The Sex Files Ch. 2

Story Info
Son talks to mom after the gang bang.
1.3k words
4.45
150.3k
41
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 10/02/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rebecca
Rebecca
447 Followers

As I said, I wouldn't have long to find out just how moms and my relationship would change. Around 10 the next morning I heard mom in the shower. I rolled over and smiled because as always I had woken with a stiff cock. The events of the night before were still so fresh and I was tempted to grab the swollen 8" cock pulsating between my legs. I decided to wait and see if maybe mom wanted some.

I heard the water in the shower stop, then I heard movement and then mom was at my door, peeking her head in with a smile on her face. "You awake?" she asked. I sat up and made sure the covers were pulled up. Mom came in wearing a small, purple robe I'd never seen before. Her naked legs and the slight hint of her naked breasts under the robe looked sexy as hell. Mom sat next to me on the bed and I loved her fresh smell.

"I guess we should discuss what happened last night" she started. I was worried that I was going to get the speech about how it was wrong and it was the heat of the moment and it should never happen again. I was wrong though. "you must think me a terrible mother... I sucked off all your friends but not you..." her voice trailed off and she ran her fingers along the blanket, up my legs and toward the now obvious bulge under the blanket. "I loved how you had the biggest cock, and I loved how you were the only one who considered my needs. You eat a mean pussy, son," she said and was now pulling the covers down.

Who was I to argue at this point? I sat back and watched my mom slide my pajama bottoms down and off. Mom leaned in and inhaled my manly, musky crotch scent. My legs opened and my mother was now licking my balls, up the shaft and licking the head. Wow, this felt really good. Eventually moms mouth opened around the head of my cock and she slid down until my entire cock disappeared. She lifted back up and smiled at me, "I could get used to sucking this cock." I told her I could easily get used to her sucking it. "It's okay to cum in my mouth, sweetie," and she went back to giving me a world class blowjob.

From the time mom walked in to the time I blew my first load down her throat, ten minutes had passed. Mom moved up to french-kiss me and gave me a taste of my own warm cum. I drank it up and that seemed to turn her on a great deal. My cock remained hard despite my recent orgasm and mom told me she already knew I had a great tongue, now she wanted to "feel my hard cock in mommy's wet cunt" I got chills hearing her talk like that.

Mom's robe was gone in a moment and I climbed on top of her. I was eager to get into that hot box. She grabbed my cock as it stabbed against her hole and guided me home. She was so wet and so warm in there, plus she was so much tighter than I imagined. I kept my composure and fucked her slow and deep and enjoyed every second of it.

I leaned in and took a swollen nipple in my mouth and began sucking on it. She moaned and told me to suck harder. She reached down and I felt her hand massaging her own clit as I fucked her and sucked those wonderful tits. "You feel so good mom," I said, lifting my mouth off her tit for a second. She told me what a wonderful fuck I was and she planned on doing this as often as I would let her...let her? hell, she could use my dick however she wanted.

"Do you like fucking your own mother's cunt?" she said. Her eyes were closed and I was glad to see she enjoyed a little dirty talk.

"Yes, I love the way your hot cunt feels wrapped around my big cock."

She moaned at my words and I couldn't help fucking her a little faster.

I'm proud to say I fucked my mother harder and harder until she started to cum. She was much more vocal then last night when I ate her pussy to an orgasm. She kept urging me on to fuck her harder and harder and I was now bucking like a bronco. About two minutes after she came she started to have another orgasm, or maybe it was just the after shock of the first one. When I told her I was ready to cum, she grabbed my ass and pulled me all the way into her so hard it nearly crushed my balls. I unleashed my second load of the morning deep inside her pussy which seemed to be milking me dry.

Afterward I remained on top of mom while we kissed deeply, our tongues dancing in each other's mouths. Finally my cock slipped out and I rolled over and we lay there staring at the ceiling for a few minutes. We started talking about the wonderful world we had just discovered. She told me that Eddie's mom had confessed to her that night that we watched them having sex, about how she sucked Eddie's cock once in a while and how her son enjoyed blowing one or two lovers that she had. She asked me if Eddie had sucked my cock and I told her what had happened after she went to bed and it was just Eddie and me downstairs. She got really turned on hearing about me and my friend blowing each other. I was getting turned on thinking about it.

She smiled and bent down and took my sticky dick in her mouth again. I motioned for her to get on top of me and let me lick her clean as well. I really enjoyed the way our juices tasted mixed together. I was able to hold out for a long time since I had just cum twice in such a short period of time. I was able to bring my hot mother to two orgasms with my tongue before she drained my balls down her throat again.

Afterward, mom ran a bath in her bathroom and invited me to join her. The bath wasn't sexual although I loved soaping her tits and my cock was growing as she washed it. She asked me if I thought it would be a good idea to invite Eddie and Janette over for dinner tonight since it was Saturday. "Maybe they would like to have a little sleep over or something" she winked at me. "I think that would be a great idea" and I leaned in and we kissed deeply. We got out of the tub and gently dried each others wet bodies. I sat on her bed and watched and listened as she called Janette and invited her to dinner. She was looking over at me from across the room, smiling, giggling and raising her eyebrows a few times. I couldn't hear her hushed conversation now and it was making me crazy with curiosity.

She hung up and came and sat next to me on the bed. "Seems Eddie and his mom had the same type of morning we have been having. Eddie told Janette all about your wonderful cock and she can't wait to play" Mom was rubbing her now hard nipples as she spoke to me. "Janette and I were wondering something..." she hesitated and I asked her to spit it out. "We want to watch you and Eddie suck each other off... would you do that for your dear old mother?" I smiled.

"I want to see you bury your face in Janette's hairy cunt...will you do that for your dear little boy?"

She held out her hand, "deal" she said. I shook it and we both laughed. We did our own thing for the rest of the day to make sure we would be ready for tonight's fun and games.

Rebecca
Rebecca
447 Followers