transformation in person, but the man who walked into the bridge was not the creature that penetrated her now. A draconic head hissed above a muscular neck and body, glittering with a skin of silver scales. The creature's cock had also shifted into a more serpentine appendage, writhing sinuously within Lynn's pussy.

Lynn moaned in helpless joy, feeling the beast's clawed hands hold her shoulders down while it railed her mercilessly. She felt the pleasure in one sense, and perceived her future, her ultimate fate in another. She was to become, another daughter of the rightful rulers of Earth, homo draconis. In a flash she witnessed the stunted survivors of her majestic race, those that the comet did not wipe out, were as gods among the talking apes.

Quetzalcoatl was the name they attributed to one of her kind, sheer time taking his life before any violence. She witnessed and felt the agony in heart across time when that monkey in shining armor, St. George, slew one of her ancestors as it emerged from a lake. She orgasmed violently through the vicarious memories of Fafnir, the serpent hybrid sinking his fangs into a host of blondes as their men went out on their Viking raids, their humanity lost in the throes of pleasure.

All the pain and pleasure of history lanced into her at once. But they were not the only things that penetrated her being. William lurched forward, roaring as he claimed his mate, his climax stiffening his member into steel like hardness as it bitinto her inner walls.

Lynn convulsed at the sensation. Too numbed to feel pain, her body broke out in a sweat and her eyes rolled back as William's viper-like cock injected a flood of corrupting fluid that turned her humanity against itself. It burned through her blood like wildfire, rapidly turning veins green and her skin pale and soft.

The young scientist arched her back when the stuff passed through her heart. Raucous moans and animalistic grunts exploded from her trembling lips, her modest breasts expanded with every breath, billowing to ever greater roundness until they were like creamy teardrops, heavy and soft.

"Yesssss!" she hissed, her tongue flicking out between lips that had grown plump and puffy. "I want it all!" For the first time in her life, she knew what it meant to have beauty and power. Her nails elongated into claws, ripping into the leather couch as her fingers curled to her ecstasy. Golden scales emerged from her skin while flesh and bones from the waist down became one.

William pulled all the way out of her and slumped down against a wall, his need to procreate and spread his species momentarily satiated. A bestial sigh drifted from his serrated mouth.

Marsha and Lisa slithered into the bridge, conniving smiles written on their faces as they watched Lisa in the final moments of her transformation, her humanity stripped away as surely as emotion itself. Behind them lumbered in Thomas. Or rather what was left of Thomas.

The once proud entrepreneur's face had morphed into something akin to a komodo dragon's head, heavy set with a strong jaw, its eyes were pure black, empty and unthinking as it drooled venom from its massive fangs. Its scales were dull and brown and it watched Lynn with only faint interest.

Marsha leaned over Lynn as her convulsions came to an end. Her giant, soft breasts squeezed against Lynn's own sizable pair, and they pillowed out against each other as Marsha hugged her close. Marsha watched Lynn's serene face and smiled when her eyes opened.

They were shimmering and serpentine. Marsha kissed the newest member of her species on the lips, moaning into the woman's mouth. Her lips traveled up the woman's cold neck and stopped right before Lynn's ear, her voice a breathy whisper.

"Welcome, sssister."

12