The Servant Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eve was excited, watching Trish in all those submissive positions. A strange desire swept through her: to photographed in the nude with her servant. When she made the suggestion, Jacques was very surprised, but enthusiastically agreed. So, the photographer re-took all of the studio portraits of Eve and her slave, this time with the owner naked as well. As an experiment, he asked his classmate to pose for some pictures by herself. Eve, totally caught up in the eroticism of the moment, agreed. She posed for several pictures standing and several pictures sitting. However, the pictures were simple studio portraits, not fetish shots.

Finally, Eve stepped away from the camera, packed her uniform, and put her dress back on. The policewoman signed a release authorizing her friend to post the pictures he had taken of Trish on his website. He assured her that he would only post the photos of the servant by herself: obviously the officer had to protect her reputation.

Of course, Trish had no say in the matter. She was mortified, momentarily forgetting about the numerous pictures posted on Facebook of her drunk or drugged and making a fool of herself at parties and Mardi Gras celebrations.

----------

It was late afternoon when Eve and her servant boarded a rickshaw to return to her house. When they arrived at the entrance of the neighborhood, they found the road blocked. It turned out that a pickup truck had hit a telephone pole and the pole now was lying across the street. Eve paid the taxi driver and ordered her servant to walk the remaining distance to the house.

The two women passed by the house where the teenagers had been trying to fix the outboard motor. As always, the group's members were hanging around and drinking beer; the only difference that day was they were trying to fix a motor scooter instead of a boat motor. After hiding their beer, their eyes immediately locked onto Trish.

By unfortunate coincidence, one of the teenagers had purchased a high-quality digital camera and was showing it to his friends. When he asked if he could take some pictures with the American, Eve told him "yes", and ordered her servant to pose however the boys wanted. The group spent several minutes having Trish pose by herself, then with each of the boys, and finally with all of them together. Finally there was another round of pictures of Trish posing by herself.

The teenager with the camera ordered the servant to get on her elbows and knees, spread her legs, and arch her back so that her anus and vulva were totally exposed in the hot afternoon sunlight. Then he told her to lie on her back and pull her knees up to her chest, again forcing her to completely expose herself. He took several variations of the photos, trying to get both the servant's face and her vulva in the same image. He moved the motor scooter into the road and ordered her to put a foot on the seat. He took several images from different angles with her in that pose, before ordering her to get on the motor scooter and pretend to ride it.

The boys were not done with their model. They were listening to a portable radio that was playing salsa music. They turned it up and ordered her to dance in the middle of the road. Fortunately Trish liked salsa music and was a good dancer, so for a few moments she was able to lose herself in music and dance, ignoring the constant click-click-click of the camera that was capturing her every move. Soon enough, however, the song ended and she was faced with the harsh reality that the teenager had just taken dozens of digital photos of her dancing in the nude.

The photo session only ended when the teenagers ran out of ideas for additional pictures. There must have been several hundred images of her body on that camera, which were sure to be copied over and over and make their rounds through the neighborhood. When the boys finished they thanked Eve, but did not say anything to their model.

The photo session with the teenagers left Trish badly shaken, more so than the session with Jacques. She wanted assurance that the pictures would not end up on the Internet, but she dared not say anything. She knew there was no point. As her Mistress had said:

"...Your body no longer belongs to you. People are going to want to look at you and, because you're collared, you are going to let them look at you. You have no choice in the matter. You are a servant, and you will act like a servant..."

Her body no longer belonged to her. No, really it did not. She knew that within a few days, several hundred lewd high-resolution photos of her naked figure would be posted all over the Internet and become public domain.

Trish wished that she could speak to her owner and ask why degrading herself was so necessary. However, she already was beginning to figure out the answer to that question on her own. Eve wanted to emphasize the harsh lesson that she no longer had any say over what happened to her. The policewoman wanted her submission to be absolute, for her to do whatever she was told without doubt and without question.

----------

A few minutes later the two women returned to Eve's house and Trish filled the bathtub. She had to bathe her Mistress and shampoo her hair, as though nothing out of the ordinary had happened that day. She massaged Eve's shoulders and discovered that her owner liked to have her breasts gently rubbed. She soaped the upper part of Eve's body and massaged her shoulders, arms, and breasts. That reminded her that her Mistress would expect her to start doing full-body massages as part of the nightly routine by the end of the week.

The day ended in the way that most of her days would end, with her head between her Mistress's legs and her tongue exploring her vagina. To add to Trish's frustrations, that night it seemed that Eve took forever to climax. By the time the evening's round of sex was over, Trish was so exhausted she could barely make it back to her sleeping cot.

Trish was still upset over the way her Mistress had treated her that day. However, for the time being at least, there was nothing she could do about it. The only option she had was to please Eve as much as possible and hope the policewoman eventually would treat her better.

12