The Session

Story Info
Electro pain session with a strap-on.
2.4k words
3.96
74.6k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING and disclaimer, this story contains extreme BDSM. Electric play is potentially fatal and you should not attempt anything described here.

The Session:

I have had an obsession with pain for as long as I can remember. In my adult years the main focus has been with electro play. A deep desire for endless amounts of pain has haunted and motivated me to develop the knowledge needed to build computerized shock devices for self torture. For the longest time, it was enough to build more and more evil toys for self play. Each automated torture machine pushing my limits further than the previous one. Eventually I realized that it would never be satisfying enough without someone on the other end in control of my pain.

So, I began to join various online BDSM communities posting to forums and meeting people in chat rooms all in hope of finding just the right woman to participate in my fantasies. It took a long time to find someone with just the right mixture of sadism, cruelty and softness needed to dominate me in a scene taken equally from my dreams and nightmares.

Patience and persistence paid off one day as I encountered Mistress T. She was interested in electro play and had some experience but not to the same extreme as my desires. She had her own sadistic fantasies waiting to be fulfilled so a sub willing and able to build implements of torture was an attractive proposition she couldn't refuse. We spoke several times a day for months. Our conversations detailed the nuances of a session born out of our merged dark fantasies.

I built a new torture device tailored to her specifications. It was a monsterous thing more powerful than anything I'd ever designed before. She kept having me test it on myself and wasn't satisfied until she sensed true fear from me that the upper limits of its output were capable of horific pain and certain burns. Eventually it was complete and ready for use. Our planning took on a more practical aspect as arrangements were made for me to visit her. The story that follows is a description of our first scene together.

It was a very long drive across three states but flying was out of the question. With today's security, it would not have been wise to check luggage containing a large bundle of homemade electronic devices! Her neighborhood and house looked so normal and cheerful. Not a chance the couple next door even suspected her of having a sound-proof dungeon in her basement. She greeted at the door. There was no idle talk or warm embrace, just a cold handshake at a distance. As I entered, the front door shut firmly behind me and she pointed the way down the basement stairs. There was a dull thud as the basement door closed behind me and a sense of dread started to catch in my throat.

I walked down into a dimly lit room and paused. The backpack over my shoulder was heavy with equipment so I set it down. In the center was a large wooden restraint with many straps and adjustments to hold a victim in a variety of positions. It was configured as a horse at an optimal height for strapon play. She gestured to a table where I should place the shock devices and probes. It took a few minutes to unpack and arrange everything. Batteries had to be installed and connectors attached. When it was all organized, I looked up to see her intense stare. She told me to strip. After undressing down to boxers I hesitated. She looked up from preparing the straps for me and said, "what are you waiting for, we don't have all day. Get naked now or get out of here!" I took off the shorts and she told me to go take my place. I asked if she wanted me to show her the devices again and she said to just shut up and get my ass into position. There was no use stalling, she knew everything that needed to be known. I bent over the cool padded vinyl surface and without another word she started to secure my legs, waist and arms.

As soon as the last buckle was fastened, my heart started beating fast with anticipation. This is the moment I've been waiting years for it is finally going to happen right now. She tells me what a stupid fool I was to build this device with power beyond my deepest fears and then give it to her to use on me in any way she desires.

Behind me, I hear her undressing and fastening on the probe. She walks around in front, naked and glorious, with an 8 inch dildo of pain protruding out and a thick cable leading to a shock box held up for me to see. She tells me to look at it closely, the instrument of evil made by my own hands. She's talking about how she is going to penetrate me and turn it up until I scream and gurgle animal sounds of fear and pain unlike anything I've ever imagined. She says, "I don't care if this is YOUR fantasy, you're going to wish it weren't coming true before the end of this session!"

Then, she walks around behind me and places a circular sticky pad on my ass. It contains a contact switch with a wire trailing out leading into the shock box. This is how she controls the shock intensity. Every time she slaps the pad it presses the switch and tells the computer to increase the shock level 1%. There is no way to turn it down, only up. One hundred spanks are all that stand between a mere tingling and pure hell.

She coats the probe with an electro-conductive lubricant and grabs my hips placing the tip of the probe at my anus and slowly pushing it in. At first she is deceptively gentle but then pulls back out and thrusts roughly a few times to the hilt. Next, I hear the click of the power switch and the shock circuit starts a ticking sound. She slowly starts fucking me and smacking the pad on my ass ever third stroke turning it up bit by bit. I can take it for a while and then after about 20% of the way up it reaches my pain tolerance and I start breathing faster and faster.

Finally, no matter how fast I breath it is not enough and I start to moan. The pain is growing out from my rectum now and spreading all over my entire pelvis. The intensity reaches about 25% and my moaning turns to uncontrolled screaming and struggling. Then she pauses for a minute and bends over to whisper in my ear that the foreplay is over and the real scene starts now.

Oh god, I can't take it. I would change my mind and stop the sessionbut it is too late. This time I have no idea how far it will go. This is my first real scene and it's not like any of my self bondage experiments run by a computer program that I wrote. This is another person with deep desires beyond my knowledge and a willingness to torture me to fulfill them. I scream for real now from both paina nd fear. I struggle to escape with all my strength but the restraints are so far beyond escape it isn't funny. I can barely move an inch in any direction. The pain fills me like water flooding from a fire hose. I scream and gasp but just cant drink it all in. There is no choice though and the agony is so overwhelming it feels like I am exploding.

She leans over and tells me the circuit has reached 50% power and I cry and scream with renewd vigor. Now she is really getting off on it, thrusting with violent force and spanking the button on my ass with all of her strength every tenth stroke or so. My screaming turns to crying and then sobbing and then screaming again. I've tried to count the spanks to know how far it has turned up and how far left to go but I cant keep track. I'm panicking now, I cant breath fast enough or scream loud enough to get away from the pain. She's shouting, "yes, yes" with each penetration. Then with one more slap on my ass the pain goes beyond anything I've ever known or imagined. I start to make a mewling sound as my mind loses all thought. I'm not even a real person any more, just a biological receptacle for pain. I couldn't come up with a safe word even if there was one. She is truly evil and clearly has no intention of stopping. She is an evil sex kitten lapping up my pain like it was cream. My vision is going into a tunnel. The pain is so strong it is like a deafening noise in my head. Vague distant sounds of her laughing with glee reach my ears and I don't even understand what it means as I slip into the blackness.

She sees my head sag and go silent and checks the readout on a heart rate monitor. Then she examines the probe for any signs of bleeding but everything looks good. With a final thrust all the way she leans over my back and caresses my neck whispering softly into my ear, "so, how do you like it now little boy? have you finally had your fill? too bad if you have because there is soooo much more to come." She smiles and hugs me for a bit basking in the thought of all that fire and pain flooding into my rectum and feeling my body against hers mindlessly spasming to the endless torture. Maybe just one more smack to turn it up again and see what happens but there is no change, just a body; limp yet vibrating with tension.

After a short while she turns it off and pulls out. She admires my sweat-covered unconscious body for a bit, proud of what she's done to me. Then, she walks around in front and snaps some smelling salts under my nose. I jerk awake and scream again briefly and sag my head back down. She places her hands gently on my cheeks and lifts my head up to face her. I come to focus and remember where I am and what is going on. I start to speak and she touches my lips gently and says, "shhhhhhhh it's OK now the first session is over and you were wonderful." She takes a hydration straw and places it in my slack mouth and says to drink up for strength. "Don't you worry about a thing, you just rest right there for a minute or two and then we'll start again. That was a nice introduction but the next round will be much worse" She lets go and my head sags again as she walks away with a chuckle.

After an unknown passage of time I hear her calling my name again and I snap back to awareness. Behind me, she is caressing my buttocks gently and marveling at the lack of any visible injury. She reaches into the bag and selects a larger strap-on that is 10 inches long and 3 inches in diameter. Unlike the first probe, this one has four electrical contacts. Two are 4 inches long and 1 inch wide starting from the base and the other two are 1/2 inch square and positioned close to the base so as to touch the sphincter at the moment of full penetration. There is a contact switch designed to detect that and redirect the shock from the larger contacts to the smaller ones.

She has also gotten out a small bottle containing a 1.5 million scoville unit hot sauce that is more powerful than many self-defense sprays. Careful not to spill any or get it on her hands, she places the tip of the bottle up to a reservoir in the back of the strap-on. She squeezes an ounce or two into the hole and plugs it up with a cork connected to a short thin rubber hose. The hose leads to a squeeze bulb that will cause a continuous stream of sauce to squirt to the surface of the probe via about a dozen tiny vent holes.

At last she mounts the new instrument of torture into the harness and in one single thrust, impales me and holds it there for a few seconds. I gasp in shock from the violation but shudder in dread and start to cry over what is going to happen next and the finality of it all. The sight of tears rolling down my face is like a splash of gasoline into her fiery desire.

She smiles contentedly and turns on the shock source again. This round, she doesn't waste any time with a slow increase and starts off with a mad frenzy of vicious thrusting and smacks the contact switch on my ass with every single stroke ramping the shock level up very fast. In mere seconds, the shock has got me screaming and struggling again. So far she has stopped just short of full penetration on each stroke but finally decides to jam one fully and firmly in. She holds it there for a few seconds activating contact switch redirecting the shock to the smaller contacts on the sphincter. The same amount of shock delivered via the smaller contacts instantly doubles the pain triggering a single continuous scream lasting until my face turns red and all of my breath is gone. She pulls out a bit and renews the thrusting with brief pauses at each moment of full penetration to hear my screaming flip from simple agony to inhuman howling each time.

After a few more minutes of this the shock level is up to 70% and she decides to take it to the next level and squeezes the bulb a few times instantly wetting the surface of the probe with liquid fire. It is a searing ungodly burning that I know can't be possibly undone with a simple off switch. This is going to increase into a massive burn that hurts for over 30 minutes no matter what happens. The muscle spasms from the shock only intensify the pain from the hot sauce.

In a flash of clear thought amidst the chaos it finally hits me how unstoppable this situation is and how long the night is going to be. My only remaining role is to suffer and she isn't going to stop until every last scream and tear is taken from me ... and maybe not even then.