The Seventh Commandment Pt. 03

Story Info
James and Tessa repair some of the damage done to her.
2.7k words
3.36
5k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L_Britz
L_Britz
5 Followers

Slowly her eyes slide open, flinching slightly at the bright sunlight flooding the room. Slightly dazed and still foggy with sleep, she allows her gaze to roam the room. The space is not immediately familiar. She realises, slowly, that she ought to recognise the place. She realises, too, that she ought to know how she came to be here.

Casting back, she finds she cannot clearly recall the previous evening. Somewhere in her mind there is the feeling that she ought to be concerned, but this small notion is soon overwhelmed by the dominating emptiness. A small thought floats up from the murky depths of her mind, a thought that says: It is best not to remember. Do not remember; it will only hurt. All too easily she submits to this idea, and remains empty of thought and feeling.

This is better.

* * *

James finds himself pacing again. As much as things have changed - and changed drastically! - since yesterday, it seems almost the same in its bare bones; he is still fraught with worry; he still desperately needs to talk to Tessa; he still does not know how to resolve the situation. An added worry is that Lilly is set to arrive home from the tour this evening. Somehow he needs to make some progress with Tessa and the situation before then. If only she'd come out of her room.

He once more glances anxiously up the stairs at the closed door at its summit. Neither sound nor movement has come from that room since he laid Tessa to sleep in the early hours of the morning. Considering all that Tessa has suffered in the past twenty-four hours, he is loath to wake her before she is ready, and yet they need to reach some kind of resolution. Again he huffs impatiently, grasps his hair with both hands, and continues pacing. I'm going to go insane if she doesn't come out soon!

* * *

Tessa wakes a second time. The light has dimmed considerably; the bright light of the early morning has given way to dusk's sombre shades. Still feeling disorientated and slightly confused, she wonders what has woken her. As if in answer to her question, a soft knocking comes again from the bedroom door. Tessa is tempted to ignore it - to feign an endless sleep - but her previously lacking sense of responsibility finally reasserts itself, and she realises that she can no longer avoid the waking world.

"C—," her throat hitches on the word, and she tries to clear it. She refuses to remember why her throat is raw and pained; she clears it a second time instead, and tries again. "Come in."

The door eases open and, as she expected, James's worried face peers through the gap. At the sight of his expression, a helpless sob escapes Tessa. Immediately James rushes into the room and sits next to Tessa, folding his arms around her trembling body. Tessa sobs inconsolably as unwanted memories of the previous evening crash through her mind. Oh God! Oh God, that really happened! I can't believe that really happened! Despite her best attempts to deny the memories and the aches in her body, the truth rings true in her mind. Tessa cries with a desolate abandonment that sears James's soul and harrows his heart. He imagines that he has never before heard such pain and suffering in another creature, and it breaks him apart that it is issuing from the woman he loves.

"Sshh, Tess, sshh. It's over now. You're safe. Don't worry, you're safe. I'll never let anything bad happen to you ever again. I promise. I promise."

James maintains his litany of loving, comforting words for an immeasurable amount of time, until it becomes almost nonsensical, but somehow the words don't matter; it's the ardent love in his tone and body that finally reaches Tessa and allows her to rise somewhat out of the depths of her misery. As her tears finally dry, Tessa looks up into James's eyes, and the love she sees there helps to make her stronger, and more capable of facing what has happened.

Sensing this shift in her - this small move towards recovery - James smiles softly at the wonder that is this woman in his arms. Unable to resist his love for her, James dips his head slowly and places a soft, sweet kiss on her lips. Tessa sighs against his lips as she melts into the contact. Somewhere deep inside, she realises that recovery will be possible as long as this man is with her every step of the way, and she is utterly certain that he will be. A calm she thought impossible settles over her, and the slightest hope flares to flame in her heart.

"Thank you, Jem. Thank you for everything. I would never have made it without you. I can never repay you for what you've done for me."

His eyes soften further at her sincere words, and his reply is gruff with emotion. "Oh Tessie, you know you don't need to thank me. It is as natural as breathing to me to protect you, and care for you. I know no other way. And the only repayment I would every want is your love and your heart. If you still feel the same, that is."

Tessa smiles slightly at the sudden uncertainty in his tone - the sort of uncertainty associated with teenage boys approaching their crush for the first time. In response she cups his face gently in her hands, and stares deeply into his eyes. Thusly placed, she replies, "James Morrison, you have always had, and will always have, my love and my heart. There are none but you, and there will never be another but you. I love you, my Jem."

Joy overflows in James's heart to hear these words. Once more, he dips his head to place a kiss on her soft lips. She replies in kind with a stronger kiss on his lips. Unexpectedly, a raw passion blooms in Tessa; there is a need to erase the pain of the previous evening with the love of this man. In reaction to this need, she wraps her arms around his neck and presses herself more firmly against his warm body. James makes a small sound of surprise, but soon has his arms similarly wrapped around Tessa's body, pressing their bodies together even more firmly.

Needing to feel more of him held against her, Tessa gently lies back - allowing James to untangle his arms so that he can brace himself against the bed - until the length of their bodies are flush with each other as they lie on the bed. Tessa pulls James against her even more tightly, until he fears he may crush her with his weight, but somehow she seems happy to carry his body on top of hers. Thus situated, it is impossible for Tessa not to notice James's arousal, but unlike the evening before it fills her with a matching excitement and not dread.

No, stop thinking about that! This is different, completely different. James would never hurt me like that. I can trust him.

So soothed by her thoughts, Tessa easily ignores any and all reminders of the previous night, and loses herself in the moment with James. His mouth on hers is a hot brand that further stokes the flames of her passion. James moans softly as Tessa threads her hands through his hair, dragging her nails against his scalp. He starts moving against her, needing to soothe the ache in his body. She starts moving in sync with him, until their bodies are being dragged together in a sweet rhythm. Suddenly, James stills and rests his face in the nook of Tessa's neck. His ragged breath skates across her skin, sending delicious goosebumps down the length of her body. She stills too, wondering what has caused James to stop.

"Jem, what's wrong?"

"Tessie, I don't know if I can do this. I don't want to hurt you, and it's so soon after last night... I feel ashamed that I want you this much when you must still be in such pain, emotionally and physically. I'm sorry, Tessie."

"No Jem, please. I need this. I need to forget, and this will help me do that. Please help me forget, Jem. Please."

Her fevered entreaty has the desired effect on James, and he resumes his passionate kissing. Anything to keep that pain from her voice. If I can help, I will. No longer ashamed of his need for her, James continues with greater purpose; his fingers find the edge of her shirt and start pulling it up her body. Tessa lifts her body slightly from the bed so that her shirt can slip over her head. She also grabs hold of James's shirt, and similarly slips it over his head. Tessa delights in the feel of his warm skin as she runs her fingers over his bare chest and back. James shivers slightly at her soft touch, somehow growing even more aroused. The sight of her naked breasts is a singular joy, and he finds himself helpless to resist the lure of her uncovered body.

He trails kisses down her neck and onto her chest; once there, he licks his way to her right nipple and savours the sensation as it puckers at the touch of his tongue. He takes the tight nub into his mouth and sucks gently. At Tessa's urging, he increases the pressure until she's writhing in pleasure beneath him. Before moving to the other breast, James nips none too gently at Tessa's right nipple, and is rewarded with a sharp moan from her. Hiding his smug smile against her skin, he licks his way to her other nipple and takes the tightened nub into his mouth; he suckles contentedly at her breast, riding her writhing body as she bucks beneath him. Before she can remove his mouth from her body, he takes her nipple between his teeth and bites down with measured force. Again, Tessa gives a sharp moan at the delicious feeling sparking down her body to the vee of her legs.

As if following the path of that feeling, James trails kisses further down her body, until his lips meet the line of her panties. He changes his path to follow the line of her underwear until his lips meet her left hip. While softly nibbling at the skin there, he runs his fingertips up the outside of her legs until they meet the top of her underclothes; he curls his fingers under the piece of clothing and smoothly slides it down her legs and over her feet, discarding it on the floor. Now completely naked, Tessa trembles in anticipation of what is to come; she revels in the sweetness of the situation - so much softer, and so much more loving, than their first time together.

As if echoing her thoughts, James continues to leave small, delicate kisses on her skin as he moves down her left leg and over to her right leg, deliberately skirting the vee of her legs. Tessa finds herself arching her hips into his kisses, desperate for the touch of his mouth on her most sensitive of areas. Instead, James deliberately teases her by kissing all around the area. Only when Tessa groans loudly does he looks up with that same wicked grin that sets her heart racing even more, before purposely licking his tongue up her wet slit to her clit. Tessa moans loudly at having his mouth - finally! - where she wanted it. At her soft, mewling urging, he sets his tongue to work on her sensitive nub. Soon Tessa feels the familiar heat building in her body, and she cries out her pleasure in tandem with the growing waves of sensation. In due course Tessa feels herself near the pinnacle, but just as she's set to reach her climax James withdraws from her clit.

"Oh God! Jem! Why did you stop?" She can't stop the plaintive note in her tone at being denied that particular pleasure so close to its realisation.

James flashes her that devilish smile yet again, then proceeds to unbutton his jeans. Understanding his intention, Tessa's enthusiasm and anticipation is renewed. She reaches to help him remove his remaining clothing, but James's firm but gentle shake of the head has her lying back down again. Not surprisingly she is equally happy to lie back and watch him as he reveals the rest of his body to her hungry gaze. Once he is fully naked, James returns to her aching pussy and slides two of his fingers inside of her. There is a slight stinging that has Tessa hissing through her teeth; James quickly glances up, concern written across his face, but before he can remove his fingers Tessa grasps his wrist and stops the motion.

"It's okay, Jem. I want this."

"Are you sure? Doesn't it hurt too much?"

"Not as much as it will hurt if you stop now. Please, I really need this."

Again her sincere urging has the desired effect, and James sets to his task with renewed enthusiasm. With diligent care, he starts to stroke inside of her with his fingers, allowing her body to become gently accustomed to the sensation. Soon the sharp stinging subsides and Tessa resumes her summit to her climax. Once James is assured of her comfort, he removes his fingers - fighting a self-satisfied smirk at her disappointed noise - and positions his body between her legs, not quite touching her groin. He enjoys a last look at her feverish face, her lips plump with desire and her cheeks flushed with passion, before sliding his cock slowly into her warm wetness.

At the sensation, Tessa arches her back and cries out in pleasure. For a small moment it is uncomfortable, but soon she adapts to the feeling and can once more surrender to the moment. James starts rocking his hips, driving in and out of her at a measured pace. As the pleasure starts to build, their breaths rush in and out of their bodies, often exhaling on moans of desire and passion. The pressure builds with every stroke, and soon James is rocking into Tessa with greater strength and urgency. Tessa reciprocates his energy with the rocking of her own hips, increasing the force of their meeting hips. The pace increases, until their crashing bodies almost hurt each other on impact. With every grind, the lovers ascend the climb, until the climax beckons. Breaths gasping and moans ringing, they plummet from the pinnacle in a mess of flaming nerves and shaking bodies.

James collapses onto Tessa, breathless and sweaty from their lovemaking. Tessa lifts her arms and wraps them around his heaving chest, her own breast falling and rising rapidly with her spent breath. For a few precious moments, she enjoys the heavy comfort of his body on top of hers, and the delicious warmth of his skin pressed against hers. I could stay here forever. James seems similarly unwilling to move as he lies still on her. Slowly their breaths calm and their bodies cool. Only when James feels Tessa shivering slightly does he make to move from on top of her. Though slightly chilled, Tessa mourns his moving and the loss of his loving body held to hers. Now lying next to her, James reaches out to cup her cheek with his hand, and stares lovingly into her eyes.

"I could do that every day, all day," he murmurs.

Tessa laughs delightedly. "Although I appreciate the sentiment, Jem," she replies with a smile still spread around her lips, "I doubt either of us would survive that!"

His lips stretch into a mischievous smile as he says in his husky voice, "Challenge accepted."

Despite their recent climax, Tessa feels her body thrill at the roughness in his voice and the promise in his words. Unconsciously, her eyes darken with passion and her lips plump up with desire. Fully aware of her reaction, James leans forward to take her lips with his mouth and feed on her passion. Before he can complete the move, the distinctive sound of the garage door opening breaks the moment to pieces.

"Shit!" James explodes.

"What is it?" Tessa asks, entirely confused.

James looks to the door, anxiety spread across his face, then fixes Tessa with a despairing gaze. "Lilly is home."

Tessa feels a sharp sinking in her chest. "Shit."

L_Britz
L_Britz
5 Followers