The Sex Fairy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carrie was moaning and her hips met his tongue at every opportunity. His fingers entered her and probed every inch as she moved with him. Jake slowed his movements and pulled away from Carrie and kissed her again. She eagerly kissed him tasting both of their juices from his tongue.

Jake moved on top of Carrie and entered her gently but then thrust deep within her. Carrie moaned and wrapped her legs around his back. Jake pumped her pussy faster and faster, with his cock swelling deep within her cavern.

Carrie's pussy got wetter and wetter, as Jake pumped her. He hit her sweet spot and Carrie moaned louder than she had ever moaned. Jake could feel himself hit it and he pumped even harder against it. He then felt her squirt all over his cock and the juices run down his balls.

The feeling drew his own cum from deep within his balls and it rocketed out of the head of his cock.

"Oh damn baby, yes...oh yes," he moaned as he filled her once again with his hot white cum.

Carrie's pussy was full but she came one more time as Jake filled her. "Oh Jake...yes!" she screamed and met his thrust.

They lay in each others arms exhausted after their second time.

Carrie almost fell asleep with Jake's body so near and his arms wrapped tightly around her.

Instead she slowly got up and slid on her gown and slippers. This time Jake didn't try to argue with her, he went to kiss her and she left once again.

To be continued.

12