The Sex Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
its_rcc
its_rcc
69 Followers

"Come on, let's catch our breath." Ross said from behind her, slipping an arm around her waist and moving her off the dancefloor.

Libby let herself be led back to the sofa where Adam looked up at them grinning.

"How am I supposed to go and get another drink with this thing in the way?" He laughed, pointing at his crotch.

Libby couldn't help but laugh, it did look impressive.

"Libs will keep you company," Ross grinned. "I'll go and get the round in. Same again guys?"

Adam and Libby both nodded, and when he'd gone Libby plopped down beside Adam and put her hand on his thigh.

"That is an impressive boner." Libby laughed, patting his thigh.

Adam just groaned.

"That's not helping at all Libs." He said.

Libby turned to scan the dancefloor again, looking for Laura. There she was, still dancing with little miss tall and blonde and still copping a feel of her perky tits and grinding away to Rihanna. She felt another of those pangs of jealousy and suddenly felt reckless. She turned back to Adam.

"What, you mean this isn't helping?" She inquired, stroking her hand ever higher on his thigh.

Adam groaned again and tipped his head backwards onto the sofa. His bulge looked bigger than ever.

Ross had always told her that one of his major fantasies was to see Libby with another man, and although the idea did hold certain attractions to her, before she'd always insisted that it wasn't one of hers. But here and now the thought of another man's cock slipping up inside her wet pussy made her feel hot and cold all over and horny as all out fuck. She thought maybe she was just hot enough to do it.

She leaned closer to Adam, their bodies pressing together, her breasts crushing into his side and put her lips right up against his ear.

"What about this then?" She whispered and placed her hand directly on the hard bulge of his cock.

Adam groaned louder than ever as Libby, feeling dreamy and half out of her mind with lust began kissing and nibbling at her friends husbands ear, all the while massaging harder with the palm of her hand onto his cock.

"Jesus..." Adam managed.

Libby found the zip on his trousers and pulled it down quickly, snaking her hand inside and grasping the base of his cock. It felt hard and hot and with another pang of desire she began to pump it up and down.

"Fuck..." Adam groaned.

Libby pumped it hard and fast, but with a sudden titanic effort Adam sat up and gently pushed Libby's hand away. "That...that..." It seemed all he could say.

Libby pouted. "Don't you like it?" She asked sweetly. She took her hand out of his trousers.

"Fuck that, I love it!" Adam panted. "That's the whole problem. You do that much longer and I'm gonna cum in my pants." He laughed. "I'd like to keep going a while longer, but please, I definitely want some more of that later, and with the others watching."

Ross came back with three more buds and another diet coke and put them on the table and Libby just looked at him sweetly.

"Your wife's certainly got her hands full over there." Ross grinned at Adam, nodding his head back at the dancefloor.

Libby and Adam followed his gaze to see Laura and little miss blonde still dancing together. Laura's dress kept riding up and when she had her back to their table Libby could clearly see the lower curve of her bum cheeks. She looked fucking amazing.

"Why don't you go and join in?" Ross asked sitting down.

Libby pulled a face. "She doesn't want me up there cramping her style. She's got that slut."

"Ha." Adam laughed. "Dont be so sure. You have no idea how long she's waited for tonight and the slight chance that you'd make a move on her."

Libby spun on him.

"What? What do you mean?" She asked, suddenly hot in the face.

"Just what I say." Adam said taking a swig of his beer. "She fancies you like crazy Libs. Every time we've had sex lately all she's asked me is if I think you'd want to do stuff with her. It gets her hot like you wouldn't believe."

Libby was staring, slightly stunned. She looked at Ross who was grinning, then back to Adam.

"And why the fuck don't I know this?" She demanded.

Ross was laughing now, but Adam just shrugged.

"She's far too shy to say anything, let alone do anything. I thought maybe if she got a little tipsy she'd open up, but I guess not."

Libby turned and looked back at her friend who was still in the embrace of the blonde girl. She bit her lip. She was on the verge of making a decision and didn't know which way it was going to go.

She took another drink of her beer.

Fuck it, I'll only be young once, Libby thought hotly. I like her, she's fucking gorgeous, and apparently she likes me...so what am I scared of?

She knew she wasn't a lesbian, hell, she could hardly be called bi-sexual. Bi-curious was a good word, but bi-playful was better, and here and now she wanted to be fucking playful.

She was in a sex club for chrissakes.

She got up and turned to Ross.

"I'll be back in a second." She said, then turned to go, stopped, and came back. "Oh and I wanked Adams cock while you were at the bar."

She winked and walked back to the locker room, leaving her husband sitting stunned and with a comical expression of shock and lust plastered across his face.

***

The locker room was slightly cooler than the club and it was blessedly quiet. Libby had it to herself for the moment, and was standing and bouncing their locker key up and down on the palm of her hand. She was thinking carefully.

She had a buzz on now, a pleasant one - the beers combining with the wine she'd drank at home had done its trick. She was horny as hell too and could feel her damp pussy almost begging to be touched beneath her panties. Her nipples were small and hard bullets inside her bra.

She thought of that look of lust in her husband's eyes at the mere mention of touching another man and it made her wetter than ever.

"Fuck it." She said aloud, then reaching down and grasping the hem of her short dress, she yanked it up and over her head.

Before she could change her mind she opened the locker and threw the dress in, then closed and locked it again. She slipped the rubber band with the locker key on it over her wrist and turned to appraise herself in the full length mirror.

She thought she looked good. Even she could admit that, though perhaps that was just the alcohol talking, as she'd never considered herself beautiful before.

She saw a confident girl wearing a black lacy bra edged in pink ribbon, so sheer that the nipples were clearly visible, and a pair of black lace panties, also sheer, this time showing off a clearly hairless pussy beneath. Her hold ups made her legs look long, the louboutins on her feet even longer, and her hair was tousled in that post sex muss that made woman look hot.

As she stood admiring herself the curtain to the club suddenly twitched aside and a couple came through. They saw Libby at once and both smiled.

"Wow." Said the man. He was in his forties and dressed in smart black jeans and an open throated white shirt, his hair was shot through with silver. He was good looking though Libby realised and blushed.

"Thanks." She said dryly. "I'm just wondering if I've drunk enough to go out there like this." She indicated her state of undress.

"Oh my, you should." Said the woman. She was a little younger than her partner, with short brown hair in a pixie cut. She wore a fur coat, but as Libby watched she untied the belt and dropped it to the bench. Beneath she wore only a tiny bikini top and a pair of frilly boy shorts which clung tightly to her voluptuous bum. "You have the body for it totally, you look fucking gorgeous."

"Thank you." Libby said, blushing harder than ever. "You too. I mean, you have a great body."

And she did - long legs, curved hips, flat tummy.

"You go out there and you kill it, hun." The woman said with a salacious wink.

Libby set her jaw. It was all the compliment she needed.

"I will." She said.

Though if it was to the woman or to herself, she didn't really know.

***

Libby walked through the club aware that there were a lot of pairs of eyes on her almost naked body and she didn't care. In fact she loved it.

I could definitely get to like this, she thought wonderingly. Damn but she needed sex.

Back on the dancefloor people parted for her, and Libby made a beeline directly for Laura. She was still dancing with tall and blonde, but they weren't too together. At least they didn't have their hands all over each other.

As one, Laura and her dancing partner turned toward her as she reached them - little miss blonde grinning like the Cheshire Cat and poor Laura just staring with mouth open and eyes bugging.

"Lib..." Laura managed.

Without even thinking about it Libby stepped up to Laura, reached out and grasped the zip at the front of Laura's dress and with a sudden sharp tug, unzipped it down to her belly button.

Laura gasped as her breasts tumbled out, then groaned as Libby stepped closer still and took her friend in a full body to body hug. The feeling of Laura's breasts pressing into her own was exquisite. Libby's hands slipped around her friend's waist again, grabbing at her bare arse and pulling her into a kiss.

Laura resisted for the briefest of seconds and then melted into it, her own hands trailing up and down Libby's bare back before coming to rest on her lace clad derrière.

The music was thumping around them and the aromatic smoke curled and flickered with the strobe lighting as the two girls let their passion fly. They kissed hard and they kissed fast, tongues swirling and licking and bodies coming together to rub and to grind.

Libby pressed her crotch forward, trying to stimulate some friction on her clit and felt Laura thrusting back. Laura's dress rode up and at one point Libby realised she was rubbing her friend's clit.

After an unknown amount of time the two girls came a little to their senses and they managed to pull away a little and look into each other's face.

"Fuck Laura." Libby managed. In all the kissing Laura must've bitten her lip and she could taste blood.

Laura looked like a sexual goddess - hair mussed, lipstick smeared, breast's hanging out of the front of her dress - and Libby wanted nothing more than to fuck her there and then. Somehow she managed to restrain herself.

"I think we need to go to a private room." Libby managed to yell over the music. "Like, now."

But Laura shook her head.

She grabbed her zipper and pulled it up, encasing her breasts again then took Libby by the hand and led her off the dancefloor and back to the boys.

Once away from the music but not quite back at their husbands, Laura turned on her friend.

"No, not a private room. Let's go to the playroom." She said it with a twinkle in her eye that Libby liked the look of very much. "I want us to be watched."

Then they went to the boys and each pulled up their own husband. Adam and Ross eyed the girls suspiciously.

"We're going to the playroom." Libby said with a grin. "Fancy joining us?"

The two men hadn't seen the kiss on the dancefloor, and Libby knew they were in for a treat. Although she suspected it was her that would be having the most fun.

"Is that a trick question?" Asked Ross.

"Lead on ladies," Adam said, giving a mock bow.

Laura nudged him in the ribs, and together the four of them threaded their way through the crowds and toward the playroom.

***

Back in the locker room Adam and Ross stripped naked and flung on towels. Clothes were frowned upon in the play room, except for sexy lingerie that was, a fact that Libby knew the boys were more than happy with.

Laura took off her dress with her back to Libby and the boys and wrapped her own towel on. Libby caught a quick flash of her pert bum and felt another of those tingles from below.

Libby thought about getting naked herself, then decided to stay as she was. She thought she looked good, and the way Laura kept shooting glances her way, she didn't think she was the only one.

If it 'aint broke don't fix it, right?

They left the locker room and turned right, past the toilets and then on through another set of double doors that were flanked by two more marble nudes and on into the play room.

The playroom, like the club itself, was bigger than Libby had imagined. There was a huge bed sat square in the middle of the room that was as big as three or four kings at least, while around the edge of the room were five more doubles, each spaced equidistant from the other.

There was a tiled area on the right hand side of the room which held a big double shower and stone steps leading up to the steaming Jacuzzi, wreathed in steam.

There were a few couples in the Jacuzzi already, sitting and chatting and laughing, the clink of champagne glasses drifting through the steam. It looked inviting up there, ferns trailing their green fronds and glittering fairy lights, but right now Libby was far more interested in finding a bed. She had her needs after all.

There were people on the main bed, all of them naked and all of them involved in various sex acts and Libby found it hard to take her eyes off them. Even as she watched, a young man with a shaved head manhandled his girl off her back and onto all fours, then took up a stance behind her and without pause slipped his erect cock inside her.

Libby gasped as the young girl moaned aloud. She wondered how the girl felt, being fucked doggystyle while all the people in here watched on, seeing her in the carnal act of making love.

As Libby stared, the girl turned her head and looked at her. She didn't smile, her face was frozen into a look of extreme pleasure, but she kept eye contact as her partner fucked her in long slow strokes.

"Jesus," She heard Laura whisper beside her. "That looks fucking fantastic."

Laura reached out and tentatively took Libby by the hand and together they managed to turn away from the orgy before them and make their way over to a free bed in the far corner of the room. From there they'd have prime viewing position of the entire room.

"This is it then," Adam said gravely, and Libby realised it was him that was nervous now.

She was surprised she didn't feel any nerves herself, but thought she was far too horny for all that. All she wanted was a damned good seeing to.

"It is indeed." Ross grinned, and dropped his towel.

Libby, Laura and Adam all stared. For Laura and Adam this was the first time they'd ever seen their friend naked.

Ross was sporting a pretty hardcore boner as he lay down on the bed.

"Swit swoo." Laughed Laura. "Nice. Though you realise I can never look at you the same now, right?"

Ross just laughed. He'd always been comfortable in his own skin, a fact that Libby envied him. He scooched over to one side and patted the empty space beside him.

Libby didn't waste any time and crawled onto the bed after her husband, trying to do it in a way she thought was sexy. She got halfway on and turned to look back over her shoulder at Adam and Laura. They were both staring at her raised arse, not even trying to hide the fact.

"See anything you like?" Libby only half joked.

Adam grinned and dropped his own towel. His cock was also hard and sticking straight out, almost pointing at her. He was clean shaven down there the same as Ross.

"Come on Laur." Adam said, tugging gently at her towel. "You don't want to be the only one still in a towel do you?"

But Laura hesitated a moment longer and Libby felt a pang of sympathy for her. She obviously didn't share the boys flare for nudism, and was a little more self-conscious about her body.

It must be a girl thing, thought Libby.

"You don't have to Laura. Not just yet." Libby said sympathetically. She rolled over and snuggled into her husband. She found her hand instantly drawn to his crotch. She touched his hardness, and grasped for it. As she spoke she gently stroked it back and forwards. "Lay down with me?" It was her turn to pat the empty space on the bed beside her.

Laura stood a moment longer, biting her lip in a way Libby thought was cute as hell, and then with a what-the-hell shrug she unwrapped her towel and dropped it to the floor.

Her naked body was just as gorgeous as Libby had imagined and for a second all she could do was stare wide-eyed and open mouthed, unable to say another word.

"Swit swoo yourself Laura," Ross said and to prove his point he wolf whistled. "Jesus you look fucking hot."

Laura gave a mock curtsey, holding out an invisible skirt, then climbed up beside Libby. The bed wasn't quite big enough for all four of them, so she had to shimmy in close to Libby, pressing her body up against her as she went.

It was more than Libby could take.

Laura took her time, knowing the effect it was having on Libby and came to rest at the top of the bed, her face mere centimetres from Libby's own. Laura was all soft curves and warm flesh and she smelt oh so good, like flowers and spice.

Libby could feel Ross's rigid cock pressing against her bottom from behind, hard as iron and that added more fuel to her already raging bonfire of emotions. Her head was spinning, and without thinking she leaned forward and captured Laura's mouth with her own.

The kiss was soft and tentative at first, but when Laura began kissing back and shifted her hand so she could run her fingertips lightly down the length of her body, Libby became frenzied.

She moaned, the sound of it lost into Laura's open mouth, and ran her own hands down Laura's back, cupping her bare arse and finding it soft and warm. She squeezed it, hard.

Ross by this time had reached down and slipped Libby's panties down - Libby raising her bum slightly so he could slip them off entirely - and then moved his hand to her bare pussy.

But Laura had beat him to it.

Libby gasped as Laura's fingers brushed her shaved mound, then cupped it, the heel of her palm against her pubis and the thumb making little circles against her clit.

For her first time touching another woman's pussy, Libby thought Laura was doing a damned fine job of it. She could feel the orgasm rushing upon her already.

"Oh fuck," She managed, and then Laura slipped two fingers up inside her and she was cumming and cumming hard.

On one side Ross was kissing her neck and on the other Laura was kissing her mouth while also burying her fingers in and out of her, fucking her as Libby began to grind her clit against Laura's thumb.

The orgasm hit her like a freight train and wiped out all thought with its intensity. All Libby could do was ride the waves and make little whimpering sounds far back in her throat. Bright colours fireworked against her closed eyelids.

She came back to herself after a few seconds, still drifting on that wave of pleasure, to find Ross easing her over onto her back gently and climbing on top of her. Libby felt his cock pushing urgently against her wet sex and she moaned quietly, already ready for round two. He slipped inside her easily, she was soaking down there after all, and he pushed inside her right to the hilt, filling her with his cock.

She opened her eyes and looked up at her husband, smiling that cat-who'd-got-the-cream grin at him. Ross grinned back, moving slowly. Beside her she could see that Adam was now fucking Laura with long deliberate strokes and on a whim she reached out and took the other girls hand, squeezing it. There was something very intimate about that touch, it connected them together.

Laura looked over at her, her mouth a perfect O of pleasure, and kept eye contact as Adam fucked her. All around them came the moans and groans of couples fucking and it combined with the erotic ambience to create a feeling like no other.

its_rcc
its_rcc
69 Followers