The Servicemen's Club

Story Info
Older woman + young serviceman = cheating wife.
8.5k words
4.25
84.2k
27

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
773 Followers

As I was pulling out of the driveway going to work being happy it was Wednesday and the week was half over, I happened to look behind me to make sure there was nothing in back of my car. As I did I saw the plastic cleaner/laundry bag hanging in the back of my wife's car. I figured she had forgotten to bring it in last night after her volunteer work was done at the local Servicemen club. You see each Tuesday and Thursday Alice works at a Servicemen Club and always takes a change of outfits with her just in case someone or something spills coffee or juice on her.

That actually happened once and she had to work with her boobs all wet from a drink being spilt down the front of her. She told me how embarrassed she was when her nipples stood out prominently against the front of her blouse all dam night for the "boys" to see. She calls them the "boys" because they are much younger than she is. She told me she got quiet a lot of looks from the soldiers and a few sexual offers of which she laughed off. But, from then on Alice always took a change of clothes. She told me all the ladies did. I have met many of the people who work there and felt they were a very decent group, but were mostly women. They did have two fairly large guys to help with the heavy work and maybe to handle a soldier who might get out of hand from time to time. But by and large the women run the place, and Alice was one of the new evening supervisors who handled the finances.

She also helped with whatever they need her to do like serving food or drinks. And sometimes she got to sit and talks with a serviceman when he needed someone to chat with. Most of these young men are in there early 20s but many are still teenagers a few years younger than our son. They live so far away from their love ones and are very happy to talk with Alice when they had a big problem. In many cases she is old enough to be their mom. She has been doing this now for 2 years and has told me many times how much she enjoys it, especially when she gets to chat with the young men and help him solve his problem.

Alice is in her late 40s and I'm in my mid-fifties, 6 years older than she is. Both of our kids are grown and live away from home. Alice stays active and enjoys tennis and golf as well as the club. I usually work out at the gym 3 or 4 days a week to try and keep my gut under control. I think we are both in very good shape. Alice especially, while there has been some sage in her breasts and ass, for the most part she is still very attractive. Her breasts are now much bigger than when she was in her 20s and after nursing two kids, her nipples are much longer and thicker. With 38D breasts she requires a bra and with the size of her nipples, the bra has to be a good one. Her stomach is small and almost flat which is a credit to her hard work. It's not like when she was in her 20s but she still turns most men's head. Her hips and ass are small compared to the other 40-50 year old women I see. She works very hard running and walking on the treadmill to keep it that way. I am proud to be her husband knowing she doesn't look almost 48 but more like 35 -38. Her hair is a wheat color blond and use to be natural. But now she uses bleach. Her eyes are green and she stands 5'3" and weights maybe 115.

Like I said she is a good golfer and plays at least 3 times a week shooting in the mid 90s. Her tennis game is OK and she loves to play doubles.

I work for a large company and usually leave around 7AM and arrive home around 6:30 PM, some days later depending on the work demands placed on me. I make a very good income and we travel a great deal with the 6 weeks vacation I get each year. If I get to use it! We had just acquired another company and I'm the person in charge of making the merger work. So this year so far I have been working a great deal longer hours than usual.

Turning the car into the street I stop and decided to take the clothing bag into the house for her. As I went in I could hear her upstairs. She was on the phone and I wondered who would be calling this early in the morning? I walked up the steps and heard her say, "Yes Davie! Tuesday. I'll be there on Tuesday and I'll make sure we get to spend some time together. Yes, alone Davie I promise. OK! Great see you then. Bye babe"

I wondered who she was talking to and what they had been discussing? I walked in and she jumped saying, "GOD John! You scared me to death I heard you leave. Why did you come back? Is something wrong?"

I said, "Saw this hanging in your car and figured you want to wash it. It looks like it has been used and it smells like smoke!" I handed her the clothing bag.

She took it out of my hand and put it on the bed. Her face was getting red. I asked, "What the matter? Why are you so red? What have you got hidden in that bag, a nasty sexy outfit you wear for the boys down at the SERVICEMEN CLUB?"

I started to laugh and she said, "That's not funny. I'm red because you scared me half to death. I didn't realize you came back into the house again until I turned around and saw a man standing there. Thank you for bring in the bag for me. Next time yell!"

I looked at her and she seemed very nervous. I asked again, "Is something wrong Alice?"

"No", she replied "nothing at all, why?"

I said, "Who was that on the phone?"

She said, "Oh. One of the guys at work he wanted to make sure I was going to be there Thursday night that's all."

I looked at her but she didn't look in my face when she answered me. I said, "You call a guy at work babe and this early in the morning? And you are going to spend some time with him ….. alone? What the hell is that all about?"

She didn't answer immediately then she just looked at me and said, "Oh that! He called me from his house. You see I am going to sit with a boy from Utah Thursday and let him tell me about his sad Dear John letter. I'm going to try and help him with his sadness. That's all. The folks know I'm good at talking to these young guys. They wanted to be sure I was going to be there for him."

I let it go. I didn't ask, "And the babe stuff, what's with that?" I let it drop and figured I only heard one side of the conversation anyway. Besides my wife had never given me any idea she hadn't been faithful completely over the years we have been together. So I kissed my wife goodbye and headed to work again. But driving I wondered if what she told me was the truth. I have never had any doubts about my wife and I guess I should have finished my questions. Oh well I'll talk to her some more when I get home and we are together.

That day was hell for me and I forgot all about her and the phone call. I didn't get home until well after 9PM. I was beat and once I ate the food she had put in the refrigerator I died in the chair with the TV on. Around 11:30 PM Alice woke me and told me to go to bed.

The next morning I was up and ready to leave around 7AM. Alice was just getting up and told me, "Remember you're on your own tonight, it's SERVICEMEN CLUB night for me. I should be home before 11PM."

Then as I was walking out of the room she said, "Oh John! I might be a little later. You remember that boy Davie I told you about yesterday, the one with the Dear John letter?"

I said, "Yes, what about him?"

She said, "Well he's scheduled to talk with me at 10 PM. So I may be a little later than 11PM if he wants to talk more, I can't just leave him can I? I'll be home as soon as I can babe. But you don't have to wait up unless you want too. I'll be as tired as you were last night. I know you have been working very hard and you're tired. I'll wake you when I get home. Why don't you just go to sleep and get your rest?"

I said, "And while I'm thinking about it, why did you cal that guy babe?"

She laughed and told me, "Oh hell John, you know I call everyone babe. It's from when I lived in Baltimore, everyone calls everyone else babe. You remember my mom called you babe one time."

She smiled and I left for work.

I told her I would play it by ear about waiting up or not. I kissed her goodbye again. I told her I loved her and would see her later. And off to work I went.

Around 11AM I got a call from one of the members of the conversion team at the other company and he told me he was coming to town. He wanted to know if I was free for dinner. Seems he was coming in on the 6 PM flight from Seattle and wondered if I could pick him up at the airport. He would spring for dinner. I told him he had a deal since Alice wasn't going to be home I knew I would get a much better meal that if I cooked one at home. Plus it would get me out of the office at a decent hour.

I called home to let Alice know I wouldn't be home until late just in case she was looking for me later that evening when she was out at the Servicemen club. But there was no answer. I said, "Shopping I'm sure, she's always shopping."

But, I tied again at 2 PM and 4 PM and still no answer. At 4:15 PM I called the Servicemen Club and got Roselyn whom I had met a few times. I asked for Alice and she told me Alice was gone she left at 1:30PM. She figured she was home by now. I had no idea why Alice would be at the club at 1:30PM if she wasn't scheduled until 5PM. Maybe the boy she was going to talk with had to change the time. Who knew? But I tried to call home again and still got no answer. I finally left a message on the machine.

I hopped into my car and drove to the airport. I picked up Jim and on the way back into town I tried to call Alice again. It was almost 7PM now and still no one was home. So I called the Servicemen Club again and a man answered. It was Frank one of the few men in the place and he was Alice's boss. I asked Frank if Alice was there and he told me he let her off at 1:30 PM. She said someone was sick at home I don't remember who she said now John. Sorry she gone."

So then I asked, "So if Alice isn't there, who is going to spend time with Davie?"

Frank said, "Davie who? There's no Davie working here that I know of."

I told Frank the story Alice had told me about the poor serviceman and the letter etc. Frank said, "She must be pulling your leg. We don't let the ladies have one on ones with these horny young men. Especially your wife, she would create an orgy!" He laughed but I didn't!

Jim was sitting in my car as we drove listening to my conversation and when I hung up he asked, "Can't locate the wife? That's not good! And I should know, I have lost two wives in ten years to this dam company John."

I said, "I'm sure I got things mixed up Jim. I'm sure my wife is OK. There's no problem I'm sure." And off we went to dinner.

I tried calling home every hour on the hour until 11:30 PM. Then I thanked Jim for dinner and told him I better get home and see what the fuck is going on! He shook my hand and as he was getting out of the car in front of the Marriott he said, "Just bee cool John! It could be and most likely is a simple dam mistake or misunderstanding. And I hope it is. But it could be something worst. Just stay cool and make sure of every thing before you do anything wild or crazy. If you want my help or suggestions just let me know. I'll see you tomorrow, which isn't far off buddy. Good luck."

I laughed, thanked him and said goodbye but deep down inside I was worried, very worried! On the way home I called home again and got her. It was almost midnight and I said, "Alice where then hell have you been. I have been worried crazy wondering where you are. I have been calling since 11 AM!"

She said, "Oh John I just got in. Davie couldn't wait to talk with me and so I met him at 2 PM today. We spent the day in the park talking and then I took the poor kid to dinner. He was so messed up even thinking about going AWOL. So we had dinner and sat and chatted. Then when I looked at my watch I almost died. I'm sorry I didn't realize what time it was until 11:15PM. I told him I had to get home and drove right here. Where are you at babe?"

I said, "Well you worried the hell out of me. Frank told me he doesn't allow the ladies to have one on ones with the servicemen. It's against the rules!"

She said, "Oh God John you didn't tell Frank I was with a kid did you. I'll get fired! We have a small group of 5 ladies who do this on the side. Management doesn't know about it. It's a great help to the boys and no one gets hurt. Oh shit I'll have to come up with something to tell him tomorrow. I'm sure he'll call me."

I was turning the corner to our street and told her I would be home in 2 minutes. She said, "She had to pee bad from drinking so much water. She hung up and a minute later I was pulling in the driveway. When I came into the house I heard the shower running and went upstairs and knocked on the bathroom door. She said, "Hi John! I'll be out in a minute."

I got out of my suit, which I had on for 17 hours. I sat on the bed and waited to get into the bathroom when she was done. I was piecing all this information together and as I sat there in my underwear she came out with her hair wrapped in a towel and her baby blue Victoria Secret pajamas on. She looked so beautiful. I watched her walk down the hallway towards me smiling. She came to me and bent down and kissed me. My hands seemed to automatically come up and cupped her large full breasts. She slipped her tongue into my mouth and tongue fucked me for a minute. Then she broke of the kiss and said, "OH John! Don't start something I won't be able to finish tonight! I'm beat to my socks. That kid I talked with tonight has 100 problems. Did I tell you he was seriously thinking about running away from the service? That would be the end of him."

I sighed and aid, "Well you call me the next time you change your plans please. Leave a message for me if I'm not in. I have been thinking all sorts of things today. It's not been a very pleasant day. If it wasn't for Jim the day would have really sucked."

She said, "Jim? Jim who babe?"

I told her about Jim and about the meeting we were going to have together in the morning. I also told her I would most likely be late again. She said, "why don't you bring Jim back here and we'll have dinner? IT would be nicer than him eating alone wouldn't it?'

I said that was a great idea and I would call her before lunch and let her know for sure. I kissed her again and held her beautiful body against me running my hands over her as and between her legs. She moaned and as I started to unbutton her top she said, "Can't we do this tomorrow John, I'm so tired and stressed out tonight?"

I kissed her and said, "Sure it's late anyway. Tomorrow for sure Alice it's been a while for us."

She kissed me and rolled over so we could spoon. She placed my hand on her left breast and I felt the hard thick nipple poking my palm. I moaned and pushed against her as with my hard cock. She said, ‘For sure tomorrow night babe! I'm just as horny as you are. I can feel your cock against my ass."

I said, "Well your nipples are as hard as my cock. Are you sure you don't want to do a little playing now?"

Alice rolled over and smiled at me. She said, "Tell you what! How about you lay back and let me jerk you off a little and we'll see."

I rolled over and stripped off my shorts in record time. Alice laid her head on my chest and slowly began to stroke my hard cock. God I was so worked up already. My dick was throbbing and pulsing with desire for her. She giggled as she saw it jumping and moving in her hand as she played with me driving me nuts! Alice could really be a tease at times and what she did to me in bed on those special nights when we both wanted it made me so hot and full of lust.

As Alice ran her hand up and down my thick cock shaft she slid down closer to it and I could feel her warm breath blow on my hot cock. I shuttered as I pushed her head gently further down. She looked up into my eyes and said, ‘Do you want me to suck your big dick John? Is that what you want? Would it make you feel better if I did this." And with that she engulfed my cock head and ½ my shaft a she began to fuck me with her mouth. She moaned and sighed and sucked like a demon! I held her head and cried out, "Oh yes! Oh fuck yes Alice! Suck it baby! OH fuck! I'm going to cum! Oh God your mouth! Your mouth feels so good! Oh God Alice suck it!!! Suck my cock!!! Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!" She was driving me wild with desire and I arched my ass up of the bed and held her head so her mouth was tight around my cock. I shot a huge load into Alice's mouth as her eyes shown bright as she looked up into my straining and passionate face.. She took it all and licked and cleaned up my cock until there was no cum remaining. To her surprise I stayed hard! She smiled up at me and said, "Looks like my little blowjob wasn't enough for you babe. Well now I'm fully awake and the taste of your cum has made me hot and I want to do it too now! I started to sit up and she pushed me back on the bed and rolled over on top of me!

"Oh Jesus John! Your cock feel so big tonight babe", she said as she smiled at me. Lowering her beautiful body down on my cock, she held the base and slid her sloppy wet pussy down saying, "See how wet you have made me! God John! I can't believe how much I want to fuck you now! Oh God!!"

As her pussy swallowed my cock I was in a dream world as Alice's wet throbbing pussy came all the way down on me. As our bodies met she opened her eyes and sighed as she began to ride my dick. The excitement of seeing my loving wife bouncing up and down on my stiff cock was always a sight to see. When I cupped her large full breasts she cried out as I felt a gush of wetness covering my cock. I knew she had just had a small orgasm and it was her cum that was covering my cock and making it wet. At least that was what I believed at the time.

I said, "Jesus Alice you are really turned on! I have never felt your pussy more wet and hot! Oh God baby! Ride me! Oh shit! Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh Alice your pussy feels so good baby! Fuck me!"

Alice was bouncing up and down as fast as she could go now and her pussy made slouching sounds it was so wet it actually was dripping and her cum was running down my shaft and onto my body! as she bent forward putting her hands on my chest and started grinding away back and forth on my dick buried in her cunt. Alice tossed her head back and moaned as she rocked back and forth on me. I felt the cum building again in my balls and told her I was going to cum. She sat up and said, "NO!! Not yet John! Please not yet!"

I tried to hold off but she was just going wild on my cock. I have never been fucked better. Her body was magnificent and she bent forward and said, "Suck my nipples Hurry John! I want to cum with you suck them Johnny!"

I grab bot of her big tits and buried my face in them as I pushed the two together so I could suck the 1-inch long thick nipples at the same time. She cried out as the first shot of my heavy cum slammed into her hole. She screamed as she began to cum with me. Our bodies went wild together as I held her hips and pushed her ass and pussy down on my cock holding it as deep as I could get inside her cunt. She fell forward moaning and her body gyrated around rotating her cunt on my cock as I continued to pump more cum into her. She kisses me and I sucked her tongue as we both finished cumming together.

We lay together panting like teenagers. I held her and she made small whimpering sounds as our bodies began to relax again from one of the best sex sessions we have ever had. I said, "God baby! What started out as I'm to tired became one of the best sex sessions we have ever had."

She looked up into my eyes and smiled saying, "Yes it was good tonight wasn't it?"

I smiled back and said, "I so happy you enjoyed it John! I know we haven't had sex much later. And I promise I'll make it up to you."

She said, "Oh John! I know you have been working hard and long hours. I'm very pleased you talked me into it tonight! God it was intense wasn't it?"

NeedYou
NeedYou
773 Followers