The Set Up (You Need This) Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God Joanna, you look amazing! I'd never have the guts to dye my hair," Mel stated in her smooth seductive voice. Ben had forgotten that it was her voice that had liked most about her She could talk her way into bed with anyone although her body never hurt.

"With naturally red hair like yours you don't need to dye it, now do you?" They laughed together.

"No, I suppose not; but goddamn you look super sexy girl. You left a little caterpillar and came back a badass, sexy butterfly." Mel stated looking at Joanna hungrily.

"And you're still as much a man eater as ever. Even got Ben caught in your womanly wilds." They both turned to Ben who was blushing.

"Yea he was definitely more fun then he looked at the time."

"Hey, she told me you said I was good." Ben stated in outrage then remembered where he was and blushed more. The girls both laughed and Ben felt Mel place her hand on his thigh.

"Relax stud, you were a lot better then I thought you were going to be and trust me, given the chance I'd gladly jump in the hay with you again."

Joanna shot Melanie a knowing look, Mel just smiled and Ben was confused at what was happening.

"Anyway, what are you two up to tonight, first night back and all?" Mel asked.

"I don't know," Joanna started saying. "I have developed a taste for night clubs since being over seas. Maybe we could do that tonight?" Joanna asked Ben.

"Um sure, why not?" Ben stumbled out his answer.

"Wait a minute, it's Sunday. How many are going to be open?" Mel asked and Joanna thought about it.

"Damn. Good point, I don't know. Then I guess I'll have to settle for a world famous burger cooked by Ben here."

"Mmmm, I haven't had a Ben burger in a long time but I have a dinner meeting with a client I can't skip out. Maybe next time" Ben felt her squeeze his thigh.

"So just a simple night with the two of you huh?"

"Don't you know it." Joanna laughed and the three of them continued to chit-chat over lunch.

After lunch, Ben and Joanna stopped by the store to get food for the night. Ben picked out the burgers and some seasoning while Joanna got ketchup and the rest of the condiments. Ben caught a glimpse up her skirt and saw her white thong as she bent over to get something from a lower shelf. Joanna's nipples were hard and visible though her halter top when they walked through the dairy section to pick up some cheese.

Ben noticed the female cashier ogling Joanna's breasts as she rung them up. Joanna seemed to like the attention and rubbed her hand over the other woman's wrist as she handed over the money and winked as they walked away. Ben was unsure what had just happened but he was beginning to suspect that Joanna might like other women.

Back at the house Ben had fired up the grill and started cooking. Joanna danced around the kitchen to the radio as she got the table set. Ben always admired the fact that she could dance but was really surprised she could dance so well in the high heels she was wearing. At one point a faster song came on and Joanna began to spin around a lot causing her mini skirt to flare up, revealing that white, lacy thong again.

Joanna came outside, bringing Ben beer. They clinked the bottles together and each took a drink.

"You know, we missed each others twenty first birthdays." Joanna stated as she leaned against the railing of the deck.

"In a year we missed a lot of things, well at least you missed somethings." She chuckled to herself.

"Yea I know," was all Ben said as he flipped the burger. Joanna looked at him puzzled.

"Why so quiet all of a sudden? Is it because you saw my thong in the kitchen?" Ben almost spit his beer out and choked instead.

"Easy tiger, it's ok. I wanted to show you. Like how I left the bathroom door cracked and you watched me get off."

"Wait I didn't mean too-." Ben started to defend himself, but Joanna just laughed harder at him.

"It's ok, if I didn't want you to see me I would have locked the door. Plus, you were really red when I kissed you after I licked my juices from my little bullet friend." So that's what it's called, Ben thought. "Besides it's one of my presents to you, a little way of me making it up to you for being gone for so long with out calling you."

Joanna walked over to him and brushed her body up against his. "And there is so much more where that came from," she breathed into his ear and licked his lope gently, while moaning. "A little later I am going to show you what we'll be doing tomorrow night but finish with that meat first. I want to gobble it all down." She moaned again to his ear as she gently placed her hand on his crotch rubbing it gently.

Ben's cock practically throbbed in his pants as she stroked him over his jeans but she backed away suddenly. Ben looked at her longingly, not wanting her to stop.

"After we eat and have a few drinks. I want to make sure you're nice a loose."

They ate quickly and Joanna dragged Ben to the pub at the end of the block. With it being summer all the college kids were back home for the summer and the usually steady bar was packed with frat boys, cheerleaders, punks, goths and even some geeks learning how alcohol really works.

Joanna ordered them shots and beer chasers; and they both did shots before finding a table. They continued to talk and drink. Ben, finding his tongue a little more loose, started in on his dating experiences, including how great Melanie was in the sack. He told her of a few others, and a memorable one night stand in LA with a bartender, on the bar, after hours. Joanna was impressed by the last one saying she had yet to get down in a bar.

Ben began to pay attention to Joanna pressuring him for more details about the women he was with while they were apart. How hot they were, what was it like playing with them, how he felt about seducing a woman. With the liquor his tongue was quite loose and he let it slip how he liked when a woman would go down on him and wrap her tits around his cock. Joanna blushed a little but said that she could see how both the man and woman feel about it.

Ben didn't expect Joanna's hand to rest on his thigh. As he talked more about his sexual experiences the further her hand crept up, till it was resting on his crotch again, rubbing him through his jeans. Before he knew it, her hot breath was back on his ear.

"I want to show you something." Joanna whispered into his ear as she squeezed his cock. They quickly finished their drinks, paid their tab and rushed back to the condo.

As soon as the door was closed, Joanna was pushing Ben onto the couch in the living room and straddling his lap. They kissed gently and as Ben pushed for more Joanna broke the kiss and leaned back.

"Ah, ah, ah, not just yet. I want you to understand something about me first." Ben leaned back into the couch and watched her get her words straight. "I've explored somethings about myself while I was away. I've gotten in touch with my sexuality and I have you to thank Ben. When we made love the night before I left, it opened my eyes to everything I'd been missing. Now there is so much I want to do with you, to you, but I need to know that you're on board with this."

"Joanna I've dreamed about that night we spent together this whole time you were gone. I want to explore with you as long as I am with you. I love you." Joanna's smile light up.

"I love you too Ben. Now that we have that out of the way, I want you to understand that we aren't having sex this week." Ben looked puzzled.

"Wait, we aren't?" he asked a little dumbfounded.

"No, as much as I really, really want to, and trust me Ben I want to whip out your cock right now and have you bang me so hard the neighbors call the cops on us. But not just yet. There are some things I want us to do first. Trust me, it'll be fun and worth the wait ok?"

Ben just nodded soberly as he watched her. "Good boy," Joanna leaned back in and they kissed deeply. Joanna started to grind against Ben's crotch, feeling his cock get hard through the jeans. As Ben started to thrust back she stopped and got off. "Lets not get ahead of ourselves here, we still have tonight's feature to watch."

"What are you talking about?" Ben asked confused, Joanna smiled impishly.

"Just you wait, I think you're really going to like this Ben." Joanna went toward her room, hips swaying the whole way. Going up the stairs Ben got another peek up her skirt, it was something he was definitely getting use to. The best part was the little wiggle of her ass as she moved. Ben could feel the alcohol move through his system, his better judgment was not one of his top priorities. At this point he could really care less but Joanna said she wanted a relationship with him and he was more then prepared to do anything for her.

And to her, he thought with a little chuckle.

Just then Joanna had returned with a cd case. She bent down, giving Ben another eyeful, turned on the DVD player and the TV. Ben was really puzzled at what was about to happen. Joanna sat next to him on the couch with her feet under her, pressing her body against his. Her hand was resting on his thigh, stroking it causally. Ben wished that the hand would go further up but then the screen came on.

It was a simple room with yellowish walls and a good size bed. The camcorder had to have been on a tripod because it didn't look like it was resting on a desk or anything and the picture was pointed down to see the whole bed. Then Joanna flopped down on the bed, this must have been recorded a while ago since she still had her petite frame, smaller breast size, and blonde hair. She was wearing a knee length white skirt and a black and white stripped tube top. Joanna looked up at the camera and smiled as a female voice come on, off screen.

"So what's your name honey?" The voice asked. Blonde Joanna answered with out looking away from the camera.

"Joanna Westing," she sounded a little drunk on the video.

"And what are you doing here, baby?" The second voice sounded sexy, with a British accent.

"I'm here to have my first sex with another girl." Blonde Joanna answered and Ben looked at Joanna sitting next to him, his eyes wide. She just put her finger to his lips and turned his head back to the screen.

"And why do you want to have sex with another woman, love?"

"Because you're super hot and I want to know what it feels like." Blonde Joanna wore a big drunk smile.

"So I am here to have sex with you is that right, baby?" Blonde Joanna nodded her head heavily.

"Well I can't disappoint such a beautiful creature like you now can I?"

The second woman came on camera now. She was a little taller then Joanna, with dark brown hair that curled around her shoulders. This woman had a killer body, she was physically fit with a six pack showing under a black shirt that was cut off just under her massive breasts that had to be DD's. Her micro mini skirt showed off her incredible legs.

The other women moved Joanna fully onto the bed, straddled her lap and began kissing her neck. "Oh Becky," Joanna moaned loudly, as the woman laid her down and forcefully pulled her tube top down. Becky went to ravage Joanna's breasts, fondling, licking, sucking, and biting them. Joanna was moaning the whole time. Then they went back to kissing each other passionately while Becky raised Joanna up and began to pull off her skirt. Becky leaned back to slide the skirt the rest of the way past Joanna's legs and the simple high heels she wore.

Joanna was noticeably shaking with excitement as Beck started to kiss her legs, starting at her ankles and down to her calves, then to her thighs. Making the trip twice with each leg, then sliding her very pink tongue across Joanna's white panties that covered her treasure, Joanna whimpered on the bed with pleasure.

"Oh please Becky, please, please, please." Blonde Joanna pleaded with her lover.

"Patience, love," Becky told her as she kissed back up her body and they kissed again. This time Joanna seemed to grow bolder and cupped Becky's breasts, which easily filled her hands and spilled around them. Becky broke the kiss to take off her shirt, her nipples were rock hard, and marvelously long. She gripped one and raised it to Joanna's mouth, who began to suckle it hungrily, Drawing a grunt of lust from Becky.

Sitting next to Ben, Joanna's hand had reached his crotch and was now stroking him through his pants. Between her hand and the movie Ben was hard instantly and Joanna unzipped his jeans and his cock sprang out of his pants. He watched as she carefully wrapped her hand around his shaft and started pumping him.

Becky gave a loud moan which drew Ben's attention back to the screen. Now Joanna had her other breast in her mouth and was pinching the nipple of the last one.

"God I can't believe this is your first time, baby, you are sucking my tits like a pro." Joanna just smiled and continued to play with her massive breasts. Becky pulled back after a time and smile deeply as they kissed again before she resumed kissing her way back down Joanna's body. Her teeth gripped Joanna's white panties and she pulled them off with out stopping.

The sight sent a shiver down Ben's spine. His cock throbbed in Joanna's hand and she pumped with renewed effort. Ben looked back at the screen to Becky's wolfish grin right before she took a long, slow lick of Joanna's pussy. Joanna moaned louder then he had ever heard her before. Becky started slow, with light licks and kisses on Joanna's pussy lips before suckling her clit slightly.

"Oh fuck!" Joanna shouted as her lover started to really go at her pussy, which Ben noticed had a neat little strip of blonde hair like a landing strip. His mind wondered when she fully shaved it all off but was distracted by that thought when he felt Joanna's lips wrap around his cock and she began to suck gently on his throbbing member. On screen Joanna ran her hands through Becky's hair as it looked like she was trying to shove her whole tongue into Joanna's pussy.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" Blonde Joanna screamed as she began to orgasm. Becky held down her withering body with her powerful arms and then clamped her mouth down fully on Joanna's clit, causing her to scream with passion at the top of her lungs. On her knees in front of him, Joanna moaned gently on his cock and Ben saw that she had one hand fingering herself in her panties. Ben leaned his head back, enjoying the sensation as she took his whole member in her mouth.

On the TV, Becky had moved back up Joanna's body and they were kissing with their tongues dueling each other as Joanna tried to lick her juices off of Becky's lips and face. Once her face was clean, she moved Joanna sideways on the bed, slipped off her mini skirt to relieve a pair of bikini panties that tied at the hips. Joanna stared at the other woman's covered treasure before raising her shaking hands. Becky caught them and pinned one to her hip and forced the other to her crotch. Joanna let her fingers glide over the panties, causing a moan from Becky, a visible wet spot was forming her panties.

"You're making me super wet, love, do you want a taste?" Becky asked the dumbfounded Joanna, who could only nod her head timidly. Becky smiled widely as Joanna untied her panties, but they stuck to her from her juices. Joanna pulled the soaked panties away from her lover and moaned as she looked at the perfect pussy. Completely hairless, perfect shape, and her clit was large and visible just above her opening.

"Oh god, your beautiful," Joanna stated half moaning while she spoke. Becky ran her finger down her slit, covering it in her juices and raised it to Joanna's noise. She clearly smelled the other woman's arousal and flicked her tongue over the tip of her finger. She shuttered and grabbed Becky's hand, shoving the rest of the finger into her mouth and sucked it clean before attacking Becky's pussy.

"Holy shit!" Becky shouted as Joanna was crazy with lust. Licking and sucking her pussy lips, it was as though she was starved her whole life and was now eating for the first time. "Oh, oh my... Oh wow... Goddamn woman are you sure you've never done this before?" Becky asked while she was being ravaged by Joanna's mouth. She grabbed a hand full of hair and ground her pussy into Joanna's eager face.

Suddenly Becky removed Joanna's mouth from her and started to orgasm, shooting a clear stream of her cum into Joanna's mouth. She fired five or six times before Joanna went back to pleasing her orally. Becky must have orgasmed three or four more times before she had to rip Joanna away from her from. "Please lover, I can't take anymore." Becky collapsed next her and they kissed again, each one trying to lick Becky's juices.

Ben quivered as Joanna pulled his cock out of her mouth and blew on it. The rush of cold air made him shiver.

"Don't want you going off just yet, the good part is coming up." Joanna explained and resumed licking his cock, from the base to the tip of his head.

Ben wondered what the best part was, till he looked back at the TV and saw Becky finish putting on a strap-on. The big dark purple dildo swung freely from her hips and the two were faced away from the pillows. Becky was on top of Joanna, kissing her neck and rubbing their breasts together.

"Are you ready for this?" Becky asked gently stroking Joanna's face. She nodded but bit her lower lip.

"Just please be gentle, I'm still pretty new to this."

Becky smiled knowingly and kissed her softly before raising back up and pressing the head of the fake cock against her entrance. Joanna took a sharp breath as the head pierced her. "Oh god..."

"Thanks but you can call me Becky," she smirked and winked as she slid the dildo farther into her. Joanna moaned and wrapped her legs around Becky's waist as she started to thrust with rhythm and they started to rock back and forth. They moved together, bodies pressed against each other, both began moaning softly. Becky pulled out, causing Joanna to whimper till she lifted her legs to her shoulders and started again.

"OH FUCK!" Joanna shouted, "that's sooo deep, lover!"

"Isn't it honey?" Becky chuckled as she resumed her pace, which turned from soft to harder to slamming. Wet noises were coming from their bodies slapping together while they made love. Joanna quivered visibly before pushing Becky on her back and started to ride her forcefully. Becky smiled wickedly as she started to fondle Joanna's breasts as they bounced together.

Ben was so enthralled in the show that he didn't notice that Joanna was on her knees in front of him now, her shirt discarded and her warm breasts were now pressed together around his cock. Ben looked down at the smiling Joanna as she played with her breasts around his hard cock. Each time she pressed all the way down, Joanna would lick the tip of his hard member and then rub her breasts against him more.

"Fuck yea baby!" Drew Ben's attention back to the screen. Becky had shouted on camera as Joanna had turned around and was doing a 'reverse cowgirl'. Becky slapped Joanna's ass playfully, which caused her to moan loudly. "Like that lover, like me slapping that cute little ass you have?"

"Yes..." Joanna moaned breathlessly. Becky then slapped her several more times, leaving a red mark on Joanna's milky, white ass. "Oh, oh, oh," Joanna repeated over and over again as she bounced on Becky's fake cock. Becky was lifting her and slamming her back down at this point, causing both sets of breasts to bounce around wildly. Becky and Joanna's moans were matching tones as they rocked the whole bed. Then with one last thrust they both came, shaking and swearing and sweating.

Joanna collapsed on the bed and Becky slipped the strap-on off and they cuddled together, kissing softly and touching each other. Ben's cock was back to being buried to the hilt in Joanna's mouth and he came while she used her throat muscles to massage every last ounce of cum out of his cock. His cum filled her mouth and she took in what she could, the rest leaked out from the edges of her mouth. With the alcohol, and the blow job, Ben passed out.

12