The Servants' Stories Ch. 01: Introduction

Story Info
"Upstairs, Downstairs" becomes a bit more in and out.
902 words
4.1
11.2k
4
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cvillerook
cvillerook
91 Followers

This is the introduction of what I hope to be a longer serialized piece taking place in the days after my Christmas story - although you should not need to read one to enjoy the other. But really do you ever.

*****

1.

It was late Boxing Day morning in McMurray Manor when the butler, Mr. South, found himself staring down at Lord Stephens in his bed near death. He was grinning from ear-to-ear and riotously cackling the word "crumpet" or something like that, sometimes followed by the occasional maniacal giggle. The room looked like a giant, used Christmas cracker.

"The poor man." The butler said, "He blew a seal and had himself a stroke. I will fetch the doctor." He turned to the house keeper, Mrs. James, and a young maid. "Mrs. James ring his sister and nephew to alert them of the situation. Then come up here and help Ms. Jenny clean this sty up."

"Sir, last night the room was spotless." the chambermaid spoke up.

"I know, child. I assume that Lord Stephens did it himself not realizing it, given his condition, and well it is just...well, here we are. But we cannot have the family see the room like this. Mrs. James follow me. Jenny - only you and Mrs. James are allowed in the room until my return. Keep the door shut and any staff at bay. I am just glad almost everyone is off today."

The elder statesman and lady of the house-staff left the room both commenting on how fine a man and employer his Lordship was or is as they shut the door.

"Ms. James we have an issue, if you would step this way." He hustled her into another room. As quick as a wink, he had the curvy and heavy breasted woman bent over a desk with her dress resting on her back with three fingers deep inside her.

"Mr. South, is this the time to..."

"Shut up, you fucking dress-renter." His well-trained house accent dropped and replaced by one of pure gutter. "You're ready and sloppy wet. If I thought there was a chance his Lordship would last through the night I'd be running to save my job. As it stands there is no way that he makes it. Frankly, while Lord Stephens is a fine boss, I hope he dies.

"Mr. South!"

"I have no desire to deal with a veggie's chamber pot. Nor would he cared to see himself in that spot. It is best he pass and to hope his sister and that fop of a nephew decides keep us on." He pulled his hand out of the woman and swiftly replaced it with his dick. "Besides that, you like this." He pushed roughly and deep inside her. "Don't you cunt." He was telling her not asking a question - not that she needed any help knowing her place.

South had a nice girth and length - nothing like the steward's - but it always seemed the curve and its head hit the dead right spot. Plus he never held back and he laid a proper fucking to her with no pretense - he just got to the chopping wood. "Fuck", she thought, "I am going to blow already." Her body began to tighten up alternately clamping down and fluttering on South's cock. "Yes", she hissed.

South loved this part despite her years and whorish nature there was a certain young woman's charm Mrs. James exuded when fucked. That and her box which despite having pushed out at least three bastard children was tight as a drum. South was sure one was his own but let her cuckold of a husband deal with that.

"No, no, no." He slowed his stroke. He started to grind her mercilessly not allowing her to take the next step she desperately needed to take.

"Please. Please. Mr. South. Let me have off." She wanted to cum so badly - she always did and doubly so when she was stressed. "Anything, you want."

"Well now, are you that worried Anna?"

South knew her well. As, soon as he had discovered her submissive nature he started to condition her to serve him, as well - better - than the Lord. Now, the mere mention of her middle name set he back on her heels. "Damn", she thought. However, she answered, "Yes, please Master South. Allow your whore to cum for you."

Upon hearing these words South placed his hand on the back of her neck slammed into the woman's ass quickly dumping his load in deep into her. "Not this time. If you are good, we can see later."

Mrs. James hated that and she was almost in tears with frustration. She could barely stand it as she turned around to face him. Falling straight to her knees she uttered, "Thank you, sir." and took him in her mouth to wash him.

Her suckling made South aggression cool. He stroked her hair gently as she performed her duties. "Now there is a good girl. I am so pleased you knew to wait until I told you to cum."

She looked up which caught his attention.

"Don't look me in the eye pay attention to what you are doing." He jerked her hair hard. South was not the kind of man you wanted to make mad but God she loved serving him.

(to be continued...)

cvillerook
cvillerook
91 Followers