The Sex Express Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carl slid his middle and index finger up into Katya’s wet snatch, she quivered briefly, and then moaned. Her fingers dancing over her mound, teasing out her sexual needs. He pumped his fingers in and out of her, she responded by panting out loud and mumbling incoherently in a lusty voice.

Two of her golden fingers probed the top of her crease and soon unsheathed her hooded clit. With a deft touch she began to rub and tweak her hardened nub causing her to almost double over in ecstasy.

“How do you like that?” posed Carl in a nonchalant tone. “Do you want more?”

Katya responded with a look of confusion, like she was struggling to understand what Carl was saying. But it soon became apparent that she knew what she was doing, her own fingers driving deep passionate moans out of her. She swore loudly as she swept her fingers back over her exposed clit in a furious manner.

With a grimace and then a deep breath she suddenly stopped her masturbation. Carl let his soaked fingers slide back out of her well greased pussy, a pouting smile greeting his efforts.

“You and me, we fuck now … you fuck me.”

Katya stood tall spreading her legs slightly. She pinched the sides of her panties, slowly and purposefully sliding them down her toned thighs. A small trimmed patch of auburn pubic hairs caught Carl’s eye as Katya stepped out of the discarded garment.

She stood in front of Carl, parting her puffy folds with her fingers. Katya climbed onto the seat straddling Carl’s lap and leaned into him. Carl was buried under the cloth of her shirt as she reached under herself and gripped his erect manhood, pushing it against the spongy tissue of her pussy.

“Ewww, you big yes,” she purred as she slid her thin frame down in his swollen cock. Carl felt her dripping flesh engulf him, her face descending to his level. She gave him a soft uncomplicated kiss, her hand stroking the side of his head as it traveled down his shoulder, settling on his chest. Her second hand joined her first, both of them resting open over his nipples.

Katya pushed back away from Carl’s body, leaning back over the foot well, her hands landing softly on the edge of the opposite seat. She was now lying back over Carl’s knees, her legs digging in behind his back and grabbing him in a pincer like fashion. Carl shuddered as his manhood still deep inside Katya followed her every move.

“Now … we fuck, yes.”

Katya began to rock her body back into Carl’s torso, she then retreated almost to the point that his hard cock would slip out. He watched the rhythmic thrusting of the auburn haired woman as she slid up and down his pole, her sopping wet pussy leaving a glistening coat of juices down his crotch.

“Fuck!” Katya cried out repeatedly, shunting up against Carl harder and harder. She closed her eyes and threw her head back in ecstasy, faint splashing sounds greeting their ears as she got even wetter from her exertions.

Carl groaned as she continued to bound back into him, he could feel his entire shaft disappear inside her, her loud swearing matched by her quiet murmuring in her native language. He turned towards Kelly who was still perched on the armrest on the other side of the aisle. Her mouth hung partially open, her eyes fixed on Katya’s gyrating body.

Carl felt Katya’s gentle touch on his chin, twisting his head back to her. She had lifted herself back over him and held him tightly between her legs. He felt her ease herself up off his manhood and reposition her legs next to him so she was once again straddling him. Her fingers guiding his swollen member back inside her as she sank back down.

“You like?”

“Yeah, I like it, I like it a lot,” cooed Carl with a throaty voice. She stooped over and gave him a subtle peck on the lips, but withdrew before he could offer anything more passionate.

She smiled in reply, her hands fumbling with the hem of her shirt. She yanked it up over her head, wiggling to get it free before tossing it towards Kelly. Carl looked at her thin figure, her pert breasts topped with dark areolas and her pointy nipples jutting out. He watched as her golden nails danced across her pale skin and over her hardened buds. She sighed as she resumed her thrusting.

Carl groaned as she slammed down on him repeatedly, her face studied and full of concentration as she stared back at him. She brought her fingers to her mouth and lavishly licked them, putting on a seductive spectacle for Carl. Her glazed fingertips finding their way to her excited nipples, she softly rolled them, tweaking them to satisfaction.

Katya returned her fingers to her lips and again lavished them with her tongue, sucking on them in a provocative manner. This time she slid her hand down her taut stomach and over her mound, through her small patch and onto her engorged folds. She began tracing a wide circle over her horny slit, paying special attention to her labia.

Carl could feel Katya increasing the pace of her thrusting, she thundered down on him and then bounded back up, he could feel himself begin to peak. “Ohhh Katya, you’re going to make me cum.”

“Ewww you feel good yes,” she purred in response. “You fuck me yes … you fuck me in … in my hole.”

He looked back at her, confused at what she was trying to say. She boosted herself up off his hard cock. She took a hold of the drenched prick and cast a piercing stare into his eyes. He could feel her rubbing his knob up against her pussy lips and down across her perineum. A sudden realization sprung to mind, he knew what she was about to do.

“You fuck me yes … you fuck me … in the ass.”

Before he could venture a reply Katya began to squirm over him. He felt the firm flesh that surrounded her anus as she coaxed his cock against it. With a whimper Katya began to push his hardened prick into her puckered hole. Carl couldn’t believe the vacuum like suction that greeted his knob, accompanied by the intense pressure her sphincter formed around him.

A deep muffled moan pursed his lips as the intense sensation of her ass pleasured his hardness. He could feel himself beginning to climax his pelvis twitching as Katya fed more and more of him in. Her buttocks finally rested back on his lap, his entirety buried inside her. Katya’s fingers returned to pleasing her aching pussy.

She began to bound back up, sliding her tightened ring along the ridges of his shaft. Carl knew he couldn’t hold on much longer. His sexual tensions intensified as Katya began to pleasure herself in a graphic way. He fixed his eyes on her slender fingers as she expertly parted her folds and spread her pink blossom out before him. She plunged her middle finger right up to the knuckle, and began to fuck herself.

She bit down on her lower lip and let out a shrill cry as the body began to spasm, her hand taking a ragged grip on her pert breast and fondling her elongated nipple. She slammed back down for the final time.

“Oh God I’m losing it,” panted Carl as he felt himself slide over the edge. He could feel his sticky cum spurt out deep inside Katya’s anus. An intense burning ran through his swollen member, the familiar feeling of being absolutely spent, his entire body contracting and then falling limp.

Katya stirred and then mumbled something that Carl couldn’t understand, she eased her rear away from him, his excess cum smearing across her buttocks and her folds as she pushed herself back onto her feet.

“You very naughty boy yes,” she purred giving him a casual peck on the lips. “You enjoy yourself?”

“Yeah, that was hot,” was all Carl could manage.

“Good … that is nice, yes. You please me. I must go now.” He watched as Katya pulled her panties back on and slid the elastic waist of her back around her hips. Kelly politely handed her the shirt she had tossed away. She slid it back on and leaned over whispering into the voluptuous blonde’s ear.

With that Katya slung her heavy backpack over her shoulder and exited the rear door into the following carriage, leaving Carl absolutely stunned at what had happened. Kelly was full dressed again. She slipped over and sat next to him with a cheeky smile on her face. He bent down and roughly pulled his pants back up, totally fatigued by events.

“What did she say to you?”

Kelly chuckled and then looked him dead in the eyes, “she said you are very good, but very … how do you say … nervous.” They both laughed at Kelly’s poor imitation of Katya’s broken English.

…..

The train shuddered and began to noticeably slow. It shook Carl from his semi-conscious state. He looked straight up and noticed the familiar ugly cream color of the carriage ceiling, his eyes taking a moment to focus and his brain needing time to catch up. It had all been a dream, one erotic dream. He took a deep ragged breath and sighed loudly somewhat disappointed.

Then he felt something lying on his chest, he looked down his body to find his chest exposed and the gorgeous Kelly cuddling up to him, she too was naked. It hadn’t been a dream, or had it? Did the mysterious Katya ever exist?

Kelly stirred from her slumber and looked him in the eyes. “Hey, have you recuperated yet?” Her eyebrows raised in accompaniment with her words. “Because I’m taking you home.”

She gave him a soft peck on the chest and then a sweet adoring kiss on the lips. A sense of exhilaration ran through his body, Kelly was his, finally.

To be continued …

12