The Sex Fairy Ch. 04

Story Info
College Dorm Heats up when the sex Fairy visits.
2k words
4.79
21.7k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 02/13/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carrie awoke the next morning, not quite believing what had happened the night before. She had touched the sun and moon all in one night with Jake touching her body in ways that she had never experienced before. Just thinking about the dildo in her pussy and the vibrator in her ass was making her clit hard and wet this morning.

Her mind raced, how could she quit, but how could she continue?

Every time she went to Jake she risked him finding out who she was and him rejecting her in the end. The risk was exhilarating, could possibly be part of what was making this so hot.

Carrie wondered what Jake was thinking this morning. As she lay there thinking about his body and the candles from the night before, the wetness from between her legs was building. Her eyes were closed as she remembered his touch, her fingers sought her clit and found it dripping wet and waiting to be touched again.

She slid her finger over the swollen cherry as the juice slid down between her ass cheeks. Her finger moved slowly in circles over her clit as she thought of Jake sliding the dildo into her pussy, in and out, oh how that felt so good! The vibrator in her ass, oh she would have never let any other man do that to her but Jake. It had been so good; she was instantly throbbing just thinking about it. Her fingers moving over her clit, then in and out of her pussy, it felt so good.

She was moaning his name wishing he was there fucking her pussy and her ass again, over and over. This time her orgasm seemed weaker to her than ever before. Carrie lay there frustrated with her fingers still draped over her pussy. How could this be, how could her orgasm not be as great as always thinking of Jake?

Carrie got up and took a shower, dressed and ate breakfast. Her thoughts were never far from last night. She was horny all day long. She couldn't stop thinking of every minute and every touch from Jake. She could feel the wetness between her legs build and she longed for his touch. What was she going to do?

Carrie went to bed that night and dreamt of being with Jake again. She was with Jake in situations and in ways that she could never imagine in her waking hours. When she woke up she was so worked up, her clit was throbbing and she was soaking wet. She immediately slid her hand to her throbbing pussy. She felt her wetness and dipped her fingers into hot cavern. She rubbed and rubbed her clit, she pinched her nipple fantasizing she was once again with Jake.

Carrie slipped over the edge but once again it was far less than satisfying than when she was with Jake. She decided she would send Jake another note. This time it went:

I've been your Sex Fairy, but I need you one last time. Just as before "No Words Between Us". 10 pm, leave a sock in front of your door.

She slid the note under his door earlier in the day. The anticipation had nearly sent her over the edge all day. She couldn't wait to be with him again.

Just as she had before she showered using scented shampoo and lotion. She carefully did her hair and makeup even though Jake would never know who she was. She dressed in the same black satin gown and slippers, gathered her mask and checked her appearance in the mirror. She was pleased with herself so she slipped on her robe, and slid the mask under the robe. She left her room and headed for the stairs. She was in such a hurry she didn't pay any attention to her surroundings like she had in her other visits.

She was at the end of the hall when she saw him actually drop the sock out the door. Wow, a minute later and she would have thought he didn't want her. She moved toward his door, tapped with her fingernails, and opened in the handle. She entered the room and just as before the room was full of soft candlelight.

There on the bed was Jake, naked and hard. His cock was thick, one arm was bent and his head rested on his hand. He lay there waiting for her, and yet at this instant it was as if she froze. What had she been thinking when she started this, what was she doing, she couldn't turn and leave now.

Slowly she walked toward Jake, her finger tracing his thigh she didn't look at him this time. She couldn't bear it knowing this would likely be the last time they would be here. She bent down taking his thick cock in her hand; she licked her lips then licked his head. Taking his cock full in her mouth she sucked harder and harder, deeper and deeper, feeling him more and more aroused. She could feel his hips move with her as she sucked him Carrie knew she had Jake right on the edge of satisfaction.

Jake broke away, leaving Carrie looking confused. He came toward her as her heart pounded within her chest, surely she was doomed here. He kissed her and gently laid her back, he stared into her eyes as he touched each breast through the black silk gown.

He moved down and slid the gown up, still watching her every move he had to know how it would be. As he slid the gown down he saw her black lace panties he slowly slid them down taking them off and tossing them into the corner of his room. Jake moved silently on top of Carrie.

As he spread her legs apart he told her, "You are so beautiful, I don't know why you hide behind the mask."

Carrie said nothing but put her hands on Jake's hips and drew him into her wet pussy. She wanted him deep inside of her tonight. Jake responded immediately with several slow plunges, in and out. He was teasing her, and he knew it.

Jake slowly pushed in and out, in and out for several more minutes, and then he asked Carrie, "You want me? Then I need to hear it from you!"

Carrie whispered, "Oh I want you Jake, I've always wanted you!"

Jake couldn't take it anymore; he plunged into her wet pussy hard, bottoming out. He felt every last inch of his cock against her wet walls. As he plunged into her wet cavern and was sucking on her nipple watching her body move with his, he felt his own cock harden. He slowed down then looked at Carrie and plunged deep into her again.

"Oh damn you feel so fucking good!" he moaned.

Carrie wrapped her legs around his back and squeezed her ass cheeks just as he bottomed out inside of her. Squeezing his cock deep within her, Carrie had never felt like this before, and it felt so good.

Jake pumped in and out of Carrie, feeling her wetness against his balls he thought he would cum several times but he held back. He slowed to a stop, seeing bewilderment in Carries eyes.

"Get on your knee's," Jake said

Carrie turned around kneeling in front of Jake, her back to his chest. Before she bent down he slid the black silk gown up and over her head. He slid his arms in front of her cupping her breast, his cock pressing against her ass.

He kissed the back of her neck, her shoulders, and her back. He smelled her skin and her hair. She smelled so good.

His hands caressed her breast, down her stomach to her wet clit. He kissed and touched every inch of her he could. Jake was painfully aware of her mask and his longing to take her face into his hands and kiss her.

As if she could read his thoughts Carrie bent forward as if begging him to enter her. Jake entered her slowly at first but he knew himself and he knew he had to have her. He pumped in and out holding her hips tightly. Carrie moved with him, her ankles wrapped around his.

"Oh damn, this feels so good," he heard her moan

Jake sped up pumping faster, and then slowed down. Positioning himself just right, Jake squeezed the cinnamon warming lube lube on Carrie's ass. As he pumped rhythmically in and out he started fingering her ass slowly.

Carrie instantly responded, "Oh yes, oh yes, damn!"

Carrie had stopped thinking long before, she was only feeling. She heard it first, she soft buzz of the vibrator. She remembered how good it felt, she wondered what he was going to do, as she could just hear it buzz...buzz...buzz.

His steady pumping in and out of her wet pussy then slowed to a stop, as he brought the vibrator to her ass; slowly he inserted the vibrator in her ass and started pumping her again.

Carrie almost screamed this time, "Oh YES, YES!'

Jake had the vibrator all the way in her ass, as he pumped her pussy slowly. He then turned it on high speed.

"Oh my god, please, yes," Carrie responded

Jake couldn't take it he could feel the vibrations against his own swollen cock, he pumped her wet pussy. Holding her hips tightly he pumped. He watched as she drew her hand to her clit and started to rub it. This was amazing she was fingering her clit in front of him. He was doing everything he could to hold back so he could watch her while he fucked her.

She was getting closer and closer and her pussy was squeezing around his cock, milking him toward his climax. He pumped harder and harder; watching this wonderful Sex Fairy of his fuck herself with her fingers, while the vibrator fucked her ass, and he fucked her pussy.

He grabbed her hips and pulled her toward him, his balls slapping her as he pumped; she pushed back toward him and moaned.

"Oh Jake, oh yes...please now!" she panted almost breathless

He quickened his pace and he fucked her faster, feeling the vibrations from the vibrator in her ass, his own climax so near. She reached and grabbed his balls and that sent him over the edge with her.

"Oh damn, yes, oh god!" Jake moaned as his cock emptied hot spurts of thick white cum into her gaping pussy.

Carrie rubbing her clit slid over the edge of ecstasy. While Jake was holding her, fucking her and letting the creamy liquid fill every crevasse of her pussy.

"Oh Yes Jake, yes fuck yes!" she cried out as he tapped the vibrator while fucked her.

Her orgasm rocked her body and sent spasms through her pussy, as she milked his cock of every last drop of cum.

As Jake felt her body slide from tense orgasms to relieved and satisfied, he pulled her to him, again kissing her neck and shoulders. Jake lay quietly next to her after such an intense and passionate encounter.

They had glided to ecstasy together, touching the sun at nearly the same moment. He couldn't just let this amazing woman walk out of his life without a fight, and he was preparing for just that if he had to.

Carrie lay quietly but her mind was racing, she had to get out of there while she still could. Before she wanted to stay forever and melt into Jake's bed over and over, trying new and different things with him each and every night.

Carrie slowly moved and saw her silk gown; she grabbed it and slowly stood up. Jake looked like he had fallen asleep, she was thankful she wouldn't have to explain or walk away when she really didn't want to.

She slipped on her slippers and robe, forgetting her panties all together. She hesitated at the door and looked at Jake one more time turned and left the room.

Jake rose up on his side and watched the door where she had just left, this time she may have left him but he was going to figure out who she was... and she had no idea.

To be continued.