The Servicemen's Club Ch. 02

Story Info
He watches his wife dance and kiss Davie.
6.6k words
4.29
53.1k
14

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
774 Followers

John told his beautiful wife he was going to take her to a place where they could eat and then dance. He knew she loved to dance and when he told her they were going to do it tonight she became all nice and warm to him while they dressed. John asked her to wear her short black dress he loved. It had a low cut top and was short 5 inches above her knees. "You know the one that always makes me want to rape you by the time we get home", he said. She smiled and said, "And I guess you want the 5 inch heels too?"

He laughed and came to her. Cupping one of her large breasts with both hands, he lifted it up as he bent his head taking the large nipple into his mouth and sucking it.

She held his head and moaned. When he took his lips off of the long hard nipple, he said, "Yes the heels. Please! Tell you what, don't wear any panties tonight either and we can play all night."

She said, "You are such a dirty old man!"

He smiled and said, " Oh come on! I want to be able to feel your body under that dress and run my fingers over your upper thigh and the soft skin next to and on your sweet pussy all night baby."

She just looked at him and said, "What's gotten into you tonight?"

He said, "Well it's my night too. Tell you what, let's act like lovers and play with each other and excite each other all night. You know babe like we use to when we were dating. It will be a little fantasy game. Then I'll bring you home and we'll screw our brains out. What do you say?"

She smiled and lifted her dress up exposing her shapely legs. She reached under the hem and slowly pulled her black satin string thong down and off her feel. She wiggled her ass and let the dress fall back into place around her body. She threw the thong at John and he put it to my nose and inhaled. He said, "Ahhhh the sent of a woman! My woman!"

She shook her head and laughed as she sat down to put on the high heels. Once she stood he took her in his arms and told her what a very lucky man he was to have such a beautiful creature for his loving wife. She told him, "Come on I'm hungry and if I don't stop you now we'll never get out of here."

And off they went. John drove them to the Ram's Horn Bar. Alice said, "Oh John can't we go somewhere else babe? This place is for the 20-year-olds. Not old farts like us."

He said, "Hey!! Speak for yourself Alice. The food is good here and listen to that music, this place really rocks on Saturday night." Then he finished, "Or so I have been told. Oh come on it will be fun. Besides you will be the best looking woman in the place."

He was out of his side of the car and closing the door as he finished talking. He shut the door and walked to his wife's car door. He opened it for her and she swung her lovely legs out very slowly flashing him for a second and then she stood up. With the heels on she was almost as tall as he was. She said, "Well OK!" She sighed and then said, "I just didn't want to take the chance of running into one of those poor military guys who wants to cry on my shoulder that's all. I don't feel like dealing with that tonight."

He said, "I promise I won't let him cry on your shoulder. Come on! Didn't I hear you say you were hungry?"

The Ram's Horn was a place that a lot of people went to for a good inexpensive dinner and drinks. They always had a band playing there on Saturday night. When they arrived they had to wait 15 minutes for a table. So they went to the bar. During that time John could see a few guys checking his wife out. Finally one sailor walked up looked at me first and them at her and asked, "Hey. How you doing? Aren't your Alice who works at the Serviceman's Club?"

She said, "Yes, that's me do I know you sailor?"

He smiled and said, "Not me but my buddy over there, wanted to say hi. But he saw you with this guy and didn't know if he should or not."

She said, "Well this guy is my husband. I'm sorry I don't recognized either of you. But you know there are quiet a few servicemen that come into the Club. So I can't remember all of you. Sorry."

She did a half wave to the other sailor on the other side of the bar. And then said, "Thank you for asking. I work there on Tuesdays and Thursday. I'll see you there if you are there then."

The two sailors were no older that maybe 22 or 23 and as the one turned to leave he said, "What time Tuesday and Thursday?"

She said, ‘I usually start around 5 or 6 PM and I'm there until closing, why?"

The sailor said, "Well my buddy Johnson told me if I ever needed someone to cheer me up, I should look you up at the club."

He looked at her funny and then to me and then back to her and finished, "And boy do I need cheering up Alice!"

I said, "Well guy she's off tonight, but I'm sure there are other ladies at the club who could help you."

He hardly looked at me. He just smiled as he gave my wife the once over again and said, as he turned away, "Not like Alice can, she is the best!"

I looked at my wife and was sure she was blushing, but it was to dark to really tell in the bar light. She said, "See why I didn't want to come here? All these poor boys are so lonely John! It's a real shame they have to be away from home and their love ones."

Finally our name was called and we got a table. When we sat down Alice saw Roselyn, another woman that worked the same time she did. Roselyn was about 35 or 40 and was a typical blonde, with big tits. I swear the woman would laugh at anything a man said. But she was very friendly and whoever it was with her finally said, "Come on Rose I want to dance."

They walked out towards the dance floor and we sat at our table. From time to time we would see them and finally they came back got their coats and other stuff and she asked my wife, "Are you staying and dancing tonight Alice? Or are you going to eat and leave?"

I said, "No we're going to dance too. See you out there."

She laughed again and said, "Good, I can't dance with all of these guys! Glad your wife will be around to help out!"

The two ladies worked together at the Servicemen Club and so they chatted for a few more minutes. When they left, we started to play hide the hands under the table and did it all during dinner. During dinner a few guys walked pass us and a couple said, "Hi Alice! How you doing babe? Save me a dance."

I had her dress up on her thighs about a foot above her knees, leaving the waiter and anyone else who stood at the front of our table an almost a clear shot of her newly shaved pussy. She tried to pull her shirt down whenever someone stopped to talk but my arm and hand were in the way. Funny thing was no one seemed to be shocked that my hand was between her legs and they could see part or all of her newly shaved pussy. Finally she slid down further under the table!

Every time they left us alone, I would move my hand between her smooth soft thighs and stroke that pink shaved pussy. I could actually smell her wetness as my fingers were doing their job on her. More and more I could feel her body getting hotter and hotter until finally she squeezed her thighs around my hand and moaned, "Oh God John! You have to stop! I'm going to cum right here in my seat if you don't! Oh Jesus John! Don't! Stop!"

I smiled at her lovely face and kissed her. When we parted I said, "Now is it Don't? Or stop? Or don't stop?" I didn't move my hand but instead rubbed her a little harder!

She said, "I'm going to cum!"

And I said, "Would that be such a bad thing for you to do?"

She hit me on the arm and said, "First of all I don't have any panties on, and I'll wet the seat and my nice dress. Secondly, what if someone sees us? Yes, that would be a bad thing John! I would be so embarrassed."

I said, "Like in the bar, when that young guy said, "No one can cheer him up like you? Just what the hell do you do to these young studs to cheer them up so much?"

I kept my hand on her pussy and stroked it. Then before she could answer me, all of a sudden, she moaned again, this time rather loudly! She said, "Oh John! Oh that feels so good! Don't stop babe!"

And she parted her legs a little more allowing my fingers to finally work their way inside her pussy hole. She was actually moaning softly against my neck as she kissed me there. As I finger fucked her sitting at our table she was very close to an orgasm and I wanted to see her have it right here.

Then all at once she reached under the table for my hand. She held it tightly against her pussy with both of hers. I heard a soft grunt and then a moan that was more like a wail. I felt her body stiffen and then begin to pump on my fingers as she rocked her hips and pussy against my hand. When she was done she looked all around and then put her head on my shoulder and said, "My God John you made me cum so hard!"

I smiled at her and kissed her as her body odor came up between us. I inhaled deeply and said, "I love that smell." I took my fingers and licked them.

She hit me again but she smiled and said, "Stop! Will you please stop it! Now I'm wet and sticky and need to get up. But I'm afraid my knees would give out! Dam it! I told you to stop or I was going to cum!"

I started to laugh a little so she won't get pissed off! She held my arm and said, "I have to get up I'm dripping!"

She slid across the seat and stood. I could see the wetness on the seat. She staggered a little with the first steps but then walked away heading towards the lady's room. She looked back at me as about half way over another sailor stopped her. He was with Roselyn and they all talked. Then a fourth man joined them, I could see it was Roselyn's date. They were all talking and then they all looked back at me and Alice waved. She stood there talking for a few minutes with them and then she walked to the bathroom. I saw all of them watch her walk away especially the tall guy. I waited to see if any of the men would follow her to the bathrooms, none did. I figured it was because I was there watching them.

On the way back she was stopped two more times by two different guys! And each time after a few minutes she would point towards our table. I was sure she was telling the sailors she was with her husband or some other man. They all looked over my way and I always waved. She left and came to the table. Just as she was about to sit a young man who didn't look old enough to be in a bar came to the table and asked, "Alice would you dance with me? Could you, would it be OK Mister?"

She looked at me and I said, "Go for it!"

They went out on the dance floor and started to dance to a fast song. Then when it was over they danced to the next one and then a third one. When it ended she was turning to come back to the table when a slow number started and he caught her hand. She looked at me and I waved for her to go ahead and dance. I could see she was trying to keep him at a distance but he was trying to pull her closer. Her large breasts were pressing against his while uniform. Finally she gave in and he held her tight and they swayed to the song as they danced away from the table! They talked a great deal when they danced. When it ended she shook his hand and walked back to the table. She said, "Can we get out of here? There are way to many guys here and not enough women. Someone is going to ask me to dance all night long if you don't dance with me!"

I smiled and told her, "OK one more drink and a couple of dances, with me this time, and we'll leave."

I ordered the drinks and we went out on the floor and danced to two songs. Then, as another slow song started I pulled her to me. She sighed against my neck as she said, "Finally!! I can dance with someone my own age."

We had been dancing for less than a minute when I was tapped on the shoulder and the tall man she had been talking to with Roselyn was standing there. He was in his 30s dressed in a Navy Chief's uniform and he said, "Mind if I cut in fellow?"

But he didn't wait for me to answer. I smiled and tried to stepped aside as he pushed into me and moved right in. He held my wife tight and they danced away. I said, "Sure FELLOW! Just push me out of the way. Ignorant asshole!"

He couldn't hear me. I watched them as they moved around the floor. I got back to my table and as I took a drink of my beer I heard a group of sailors in the booth behind me saying things like, "Did you see that? Look at Davie!"

"Dam! The chief has balls he took her right away from that guy she was dancing with."

"That guy was her husband dick head!"

"Davie butted in and took her away from her old man? You're shitting me!"

Shhh!! He'll hear you ass hole! He's sitting right there!"

"God what a body she has. I could die on her tits! Davie you lucky bastard! You know he fucking her!"

"Yea! I bet if her old man wasn't here with her tonight, she would be doing Davie in the parking lot in his truck like she did last Thursday night."

Oh shit yea I remember!! God! Seeing her tits bouncing up and down as she fucked him in his truck was unbelievable!

Yea! And dam he fucked her too!! They must have been going at it for over an hour!!"

"God Davie is one lucky SOB. Can you imagine being inside her pussy fucking away and having her tits hitting you in the face!"

"I would love to suck on those big tits while I shoved my cock into her pussy!"

"Davie rules! Oh man!"

"I wonder how long he has been giving her his big dick?"

"At least a year I would say! Maybe longer!"

"Well once he fucks a woman they stayed fucked that for sure. He has the biggest cock on the ship!"

"Hell he has the biggest cock and set of balls I have ever seem!"

They all laughed as one of them said, "And how many cocks and balls have you seem Tommy? Do you measure them all? I don't know about him you guys! Maybe Tommy should start showering alone!"

They were making fun of Tommy now. Then Tommy said, "I just know he's got a huge cock and the biggest set of balls I have ever seen! Hell he's bigger than me when he soft and I'm hard."

They laughed again when one of them said, "Well hell that ain't saying much! Is it guys!"

As I watched my wife and the guy they were calling Davie dance, I remembered she had talked with a Davie on the phone the other day. She told me he was a young lonely kid who got a Dear John letter. He sure the hell didn't look like any kid and I doubted he had received a Dear John letter or was very lonely.

I could see her holding him tight around his neck with both hands. She was smiling and laughing and enjoying herself. Davie had his hands on her ass and she wasn't trying to stop him like she did to me earlier. Her body was pressed against him hard. If his cock was as big as the guys said it was I knew my wife was feeling it pressing against her pussy as they danced.

Then when they were on the far side of the dance floor away from me, I was sure I saw her move in with her face and kiss him. It was fast but she did it. Then she did it again and then when she separated her lips from his they both looked quickly looked over towards our table. She laughed and kissed him one last time holding it a little longer this time. I saw him cup her full left tit. He was cupping the tit that I could see. I wondered if he did that to see if I could see him? She didn't even make an attempt to stop him! She actually kissed this guy again as she let him touch her tit with me in the same room. I said to myself, "Well my wife Alice has a set of big balls too guys!"

Then the conversation in the booth picked up again.

"Did you see him squeeze her tit? Jesus I wonder if her old man saw that too?"

"Na he has no idea what's going on out there."

"For an older woman she is fucking wild! I heard she has taken on 6 guys at once and wore them all out!"

"Yea, I would love her to wear me out just once."

"God what I would love to do with that body!"

"I bet she at least 35."

"Na I heard she almost 40!"

"Davie told me she's at least 45 but she sure don't look it!!"

"I don't give a fuck how old she is, she is one hell of a good looking broad."

"I would fuck her as often as I could, just like Davie is doing!"

"I wonder if her old man knows what's she and those other women are doing at nights at the Club?"

"Then another guy said, "Not so loud asshole her old man is sitting over there! If he hears you I'm sure you'll get your ass kicked."

"Him! Hell he looks old, maybe 50! I could kick his ass any day. Besides, If his old lady wanted to fuck me as bad as she does Davie, I would take the chance anytime and any place! Believe me I would eat a mile of her shit to see where it came from!"

"God what a body!"

"Shut up ass hole! He'll hear you!"

I was trying not to turn around and confront them. I kept hearing Jim's voice saying, "Be cool don't do anything until you're sure. Be cool!"

But, I was sure now. All I needed was the proof. From what those boys had said, Alice was not only fucking the guy she was dancing with, but she was fucking other guys as well. And who were the other women and what were they doing? I didn't know but I sure as hell was going to find out.

Finally after maybe another 20 –25 minutes and a bunch of songs, which were all, slow, Alice came walking back to the table and said, I'm sorry John! But that guy who butted in on us had friends and they all wanted to dance. Like I said not enough women here tonight. Let get out of here."

The top of her dress wasn't straight and her hair was a little messed up. Her lipstick was gone from her lips too. I figured she had most likely made out with the guy before she came back to the table. Maybe she did it in a corner some place dark. I said, "Right! Oh do you know any of those sailors behind you?"

We both looked back at the other table and saw them looking at us. Then she said, "No! Well maybe one. Oh I don't know John. They all look a like in those cut uniforms. Why?"

I said, "They were talking about someone in here and what some guy named Davie was doing to her."

She looked at me and said, "What…what did they say?"

I smiled and took her hand as I told her, "They were all talking about the size of this guy named Davie's cock. And about that this woman, whoever she is, who is in love and worships his big dick. They were all saying he would have done her on the parking lot tonight like he did last week if her old man hadn't been with her. Any idea who they were talking about?"

She didn't say anything for a count of 5. Then she shook her head no. She looked around one last time and said, "Can we please leave now John! I want to go home my feet hurt."

I stood up and looked at the other table for a few minutes and then walked over to the sailors without my wife. I bent in so Alice couldn't hear me and said, "You guys should have asked her to dance. It's too late now we're leaving. She is the woman you were talking about isn't she?"

They looked at me and then to her and then at me again and one guy said, "Yea! She the one who is fucking Davie. Why? Are you her husband?"

I said, "Me? No I'm not her husband, I'm her pimp!"

Their collective mouths dropped opened as I walked away. Alice looked at me and asked, "So what was that all about?"

I said, "I just wanted to tell those young sailors that they should talk lower because that woman's husband might have heard them talking about his wife. Then there would have been a big fight."

I smiled as I said it and we started to walk to the front door. I saw her looking back two or three times before we got to the door and opened it. When we got to the car I heard someone yell, "Bye Alice! See you Tuesday!"

I turned but didn't see anyone. I did see one of the guys at the other table waving at us and figured it was him that yelled. I got into the car and said, "Dam Alice half that bar knows you!"

She didn't say anything. As we drove away she looked again over her shoulders at the building and I asked, "What's wrong? Why do you keep looking back there?"

NeedYou
NeedYou
774 Followers
12