The Set Up

Story Info
Forced into a FemDom relationship.
1.3k words
3.93
48.4k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Difficult to know where to start, I'm sat tied to a chair with a pair of my step daughter panties position on my head so the crutch is placed over my nose, I've been sat like this for four hours thinking about how my life has changed over the past 3 months. I was once a successful business man running a medium size company with 50 employees, single and very eligible. I met my wife at a business function and after a whirlwind romance we married some 5 months later. My wife and her 20 year old daughter moved into my large 6 bedroom country house and life at the time could not have been better. Sex was amazing, my wife Julie had an amazing body for a 40 year old woman and loved to dress in sexy outfits and the most amazing lingerie. I must admit was a bit of a sucker for stockings, Julie knew this and love to tease me whenever she could by wearing shortish skirts the effect was I was continually randy.

After about two months my secretary who had been with me for years decided to leave unexpectedly and I was forced to place an ad in the local paper for a new secretary, there were several potentials with good CV's but one girl stood out at the interviews, not only was she perfect for the job but twice during the interview she crossed her legs and I caught the faintest glimpses of stocking tops. This was in truth the biggest mistake and also the beginning of the end, I hired her. It only came to light months later that the girl was planted by Julie and her mother as part of their elaborate plan to turn me into a total sissy slave servicing the needs of my wife Julie, her mother Diane and my wife's daughter Beth.

The office was running well, Linda was a real find and as she settled in she became more confident in her manor again I did not read anything into it when she started to flirt with me, the glimpses of stocking became more regular and in my continual state of arousal thanks to Julie I made a fatal error one afternoon and made a slightly off the cuff remark to Linda about the fact that I loved a girl in stockings. To my amazement she turn looked me directly in the eye and hitched her skirt up to give me a full view of her stockings and just the faintest view of her panties. I could not help myself and walking over I slid my hand up het stocking leg and started stroking her rather wet panties. Linda broke away closed and locked my office door and returned unbuttoning my flies and taking out my cock proceeded to wrap her lips around it and give me a wonderful blow. I came in her mouth and instantly regretted what I had done, thinking if ever my wife found out!!

That night when I returned home I could sense all was not well, Diane was home talking to Julie and both of them ignored me for about 20 minutes, finally Julie asked me to come into the lounge as she needed to talk to me. I was surprised to see Diane sitting with Julie and wondered what Julie needed to talk to me about that involve Diane. I sat on the sofa and Julie flicked on the TV, I could not believe what was on the screen, the video showed my office and was replaying my worst fears, Linda sucking my cock. The video played out and Julie turned to me and asked what the fuck was going on, I pleaded with Julie but the evidence was pretty damming. Julie told me she wanted a divorce and was going to take me for every penny she could, the row seemed to last forever and kept begging her to stay and that I would do anything she wanted if she would stay, all the time Diane sat quietly with a grin on her face I got the distinct impression she was enjoying the situation. Finally Julie got up and told me she needed to think about things, That night I did not sleep and in the morning I got dress and ready to leave for work as normal, when I came down Julie was sitting in the kitchen and told me I would not be going to work today she wanted to talk to me about just what I was prepared to do to make her stay. I sat down and was presented with a letter detailing how life was going to change.

I would no longer go to work, Julie would take charge of the company and I would stay at home and look after general day to day household duties, this was done on the pretext that I would not be tempted if I stayed at home. One other detail was that Diane would be moving in to the house to oversee things. I had never really got on with Diane and initially I refused to agree but after being told there was no room for compromise I finally agreed. Julie also commented that from now on I was to be respectful to Diane and do as she told me if not it was divorce. I agreed thinking things would go back to normal after a few months and I would return to work. Work were informed I was not well and for the time being Julie would be running the company, as agreed I stayed at home. Diane suddenly took on a more forceful role every day started with a list of chores, cleaning, shopping, preparing lunch for Diane and Beth, laundry ext. One thing that struck me as odd was that I had to wash certain items of clothing by hand, mainly panties, bras stockings ext. I did not really mind and quite enjoyed dealing with the girl's underwear.

This particular day I had gone into Beth's room to empty her laundry basket and their laying on the top were a pair of Beth panties turned inside out and showing a large stain in the crutch, I picked them up and brought the gusset up to my noise and in hailed deeply, the next moment I heard Diane's voice asking me what the hell I was doing. I turned to see Diane standing in the door to Beth's room with a total look of contempt on her face. I tried to explain I was just checking to see if they were dirty but Diane told me to shut the fuck up, she said if I liked panties that much for now on I would be wearing them, Diane ordered me to strip but I refused, it was then she told me she would be telling Julie about my pantie sniffing habit and divorce I was told would quickly follow. The embarrassment and humiliation of removing my clothes in front of my step mother was incredible, I tried leaving my boxers on but was told to lose the boxers.

Diane then handed me a pair of white lacy panties which she I had not noticed she had been holding all along, I started to get the feeling the whole incident was set up by Diane. I pulled up the panties and as soon as they were on I flash went off and I realised Beth was also now standing in the room and had just taken a snap of me in panties, she laughed and told me to pose for some further photos and if I did not she would be e-mailing the photo to Julie at work immediately. More photos followed and I was told things were going to be different from now on and if I did not want the photos e-mail out to friends and parents I would be a good girl and do as I was told. The word good girl seemed a strange term of phrase but I was soon to find out just what this meant.

To be continued.