The Sex Express Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Ahhh God, Kelly what are you doing?” grimaced Carl feeling his entirety swallowed by her moist pussy.

Kelly’s fingering caused her ass to squirm awkwardly, she swore madly as her digit disappeared again and again in between her milky white cheeks.

“Fuck Carl,” panted Kelly trying to swivel her head as best she could to address him. “Finger my ass baby.”

He watched as her finger gradually retracted itself from her red puckered hole, her sphincter seemed to quiver immediately after. Kelly pushed her body back off the bed and got on her hands and knees again.

“Come on Carl,” she moaned.

Carl slowed his rhythm and stared at the wrinkled skin that surrounded her anus. He reached out tentatively and softly brushed it before pulling back immediately. Kelly whispered encouragement again. His finger returned for a second touch and he felt a compulsion to rub and tease the invigorated flesh. Kelly let out an exaggerated cry of ecstasy trying to push him on.

With a glance over her shoulder they locked eyes, her glassy look and pouting lips conveyed her inner lust for what he was about to do. He cautiously circled her bud, her cheeks jiggling back against his groin, a sense of adventure elevating his own sexual satisfaction.

Her sphincter gripped around his finger as he probed her entrance, he eased further inside her, feeling his way into the moment. A tremendous suction greeted his finger as if her ass was going to swallow it. A sharp yelp and a thrust from her hips was all he needed to gauge her responsiveness. He worked his finger with a slow and purposeful speed. He thrust his cock back into Kelly in time, driving her wild with ecstasy.

“That’s good, oh Carl.”

“You like that don’t you?” Carl replied his confidence growing. Her energetic movements and passionate cries were having a positive effect on Carl’s own lust, he could feel himself beginning to peak. He grunted and shuddered, the erotic sensations of her wet pussy and tight ass leaving him close to climax.

“Don’t cum yet,” panted Kelly, looking back over her shoulder. “You’ve got one more thing to do, and I know you’re going to love it.”

A devilish smile followed her words as Kelly leaned forward and let Carl slide out of her. Carl took a few deep breaths trying to compose himself for what was to come. Kelly pushed her soft rear back into his thighs and smeared it against him in a playfully manner.

“I want you to stick that hard cock of yours into my ass.”

Carl stuttered as he tried to respond. That feeling of déjà vu returned and he was left pondering, was this all a coincidence? Did Katya exist and did he do what he thought he did on the train?

“Ummm, I’ve never done this kind of thing before …”

“Oh sure you have,” purred Kelly. “Besides I’ve never done it before either, but it looks like fun.”

He didn’t know if Kelly was referring to Katya or not. Surely Katya was nothing more than a strange dream? Or was she?

“Come on Carl. Use that big hard cock on me.” A naughty demeanor came over her, her dirty talk was surprising, but also alluring.

He grabbed a hold of his stiff wet manhood. Kelly remained steady, watching him approach. Her milky white buttocks spread apart showing her excited hole. He rubbed the head of his cock down her crease, over her slick skin, and then back up to her rose bud. She stirred in response but didn’t force herself onto him.

“You sure about this?” Carl said in a hushed tone, leaning over her back. Kelly nodded her assent and Carl lifted himself back into position. He teased her hole lovingly with his knob, his hands parting her rear and easing her anus open.

Carl slid his moist prick into her small opening, he paused as she whimpered, but then continued to introduce his manhood. Her ring spread further and further to encompass his girth.

“Oh that’s it Carl.”

That same feeling of intense suction greeted his manhood as he pushed himself onto her. He could feel his body beginning to rebel, the intense sensations urging him into another orgasm. “God that is so tight.”

“Ewww, yeah Carl!” screamed Kelly. Carl almost collapsed on top of her. He could feel ever muscle in his body tightening his breathing becoming ragged and shallow. “Fuck me!”

Kelly was coming close to her own orgasm as Carl pulled his cock back, her tight ring almost refusing to release him. With a sudden jerk he forced himself back in. Kelly was almost in tears. She let her upper body fold back onto the bed, but pushed her pelvis into him one more time.

“I’m close Carl, I’m close, fuck me!”

Carl was almost there himself and began to thrust at a slow deliberate pace, his motion limited. He knew it was only a matter of time. A deep visceral grunt breached his lips, his ejaculate coursing through his crotch.

“I’m going to cum,” he announced in a pained voice.

“Shoot it over me.”

Without taking time to think Carl slid his manhood out of Kelly’s ass, she yelped as he broke free. He took a hold of his excited flesh and steadied himself. The first of his cum squirted from his cock. He watched it as it, as if in slow motion, landed on her shoulders. A sudden rush of lust met his senses and he felt the rest of his cum spurt free.

He grunted as his pearly white cum splashed across Kelly’s back. She seemed to encourage him by sliding further under him. His weary body shuddered as the last of the semen squeezed from his manhood.

Carl rolled over on his side, totally spent from the long night of love making. He took time to recount what had happened. He finally had the gorgeous Kelly as his own. They had made mad passionate love on the train. Then Katya came along, or at least he thought Katya came along. He shrugged off the confusion, it didn’t matter any more.

…..

Kelly cuddled up to Carl under the sheets. She gave him a soft kiss on the cheek and nuzzled against his neck. A warmth spread over his naked body, he felt total content as she breathed gently down his body.

“Quite a night hey,” Kelly pondered. “To think that one man could handle so much in a single night.” Her tone was calm and measured. Carl’s senses immediately returned to him, was she implying that everything in his mind had happened?

“What do you mean?” he asked, turning to face her. “What do you mean by handling so much?”

Kelly just smiled and gave him a peck on the lips. “You know what I mean, you were there. Who would have believed something like that would have ever occurred?”

12