The Servicemen's Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
775 Followers

Jim's nephew Bobby was in the Navy and was a 1st class petty officer. He was stationed in Mayport, FL about 20 miles from where we lived. Jim was going to explain what we wanted Bob to do and why we wanted him to do it. Then Bobby was going to try and hook up with Alice at the Servicemen Club to see what was going on. He was going to ask her out and see what she would say. If she got upset or mad he would tell her he had just been dumped by his girlfriend of 4 years and lived 1,000 miles way in Utah. He was going to tell her how lonely and sad he was and wanted and needed companionship. The plan was to see if old Alice would meet him after work and go out with him and/or go back to his apartment that had been sub-leased for the next two months. Bobby was to see how far Alice would go to cheer him up so to speak. If nothing happened Bobby would tell Jim and he would again relay it back to John right away. If something did happen he would contact Jim and they would show up at his apartment with Alice there and catch her in the act.

But this weekend John took advantage of all the sex and loving Alice was giving him and man was she hot and ready. They spent almost all of Saturday in bed before getting up and getting ready to out to dinner and then some dancing.

John was going to take her to a place where servicemen went to see if anyone knew her. He would let the guys dance with her and see how far Alice would let the men go with her husband there. Or, John could see just how upset Alice would when she found out where he was taking her. John wanted to see her become upset when the guys all started to hit on her with him around. Then it was back to the house for some more sex that night.

Sunday would be the real day of rest.

END OF PART ONE (Lisa where are you babe?)

NeedYou
NeedYou
775 Followers