The Sex Fairy Ch. 01

Story Info
College dorm heats up when the sex fairy visits.
1.5k words
4.43
36k
12

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 02/13/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carrie had attended some Mardi Gras celebrations but she never forgot that she needed to deliver her Chemistry notes later that night to one of the hottest guys on the Football team who lived on the floor above her. He wasn't doing so well this semester and they couldn't lose him on the team so she had agreed to help him. She had been hoping that perhaps he would notice her, - but she doubted it.

The idea of making an impression is what brought her to the floor in this condition. She still had on her mask and she silently crept along the empty hallways as most people were still out partying. She knew that Drake would be in his room studying if he planned on passing his exam in two days; that was the only way that he could keep from failing the course. She was halfway down the hallway when thought she heard him from behind her. She turned and looked; it was none other than one of the other football players. He was stumbling to his door. She stood there transfixed, unable to move. He must have had way too much to drink and he couldn't get his key into his door lock. Yet she made no effort to offer help; she would normally have offered but she didn't, probably because she had lusted after this player, Jake, for months. She could barely breathe when he was in the room; she stood just watching him.

He was beautiful, lean and still tan from the summer months; Carrie could imagine him in swim trunks. Just thinking about it and she was already throbbing, just as she had so many nights in her bed alone in the dark. Jake fumbled and fumbled with the lock; - finally it opened. The door opened and he stumbled inside. She heard the door close but unless she was terribly wrong he didn't lock it.

Carrie moved toward Drake's door; of course he opened it on the second knock.

"Hey! Thanks, babe for bringing these over!" "If I wasn't so far behind I would invite you in," he said

"No problem," Carrie responded.

She turned and walked away; she could have walked to the closest end of the hall and straight to her room but she didn't. She crept back toward Jake's room. She wanted to see where he lived. She couldn't help herself.

At the door she stood; - she could hear her own heart pounding in her ears. She tapped on the door lightly, - there was no answer. She slipped the mask on, - she didn't want to be embarrassed. The door handle turned, - just as she had thought. She whispered "hello, - hello, - hello; - there was no answer, - although she could hear breathing, - slow and steady.

Carrie crept in closer; with her mask on she could always explain that she had too much to drink and she was in the wrong room. She just wanted to see him sleeping; - she just wanted to watch him. She knew she would have something to think about at night if she could just see him.

She wasn't expecting him to be completely undressed, just laying there in the moonlight. Oh no! - This was much more than she expected.

He was absolutely so much hotter than she could have ever imagined. His cock was huge; - his balls were big and he was shaved. Her mouth was watering and she could feel a burning in between her legs.

She could feel the dampness in her panties; she could feel it and smell it. Her nipples were hard beneath her black lace bra. She had no idea what she was walking into, his naked hot cock lying in the open for her to admire.

She walked closer to his bed; - it was as if gravity was pulling her near. She knelt down and smelled his body; he didn't move at first. Her mind was racing, - she couldn't, - no, - but he seemed to have had a lot to drink. Would he even remember it, - and she was wearing a mask; - if he started to object she could always move swiftly towards the door and she was sure he couldn't chase her given his state.

She bent her head down and started to take his cock into her mouth. She slowly licked him up and down; - he tasted so good. Oh wow! She took his head in her mouth and started working it; - she sucked harder as it suddenly started coming to life. Her hand moved to his balls, - massaging, - groping, - sucking. Her tongue moved furiously over this ever hardening cock. She sucked and licked, - harder and softer; - it was then that she felt the first movement and his first moan - and her mind really started to whirl.

He suddenly roused and grabbed her shoulders and was holding her tightly as she continued to suck him. She was pleasuring him and he was loving it; - she was in heaven. Sucking, - harder and harder till all of a sudden he moaned, "Oh my God! – now! – now!"

With one more deep hard thrust of her lips he exploded into her mouth. Hot spurts of white hot cum exploded into her mouth and down her throat.

She quickly got up as he laid there with his eyes closed. As she was starting to close the door she could hear him say, "Hey where are you going?"Hey! – Hey!"

But how could she stay? It was crazy; he had never ever even noticed her. She slipped away into the night; she almost flew to her room, her heart pounding and pounding. She had never done anything even remotely so reckless. Her pussy was dripping as she undressed and took off her mask. She slid on her favorite black silk night gown and slid between her sheets.

Hiking up her gown, her eyes closed thinking of how she found him and how he felt, - his velvety cock in her mouth; - her clit was hot and burning. Her fingers were dipping inside her pussy; then she licked them wishing it was Jake licking her wetness off of them, - wishing it were him lying here next to her. She worked her clit - and dipped her long fingers into her hot cavern, - alternating between rubbing and dipping her fingers into the hot dripping pussy.

She licked her lips and deep within her mouth she could taste the salty flavor of his cum in her mouth; - this brought her closer to her own sweet climax.

As she reached her peak his name was on her lips. " Jake, - Jake, - Oh! - Jake." Waves of orgasm rocked her pussy as hot liquid spilled from her own wet cavern. Her nipples were hard beneath the black silk and they peaked through the lace material. When her fingers stopped she was totally satisfied for once.

Jake woke up the next morning and he could vaguely remember the night before but there was one thing he was not mistaken about; - he had gotten the most amazing blow job ever. But who was she? He had asked her to stay and she had walked out. He wasn't used to women walking out on him.

When Carrie woke she couldn't believe what she had done. But thinking of it made her hot and horny all over again. Her clit was swollen before she thought too much about it and she needed relief again. - Oh wow! - The thought of his body, the thought of his cock in her mouth; her pussy was flowing again, - her orgasm rocked her almost immediately.

Later that day she saw him in the hall and she knew that he had no idea that she had been with him the night before. She went to her room remembering, - wishing. A thought occurred to her; - it was crazy, - but what if, - no he wouldn't, - not someone like Jake.

She pulled out her laptop and went to work quickly.

"I was your Sex Fairy last night. If you enjoyed what you got be in your room, - with your door open tomorrow night at 10 pm, lying naked on your bed. Have a blindfold on, - and no words; - absolutely no words between us!

She had typed it so fast her heart was beating and beating. Could she really slip it under his door? Sure, in the morning there was barely anyone here, - or early before anyone got up. Of course, - late afternoon when everyone was in class; - that was I, - this afternoon, - she would do it but how would she know for sure?

She changed the note and added, "Drop a white sock outside your door and I will know to come in."

She went upstairs and slipped the note under the door. Her heart pounded wondering what tomorrow would bring.

To be continued...