The Set: True Colors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EHawkins
EHawkins
15 Followers

"Tatiana…" he breathed.

Two flickering shadows on the wall became one as Erik slowly sank into the tight, wet, warmth of Tatiana's quim. Tatiana looked up him with bright green eyes full of surprised pleasure as she took his cock in little by little. She reached up to caress his face and he nuzzled the inside of her palm with her nose. When Tatiana raised her hips, to invite him deeper, they both felt his cock press against her hymen…

"Tatiana, forgive me…"

Erik pressed his lips to hers and suddenly flicked his hips forward hard. Tatiana gave a muffled cry as her nails dug into his back. They lay there together for long moments, he deep inside her, and his hands felt the tears on her face. To see them, nearly brought him to his own until Tatiana reached up kissed them away before they could fall.

"It's alright, Erik" she breathed heavy against his cheek as the pain started to fade. "It's alright."

"I only promise you pleasure from now on." he said softly. "I swear…"

Erik felt Tatiana nod against his shoulder, and he started to move slowly, deeply inside her. After a moment, Erik rose up on his hands and watched the sensuous play of lamp light spill across her face as the last of her pain was transformed into bliss.

"Erik…" Tatiana gasped as her hands wandered to his face and down his chest. "I… Oh, god—Erik!"

A delicious burst of orgasm suddenly washed over Tatiana as Erik kept his gentle rhythm.

"Tatiana, sweet Tatiana…" he murmured as he dropped down to kiss her. "I've longed for you, I love you. Come for me…"

She cried out softly again in the wake of her pleasure and her whole body trembled against his. Tatiana's sweet voice, still honeyed with pleasure that left her breathless, was too much for him. Erik's eyes drifted closed as a hand found its way into her soft hair. His hips gently flicked between her legs as his cock slid faster and faster, and he pulled Tatiana up to him.

"Tatiana!" Erik moaned into her mouth as he came. "Tatiana…"

He slowed, and for long moments they lay there. Erik kissed Tatiana on her neck and face before he gently rolled her so she was on top. Erik was still hard inside her as his fingers grazed the delicate line of her jaw.

"So beautiful…" he said as he smiled up at her softly.

"Erik," Tatiana whispered softly as she settled on his chest. "Erik, my love…"

Erik felt Tatiana's warm tears of joy on his skin and he held her tightly as they drifted off to sleep.

****

The first rays of dawn crept through the curtains of Erik's room, and Tatiana was awakened by the soft harmony of birds at the window outside. She shifted in Erik's arms and lay on her side as she brushed his dark hair away from his brow. He looked so handsome in his sleep and she gently kissed his lips.

Erik stirred and he smiled up at her before he pulled her down for a kiss of his own. His hands idly roamed Tatiana's gentle curves and it sent a shiver of delight through her.

"What will we do now?" Tatiana asked quietly. "Will I ever see you again after father and I leave?"

Erik took Tatiana's hand and kissed it softly.

"I'll ask your father for your hand. You'll go back to Riverdale with me and we'll bewed. It won't be as… extravagant as this, but you'll be comfortable."

He pulled her down to him and gently kissed her on her forehead.

"We'll never be apart again, I promise you."

"Erik," she whispered, as tears glistened in her eyes, "I'll always be at your side…"

Tatiana kissed Erik softly. She smiled as she snuggled against his warm body. It had been worth doing the painting after all…

EHawkins
EHawkins
15 Followers
Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Sirocco Mysterious Prince saves maiden from the desert.in NonHuman
Lupercalia A Vestal Virgin asks a favor during a fertility festival.in First Time
Kitten & Daddy She knew he was coming halfway around the world for her.in BDSM
Three Little Words Sometimes love means just being there for each other.in Mature
A Queen's Hart A Common Poacher Falls for a Huntress Queen.in Romance
More Stories