The Session

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cupbearer
cupbearer
360 Followers

They are not touching my face, but my chest and stomach are slowly disappearing under a mound of cake decorations and cherries and sugared sweets and coloured custards. But then the mound starts to lose its integrity and collapse, and as soon as it has slithered off my stomach it's acknowledged that I am now a mess, and I only have time to gasp in protest before the first pie hits my face.

I lose count of the number of pies I take. They are simply dumping the contents of table two on me, now, rubbing them in and heaping them on my face until I am lashed to the table but wallowing in an oozing sea of gunge and cream, my head buried beneath a thick heap of gunge. Fingers clear holes for me to breathe but most of the time I am spitting out gunge and gasping for breath through my mouth.

And then the deluge stops, but immediately I feel a hand closing around my cock, buried as it is under the mound of gunge on my naked hips, and another hand snaking up inside my thighs and a finger pushing up between my oozing buttocks, and I can only scream a little and beg for mercy as you quickly and efficiently jerk me off, pushing a heavily-lubricated finger up into my arse.

"OoOOHH!!! OHHH! Oh God please! OOHHH! OOOOH!" I wail as I feel my orgasm mounting helplessly, my hips jerking as I thrash on the table, and the cum building up in me before shooting out of my cock. This is the second great humiliation you have put me through: you made me cum on the table, your helpless piece of meat, your gunge-covered toyboy. Now I will not even have the excuse that I have not yet cum. If I get aroused again, it will be because I all too obviously crave being used like this.

My cum spurts uselessly into the air and probably lands on my belly. I lie, panting, as you let go of my cock and pull your finger out of me. Then there is a pause while you wash your hands and let me come down from the public violation you've just inflicted upon me, and then you untie my bonds and let me sit up.

I am given the squeegee and I clean myself up for a second time, then I have to scrape the gunge off the table too, into buckets. The audience takes a breather while I do the cleanup, heaping the gunge into buckets and emptying these into a large container the size of a hip bath. It is lined with fabric. It seems quite appropriate that the slave who is the victim of all the messy punishment should also be the stagehand who does the cleaning up and scene-changing, even if I do it naked and filthy instead of in discreet black clothing.

Soon, the container is full to a depth of nearly two feet and I am hot and sweating from the exertion. But there is a last gauntlet I must run before the final humiliation.

Filthy, exhausted and naked, I stand to one side and breathe heavily as you gather the audience back.

"We have seen how a gungeslave can make an amusing toy for a social get-together, if properly manipulated," you say. "For our finale, I want to show you how to keep a gungeslave in his proper place. For they forget themselves, and they sometimes speak or act at a level above their true stations. When this happens, you have to dominate your slave and show him that he is nothing but your property. This can be painful and must of necessity involve humiliation and degradation for the slave. Alex, stand before the bath."

I step up and stand in front of the bath. You go to the final table and take a bucket off it, and without any further ado you hurl the contents at me.

It's just cold water. The shock makes me gasp as the water explodes over my naked body, washing off a lot of the smears of gunge. I am now as nearly clean as I've been since the beginning, although dripping wet and shivering.

You now tell the audience that they each have the individual responsibility to show me my place.

"Alex," you say, "step into the bath."

I gingerly step into the bath of filthy mixed gunge, an indistinct sludge of a dull brown colour. Quite a lot of water got into it and it's fairly runny. It comes up to my knees. I am still shivering a little from the cold water dripping off me, but I am mostly pink, naked, clean and wet.

You call forward the handsome middle-aged woman from earlier and invite her to take whatever she wants from the table. She smiles at me and takes two pies, and on your instructions walks up to me.

"What do you say?" she says, her face shining with perspiration, her evening dress rising and falling, the deep cleavage of her breasts showing as she looks into my eyes.

"Please," I say with a dry mouth, "make me into your messy little gunge slave."

She pies me in the face and in the crotch, and the pie in the crotch she rubs in sensuously, stroking my cock with her fingers. I can feel how excited she is as the pie in my face is rubbed in too. I know how she would like to have me to herself and do this to me all day long. But she is only the first in a long line.

After she has gone, the pies fall off into the horrible soup of gunge that I'm standing in, and I blink, and thereƕs a good-looking older man smiling at me, holding a bucket.

"What do you say?" he says.

"Please," I gasp, "make me into your messy little gunge slave."

He raises the bucket over my head and I look up and moan as the thick chocolate cake batter cascades down over my forehead and covers my face and neck and chest. I wait, docile and obedient, while it oozes down my body and slithers down my cock and plops into the pool of gunge. Then when I can feel that there's no more, I wipe a little from my eyes.

There's a young man holding four pies and grinning at me.

"Say it," he says.

"Please," I mutter, "make me into your messy little gunge sl-"

I don't get to finish, because he pies me hard in the face, four times, and with the last one he also smears it over my chest and down to my crotch. The front of me is rapidly becoming filthy once again. The back of my body, however, is fairly clean.

I stand and accept it as, one by one, each member of the audience takes it in turn to do something else to me. A cute young woman with full lips gives me a pie sandwich; a respectable-looking man pours yellow cake batter over me; a good-looking woman aged about thirty pies me in the groin and slowly rubs it in until she can feel that I've got aroused again. I am only allowed to do the bare minimum of wiping-off. Bit by bit I am plastered with colourful gunge and the bath is filling up. The contents of table three dwindle until there are only a couple of things left.

At this point I am exhausted and the constant pieing in the face means that my eyes are so gummed that I can't really see even if my face is wiped. But I see enough to notice that you have come towards me holding a pie and a jug. You are wearing shorts. The bath is more than half-full and when you order me to kneel, it comes up almost to my waist. I look up at you, docile, through a mask of pie goo and glistening cake batter, and you put the pie and jug aside as you quickly take out your cock and discreetly put a condom on. Then, you take my head in your hands and push your cock into my mouth.

I close my eyes and moan as I suck you, and I feel you pumping into my face, and then I feel the pie descend down onto my eyes and you push my face into the lower part of your belly, smearing the pie gunge into my eyes. Blinded, I grasp the sides of the bath and suck and lick you eagerly. Then I feel the chocolate cake batter oozing down my forehead and I moan thickly. You are still fucking my face and telling the audience how the final domination of the gunge slave was the most extreme. You tell them how I discovered my love of being gunged through my relationship with my former master. You tell them how I broke up with him and resumed my privacy and went back to having relationships with women, and then you tell them how I could no longer deny my need to be messily humiliated by men in public. The sight of me on my knees, sucking you off, tells them everything they need to know.

And then you pull out of my mouth and I feel you moving behind me and, blinded and breathless, I fill my lungs with air. You take my hands off the sides of the bath and thrust them under the surface so I'm on all fours.

"Oh no," I cry, "don't, please, no, don't fuck me, don't fuck me, pleeease!"

And then, the finale: you thrust my head beneath the surface so that I am on all fours up to the base of my neck. You are mounting my hips and I feel your cock pushing between my slippery buttocks and I give a helpless, muffled scream as you slowly force me open, the thick prong of your penis pushing open my anus, and then you slither up inside me and I give another bubbling scream as you begin to sodomise me, on my knees before you in the tank of sludge, breathing, just my naked shoulders and hips and arse and thighs showing above the surface as you fuck your hapless gunge slave in his boy-cunt. It is the ultimate degradation of me and when you have come in me, making me come too, shooting my cum into the filthy sludge, you pull out and shove me so that I sink beneath the surface of the sludge.

You get out of the bath and push it over, so that the contents are dumped on the concrete floor -- gallons of sludge and muck, and my naked body. I have swallowed a good deal of the sludge, but a lot more is in my mouth, and I haplessly spit it out.

I feel you screwing a butt plug into my arse, just to seal my humiliation. I moan weakly, but am too exhausted to resist. I just lie prone, face down in the pool of gunge, a nude and filth-covered young man, my cock still dribbling semen into the gunge beneath me.

I know that up there the audience are filing past, leaving the space, and staring at me in wonder. Some of them are filling out forms saying what they would like to be done to me in the future. But for now I am a spent rag, a used-up, utterly humiliated victim.

cupbearer
cupbearer
360 Followers
12