The Sex Express Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“You thought I was some sort of sexual freak,” Kelly challenged with an impish grin, her eyes having an alluring effect. “I bet you wouldn’t be complaining if you were the guy who was getting it on.”

Carl didn’t know how to respond, he didn’t even know whether he was supposed to respond. He watched Kelly’s body language change subtly, her shoulders sweeping back and becoming more defined. Her jacket parting as she lifted herself out of the chair gradually. Carl didn’t react immediately, Kelly coming to a crouching stance before him, leaning further and further forward.

He was captivated by her eyes, and her gaze never abated. Carl watched as Kelly approached, as if in slow motion, her lips coming ever closer. It was at that moment Carl felt Kelly’s soft lips make contact with his own. They shared a brief yet moving kiss before Kelly pulled away and gazed into his eyes.

“You’re hopeless Carl, I’ve been hinting that I’m interested in you for the better part of two years,” she said it with a soft conciliatory tone. Carl couldn’t believe it, all that time his suspicions were true, and he had never acted on them. “And finally I’m the one who has to make the first move.”

Carl leaned back deep into his worn out seat. “Well I wasn’t totally sure whether the feelings were mutual …”

Kelly leant down yet again and they kissed passionately, their lips pressing together in a tight seal. Carl felt Kelly’s tongue push its way past his lips and intermingle with his own, their embrace becoming more heated. He felt her hands gently rest on his shoulders followed by the touch of her knees on his.

“So are you sure now?” She eased herself away from Carl and stood before him. “We’ve got the train to ourselves … and we have two years worth of flirting to catch up on. Care to be reckless?”

Stunned by Kelly’s forthrightness Carl just nodded. Kelly leant over him, placing her right hand on his chest and lifting the retractable arm rest beside Carl up with her left. Carl shuffled towards the center of the twin seat Kelly straddling him and sitting on his lap. She deftly pulled her skirt up her thighs so she could wrap herself around Carl’s legs.

They kissed again, a long drawn out embrace, searching each other out with their roving hands. Carl gripped Kelly’s curvy hips and ran his hands up her sides, then back down her thighs, their kiss getting hotter and more intense. He forcefully kissed Kelly back feeling her body push down harder on his.

Kelly leaned into him and her arm dug in between his shoulder blade and the seat back. Both of them refused to let the passionate hold break. There breathing becoming heavier and more ragged as they gulped for air without severing their connection.

Carl stroked Kelly’s back, feeling the ridges of her spine and the noticeable contour of her bra. Her perfumed skin wafted into his nostrils as they continued their long drawn out kiss. He could feel his sexual desires begin to surface and that familiar tingling in his groin as she softly ground up against him.

Kelly tore her lips away from Carl and looked deep into his eyes. She wore a lustful look on her face, taking deep breaths as she weighed up the situation. Her pelvis pushed into Carl’s crotch, accompanied by a cheeky smile. Carl returned the nudge by lifting his hips and Kelly up. She responded likewise her grin fading into a more determined yet provocative demeanor.

“What are you thinking?” Carl asked with a coarse throaty voice, he tried to swallow but his mouth was dry.

“I’m thinking that we should get a little … reckless.” Kelly took a firm grip of Carl’s shirt, scrunching it between her fingers and tugging it back towards her as she propelled her lips onto his, another heated kiss ensued.

Carl could feel himself being physically smothered by the voluptuous Kelly, her hand roughly probing his shirt and finding his tie. She pulled at the knot and slid the tie from his neck with minimal effort, opening his collar and turning her attention to his soft flesh.

Carl leaned forward taking a firm grip of Kelly’s hips. He wiggled his shoulders free of his suit with the help of Kelly. She swiftly undid his buttons before tugging the tail of his shirt out from his pants, his bare chest exposed to her. Carl took a deep breath. He could feel one of her hands slide down his torso and finger the length of his belt.

Kelly pushed herself from Carl’s unyielding hold and towered over him as he reclined back into the seat. “Enjoying yourself?” whispered Kelly. She ran her fingers through her hair causing her sizeable chest to jut out. Carl felt his manhood stir again, the little display making him all the harder.

He watched as Kelly let her jacket slide off her shoulders and fall to the floor. She began to unbutton her collar, Carl fumbling with the bottom of her blouse. Kelly tore open her blouse revealing her soft features and full breasts. A mischievous look spread across her face as she tossed the blouse away leaving her heavy breasts struggling to free themselves from her black lace bra.

“I think you’ll enjoy this, a lot more.” Kelly lifted herself from Carl’s lap and stepped back. With an adoring gaze she knelt down before him and unbuckled his belt, ripping it out. He reached down and unfastened his fly pulling his pants down. Carl looked on with a growing anticipation as Kelly yanked his pants and jocks free, his bulging manhood springing free.

Her eyes were unwavering as she parted his legs with a soft touch, her fingers wrapping themselves around the base of his cock and pulling it down towards her approaching face. Carl sighed as he watched Kelly’s head disappear in his crotch, almost jumping out of the chair with her first touch.

Kelly nuzzled the head of his cock with her nose and cheek, her delicate lips pecking its end and working their way down the shaft. A playful lick greeted his senses as she teased the bulging veins that ribbed his hardness. Kelly licked the underside of his cock and led her tongue all the way back up his shaft settling on his knob and again kissing it softly. A glistening trail of saliva marked out her path.

Carl groaned as he felt her fingers form a tight ring around his cock and her lips slide over his excited knob. She took his head in and sucked back gently at first, but then with more pressure. He twisted his rear under her. Kelly responded by taking more of him in, her tongue wrapping around him as she slid further and further down. She stopped and then reversed her course. Her eyes appeared again, staring provocatively back at Carl as he watched her pleasure him.

He felt as if all his senses were on fire as Kelly began to work his cock with her lips and hand. With increasing pace she pumped his hard meat to the brink of ejaculation, Carl taking frantic breaths to compose himself and delay the inevitable. With another squirm Carl threw his head back and called out, “You’re going to make me cum if you keep that up …”

Kelly slowly extricated herself from his lap, still keeping a firm grip on his moistened cock with a naughty grin on her face. “What gives? Was it getting a little too hot for you?”

“You could say that,” smirked Carl. “But I was thinking of doing something else.”

“Well then, don’t let me stop you.”

Carl leaned forward in his seat and grasped the waist line of Kelly’s skirt gently tugging it away from her body. Kelly reached down and unzipped the garment, letting it fall to her ankles. She stood in front of Carl in her black lace bra and panties. Without stopping Carl wrapped his fingers around the sides of her panties and slipped them down her svelte thighs.

A trimmed thatch of pubic hair appeared as the lace panties fell away, followed by the tip of her crease. She leaned forward, her hands resting on his knees and they kissed, Carl could feel her guiding his legs back together. Kelly straightened herself and placed one knee on the edge of the seat, her folds parting and offering an enticing sight for Carl. He slid his fingers down her soft tummy and through her pubic patch, tenderly prodding her skin until he felt the wetness of her pussy.

He flicked the spongy tissue of her engorged labia, Kelly responding with a soft moan. He pried her folds apart with the tips of his fingers, allowing one to plunge deep into her love canal. Kelly squirmed as the finger probed her looking for a pleasurable response. With another whimper she reached down taking his wrist and easing it away.

She climbed back up onto the seat and straddled Carl, making sure to get a hold of his manhood, her thumb rubbing his knob as she drew it under her. Carl could feel the tip of his cock touch her warm moist pussy, her folds giving way to his width as she slid down on top of him.

With a faint whimper Kelly took all of him in, stopping to give him a frenzied kiss. She looked him in the eye. “Is this what you had in mind?”

“That amongst other things … care to get reckless?”

Kelly acknowledged with a murmur she ran her fingers through her hair as she slid herself up his cock. Carl could no longer resist his lust for her heavy tits. He reached around her back and deftly unsnapped her bra. With a lazy wiggle of the shoulders her bra dropped down into Carl’s lap, he tossed it away as Kelly eased herself back down his shaft.

Kelly’s enormous tits flopped free, her white skin offset by the pinkish color of her broad areolas. Her nipples standing firm and erect drew Carl’s attention. He cupped a breast with his hand and gently kissed and suckled on its hardened bud. Kelly moaned out loud looking up to the ceiling as Carl took a generous amount of her sensitive flesh into his mouth.

She began to gyrate up and down on his hard member, pounding into him with greater speed and force. Carl gnashed his teeth together, his body becoming tense as she teased him closer to a huge orgasm. Kelly’s body bouncing up and down, her tits flopping freely provided Carl with a tantalizing sight. A warm glow began to spread through his limbs, centering on his excited crotch.

Both lovers cried out loud as their thrashing reached a crescendo, Kelly thundering into him with reckless abandon. Her fingers danced through her pubic hair and over her wet mound, she rubbed her puffy folds eliciting a deep moan from her own exertions. Carl watched as she fidgeted with herself her fingers finding their intended target. With a soft tapping motion Kelly began to tweak her clit as Carl thrust his cock back into her.

Their cries became lustier as both lovers approached climax. Kelly’s fingers worked her clit in a wild circular fashion, her flesh contorting around her touch. With a hard final shunt Carl groaned feeling his control finally melt and a familiar surge streak through him.

“Ohhh, I’m about to cum,” panted Carl. “I’m going to cum in you …”

Carl flinched, his muscles contracting momentarily before letting loose, the first of his ejaculate breaching his guard and squirting deep inside Kelly. She squirmed as he shot his first load and then settled down on his hot body. He sighed loudly as Kelly gently nibbled on his neck. He fired another load into Kelly’s sweetness.

“That’s it, let it go inside me,” she whispered sweetly into his ear. Carl let go the last of his self restraint and his body went into spasm as the last of his cum spurted out. He sank back into his chair feeling totally content and relaxed. Kelly gave her clit one last tweak. She threw her head back and bit down on her lower lip as her own orgasm was released.

“Ohhh God that’s it!” cried Kelly her thighs clamping firmly around Carl’s and a renewed push down onto Carl signaling her climax. She took a deep breath, her chest expanding and then collapsing before falling on top of him.

A passionate kiss followed as the two lovers bathed in the warmth of their reckless lovemaking session. With a twinkle in her eye Kelly looked at Carl. “So do you think that kind of thing is appropriate on a public train now?”

“I suppose it’s like you said. It all depends on who’s involved.”

The train began to noticeably slow. Carl stirred underneath Kelly trying to see out the largely closed windows and figure out where they were. “Why are we stopping?” he said in a hushed tone to nobody in particular. Kelly remained motionless, unconcerned by Carl’s sudden sense of apprehension. She took a few deep breaths, feeling Carl’s manhood began to subside inside her.

The train shuddered to a stop, but there didn’t appear to be a station.

To be continued …

12