The Sex Club

Story Info
Two couples take an exciting first trip to a Sex Club.
8.5k words
4.68
66.1k
81
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
its_rcc
its_rcc
69 Followers

Liberty Elite Easter Party

Ross pulled off the A5 and into the car park, found a space easily and killed the engine. In the silence that followed, the ticking of the Fiat's engine as it cooled was very loud.

"There's not many cars here." Adam pointed out with a nervous laugh. He spoke in a hushed voice and Libby wondered why.

"We're early still," Said Ross unclipping his seatbelt. "The place doesn't really get busy til nearly midnight. Its open til four remember."

Libby un-popped her own seatbelt and scooted around in her seat so she could see Adam and Laura sitting close together in the back, hands clasped between them.

"I think I'd prefer it a little quiet." She said. "At least to start off with. I know Ross has been before but I haven't, and I'm a little nervous."

Laura grinned at her. "A little? I'm shitting a brick back here!"

They all laughed at that, and it seemed to help.

It'd been Ross's idea to come to Liberty Elite for his birthday, of course it had, but Adam had needed little convincing. Ross had been a member a long time ago with a previous girlfriend, but hadn't been for years now, and he'd recently admitted to Libby that he missed it. Libby had surprised him then by saying that she was curious about going to see what it was all about.

So one drunken evening with Adam and Laura and Chinese takeout Ross had spilled the beans on the plans for a swinging adventure of their own, and surprisingly the other couple had been more than curious about it.

Laura, after one too many Malibu and Lemonades had admitted that her and Adam had always talked about it too, and that the idea of them fucking while another couple watched really got her engine revved.

After that little revelation it hadn't taken long at all to organise this little trip, using Ross's birthday as a blatant excuse.

And now here they all were.

"Shall we go in then?" Ross asked with a tight grin. "It'll be warm."

"Give me a minute." Adam laughed, nervous himself.

Libby didn't know what he'd got to be nervous about though - both him and Ross were dressed in shirt, trousers and shoes, looking all suave and sophisticated. It was her and Laura that were hardly wearing anything at all.

The dress code for the club had simply said 'sexy' for the ladies, and that simple word covered a whole multitude of sins.

To be honest, Libby liked the idea of showing off a little. She liked the idea of having the boys (and girls she could admit to herself with the lights off) ogle her appreciatively. Among other things, it'd give her a much needed confidence boost.

So after a lot of discussion and a lot of giggling, Libby had finally decided on black nylon hold-ups and a matching set of lacy black and pink underwear with her new and horribly expensive Louboutin's on her feet to complete the look.

Of course, she'd put on a very short backless black dress too, just until she was drunk enough to strip down that was.

Laura had gone for her own black dress, hers tight and with a sheer panel sewed into the top which clearly showed off her cleavage and the fact that she was sans bra entirely. There was a zip running down the front of the dress and Libby found herself wondering if her friend was without panties too. Laura had gone for a pair of white stilettos to finish it off and Libby thought she looked fantastic.

It was no secret that Laura thought Libby was equally hot and had said so on more than one occasion on the journey up, and Libby hoped secretly that she'd get some special alone time with her friend.

"Let's do it." Laura grinned. "I need a drink, and quickly."

"And I need a dance." Agreed Libby.

Together, the four friends exited the car and made their way to the front door, hurrying slightly as a light cold rain began to fall.

***

In the club foyer it was dry and warm and cosy, and the four friends huddled together, giggling and waiting their turn at the reception desk. Ahead of them were a couple in their early forties - him looking smart in a charcoal black suit and her looking relaxed and at ease wearing nothing but a sheer body stocking and a pair of shiny heels.

Ross and Adam couldn't help but stare, and in truth, neither could Libby. The woman looked fantastic and the sheer stocking only seemed to accentuate her nakedness. She had her back to them, and her pert round arse look delicious.

The man paid the entrance fee and opened the door through to the club, holding it open for his lady, who walked on through wiggling her hips seductively. She turned at the door and caught Libby looking at her. Her breasts were clearly visible, her nipples too. She stared back at Libby, then suddenly broke into a grin and dropped her a salacious wink, before disappearing inside.

"Wow!" Laughed Ross, and Libby was pretty sure she could see a bulge in the front of his suit trousers. She found she was blushing. "Making friends already Libs?"

She ignored him, and the quartet moved up to the desk to be greeted by a gorgeous blonde dressed in fishnets, tartan mini-skirt and a tight black halter neck. She treated them all to a dazzling smile.

"Hi guys! First time?" She asked.

"How can you tell?" Adam said with a rueful chuckle and the girl laughed again.

"I can always tell." She winked. "Don't worry, you're going to love it here."

Ross paid the fee for them all while the girls looked around the beautifully decorated lobby in wide eyed wonder. The walls were decked out in a French boudoir style, both rich and luxuriant. It was warm, almost on the point of being hot, and the gentle sound of music drifted from concealed speakers high up in the ceiling.

"Can I interest you girls in a bangle?" The girl behind reception said interrupting the girl's perusal of the décor.

Laura and Libby looked round as the receptionist pointed with her pen at a tray beside the till. It was filled with thick gold rubber bands, the type you got at the swimming baths that held your locker key.

"What are they for?" Laura asked curiously.

Libby went over to the desk and picked one up.

"They're mainly for the other guests. They show that you're bi-curious." The girl said this with a wink. "It just makes approaching the ladies a little easier if you're a lady."

Libby looked embarrassed and dropped the band quickly, but Laura just laughed. She took Libby by the hand.

"Thanks, but we'll stick with each other this time." Laura said smiling and Libby looked embarrassed all over again.

She suddenly realised that she didn't know what Adam and Laura expected out of the night. They hadn't really discussed it further than "fuck it lets go" and Libby realised that this was an oversight. She knew they wanted to have a few drinks and a few more dances and to see what the whole place was all about, but when it came to potential swinging or even dabbling, nothing had been talked about.

All Libby realised was that Laura's hand felt small and warm and perfect in her own.

Ross finished paying the money, took their locker key and together the four of them went through the smoky glass door leading into the club proper.

***

Inside the club was not at all what Libby had expected, and by the looks on Adam and Laura's faces, it wasn't theirs either. She didn't know what she'd expected really, but nothing so grand as this.

The place was bigger than she'd thought and by quite a way. It stretched around her in a haze of low level lighting and drifting smoke blowing in from the dancefloor.

Beside her Adam whistled appreciatively.

The room was dominated by a large square bar, striped in red and purple neon, behind which two barmaids dressed in hot pants and bunny ears were busy fetching and carrying and pouring drinks for the clientele. The majority of drinks seemed to be cocktails and ice buckets of champagne.

Libby hung back in the door to reception, behind her husband's back, acutely aware that many of the men and women closest to them had all turned to look and see who was next into the den of iniquity.

There were more people in here than the cars out front would suggest, and it caught Libby off guard for a moment. But then Ross took her hand and squeezed it and she instantly felt better.

"Start with a drink?" Adam asked. He was holding Laura's hand too.

"Let's stash our coats first." Ross said. "It's too hot."

And it was. It was even warmer inside the club than it'd been in reception, and with her jacket on, Libby was already sweating. The two girls agreed readily.

Ross led them to the locker room which was past the bar and through an ornate set of double doors flanked by two marble statues and down a short corridor which was framed with pictures of scantily clad women, most of them bathing.

"Here's the toilets," Ross said pointing to two doors on his left about halfway down the corridor. "And this is the locker room."

On his right was a heavy blue curtain which had been pulled back to reveal a small room beyond lined with lockers on three of the four walls. The last wall was one huge gold framed mirror. The few lockers that were standing open contained a pair of oversize fluffy white towels.

Laura grinned. "It's just like a spa!" She crowed.

"You wait til you see the playroom and the jacuzzi?" Ross chuckled taking his coat off.

"Do you really have to be fully naked to go in the Jacuzzi?" Libby asked with wide eyes. She found the thought of walking into a hot bubbling Jacuzzi stark naked and filled with strangers a very erotic one, and she felt her pussy give a little twinge.

"Stark bollock naked." Said Ross with a wink.

The four of them stashed their coats into the lockers and the two girls fixed their hair for perhaps the fifth time in the full length mirror.

"Are you stripping down straight away?" Laura asked Libby with a catch in her voice. Libby thought it was nerves, her own had kicked in big time, but she felt amazingly sensual with it. She'd felt the eyes of the men in the club following her on their way through, and surprisingly, she'd found she liked it.

"No." Libby said. "I need a drink or three first. And a dance. Then maybe. How do I look?" She turned to Laura and struck a pose.

The dress was short enough to expose the tops of her hold ups, which made Libby feel incredibly naughty, and by the look that Laura was giving her, it was doing the same for her.

"Wow!" Laura breathed. "You look fucking hot." She giggled suddenly. "I'd definitely do you."

Libby didn't laugh. Suddenly the thought of her friend lying beside her naked and kissing her and touching her wasn't the slightest bit funny, it was downright erotic. For the first time Libby realised her pussy was sopping wet.

"Come on girls," Adam interrupted. "I think we all need a drink."

***

Back in the club Ross brought the first round. A diet coke for himself and Budweiser all round for the others. Libby wanted a short, but decided to wait. She didn't want to get too hammered and miss any part of the experience. Besides, she hadn't eaten a lot before getting here, and alcohol on an empty stomach was always a bad idea.

Drinks in hand the group wandered around the club just looking and marvelling at the cleanliness and high end finishing of the place. This wasn't some down on its luck dive or sweaty working men's club, this place was like - as Laura had pointed out - a fucking spa.

There was a large seating area in front of the bar with leather sofas and high-backed wing chairs, glass coffee tables for drinks and dotted around in between them all there were erotic carved marble statues, depicting for the most part - naked women in various erotic poses.

And there were people everywhere. Couples of all ages sat on the sofas and chairs, and stood in little groups, and talked and drank. Without fail each and every couple would give out a polite 'hello' as they passed, or a 'how's it going' and a smile or a wink.

"I didn't think there'd be so many attractive young people here." Commented Laura in a whisper. Her eyes were everywhere, trying to take in everything. She looked like a kid in a sweet shop.

And Libby saw she was right. She'd half expected the place to be full of the larger, older percent of the population, but no, the people in here were mainly their own age or younger and dressed in sometimes daring - but always amazing - sexy outfits.

One girl, a tall blonde who was sipping champagne from a glass flute and leaning against the archway through to the dancefloor, was dressed only in a leather basque with a lacy thong beneath and balanced precariously on a pair of impossibly tall heels. She turned to watch the group as they walked past and when she saw Libby glance her way, she dropped a wink.

Libby felt her cheeks flame and was glad of the subdued lights.

Through the archway, the dancefloor was long and wide and filled with aromatic smoke pumping in from a smoke machine carefully hidden beneath the DJ booth at the far end.

"Look!" Said Adam, and Libby turned to see him pointing across the floor to where a silver pole stood in one corner. "Try your luck, Ross?" Adam laughed.

"I'll leave it to the girls." Grinned back Ross.

Around the dancefloor were scattered more sofas and glass tables, some occupied with kissing couples and some with couples doing a lot more than kissing.

Laura nudged her in the ribs as they passed another archway and when Libby turned to look, Laura pointed out another couple sitting half-hidden on a chaise-long, the woman straddling her partner grinding into his crotch as they kissed long and hard and slow.

Ross found them a table in one corner away from the steady thump-thump-thump of loud bump n' grind music, and they all sat down. Ross picked the chair opposite Libby and as soon as she sat down she realised why. If she opened her legs, even the smallest amount, then he'd be able to see all the way up her short dress to her pink and black panties.

He grinned at her and she grinned back.

Let him look, she thought wickedly. I want him as hot and horny as I am.

It seemed that Adam had had the same idea as his buddy and picked the armchair opposite Laura, which meant she got to snuggle into Libby on the little two person sofa. Libby didn't mind at all, she felt small and soft and warm beside her, and she found she liked it a lot.

"First impression then guys?" Asked Ross taking a sip of his coke and looking around at them all.

"I love it." Laughed Adam. "The whole sexual undertone is driving me wild."

Behind them, a few couples had already made it to the dancefloor and where shaking their asses to the music. Adam was right, the whole atmosphere was sexually charged beyond belief, and for the second time Libby wondered if Laura was as wet as she was.

Why not ask her then? She suddenly thought. This was the right place for it after all.

Libby drank off half her bud in one go and licked her lips feeling suddenly more nervous than ever. But feeling daring and more than a little tipsy she leaned over and put her lips to the small crescent of Laura's ear and placed a hand high up on her thigh.

"I don't know about you," She said through dry lips. "But my panties are wet."

The effect was instantaneous. Laura jerked away as though she'd had a mild electric shock and whirled to face her. Libby was scared she'd said too much, but before she could stammer out an apology, Laura leaned back in and kissed her squarely on the mouth.

The kiss was soft and it was brief, but Libby thought that if it'd gone on much longer she would've orgasmed right there.

Eventually Laura pulled away then leaned in to Libby's own ear.

"I'm wet," She whispered. "But I don't have any panties on."

The two guys hadn't heard a word that was said, but they were still staring at the girls with slack jaws, simply from the kiss. The two girls began to laugh.

Yes, Libby thought, this is going to be a helluva good night.

***

So the night wore on and the four friends drank and they talked and they laughed and when the drinks and the talk had finished they got up and they danced.

By now the dancefloor was packed with amorous couples, and both Libby and Laura were tipsy as hell. They danced as a foursome and when the mood took them the girls danced together, grinding against each other like teenage lovers which both Libby and Laura found a lot of fun.

Laura cupped her panty clad arse when her dress rode up to high and would squeeze and laughing, giving Libby another rush of the ever increasing sexual tension, and when Libby went in for a grope of her own, she found she had just enough courage to slip her hands up her friends dress and grab bare flesh.

She couldn't believe how close her fingers were to her friend's bare pussy, and she longed to go that extra mile and find out if she was as wet as she was, but always at the last moment never quite dared.

Adam and Ross both had raging hard-on's by now and were past caring about trying to hide them. As Libby wiggled her bum into Ross's groin he groaned and laughed, both frustrated and horny as fuck and tried to reach around and fondle her breasts.

She saw Adam and Laura locked in a full on snog in the middle of the dancefloor and untangled herself from Ross long enough to dance up behind Adam and put her arms around him far enough to hug her friend, all the while rubbing her boobs into Adam's back in the process.

My god she was horny. She couldn't remember the last time she'd felt this turned on. Perhaps she'd never been.

This time when Ross came up behind her and grabbed her breasts she let him, turning in his arms to capture him in a snog of her own.

"Are you okay?" Ross yelled over the music after the kiss had finished. The bump n grind had given way to charts now and the Stereophonics were belting out Have a Nice Day from the huge wall mounted speakers.

"Yeah!" Libby yelled back, and as if to prove it she snaked her hand down the front of Ross's trousers and grasped his erect member giving it a gentle squeeze. "More than okay in fact. I want your cock!"

Ross leaned in further, not believing he'd heard his shy wife correctly. "What did you just say?"

Libby laughed and gave his cock another squeeze.

"I said I want your cock mister!" She yelled it louder than ever and they both laughed.

The Stereophonics finished and Rihanna began, a slow number that all but demanded a slow grind to go with it. Ross reached for her but she danced away. This was the perfect dance for her and Laura, and if Ross didn't like it, then tough titties. Or rather hard cock she thought and turned away to find her friend.

But when she saw Laura a few feet away, her smile dropped away as quickly as it'd come. Laura was dancing with the tall blond from earlier, she of the champagne flute.

Adam was back on the sofa, drinking his beer and watching his wife with an intent, almost pained look on his face and one hand covering the huge bulge in his trousers that Libby could see all the way from over here.

The blonde had her back to Laura and was rubbing her thong clad ass into her friend's crotch, who looked a little bemused with it all to tell the truth. As Libby watched however Laura tentatively brought her hands up, hesitated, then cupped the blonde's breasts over the top of the basque and began to squeeze.

With dismay Libby felt a stab of jealousy. She wanted to be the one getting her boobs touched up by Laura, it wasn't fair.

Her pussy was soaked under her black and pink panties, the panties themselves damp and she longed to be touched. Now she was drunk enough she could finally admit to herself that she'd wanted Laura to be the one to touch it.

its_rcc
its_rcc
69 Followers