The Servicemen's Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
766 Followers

I said, "Man you can say that again! Now roll over and let me finish you off."

She smiled and gladly rolled off of me. She smiled as she opened her legs and I moved between them. Over the years Alice has learned to really love me eating her both before and after sex. I think she especially likes it after sex. At first she hadn't wanted me to have me do it. She would tell me, "Oh don't John! It's to nasty down there now babe." But as time went by she seemed to become OK with it. Now she seemed to look forward to it.

As I started to lick and suck her cunt I was amazed of the amount of cum I was sucking out of her hole. I looked up seeing her smiling down at me with my face covered with our love juice. She held my head and said, "You sure you won't drown down there? I'm really full with our cum tonight!"

I licked and sucked and fingered that pussy seeing how red and swollen it was. I was thinking, " God! We really fucked tonight! Her cunt is flooded. As I sucked her clit she arched and elevated her pussy up into my face and held my head moaning over and over again, "Oh yes! Oh fuck yes! Oh John that's so good! Yes! Yes! Yes! Keep going! Oh fuck John! I'm…I'm…I'm cumming OH fuck!! YES! JOHN! EAT!! ME!!!! EAT!! MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JOHNNNNNNNNNNY!!!!"

She slammed her cunt into my face and fucked my face like she had just fucked my cock. I know it was a good three minutes with her cumming and screaming and having one orgasm after the other!!.

Finally, she released my head and I came up her body licking and kissing it. She pulled my head up and smiled seeing the wetness almost dripping off my nose and chin. She used her pajama top to wet me dry. She held me and said, :My poor cum covered husband, I love you so much! Oh God John that was a really good one! Thank you! I love the way you eat my wet pussy after we fuck!! God I'm so glad you talked me into that! Oh God babe! I love you so very much!"

We held each other until we both fell asleep.

The next morning was Friday! Thank God the week was almost over. She rolled over in the bed and I kissed her goodbye. She smiled and said, "Thank you again for last night it was magical babe!"

I said, "Well let's plan n doing it again tonight earlier! OK? I'll be home on time, I hope!"

She said, "Great I'll have dinner ready at 7PM and then it's to bed for both of us." She smiled a very evil smile and said, "See you then babe! Have a good day!"

She kissed me again and as she did I quickly lifted her top exposing those beautiful full breasts. I could see a couple of small red mark on the side of her left tit. I sat up and now in the full light of the day, I saw a couple on the right side too. One was directly next to the big nipple. I said, "Where the fuck did you get that? Who gave you the hickeys Alice? What's going on?"

She tried to pull the top down but I held it up. She looked down and almost looked surprised to se them. She said, "I..I guess… I guess you did John. I guess it was you, who else do you think? We were pretty hot last night."

I said, "I don't remember doing that to you?"

She said, "Well I remember you sucking on my nipples. I guess you just went a little wild. But it was fun wasn't it?"

I aid, "I don't remember doing that to you. No Alice I didn't do that."

But before I could say anything else she got a really mad look on her face and aid, "Well then it must have been your spirit John! Who the fuck do you think it was?"

I said, "I don't know that's what I'm asking!"

She said, "You think someone else is sucking my tits! What…what the fuck is wrong with you? You think I'm having an affair? Is that it! Jesus John you sure know how to take the air out of our sails! YOU DO IT! YOU ASS!! GO TO WORK!"

I sat up and aid, "I'm sorry I just don't remember doing that! You always told me, "No suck marks!" I haven't done that since we were at the drive in years ago. I just don't know."

She said, " You better go to work John before you really piss me off. My husband thinks I'm having an affair! God john! How fucking dumb can you be! It was you dam it! Who else could it be. There is no one else John! It was your mouth sucking on me last night, sucking all over me, everywhere! I might even have some around my pussy from the way you were going at me last night!"

I said, "OK! OK Alice! I'm going see you tonight."

She said, "Bye!"

I left but I was still not sure the marks came from me. I was upset but didn't want to wreck the day and the night that was to follow. When I got there Jim was waiting with coffee. The first thing he said was, "Everything all right at home man?"

I told him I wasn't sure. He asked if I wanted to talk about it and I told him yes. I explained everything, without going into depth about the sex, from the time we left the restaurant until this morning when I saw the red marks on my wife's tits. He asked, "So was it you?"

I told him, "I truly don't know. It could have been we were really going at it last night if you know what I mean. I might have and just don't remember."

He said, "Well like I told you last night, be cool and make sure before you go crazy. Don't accuse or show your hand until you are positive she is cheating on you. I hope for your sake she isn't John but maybe we can work together on that project too just to make sure. Let's get the business out of the way and then we can discuss your personal situation. I'm sure we can come up with a way to prove once and for all if your wife, Alice is it, is cheating on you."

I said, "Yes Alice. OK I appreciate your suggestions."

We worked on the merger project and at 11:30AM Alice called me. I took the call and she reminded me that we had talked about inviting Jim over for dinner tonight. I had forgotten all about it. I told her I would call her back in 10 minutes.

I asked Jim if he would like to have dinner with the two of us and he told me his plane was leaving at 8:30 PM. But yes if we could eat early enough. I called Alice back and said, "Can we eat at 5 PM or is that to early? Jim has a plane to catch at 8:30 PM and I'll take him to the airport at 7 PM."

He smiled and shook his head yes. Alice told me she could have dinner ready at 4:30 PM if we liked. That way we could have a drink and eat and when I got back for the airport we could go to bed early like we had planned. She laughed a little when she said early!"

I told her to have it ready at 4:30PM and we would see her then.

When I hung up, Jim said, "It might be a good idea if I met her anyway. Then I can give you opinion about her. I seem to know now from the reaction of her body language and the way she dresses if she is cheating. Hell I caught two wives doing it, so I'm almost an expert. Plus I can chat with her a little if you leave the room for a few minutes a couple of time. This might be a good thing having dinner with both of you. Thanks."

We finished up and left the office at 4PM. When we arrived, Alice was dressed in slacks and a nice cream color top. Not much there to go on I was a thinking she was more dressed up than usual but then she would always get a little dressed up when we had company over the house. She greeted Jim and made him feel welcomed. We had two drinks before dinner and then I stopped. Since I had to drive him to the airport, I didn't want to drink any more. Jim and Alice both had one more and then dinner was ready.

I excused myself three times during Jim's stay, once to get more wine from the basement, once to go to the bathroom and then finally just before we left for the plane. Jim thanked Alice for the wonderful meal she had prepared telling her, "The worst thing about being on the road and John can attest to this, is eating alone or at some place you don't know. It was great to have a home made meal. Thank you again for your hospitality Alice."

She kissed me goodbye and shook his hand saying, "My pleasure Jim. John has told me so much about you I really think I knew you before we met. Have a great and safe trip. See you soon babe"

She smiled at me and off we went. Once in the car I said, "So?"

He said, "It's hard to tell for sure John. She was very nice to me and even called me babe when you weren't in the room. She is a flirt I can tell you that much but then I'm sure you know that already. I can't say for sure but I think we should put our plan into motion and see what happens. It can't hurt anything and it just might let you sleep better knowing for sure if your wife is fooling around or not. How old did you say she was?"

I said, "48 why?"

He whistled and aid, "Man she sure don't look her age, I would have taken her for maybe mid 30s at the most."

I said, "Thank you I think!"

he laughed and said, "I'll call you I a day or two and let you know when my son can get up there to start the test."

As we pulled into the airport we were just finalizing the test for Alice. Jim got out of the car and thanked me for everything wished me the best with my wife and off he went into the terminal. I drove home still wondering about her.

When I pulled into the garage all the lights were off except the bedroom. I knew Alice would be waiting for me. My brain was on fire two ways, one because I knew what great sex we were about to have, and second because I was still unsure about my wife and if she was cheating on me. I walked in and up the stairs. The phone rang and I answered it just before she did.

"Hello is Alice there?" the male voice asked.

I said, "Who's calling?" and then Alice said, "Hello. This is Alice. I have it John!"

I listened until she said again, "John I have it hang up dear."

I did and walked up the steps and into the room. She was standing at the window and was talking low. I heard, No I cant. No I can't work it out tonight." Then when I walked into the room I heard her say louder this time, "No I can't come to work tonight, we have guests and you'll have to find someone else to do it. Yes, Tuesdays and Thursdays, right, Ok. Yes, thanks for calling. Goodbye."

I sat on the bed and looked at her. Alice had on the smallest pair of panties I have ever seen, a tee shirt that was stretched so tight the full outline of her breasts were visible, The tee shirt was cut just under her breasts and were showing off the bottoms of her full tits. My cock was hard. She turned and said, "Work! It's getting as bad as your work!"

I asked, "So who was that man?"

She said, "Oh that was Roy he works some nights that Frank doesn't. He told me they were three people short and wanted me to come in and work until midnight."

I asked, "And are you going?"

She shook her head and said, "No. I told him we had guests."

She walked over to me and stood in front of my. I looked up at her big tits and her beautiful face and smiled a little. She said, "Maybe I should have said I was as going to have sex with the greatest husband on earth. That would have set old Roy back a little."

She laughed out loud as she moved between my knees and stood looking down at me. As she did I put my arms around her beautiful round his and ass and pulled her even closer to me. My mouth went to her stomach and then I licked down to the tops of her micro small panties. She wiggled from the touch of my tongue and said, "Careful no suck marks John! Tomorrow you'll want to know who put then over my pussy.

I said, "OK! OK! I got your message baby!"

She smiled and said, "I have a surprise for you tonight John! While you were gone with Jim, I did something nasty but I really think you'll enjoy it. Want to see?"

I looked up into her beautiful but so evil sexy face and said, "Nasty huh? Sure I want to see." Then as she took a step back, I asked, "By the way, where did you get that small pair of panties?"

She said, "These? You don't like them?"

I said, "No I love them as long as they stay in our bedroom. Another 4 inches and they would be panties!"

She smiled and said, "I got them at a new shop in the mall that just opened. It's called "Just For Ladies! They have things that are even better and sexier than Victoria Secrets. So how do I look in them?" She was turning around to show me all of her body.

I said, "God Alice you look so beautiful. You look wonderful! So sexy so young I can't believe you're 48!"

She smiled and said, "Oh Johnny you say the nicest things to me all the time. And the right things too! Now let me show you my surprise."

Slowly, I mean cock hurting slowly, Alice began to take down the panties exposing her pussy to me. As she slipped them down further I saw she had no hair around her cunt. My cock sprang to attention. She smiled and said, "I shaved for you Johnny. I saved it all off just for you babe!"

She let the panties fall down around her feet and stepped out one foot at a time. She was completely shaved between her legs. I licked my lips and she laughed saying, "Hungry Johnny baby? Want mom to come over and sit on your face?"

I shook my head my mouth was to dry to say anything. She moved between my knees again and I held her around her as and hips again. She said, "Feel. I'm smooth as a baby's butt!"

I ran my hand down between her legs and she opened them wider for me. I lay back on the bed and said, "Come up here and let me get a closer look at this beautiful shaved pussy of yours. I love what you did to it!""

She moved like a cat up my body until she got to my cock, which was sticking up, in the air. She covered it with her mouth and started to suck on it. I swear I was like a teenager and in a minute I was read to cum. I pulled her up off my cock and she sighed loudly as she moved up to my mouth. We kissed as she rubbed her new shaved pussy all over my cock and things. Finally I told her, "You know what? I think I should taste it before it gets all covered with our cum tonight."

She smiled and moved quickly up the rest of the way and straddled my shoulders with her knees. She smiled down and at on my chest letting her cunt about 2 inches from my mouth and nose. I could smell her sex as it filled the air around my face. I looked up into her eyes and heard her say, "Oh Johnny, eat me babe! No more fooling around eat my pussy. I want your tongue in my pussy bad tonight babe! Eat me and make me cum Johnny!"

I used my hands to pull her lower body closer to me and placed her pussy against my lips. My tongue slid slowly into her slit and I started to lick up and down the length of her wet pussy. As I reached the top she was already pulling the skin back exposing a hard round clit. It was so close to me I could almost hear it throbbing with the beat of her heart. She held my head and said, "Suck it! Suck my clit! Oh God John I need to get off so bad tonight. Eat me babe! Eat my pussy good!"

I moaned from her words and did my best to make her cum. Actually in the 20 minutes she was pushing her cunt into my mouth I got her off four times, not bad for two old people. Finally the taste and the smell of her sex was driving me wild. I moved my mouth off her cunt long enough to say, I want to fuck you now Alice. I want to fuck you hard and fast!"

She smiled down and rolled off of my face and smiled again as she saw her juices coating my face. She had already taken off that tee shirt and used it to wipe my face. Then she lay back on the bed and said, "one more time Johnny please! Eat my pussy one more time and I'll fuck your brains out!"

I moved between her open thighs once again and buried my face into her hole. She arched as I sucked her clit into my mouth and hummed on it! She cried out as I inserted three fingers deep into her cunt hole as I could get them. I started to finger fuck her as I sucked and licked her pussy!

Alice rolled her head from side to side and arched her hips up to meet my mouth. My fingers located her little ass hole and I pushed a finger into that hole too. She went crazy when I did and I could taste and feel her cum almost running out of her hole. Finally when her orgasm had slowed and her ass was back on the bed, I looked into her eyes and said, "I can't wait any longer Alice, I'll eat you again later. I have got to fuck you now."

She opened her arms and told me. "Yes! Oh yes Johnny! Put that big cock in me and fuck me!"

And I moved like lightening until the head of my hurting to cum cock was knocking on the door to her pussy hole. She said, "Let me put you in!"

I said, "Hurry babe! Hurry!"

She positioned the thick mushroom cock head at her opening and I pushed in. The feeling was divine! As my cock moved into her body I could have died aright there the feeling was so great. She pulled me own on to of her and kissed me long and hard as I filled her with all of my cock. .

Now that we were merged together full body to body again, I began to pump my cock in and out of her sweet body. She held her large breasts up to me and I sucked each nipple moving from one to the other and then back to the other one again. She encouraged me to suck them harder. I bit them and pulled on those big long fat nipples with my teeth. She was rotating her hips and pumping back into me as I fucked away on her. We were in heat bad tonight. Her body was moving like she was in her 20s again. We fucked and fucked and fucked until I just couldn't hold back any longer and moaned her name saying, "Oh God Alice I'm going to cum! I'm going tocum! Oh fuck! Yes baby! I love you so much! AHHH JESUS! I CAN'T HOLD BACK! OH GOD! YES! YES! YES!YES! YES! OH FUCK YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!"

My cock was thumping like a machine gun with each shot of cum I pumped into my wife. There was so much of it tonight, but not as much as last night. But boy was I shooting a huge amount of cum into her.

Alice began to orgasms too. She felt the shots of cum pumping into her body and wrapped her legs quickly around my stomach and elevated her hips lifting us both up off the bed as she held me down deep inside her as far as she could get me squeezing her legs. Her feet pushed on the back of my ass trying to get me even deeper. Her pussy squeezed every inch of my hard cock holding it in her tunnel. And she held her arms around me as we both strained and strained holding the joint orgasm. At that point I didn't feel anything but our love for each other. We stayed like that for as long as we could.

Finally, I felt her body relax and her ass lower to the bed again. I lifted up and kissed her. She had tears in her eyes as she looked at me. I asked what was wrong and she told me, "Nothing absolutely nothing. I'm so happy I'm crying! Oh John I love you so much!"

Women I could never figure them out.

We stayed like that for a very long time. Then she said, "Are you going to finish me to night like always?"

I asked, "Do you want me too?"

She moaned and said, "Of course silly. It almost my favorite art of sex now. I love you going down on me after we fuck!"

I smiled and moved down her body saying, "I wonder if your new freshly shaved pussy will taste any better?"

She pushed my head down faster and said, "Oh God come on John! Eat me! Don't tease me!"

I went to work again on her pussy. It took a while since there was a great deal of our cum n her hole. But I licked her clean of all of it that I could. I even used my fingers to scoop out what my tongue couldn't. Then I came up and shoved my cum coated tongue into her mouth. Alice sucked on it like a hungry baby does a bottle. We began again. This time I tit fucked her and she licked the head of my cock until I shot off al over her chin neck and of course her big beautiful breasts.

It was Friday night and we fucked until neither of us could do it any longer. Alice and I fell asleep. Than on Saturday morning I woke up and looked down and saw my soft cock still net to her mouth where she had slept all night. I couldn't help but see that shaved pussy still all coated on the outside with the remaining cum I haven't licked out of her the night before. I used my fingers and woke her sweetly y licking and fingering hew beautiful cunt hole. As we made slow gentle love now I couldn't help my brain drifting back to what had happened and what would lay ahead next week when Jim's plan started.

NeedYou
NeedYou
766 Followers