The Sex Club and Jessica's Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica was told to kneel as a man approached from the side. She did not recognize him, but was told to undress him, leaving his pants until last. After she finally removed his pants and pulled the shorts from his hips, a large black tool, appeared and stiffened under her manipulation to an estimated 9.5 inches or more. One big black hand held the back of her head as the other held up his cock to her awaiting mouth. As the man pushed the head past her lips, he said, "Ya wanna taste it, dontcha, slut? Don't be shy ..........put yer sweet lips around it!" he suggested. That suggestion was all it took for you to lean forward, open your lips wide, to engulf the thick bloated cockhead. Biting down gently, anxious to find out what it felt like to have a man's cock in your small mouth, you darted your wet and pointed tongue forward to press against the flaring pisshole. Teasing the tip of the cockhead, you then quivered with excitement as your jaws were forced to widen even more as the cockhead twitched from your teasing and expanded in your mouth.

"Ahhhhh, baby .........ohhhh, yeah .........oh, yer mouth is so hot, you white slut! Ahhhhhhh ...............Jezzzzzzzzzz .................oh, shittttttttt ...............yer a natural born cocksucker, sweetie!" he groaned as he reached forward to keep his balance by holding onto the back of your head. Then he pushed forward slowly, the pain of your teeth scraping along the sensitive skin of his cock actually adding to his pleasure, as he began you inch after inch of his dark meat.

I could hear her gagging as both black hands were used to pull her head forward. The black man cock fucked her relentlessly and uncaring. The strain was obvious by her expression, and she could only breathe in short moments of release before she again had her throat invaded. She emitted short muffled squeals on every thrust as her eyes began to tear.

Amazingly, and for the most part, she tried to hold her hands to her side, but occasionally I could see her arms involuntarily raise and her fingers spread wide as if she were wanting to grab onto something. It was amazing to see her throat bulge on every stroke, and one could tell the depth of penetration of the cock-head. Jessica was very good at giving head as I can attest, and her skills included efficiency at long slow sensuous deep throating.

However, the man in her mouth was anything but slow and sensual. The force of his treatment indicated that he wanted to see her choke on the thrusts, and to rape her throat in a wild and forceful public exhibition. He was doing a good job!

"Damn, bitch .............eat it ...................eat it alllllllllllllllll! Oh, shit ..............shit baby ..............ain't nobody been able to gobble it all up like you ...............ahhhhhhhhhhh!" the huge black giant groaned. Entwining his fingers into your silky brown hair, and shivered with pleasure as he slowly withdrew his lengthy cock till just his cockhead remained enveloped between your lips. Then he slowly fed you inch after inch once again, the speed increasing faster and faster each time.

The crowd was inching closer, and I glanced across the semi-circle to watch Kelly getting hot as she massaged the crotch of her escort, who in turn was mashing her breast with his black hand while pinching her nipple with his fingers. I turned back in time to see and hear Jessica moan in a high pitched squeal as the man thrust forward and held himself inserted full length down her throat, his black balls pressed against her lips and chin.

His arm muscles bulged as he bucked his hips and emptied himself in her throat, the pulses very obviously swelling her neck on each ejaculation. After about 30 seconds, he withdrew and she gasped for air, coughing up remnants of cum which landed down her front. She was told to clean herself, and she scooped up the small stringers with a finger and fed it to her lips.

The crowd was visibly excited, applauding, and definitely heated up. Men making little effort to control the pawing of their wives, and wives making no effort to stop them. During the spectacle, one of the female servants was directed by the host to forego her duties to make me feel "more comfortable." She had positioned herself behind me, crushing her tits into my back, and reached around to slip a hand down the front of my pants. By the time that the man had cum in Jessica's mouth, my hardon was rock solid and dripping with precum.

Jessica was then instructed to lie on her back and spread her legs. She complied. She was then instructed to spread her pussy lips. She complied, and lay there while her escort ushered in her next attacker. The man was a huge black man, 6"4' and solid muscle. She recognized this man as Ron the same one that had been at her sister Kelly's gangbang, the one with the huge, horse-like 14-inch dick.

Jessica knelt before him and started licking up and down the shaft, making a show of fondling his huge ball sack. She would alternately suck each nut, making her mouth swell, and would trace the length of his member from the middle of his ass, up between his balls, and on to the big bulbous head. At the head she would pause while squeezing his shaft, and flick her tongue in the slit at the tip.

Jessica had just made one full round of this display, when I noticed Kelly her sister break from her black partner and step across onto the mattress. Kelly's dress was almost as revealing as being nude, but only afforded those views in brief intervals. Kelly squatted behind the black, smiled at her sister and first licked at his ass cheeks, and then she pushed her tongue as far as possible up the black man's asshole. The two were quite a sight, and the crowd gasped their approval.

Two white young women, their heads sandwiching the black manhood was very perverse and exciting, and looked like an OREO cookie inside out. They continued licking, pumping and stroking until the massive penis was fully erect and rock hard. Without a doubt, this was arguably the most impressive vision of white women servicing the biggest black cock in just about anyone's imagination. Their small heads and demure features were dwarfed by the overpowering size. The girls knew this, and they played to the crowd, glancing back and forth to see that all were getting a full view. Actually I was to find out later that Kelly had arranged for him to be the main attraction. She had been jealous of Jessica's attraction to me and our mutual pleasure in our slave/master relationship. Kelly want Jessica to be degraded and scream with pain and pleasure as she was fucked by this cock that was the closest thing to a race horse, and, believe me, I knew that she knew her horses.

As the two were pumping the massive black tool, I heard one of the onlookers breathe, "My God! It looks as if they're jacking off a horse!" Our hostess leaned over whispering, "Well, since you mention it..." "What?" No further response, as she turned back to the action.

Ron had the base of his cock grabbed and held tight by Kelly, so the blood wouldn't drain out while Jessica was being positioned. Kelly displayed the big black bat for the crowd, just being able to get both hands around the base. Jessica was pushed on her back, head toward the people, and rolled up onto her shoulders by the still naked Nate the black man she had just finished blowing. He stuffed a rather large triangular shaped pillow up against her back, causing her hips to be thrust directly upward, and her neck cramped to her chest looking upward at her pussy.

Nate then grabbed each ankle and spread her wide to each side, exposing her shaven pussy and ass as completely as possible to anyone who could see. Jessica was holding on to the sides of the pillow supporting her as Kelly moved around to the front of Ron, still holding the base of his cock, and guided him toward her sister.

Kelly released her hold on Ron's member, and turning to the guests, pulled up each side of her dress allowing the front slit to part, fully exposing herself. She tied the two sides together around her waste, and moved to squat over Jessica's face with her back to the guests.

"Eat me you white whore. Stick your tongue in your sister's pussy and suck her juices. Come on you slut and whore ... fuck me with that tongue of yours," Kelly said as she settled down and Jessica took the cue and raised her tongue to slide back and forth through Kelly's cunt as she waved it forward and back over her nose.

The onlookers were now fumbling with drinks, and two wives were dutifully stoking their husband's now exposed black cocks. The others, both men and women, were, without exception manipulating themselves at the sight, as well as me and my cute little Latino girl, the one assigned to take care of my every need.

Nate handed one of your ankles to Kelly, which she took in her left hand. Ron then approached you from your bottom side, facing Kelly, and damn near poking her in the face with his erect baton. Kelly again took hold of Ron's cock with her right hand, and proceeded to place the head at the entrance to your now dripping cunt. You shivered upon feeling the thick fleshy probe that sought to fit itself into you, then realized that you were too small to readily accept it, but you didn't care... your whole being craved it... you wanted it no matter what! "Fuck me .................fuck meeeeeeee ......................hurt me ..................tear me ..................tear me open!" you pleaded.

"You're going to love this, my sweet slut and sister! I want you to realize who you are and who you belong to... You are your Mistresses property tonight; My property! I can do whatever I want with you. I can sell you or give you away if I so wish... but as you know that will not happen... now you will do as I want and say. That is why you're here tonight!" Kelly said as she moved from her squatting position onto her knees, which gave her more stability.

Everyone was now closing in around the action, straining to see every detail as you moaned out, "Ohhhhhh God, I can't... I can't believe this!"

Kelly worked the bulbous head back and forth through your pussy lips, forcing them to spread with each swipe, and began working up a good wetness from your pussy. After a few minutes of this action, she held the positioned the dick with its head ready to plunge, and with three, four, five massive strokes, Ron had sunk his cock to almost 11 inches of depth.

"Aieeeeeeeeeeeee" you screamed beneath him.

"Aaaaaaaarrrrrrgggggghhhhhhh...........Godddddd ............oh, Goddddddddd ...............it hurts..............Ohhh it hurts...............Ooooooooooooo..............yes................yes, hurt me ..................yes ....................fuck me ......................fuck me hardddddddddddddd!" came the cries from your mouth.

"Ooooooooooohhhhh....................... fuck it...................fuck it................ FUCK IT HARDER" you screamed.

Ron worked you this way for several minutes more, as Kelly and Nate held your legs spread to each side.

Without warning, Kelly pulled the massive cock out of you, producing a popping sound. She motioned for someone to hand a bottle of baby oil that she had nearby, and while the Nate held you in position, Kelly squirted a goodly amount over your bruised and swollen cunt and ass, then aimed and squirted more onto Ron's cock as he stroked the now glistening stick.

Kelly used both hands to spread the oil and work it into your pussy, and then went to your ass where she poured a little more. She worked the oil in, spreading the drips over your breasts, all the while being eaten by her sister. Kelly then took hold of Ron's cock and your ankle once more, and fed the cock back into your inflamed vagina. A few more strokes, then out again as this time Kelly fed the cock into your asshole. Ron was not gentle as he pushed himself into your ass causing you to scream in pain. The plugging continued for a few minutes, then, out again and back into your pussy.

This time Kelly looked around at the frenzied people, then back up into Ron's eyes and said, "Do it now." Without warning, Ron turned sideways straddling your V spread legs and thighs for deeper penetration, and plunged 11 inches of length into your tingling and stretched tube. Held the motionless for just a moment, and then dropped his weight onto his prey, forcing all 14 inches of manhood full length into your splayed open fuck hole.

"Aieeeeeeeeeeeee" you screamed beneath him. "Owwwwwww ............ohhhhhhhh, please ............please ...............please, you're tearing me ..........pleaseeeeeeeee!" you cried out in pain "Owwww .......owwww ..........it hurts ..............it hurtssssssssss!" Oh, Goddddddd ...............owwww .............you'reeeee .........toooo ......tooo ...........deeppppp!" you screamed loudly as his cock popped through your cervix and into your womb, his balls now mashed up against your spread wide. The crowd gasped loudly and seemed to lose all control. Men grunted and women yelped as they viewed the spectacle before them.

Kelly had stood up now, and stood holding her sister's left leg while Nate held her right. Kelly reveled in her sister's pain and pleasure, saying,"Come on whore fuck him back, wiggle your ass and fuck him or I'll have you whipped! Remember your mine until tomorrow. You bitch! I love seeing you treated this way."

I think everyone could feel the snapping that occurred each time Ron thrust through her cervix and buried himself within. The fucking was torrid, and continued until Ron pulled out and plunged back into your ass, this time deep and with full force. It seemed for all the world that you would be torn apart, and I thought to jumping in to stop it. Why I didn't probably came from the fact that it was at that point that I could see that you were starting to enjoy the treatment you were receiving.

It was obvious what the effect of his long black cock was having on you as you started to heave upward and dance your pelvis around the thick thrusting cock, going crazy with wanton lust and blatantly showing that you wanted Ron to take you to the heavens.

"OH, YESSSSS ............pleaseeeeeeee .............ohhhhhhhhhh .............ohhhhhhhhhhh ..................I .............I'm .........going to..................ohhhhh, God ............ I'm cummmminggggggg!" you screamed out panting and grunting visiablely contracting down as you climaxed, an incredible orgasm rocked your lovely body as Ron fucked you relentlessly, fucking your ass, in and then out, and again full length into her pussy. Pop. Snap. Back into her womb with his dirty dick. He gave no concern for mixing the juice from the two holes, but began working himself into a rhythm of brutal thrusts back and forth between your pussy and ass. You were screaming your head off as the 14-incher was splitting you apart with such savage treatment that it could only be called forced sex. "No ........no ...........nooooooooooooooooo! Aieeeeeeeeeeeeee ...........Ohhhhhhhhhh......stop ...........ohhhhhhhhhh, please stop ............ it hurtsssssssss! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh........your toooooo deeeeeeeeep!" you whined out in pain as the huge hulk above you brutally rammed his black cock down into your spread with holes.

By this time the surrounding people were in various states of dress, several men had cum on their wives, and the wives were desperately looking around for relief of their sexual excitement.

Then the humping began to speed up, faster and faster. I watched as your facial expression changed from a grimaced of pain to an expression of pleasure and I noticed your hips responding to the faster pace, arching up higher and higher, trying to get even more of the sheathed black shaft back into your quivering channels. I watched as you transformed from a pain racked sex toy into a wanton whore, it was obvious that all you could think of was the aching need to put out the fire between your thighs. You were now totally oblivious to the audience's presence. ""Ohhhhhhhhh .........ohhhhhhh .................yes ..............yessssssssss!" you screamed as the long sheathed cock sank back into you. "Fuck me ............fuck me ........oh, please .............please ............make me cum again!" you panted.

You watched spellbound at the incredible, unbelievable display of brutal pagan mating continued... back and forth, back and forth, pussy, ass, pussy, ass - all with unbelievable penetration of this young white woman by a black man. Finally Ron pulled out of her ass and plunged all 14 inches into you, through your cervix once more, and started spewing his cum inside you with pulse after pulse. I could see his balls as they tightened and drew up to the base of his shaft.

"Aieeeeeeeeeeeeee ..........................ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" You squealed with delight as the huge black stud pushed in slowly, pushing his spewing cock against the back of your womb. "Oh, Goddddddd ................so goodddddddddd ...................so gooddddddd! Yes ............yessssssssss ................deeper ....................deeperrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Ahhhhhhhhhh ...................yessssssss .............fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" you screamed as the long black cock plowed deep into your fertile womb.

"Damn .....................God damn.............yer so fuck'n tight, baby! Yer skinning my cock alive .....................ahhhhhhhhhhh!" Ron groaned from the pleasure/pain of the tight penetration, as you let out another high pitched moan at the feeling of his swelling member and hot semen and Kelly looked around wild with the eroticism of the moment and cried out, "YES!.................... He's filling her with cum!"

All watched as the man jerked again and again, and emptied his load over your eggs. You started whimpering and moaning out of control as she felt the hot liquid inside you, bringing you to your own mind-shattering climax. Your eyes rolled, and you lost all sense of being. After that, Ron withdrew, and the men lined up and fucked you one by one, alternating in your pussy and ass. The gang bang continued for two full rounds of guests, and got increasingly hard as the evening progressed. No one gave any concern for their treatment of you, as you were filled in any hole the guests desired. I knew that you were constantly cumming, from my experience with you; I could see how you trembled and spasmed and I knew you were blessed with the ability climax time after time for as long as you were being fucked.

Kelly was so hot after helping in her sister's exhibition, that she couldn't contain herself from literally springing onto some man who obligingly fucked her as his dark skinned wife looked on.

Half way through the second round, the girl from the piercing salon showed up, and stood stunned at the site of your apparent gang rape, gasping as she saw a black cock thrust into your white body. She tried to leave, saying that she didn't care about the money, but after some of the guests upped the ante to $500, she agreed to perform the procedure. The girl was given a glass of wine, and stood talking with a man who made an effort to make her feel secure, and seemed to comfort her as she stole glances of the continuing bang. After the end of the second round, your pussy lips were red & swollen, and the piercing girl was on her second glass of wine. All gathered round to watch the gold ring being inserted, into the fleshly hood about your clit. As this was being done, you were told to watch the procedure, and assist by holding your legs wide to each side. The working conditions were sloppy, and the girl tried her best to dry you, but to no avail as the cum just kept dripping out of you.

When the piercing was done, you continued to lie on your back, her legs spread to display your running cunt and gold ring. After a short time, you were forced to kneel before each man and insert her tongue into their ass while you jacked them off and massaged their balls. The female guests assisted by spreading cheeks when necessary, and verbally instructed you to "wiggle that tongue inside, and make sure you suck it clean."