The Set Up

Story Info
She lives out her fantasy of being watched during sex.
3.2k words
4.04
23.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grace and Kevin. They were a good-looking couple. He, a smart, handsome lawyer, with an uncanny boyish charm. She, a confident professional, elegant with an indefinable edginess. They enjoyed challenging each other, exploring and testing their personal limits together.

They had chosen the location, time and scenario carefully : the hotel where they first met; a Friday morning when most people were distracted and suggestible after the long week of work; and an agreed-upon script designed to please.

They drove up to the hotel at 9:00 a.m.. An early check-in pre-arranged. A reservation for breakfast in the restaurant. No bags packed.

Kevin chose the table that gave Grace the best view of the wait staff. She watched as women poured coffee and bus boys cleared tables for the next seating. Then she saw the waiter. He was the exact opposite of Kevin, with long dark tousled hair, five o'clock shadow, and a dark, mysterious nature. She smiled to herself; he would do just fine.

Following Grace's eyes, Kevin called the waiter over to take their order. He watched as the young man first caught Grace in his vision, and he saw the poorly-veiled spark of interest in his eyes. The eyes always gave it away. The waiter took the order, never taking his eyes off her. There was something about her. When he left, Grace nodded to her lover, indicating that the choice had been made.

The lovers sat quietly across from each other, each reading a section of the paper. No one could have guessed the thoughts that were swirling around in their heads. When they finished, Grace excused herself and headed up to their room - her first task accomplished.

Kevin called the young waiter over, slipped him a $20, and laid out his request : three glasses of champagne and orange juice, served only by the waiter, up in their room, in exactly 15 minutes. It was a surprise, Kevin said. Could he accommodate? The waiter nodded affirmatively, smiling at the odd request, pleased he may see that woman again.

It was the perfect hour. Guests were checking out, and the corridors were filled with bored, faceless women, cleaning each room for the hundredth time, yearning for the week to end.

Grace entered the suite and headed straight for the bathroom. It was perfect: spacious, with a large glass shower and a jaccuzzi tub. She walked back to the bedroom, picked up the phone, and called the front desk to place the next request: two towels delivered to the room by a chambermaid in exactly 30 minutes. Request accepted, Grace hung up the phone and waited for Kevin to arrive.

Kevin let himself into the room and saw Grace hanging up the phone. She walked over to her handsome lover and kissed him gently on the cheek, letting her breasts brush softly against his arm. He instantly felt the rise in his jeans as she walked into the washroom, leaving the door slightly ajar.

He heard her start the shower, and he knew she was undressing herself. He wondered if she was as excited - and uncertain - as he was. He moved to the bed, his cock growing hard, as he waited for the knock that came one minute later. Kevin looked at his watch: the waiter was right on queue. He rose from the bed, took a deep breath and walked toward the door, stopping to ensure the washroom door was opened just enough...

The waiter greeted Kevin with a formal smile, addressing him as "Sir" - the tray of champagne flutes in his hand. The lawyer chuckled to himself, knowing what was about to unfold. He directed the young man to place the drinks on the counter in the bathroom. The waiter hesitated, contemplating the unusual request. In response, Kevin motioned him toward the washroom door. Hearing the water running, the waiter cautiously approached the bathroom, secretly wondering where this guy's sexy breakfast companion had gone to...

Grace had entered the shower with nervous anticipation, feeling the warm water spray on her full breasts as she lathered up her hands and ran them sensuously over her body. She had heard the knock. It was time to play.

As the waiter entered the doorway, he saw her: glistening in the steamy shower, soapy hands running slowly over her full hips and ass - as if she knew she were being watched. His eyes followed her hands as they moved up to cup her firm breasts, her fingers gently tickling her nipples. He felt his cock stiffen as he watched her hand slide slowly down her belly towards the dark mound between her legs. She dipped her finger tenderly into her sweet-spot, letting out a small gasp of pleasure.

Remembering where he was, the waiter quickly turned to place the tray on the counter, knowing he needed to get out of there before she saw him and before he was caught by her lover. He hadn't realized, however, that the lawyer had been watching her - and him - too.

Grace knew that both of her lovers - her current and her future - were now within inches of her, watching her pleasure herself. She turned her back towards the men, and slowly bent over, sliding her hands over her legs, her ass fully exposed to them, a hint of pink peeking out. She rose back up, exaggerating the pose, then turned to stare at the waiter, who immediately began to apologize and turn for the door.

"Pass her a towel," Kevin said.

Wide-eyed and confused, the young waiter hesitated, put down the tray, and followed the lawyer's order. He stood back in disbelief, blood rushing, as Grace stepped out of the shower - her nipples erect from the cold. She wrapped herself in the thick towel and motioned to the waiter for the champagne. Seeing the daring look in her eyes, the waiter finally grasped the reality of the set up...

Taking the first glass in her hand, Grace offered it to the young man, who eagerly accepted and poured the bubbly liquid down his throat in one gulp. Grace smiled and followed suit, while Kevin stepped forward taking the third glass and returning to lean in the doorway.

"You know you want her," Kevin said.

"Go ahead. It's okay. But take her quickly."

Before the last word left the lawyer's mouth, the waiter was kneeling before Grace, spreading her legs and licking the hot pink flesh she had shown him earlier. His enthusiasm and skill caught Grace off guard, and she gasped at the intense pleasure of the situation. She stared at Kevin intently who had begun to rub his cock through his pants. It had become so hard, it was fucking throbbing.

Grace took control, unzipped the waiter's pants and pulled out his stiff member. He too was rock hard, and she feared he would cum right then and there, before...

The waiter couldn't believe what was happening, this hot chick with her hand tightly gripping his cock, her guy watching them both, and probably as fucking hard as he was now. He spun Grace around, grabbed her by those hips, and prepared to take her savagely from behind. Grace assumed the position allowing his cock to slide deep into her slippery pussy, with one fluid stroke. Fuck, she was hot. And that heart-shaped ass was the kind of ass that begged to be fucked.

Only Kevin heard the knock at the door.

"House-keeping", the older woman called from the hallway.

Kevin greeted the chamber maid, tipped her generously, and then asked her to place the towels in the washroom. Obeying the lawyer's wishes, the maid crossed the room and entered the washroom - freezing on the spot by what lay before her. There was Grace on all fours, her back arched, the young waiter gripping her hips and ramming his rigid cock into her wetness.

Grace had waited for this exact moment: To look straight into the older woman's eyes, not saying a word, intently gauging her response, while a complete stranger fucked her with all his force. The maid could not move or look away, as if her feet had taken root in the floor. She was frozen there, watching Grace's shoulders and breasts thrust forward every time the waiter shoved his cock into her.

A very slight and wicked grin formed on Grace's face, for she knew that this scene would be forever imprinted in the woman's mind. The woman's expression excited her so much, she could feel the juice in her pussy start to drip out of her.

The lawyer re-entered the washroom, just in time to catch Grace's smile, and to see the flush of sex on her face. He knew she was pleased. The maid left the room, without uttering a word, returning from where she had come.

Feeling aroused and uneasy at the same time, Kevin watched his lover being fucked by the young man. He could hear the sound of the waiter's thighs slapping against Grace's ass - a sound he usually produced himself. Kevin felt his desire increasing as he moved closer to them and he focussed intently on the cock that was sliding in and out of Grace's hot pussy. He needed a piece of this.

Thinking how much he would love to fuck her in her tight little ass, Kevin kneeled before her, pulled his full erection out of his pants, tightly gripped the shaft and slapped her face with his swollen cock. She loved it when he did that. He grabbed a fistful of her hair, pulling it hard and tight, holding her head firmly in position, her mouth open and waiting for him to thrust his cock into it.

He made her wait. Built her anticipation, until she looked up with that submissive look in her eyes that he loved so much. It was a look that only he could produce in her. Gripping her hair tighter, he slid his cock deep into her slippery mouth, amazed by the raw sexual desire she brought out in him.

Witnessing the intense exchange, the waiter grunted that he was about to cum. He pumped Grace harder, faster, thrusting her body forward, forcing her mouth further onto Kevin's cock. Pumping one last stroke, the waiter pulled out, gripped the head of his cock and squeezed his cum out all over Grace's ass...

The lawyer felt his own orgasm rapidly emerging from watching the young man explode before his eyes. He was surprised how much it aroused him. He pumped Grace's mouth harder and faster - as hard as the waiter had just fucked her sweet pussy. He could feel the cum starting to rise up his shaft. Passing the point of no-return, the lawyer buried his cock deep in Grace's mouth, his balls tight against her chin, as she sucked his cum deep into her throat. Kevin's entire body shuddered with intense pleasure, as he screamed his way through this hot, hard cum...

The couple lay in a heap on the washroom floor - the waiter having quietly left the spectacle of passion and raw desire. Grace helped her sweet, spent lover off the floor, guided him to bed, and wrapped them both in the blankets. Kevin could feel her soft breasts and belly against his back, as she cradled him in her arms. He drifted to sleep, her breath gently against his neck.

Grace silently watched the man who had effortlessly become so enmeshed in her life. She marvelled at how much he challenged and engaged her. How much pleasure he took from and gave her body; how he could see inside her head, and how he let her feel good about her unconventional sexual desires. Christ, he made her wet even while he was sleeping...

Still excited, Grace's mind wandered to the first night she had met the lawyer, remembering the instant connection between them. The way they sat next to each other, their bodies relaxed and fluid, slowly getting closer and closer, until he finally reached over and kissed her gently on the lips. She had been impressed by his confidence and thrilled when he kissed her again at the end of the night, reaching down and wrapping her leg around his waist. Who was this man? Could she possibly, finally, be able to reveal her true sexual self to someone? Would it be well received? The possibilities had swirled in her head for days afterwards...

Grace remembered that first innocent night months ago, and contrasted it now with the raw, sexual adventure they had just participated in. She wondered if anyone who saw them walking down the street together, could ever guess how much deviant passion simmered below the surface of their public images. She smiled a delicious smile. She loved being Kevin's dirty girl. A girl nobody else knew existed.

She felt that familiar rush of hot sexual energy fill her pelvis. A rush that filled her senses and always yearned to be explored. She gently disentangled herself from her lover, and rolled onto her back. Her hands sliding to her breasts, gently squeezing. She loved how they felt in her hands, and wondered if the lawyer got the same rush from touching them that she did.

She carefully propped herself up on the pillows so she could watch herself play. She rubbed her dark mound and gently ran the tip of her finger around the lips of her pussy, just at the entrance. She loved that place, so wet, so soft, and filled with sensation.

Gently flicking her finger back and forth against her lips, she began to rub her clit with the pad of her fingers. Gentle pressure, side to side, slowly increasing the speed and intensity as the sensations continued to build. She could feel her hips starting to rise as her clit swelled and begged for more pleasure. She plunged one finger deep into her pussy, always shocked at how warm it was in there. It must be a haven for a man's hard cock, she thought - soft, safe, hot and slippery.

She inhaled deeply, breathing in the smell of the sex she had shared with the stranger and the lawyer, still tasting Kevin's cum on her tongue. She began to rub her clit in the way that she knew would take her over the edge: hard, fast circles with her hand. Sometimes she used so much pressure, it was a miracle she never tore herself up. Groaning and grinding her hips against her hand, she gave into the sensations that filled her body and her mind, forgetting the lawyer was next to her.

Kevin woke to the sound of Grace's moans. He turned over and saw her: eyes shut tight, hips raised, one hand frantically rubbing her swollen clit, the other fingering her pussy. He loved how comfortable she was with herself. It made his cock instantly hard.

"Can I taste you, Grace?" whispered the lawyer.

She was so lost in her body, his words didn't register in her brain. He watched her closely, listening to the sound of her fingers playing with her fluids, and watching her bring them up to her mouth, sucking them clean. Fuck she was hot.

Her fingers still in her mouth, Grace felt Kevin's arm slide suddenly under her ass, pulling her close to him. She could feel his hard cock poking her side, sending a wave of pleasure straight to her sweet-spot. Pleasant surprise. Where was this going to go?

Kevin flipped her over onto her stomach, and ordered her onto all fours. She loved when he ordered her that way. It was a game they loved to play. She promptly offered him her ass for their mutual pleasure. She could feel him separate her cheeks, totally exposing her pink flesh and tight hole. Then she felt his warm soft tongue exploring her ass and her pussy, with long, delicious strokes from the bottom to the top. It was so hot. So dirty.

The lawyer then entered his thumb into her pussy, rubbing that magic spot that instantly made her forget who and where she was. It was that primal. They both knew she would soon beg him to stop, and he knew that this was when he must keep going. He held her down giving her no room to escape, forcing her to give in to the carnal pleasure. She could feel the pressure building as Kevin continued his magic with his thumb. She bucked against him to make him stop, but he held her down the way she had told him to, his thumb never stopping. "I am going to make you cum just the way like it, Grace. I am not stopping until you do," he grunted.

His words took her over the edge. She felt the pangs of this different type of orgasm wading their way through her body, followed by an overwhelming sensation to pee. She knew this meant it was coming, and coming hard. She felt her pussy squirt it's delicious liquid onto the lawyer's knee. She had no time to worry about his reaction to her liquids, as her orgasm rapidly washed over her body and forced the lawyer's thumb right out of her. She trembled and cried from the intense pleasure, her body going limp.

Giving her no chance to catch her breath, Kevin seized the moment, grabbing her by the hips, bringing her to the floor and ordering her to assume the doggie position. She could barely pick herself up. She looked up at him with a look of complete surrender. She couldn't. The lawyer took complete control over her body, pulling her hips up, spreading her ass wide, looking at her tight, beautiful asshole.

Watching her give in to him like this made his cock stand so tall, he knew he would cum quickly. He stood up above her so he could take her from the top. He spread her ass as wide as it would go and eased his swollen cock inside of her - his balls free and unencumbered. He pumped her soft white ass, his hands on her back for support, her tight ring of muscles wrapped around his shaft. He pulled her hair hard, forcing her back to arch, and putting her ass in the perfect position to be spanked repeatedly - the way she loved it.

Just as he started to feel the hot cum rise in his cock, she looked back at him, her ass red from his spankings, her face close to the floor, her body completely his - and she whimpered, "Please, Kevin. Stop. I can't." Kevin stopped short, his cock deep in her ass, his orgasm frozen, as he realized how vulnerable he had made her. Had he crossed the line in their fantasy world? His mind told him to stop, but every muscle in his body urged him to go forward.

He stood above her, confused in his pose. And then he saw it - that same wicked little grin that she had given earlier to the chamber maid. And before his mind could fully register the meaning, Grace rose up on all fours, grinding that heart-shaped ass hard into Kevin's hips, sucking his cock right into her. " Fuck me as hard as you can, Kevin. Now!" With those words, his cum surfaced full force, shooting deep into her asshole as he pulled her savagely against him. He could speak no words, other than to grunt and moan her name, as he collapsed onto her soft creamy body - totally spent.