The Setting Sun Saloon Ch. 02

Story Info
Shannyn meets some new guests and learns more about the job.
4k words
4.62
6.6k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kaliko286
Kaliko286
33 Followers

Lexi was standing by my cart. I straightened my face as quickly as i could, but she caught the smile and the blush that followed was a dead give away.

"Well," she said, "You're not running and screaming. He must like you."

"Who IS he?" I asked. My mind was too thoroughly sated and too desperate for answers to trifle with things like impossibility.

"We think he WAS Alex Cooper. He was a favorite patron of the Setting Sun, said to be such a good lay that the working girls here would often fight with each other and offer to pay him to stay with them. He never exchanged money for sex though, one way or the other. The story goes that he fell in love with one of the more talented and favored girls here and the other men burst in one day in a jealous rage. He tried to jump out the window to safety but was shot right as he fell. Of course, nobody has ever actually SEEN him here. So we can't confirm with old pictures. Mostly girls just get an odd cold feeling of a hand on their bodies somewhere it ought not to be. Usually it happens as soon as they close the window that his body fell out of." Lexi explained.

"That was amazing." I told Lexi. "Like really, i think the paranormal and the history of this place is so cool! Have you ever felt anything in there?" I asked.

"Every now and then he'll smack my ass when i close the window and then i just continue on my way." Lexi said as she started to pull the cart along and check the clipboard.

"Looks like we've just got the Gordon boys' room left and then you can put the cart away and we'll work on the main areas." Lexi said, seeming eager for the first time today to get to the room.

I shrugged, assuming her excitement came from the fact that it was our last room, not because this room was anything special. Lexi pulled the cart to a stop in front of 209. I could hear music thumping inside the door and i wondered how many people were in this suite. Lexi ran her fingers through her hair and under her eyes before re-positioning her collar so the tag was front and center.

"Now these guys are very,..." She cast her eyes about while she tried to think of the word, "basic." she finished. "They know the saloon policy and they won't get too crazy if we don't encourage them, but they can be very ummm... persuasive. Since today is your first day, i'm going to go in first and distract them, you follow me in and try to get the trash out and the bathroom cleaned. If you can get the dirty linens out you should do so, it's hell on Stella if she has to do all of it at the end of their stay. Now we do their room last because if things do get ummm... carried away, it can take hours to get out. With your training today we don't really have time for that kind of interaction so we need to try and get in and out in under half an hour ok? No matter what." Lexi gave me an appraising look, like she was waiting for me to run away.

"What's the saloon policy? I don't think you mentioned it before." I asked as i loaded my arms with rags, cleaners and fresh soaps.

Lexi smiled at me approvingly with a sexy glint in her hazel eyes as she answered, "Do harm to none and none returned, as you give so have you earned."

She raised her fist and banged on the door, "Housekeeping!" She yelled. I heard a cheer go up inside the room and the door opened. A shirtless man stepped back and gestured us to come in. He wasn't body builder style buff, but he exuded fitness and strength as i passed him. He took a deep breath through his nose as we walked by and then let the door swing closed. As my eyes adjusted to the semi-dark i glanced around. The only light was coming from the giant television in the open concept living area. There were 3 men sitting on the couch watching us instead of whatever show was on, i couldn't get a good look at them. The garbage on the opposite side of the living area was full and fast food wrappers and other trash littered the floor by the desk. I set down my stash of supplies and pulled on gloves then got one of the extra garbage bags from my pocket. I looked to Lexi and nodded when our eyes met.

She swallowed and walked over to the couch with a smile, "What are you guys doing all cooped up in here today?" Lexi asked in a light and flirty tone. I made my move as their attention turned to her and tried to quietly collect all the garbage i could see.

"We was just startin a new movie. Why doncha come on over and have a seat here and we'll watch it together?" I glanced over and saw the man in the middle seat pat his lap for her to sit on.

Lexi stepped to him and sat on his lap facing the screen. Somebody un-paused the film and though i couldn't see the screen well, it became quickly apparent that it was some sort of porn flick. I blushed furiously as the slobbering moaning sound of a porno blow job came through the speakers at near top volume. I finished emptying the trash bin and straightened to walk the bag to the door. With the light from the tv screen i could see the men on either side of Lexi had laid a hand on her thigh. The guy by the door that had let us in had his jeans unzipped and his cock out, slowly stroking it as he watched. Either the screen or Lexi i couldn't tell.

The whole suite smelled like the manliest sexiest scent i had ever smelled. I couldn't quite pin it down, it was like cologne and cigarette smoke with the tiniest hint of plain man tossed in. I set the garbage bag down next to the couch by the door. The standing man winked at me when he saw me watching him. I quickly looked away, blushing and grabbed the bathroom supplies. I glanced back one more time as i stepped through the archway that led to the bathroom and bedrooms. The men on either side of Lexi were holding her legs wide open now while the man behind her was kissing her neck and sliding his hands down her torso. Lexi had her eyes mostly closed and she looked content with their treatment of her. Baffled and somewhat grateful that she had offered to be the distraction i turned and walked away. I wouldn't know what to do if i had 3 men like that all to myself.

I found there were 3 bedrooms in this suite, the master suite and 2 smaller bedrooms. I walked past the open doors as sounds of sex floated out of the doorways. When i got to the bathroom at the end of the hall i quickly sprayed down the surfaces and wiped them clean. I scooped the used and empty soap bottles off of the counter and was amazed to find that the little garbage in here was completely full of used condoms and wrappers, gatorade bottles and tissues. I marveled for a moment before upending the whole mess into my larger garbage sack and replacing the liner.

The television porno sounds got more intense and i tried to hurry. Both so Lexi could stop if she wanted to stop, and also so that i could watch her and learn a thing or two if she didn't. Remembering what she had said about the linens i peeked into each of the bedrooms on my way back to see if i could snag the dirty laundry for her. In the first bedroom there was a pile of towels on the floor not too far from the door. There was no movement in the room so i set the trash down in the hall and darted in to grab the towels and quickly dart back out. In the second room i was transfixed to see 2 men and a woman on the bed. The woman was on her hands and knees, she had one man's cock in her mouth, the other was buried inside her from behind, and leaning together over her back the two men were kissing each other passionately.

As i watched the man who was having his cock sucked broke the kiss and began kissing and nipping his way down the other man's jaw. His leaning forward effectively trapping the woman between them, it was beyond me to know how she could manage to breathe like that. The man looked up and saw me watching them and i froze for a moment, like a deer in the headlights. Then he smiled at me and licked his lips, an eyebrow raised questioningly. I blinked, then shook my head to clear it. Apparently he took my head shaking to mean 'no' and he pouted at me dramatically. I couldn't help smiling at that and gestured with the linens and garbage sack in my hands, and i turned to walk away.

As i re entered the main living room i automatically looked over to Lexi and was surprised to find that she was still fully dressed. The man whose lap she was sitting on was rhythmically squeezing her breast with one hand and rubbing her crotch with the other. Lexi had her head dropped back on his shoulder and seemed to be very relaxed and comfortable with the treatment. The men on either side of her were dutifully holding her legs open for the man in the middle but not participating much other than that. They kind of reminded me of sentries.

I turned and added the linens to the garbage pile by the door and bent over to grab the extra soaps and lotions for the bathroom. I heard a growl before firm hands grabbed my hips, i felt a hard cock nestle along my ass crack and i froze.

"That's quite an invitation from an un-collared working girl." He said.

I looked over my shoulder. I tried to straighten up but all that managed to accomplish was to squeeze his cock with my butt muscles as he tightened his hold and didn't move away at all.

"I'm sorry for any misunderstanding sir, i was just trying to get the extra soaps for your bathroom, i didn't realize i was issuing any sort of invitation." I replied, trying to keep my voice polite and even toned.

"Is that so?" He moaned quietly as he rubbed his bare cock over the thin denim material of my pants. He slid his hand up my side pulling me into a standing position that was nonetheless tight up against his body. His hand ended up over my breast, pressing my torso back against his chest. I took a shaky deep breath and his scent nearly made me dizzy with lust. Something about it seemed so masculine and wild. I felt my pussy starting to throb, excited from the contact and the adrenaline in my system. His hand on my hip slid around front, settling over the button and zipper of my jeans pressing my ass tighter against his erection. I bit my lip, unsure what i should say or do at this point.

"Does that mean that you DON'T want to find out what my dick would feel like inside your hot little box?" He whispered in my ear, his hot breath sending shivers through my body, "You didn't MEAN to point your sexy ass in my direction and invite me to fuck you every way i can think of?"

He slid his hand down between my legs and pressed harder, lifting slightly so i was raised to my tippy toes and he maneuvered my hips so my ass rubbed slowly against his hot throbbing cock. What the hell right? I wasn't dating anyone, i could fuck this huge bear of a man if i wanted to. And god how badly i wanted to. But just then i remembered Lexi's half hour limit and knew i couldn't say yes today.

I swallowed trying to get my throat to work, the pressure his hand was putting on my pussy felt amazing and i was sure he would be able to feel the heat and wetness he was creating there. If i didn't do something soon i'm not sure i'd have the willpower to even think the word 'no.'

"I'm so sorry sir," i managed to gasp, "Today is my first day working here at the Saloon and as much as i really wish i could issue or accept any sort of invitation, I'm afraid i don't have enough time for one today." I swallowed again as he stopped moving. "Perhaps another time you could explain more to me about these invites so i could send you one on purpose?"

He laughed and let me go. My knees very nearly buckled from all the sexual tension he had primed into my body, but i managed to stay standing and turn to face him.

"Sure little darlin, another time." He winked at me still grinning wolfishly and stepped back. i smiled back. Then turned my ass towards the door, before bending down to get the soaps and lotions. I quickly ran them to the bathroom and set them up then returned to the main living area. I made a bit of noise with the trash bags and looked up at Lexi, hoping i could signal her somehow that the room was as done as it was going to get.

I could see her chest rising and falling rapidly as she panted and squirmed on the man's lap. He had 3 fingers pressed tight to her crotch and was rubbing circles over her clit. The two sentries were having to grasp her legs tightly to keep them open, and i could see now that Lexi had her hand on each of their cocks and was squeezing them as she started to tremble.

The porn flick on the tv was now showing a woman with a dick up her ass, a larger dick in her pussy and her mouth switching back and forth between two more men's cocks. I was amazed that was even possible, the woman looked so little on screen compared to them. But she appeared to be in anything but pain. Ecstasy was written clearly all over her face. As the camera backed up, i realized with a start that the man on the screen whose huge dick was in the woman's pussy was the same man who had grabbed me from behind earlier. I glanced over at him to try and be sure, and indeed, he had the same shaggy black hair and 5 o clock shadow, the same greenish yellow eyes, the same defined muscled torso, and as my eyes slid down his body, the same huge cock that he was stroking still.

'Wow' was the only thing i could think.

I heard a kind of mewling sound and looked back to Lexi. She was bucking hard against the hand at her crotch, and pretty obviously cumming hard. None of the men had tried to take her clothes off of her or take things any further. It seemed to go against everything i had learned about men up to this point. But then i remembered how the big black haired man had said I was "un-collared" and wondered if Lexi's collar necklace had anything to do with it.

As she came down from her orgasm the men let go of her and she of them. They began stroking their own cocks as she stood up. She looked at me with her glazed eyes, and i gestured to the linen bag and garbage sacks. She nodded and walked over to pick some up.

"Thank you gentleman for your Patronage here at the Setting Sun Saloon. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to make your stay more comfortable." She said. Then she opened the door and we both walked out.

Once the door shut Lexi leaned on the cart in the balcony and took a shaky deep breath. "Goddess love the Gordon boys." She said as she shook her head, taking another deep breath. I handed her one of the water bottles on the cart and she took it gratefully.

"So, I'm beginning to wonder exactly what my job description is here." I stated. Lexi looked at me and took another sip from the bottle. "I mean, I am being hired and paid just to clean the rooms, i'm not under any obligation to do anything i don't want to do for any guest i don't want to do it for right?"

"Let's go take our Lunch break. We'll talk about it." Lexi answered.

We sat together in the tiny break room. I nibbled at the PB&J i had brought from home and Lexi popped a frozen dinner in the microwave. Then she sat down across from me and took another long sip from her water bottle.

"So going off of how you handled yourself in the Gordon boys' room, i can assume that you have a pretty healthy sexual view and some amount of experience with it. Is that right?" Lexi asked me bluntly.

"Umm well i mean I like sex. I wouldn't say i've got a ton of experience. Most of the boys i've dated were pretty Vanilla in bed. I read a lot of adult stories and i've seen a fair amount of porn. Enough not to be shocked i guess. But honestly i couldn't tell you why i'm not freaking out. I've never had anything like today happen to me before. If some giant sexy guy had grabbed my crotch and rubbed his dick on me at work before this i would have screamed and kicked his ass. But i didn't really feel threatened by him. And you said they wouldn't harm me." I answered.

"Yeah it's really hard to say no to one of the Gordon boys. It's part of what they are. They would never force a woman to do anything she didn't want to do. But after being around them for a certain amount of time, you find that the things you WANT to do are a lot more adventurous then they would have been before." Lexi said. "Plus, no harm doesn't mean no pain. It just means if there is pain that you are okay with feeling it."

"What do you mean it's part of what they are?" I asked.

"The Setting Sun Saloon caters to a very specific type of clientele. Mainly its beings who are either slightly sub-human or superhuman. Like the ghost in 201 would be considered sub-human as he is not quite human anymore. The Gordon boys would be superhuman because they have all the same traits that humans have and then some extras on top of that. But we don't discriminate. Any sentient being that can understand the rules and follow them is allowed to stay here as a guest." Lexi answered simply.

The microwave dinged and she got up to stir her meal.

I glanced down at my half eaten PB&J. Sub-Humans? Superhumans? How come everything she said was making sense to me? Shouldn't i be all confused and horrified? I should really. I should be running for my car and reporting all of these people to the cops so they could get put on the proper medications. Even as i told myself that in my head, my body felt no fear. My heart was beating slow and steady, my breathing was even. I was not afraid.

Lexi returned to the table with her food, a chicken parmesan with spaghetti. "The thing about these creatures and beings," she continued, " Is that obviously 99% of the world doesn't know or won't admit that they exist. And the Grand High Council is very strict about keeping it that way. So they don't have many opportunities to go out traveling or go on vacations. When they do get granted a travel permit, they need places to stay that can cater to their exact needs. That is how the Setting Sun Saloon came to be. It was set up by a talented group of witches way back in the day. There are spells over the entire place with the main rule being what i told you earlier, 'Do harm to none and none returned, as you give so have you earned.' Basically the more good you do here inside these walls, the more good things and mysterious things will happen to you in the world in general. That's why the people who work here tend to get more attractive, smarter and healthier the longer they stay here. We take care of every guest who comes through and the spells on the place reward us for it on top of the money we make from Cameron."

"So Cameron knows that this place isn't exactly normal then?" I asked.

"Ya he knows. I don't think he approves of it though. He spends as little time here as possible. He prefers to run it from a distance." Lexi replied as she twirled her spaghetti on her plastic fork.

"So what's with all the sexual vibes here?" I wondered. "We're not like, spelled into giving consent just to please guests or anything right?"

"Oh hell no. That would be terrible. I mean the Gordon boys are one thing, but some of our patrons are definitely not the kind of people or things you would want getting in your pants." Lexi shuddered. "No the sexual vibes as you put it are kind of a side effect. If you think about the true origins of many of our guests, sex is a huge part of what they are. Some gods, Satyrs of course, Minotaurs, Vampires, Were's, Kitsunes etcetera. I don't know if it you'd call it like pheromones that happen automatically or if some of them can turn it on on demand. But as more of them stayed throughout the years the more positive sexual energy soaked this place. Proper sex even between two humans can have a magic of its own." Lexi shrugged. "Plus if everyone is having a good time and everyone benefits from the positivity, why shouldn't we all enjoy ourselves?"

I finished my PB&J sandwich and closed the little tupperware i had brought it in. "So what happens if one of the guests decides its worth breaking the rules for?" I asked, knowing that rules get broken in every establishment whether they are magical or not.

Kaliko286
Kaliko286
33 Followers
12