The Sex Fairy Ch. 03

Story Info
College dorm heats up when the sex fairy visits.
1.8k words
4.65
23.2k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 02/13/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carrie had waited an entire week till she couldn't stand it anymore. Each day when she woke up her pussy was wetter and wetter. Her dreams were full of Jake and his touch she knew she had to have him again. She wanted to feel his mouth on her throbbing clit again. She had to have that blissful moment when her orgasm felt like she was touching the sun.

She decided this time instead of no scent in her shampoo and soaps she would just change from her normal scents. She bought a honeysuckle shampoo, soap and lotion. They were incredible on her skin and her skin was so soft when she was done. Her hair was going to be held back in a clip but it too was shiny and the scent was awesome. She carefully put on her makeup, even though she would be wearing her Mardi Gras mask again. She carefully put on lipstick then gloss with an apricot flavor.

She slipped into her black satin gown once again put on the mask and looked at her reflection in the mirror. She looked great tonight same as the other night. She grabbed her robe and took off the mask, hiding it under the robe. She slipped on the black satin slippers and she had 3 minutes to get to Jake's room.

She crept down the hall and up the stairs towards Jake's room. She heard a door at the other end of the hall and she froze. She waited until she heard the dorm door shut, then she crept around the corner and moved quickly to see if it was there. There just as she hoped it would be was the sock just in front of his door. She moved quickly to pick it up; as she did she put on her mask. As she stood up she opened the door.

When she closed the door and turned around she knew this was different. Jake was lying on the bed but on his desk and on a small table there were candles lit and they smelled awesome. Wow...what was she to think of this. He was gorgeous as he laid there on his bed in his entire naked splendor. His thighs were lean and hard, his chest was rippled with just the right amount of hair on it, his shoulders were strong, Ohhh how gorgeous Jake was.

She moved toward the bed as she dropped her robe and moved right between his legs. This time he didn't even let her start. He moved immediately so that they were lying opposite each other and could pleasure each other. Apparently this was going to be just like the last time. Her heart pounded within her chest, knowing she was once again going to be pleasured by Jake, the man of her dreams.

As Carrie started to trace a trail between Jake's thighs she could feel him take his fingers inside her panties, her pussy was instantly burning and wet. She took his hard cock in her mouth and slowly sucked him. She pulled him out and flicked her tongue on his head. She sucked harder on the hard swollen head, feeling his legs stiffen she knew this was good. She continued sucking harder and harder, stroking while she did.

"Oh damn that is so fucking good," baby Jake said in a rugged voice.

She continued sucking then took him deep in her mouth all at once. His body responded immediately.

"Oh yes, oh yeah," Jake moaned as she thrust him deep in her mouth over and over again.

She slowed not wanting this to be over too soon. As if knowing what she was thinking he moved onto his side and started to slide her panties off of her while she slowly sucked on him and massaged his balls.

Damn this woman was driving him crazy. But he had a plan tonight!

He slid her panties down over her knees and off. He slid his finger into her warm wet pussy; it was so wet, and felt so good. She might have walked out before but he wasn't so sure she would again.

Carrie licked up and down Jake's throbbing cock while massaging his balls, feeling him tense up as she got him closer and closer.

As he fingered her he slowly moved his mouth toward her clit. His mouth came down hard on it and sucked it; bringing it fully into his mouth. Sucking and sucking, his fingers probing further into her dripping pussy.

Carrie lay there her excitement building as Jake touched her over and over. All of a sudden there was something she couldn't explain as she was sucking Jake's cock, she had a sensation she hadn't felt before. Cool...maybe that was it, she wasn't sure.

All of a sudden she could feel it...cool and hard. While he sucked her clit- then without warning she felt it...entering her, spreading her pussy lips further apart. He was pushing it into her soaking wet pussy, then pulling it out, pushing it in.

"Oh...oh...oh...yes!" She heard herself say

She wasn't even aware that she had rolled onto her back and her legs had been spread even further apart, all she knew was that she felt it probing into her hot wet pussy. She could feel each sensation as the huge dildo was pushed into her further and further.

Carrie was touching her nipples and pinching them as Jake fucked her with the dildo. Pushing harder and harder as he sucked her clit at the same time, the dildo moved in and out as she moved to meet each movement he made.

"Oh fuck...oh fuck." She heard herself scream. She was lost, this was incredible.

Jake stopped sucking her clit, repositioned himself and with the juice from her pussy running between her legs, still pushing the dildo into the gaping pussy, he slid his finger into her tight ass and pushed in and out.

He could tell without a doubt this was her first time. He gently slid his finger in and out of her ass while he slid the dildo in and out of her pussy... her juices were running out of her pussy down her lips and onto his hand as he slid his finger in and out of her ass.

She moved her hips to meet his every movement. He was in control now and he knew it, she might be his sex fairy but he had just turned the table's big time.

"Oh wow...this ...oh no...Oh...fuck..." was all she could manage to say.

He continued to fuck her pussy and her ass both hard and fast. Her hips were meeting his movement and she was pinching her nipples ...he watched her body respond to his touch and it made his cock harder than he ever thought possible. He couldn't wait to release his cum. Would she let him fuck her tonight, or was it too soon? He wanted to laugh it was incredible he didn't even know who this was and yet he was wondering if it was too soon.

As she was nearing what he thought could be the edge he slowed and pulled his finger out of her ass. The dildo still moving deep within her pussy her hips slowed as well. Little did she know what was coming next. If she had she might have been too scared to continue.

Once again she could feel a cool sensation against her skin...her nipples were instantly rock hard. She could feel the vibrations slower at first then harder and harder, and then all at once she felt it.

"OH MY GOD YES!" She heard herself scream as the vibrator slid into her ass.

Slowly at first then a little faster he pushed the vibrating deeper and deeper. Her head was arched back her chin pointing toward the heavens, as she bit her bottom lip. He could tell she was so close, he sped the machine vibrations in her ass as he pumped her harder. She spilled over the edge as she brought her hips up toward him.

"Oh fuck...oh fuck yessss...oh yesss...I've never...oh my god!" Carrie screamed as she came over and over.

"I know baby, I know." Jake whispered, a smile passing his lips.

When she was spent completely he removed the dildo from her pussy and the vibrator from her ass. Her breathing returned to normal, and he lay back with his cock standing in the air. She was so fucking hot; wow no other woman had ever let him do that. Yet she hadn't even protested.

Carrie rolled over and went to work on Jake's cock without mercy. It was hard and his head was purple. She sucked him and thrust him deep into her mouth, over and over. Stoking him while she sucked him feeling his body tense up as she did was incredible knowing she could do this to Jake the man of her dreams.

As she sucked she could taste his pre-cum over her tongue and it was salty and hot. She sucked harder and harder wanting his hot sticky white explosion to rocket down her throat. She wanted to swallow his load...now!

"Oh damn this feels so good," he moaned.

She squeezed his balls and sucked him, softer then harder. Rubbing the skin beneath his balls she could feel him tense up. She sucked harder, just on the head, then all the way down his hard shaft. Harder, harder and harder she sucked until she felt the pulse at the base of his cock and she knew it was time.

"Oh fuck baby, yes please, that's it- oh yes!" Jake moaned.

His cum rocketed into her mouth, down her throat, out the side of her lips and down on her tit. She stroked him gently as she sucked the last remaining drops from his cock. She had sucked him dry.

For a moment she laid there, this had been a night she hadn't been prepared for at all. She knew she had to get out of there. She couldn't stay. Jakes breathing was slow and steady and she thought he was perhaps asleep. She rolled over and sat up, looked at Jake he didn't move.

She stood up, slid on her robe and her slippers. She looked back just as Jake rolled over.

"Please not again, don't go!" he whispered

"Ssh, ssh, ssh" she said "No words."

She turned the handle to the door and left as quietly as she came.

Jake lay in the bed in agony wondering who his Sex Fairy was. The more he wondered the harder his cock became. Once again he found himself jacking off, and cum all over his chest.

Carrie returned to her room remembering Jake's touch, his mouth on her clit, her pussy. The dildo inside of her, and the vibrator in her ass, it was so good. She had never had had orgasm's like that before. How was she going to stop now?

To be continued