The seX-Men Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god, what does that mean?" he asked out loud. "I mean, what the fuck? Stormones?"

But Stormones was preoccupied. She used an updraft to blow her comm unit up to her ear. She wrenched her chin at the comm unit, lighting up its transmission panel.

"Okay, here goes," she said. "Jean! Or Wolv or whoever! This is the place. He's captured us and we're completely out of commission. Please come quickly! I—"

She was cut short as The Fantasy sunk his cock into the back of her neck. Her eyes widened and she gasped. The Fantasy pulled his cock out and her head fell forwards, unconscious. Cum seeped out of the hole that had been bored into her neck. The comm unit clattered to the ground of the cavern.
"Ahhh. Yes. Who's next?" he asked brightly.

Jean landed in the Valley of the Bearded Clam and she and her comrades got out, stepping into the tall grass. She assigned Wolvsexfiend to explore the valley and look for the entrance to the underground chamber. She then turned to the quiet giant Cunnilossus.

"We're going to need you to suit us up in armor. Are you ready to put your skills to the test?" she asked him. One of Cunnilossus' powers was that his cum hardened quickly, and when hard, was bulletproof.

"Sure, Jean. But I'll need some help, you know," he stammered.

"No problem. Oooh, too bad we don't have Stormones here. She's the best cocksucker I know. Well, no problem, I'll be okay too," she said.

"Well, you see, there's the issue, see," Cunnilossus said nervously. "I can't orgasm from a blowjob, not even from Stormones. Ironic, I know, considering my skill at cunnilingus. But yeah, anyway, I've only ever came from sex."

Vogue looked up, hopeful. Jean shook her head.

"Vogue, you know the risks. I've gotta do what a gal's gotta do. My cookie's all yours, soldier."

Cunnilossus' eyes brightened. He unsheathed his member, flung the sock away, and placed his huge hands on Jean's sleek body, right above her hips. He lifted her easily, flipped her in his hands so that she was horizontal with her belly towards the ground and her legs on either side of his body. With his hands on her hips, he pulled her to him and he lined his cock up at the entrance of her cunt.

"You ready, uh, ma'am?" he asked.

"Go ahead," answered Jean, in midair in the hands of the giant.

Cunnilossus moved her slowly towards himself, the head of his cock just nestled in the folds of her vagina. He continued and began to feel the resistance of her tight pussy. Pushing harder, he penetrated and brought her closer so that half of his cock was inside her.

"Uhhh, Cunni, uhhh," she groaned in pain and pleasure.

"How's that?" he asked, moving her off of him and allowing his cock to emerge from her.

"Uhhhhhhhh. That's amazing. Oh!" she gasped as he plunged her backwards, fully enveloping his cock. He kept himself buried all the way inside her as Jean writhed in pleasure. Her eyelids fluttered and she gave little shrieks. Cunnilossus lost control, dropped the subservient attitude, and began pistoning himself in and out of her as fast as he could. His huge biceps rippled as he extended his arms and then pulled them in again, choosing the speed at which Jean's pussy swallowed his cock. Jean's hair obscured her face as she flew through the air.

"Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh Oh GOD!" she screamed as she came around the giant's cock. The walls of her pussy contracted and she gushed onto Cunnilossus' stomach. He could feel his cock become stiffer than before and knew he was about to cum. He slowed his pace and then eased Jean off of him and onto her feet. Wolvsexfiend sauntered over.

"Line up, guys. Remember to wipe your eyes quickly, this stuff hardens quick," said Cunnilossus, ever the gentleman. "Unnnnngh!"

Vogue, Jean, IceStud, and the disgusted Wolvsexfiend stood in a row with their eyes clenched shut. Vogue couldn't stop herself from having her mouth wide open, hoping to catch some of the stuff she loved so much. Cunnilossus spewed his semen all over them, covering them from head to toe. Wolvsexfiend spat white goo and the three of them cleaned their eyes. The sun dried the cum on their bodies and voila! The three of them had perfect body armor.

Vogue licked her lips.

"I love cum!" she exclaimed.

The Fantasy pulled out of the back of Creampyro's neck and his head slumped forwards. Vogue had an eye-level view of The Fantasy's disgusting appendage. Wider than it was long, it looked short and stumpy poking through a hole in the fat man's pants as it struggled to stay in view against the mass of his enormous belly. The Fantasy glared down at his own meager manhood.

"Uh, fluffers?" he called out.

"A glassy-eyed young woman with enormous breasts shuffled in, followed by a gorgeous smaller girl with very small tits and a slim curvaceous physique. The busty woman knelt down in front of The Fantasy and placed his penis between her huge breasts, squeezing them around it. The smaller girl straddled busty girl's tits and faced The Fantasy. As the busty woman pulled down her tits, The Fantasy's chaud poked through and was crammed against smaller girl's muff.

"Oh, that's it, that's perfect," The Fantasy moaned, and shooed the girls away, smacking the smaller one's ass.

"Weird," muttered Cycocks.

"What was that?" asked The Fantasy, stalking towards him. He grabbed Cycocks' head, shoved it forwards, and drove his thick dick through the skin and into the flesh of the back of Cycocks neck, shooting his load.

"Ziss is terrible!" lamented the Nightgroper.

Wolvsexfiend was the first into the dark cave, and was followed by the four others. He emerged into the same cavernous room that his unlucky colleagues had been. He was greeted by a sensual female voice.

"Hey Wolfy, so glad you could make it. I've missed you," purred Stormones, pulling Wolvsexfiend into a corner and sinking to her knees.

"But, aren't you—"

Stormones shushed him and began to suck his cock. Wolvsexfiend let her take over and his head rolled back in satisfaction. Stormones' head began to bob up and down, taking Wolvsexfiend's cock deep into her mouth.

Jean explored another area of the cave and was welcomed by the strong arms and comforting voice of her husband.

"Oh, Cycocks! I was so worried!" she cried. He smiled. He began to pull her in the direction away from the entrance. "Where are we going?"

At still another area in the cave, IceStud and Vogue crept around, hand in hand. They inched along the outer wall and heard squealing up ahead. They stepped into a circle of light just in time to see the final victim, the German teleport, get fucked in the neck by The Fantasy.

"Welcome to my funhouse," said The Fantasy. "By tonight, I will have"

"All of you," said the Nightgroper, rising to his feet, now in The Fantasy's control.

"They're under mind control! It's a trap!" howled IceStud and Vogue together. They turned on their heels and ran to regroup, but with a whoosh, they came face to face with the Nightgroper, The Fantasy standing astride on his back.

"Unngh, Storm-baby, god I love your mouth on my cock. Unnnngh!" groaned Wolvsexfiend. "Yeah baby, that's it, that's it, yeah yeah yeah!" he encouraged as Stormones began to bob faster and faster. "Oh, god, ah, whoa, that's a little too much teeth, baby," he cautioned her. "I mean, a little teeth is okay but that's too much. Oh, stop! Whoa, AHHH!! God NOOOOOOOOOO!" he bellowed as Stormones bit down with all her might, her teeth separating Wolvsexfiend's penis from his body.

Wolvsexfiend looked down at his lover grinning on her knees, though blood ran from the corners of her mouth and she literally had a mouthful of cock. Wolvsexfiend extended one arm out to the side, fist clenched. Three phalli spurted from his knuckles, half erect penises they were. He swung his arm around and down and cock-slapped Stormones right in the face. She flew, sprawling across the rock floor six feet away.

Wolvsexfiend looked in sadness at his bloody groin. A tiny penis already began to grow where his old one had been. He cracked his neck, seethed in pain, and petted his recovering injury with sympathy.

"It's a trap!" IceStud's howl echoed across the cavern.

"Thanks for the heads up," muttered Wolvsexfiend, breaking into a jog in their direction.

The Fantasy took the liberty of squeezing Vogue's breast. As the pair turned to escape in the opposite direction, the Nightgroper teleported to block their way again. The Fantasy ran his finger up Vogue's slit and licked up his finger.

"Salty!" he declared, delighted.

IceStud was stroking his silver soldier and smoldering with anger and frustration.

"I see someone else is getting off on all this as well," commented The Fantasy.

Vogue understood IceStud's intentions and sunk to her knees.

"Y'all wanna watch?" she asked sensuously, thrusting her ass out. "You wanna watch me suck his cock?"

The Fantasy stared. Vogue began to suck IceStud in and out of her mouth, and before long IceStud was ready to blow. Vogue sprang up and threw her legs towards the Nightgroper, her feet striking him squarely between the legs. He folded and slumped backwards, The Fantasy collapsing onto the ground. IceStud's powerful freezing cum launched out of the head of his love muscle on a crash course with The Fantasy until the white glob stopped in mid air.

Creampyro stepped out of the shadows, his hand out in front of him. His eyes narrowed, his fingertips glowed with fire, and the glob of cum began to glow as well. It grew hotter and hotter and brighter and brighter, and droplets of cum shot out of the huge glob, burning what they struck. Those around covered their eyes from the intense heat and light.

"Hey ice fucker, if you can't handle the heat, get the fuck out of my house!" sneered Creampyro. He thrust his hand in IceStud's direction and the burning goo flew at IceStud's face, for the most searing money-shot imaginable. Suddenly, another huge wad of semen shot from behind IceStud, covering his back completely and meeting the flaming spunk. Jism met jism and hardened into white granite, falling, crashing to the floor.

IceStud looked behind him in surprise. Cunnilossus was just lowering the inert body of Stormones to the floor. Cunnilossus' cock was slick with her vaginal fluids.

"I got your back," Cunnilossus boomed.

Creampyro yelled in frustration and turned, running into the darkness. The Fantasy and the Nightgroper were just getting to their feet.

"You're dead!" they yelled in unison. They were suddenly crushed under the weight of Wolvsexfiend's diving body. Wolvsexfiend stood up on the Nightgroper's back. The Nightgroper let out a pained whistle and vanished with a puff. Wolvsexfiend reached down and pulled The Fantasy to his feet, holding his arms behind his back.

"Cunnilossus! Bring that bitch over here!" he shouted.

"One step ahead of you," Cunnilossus roared, dragging Stormones across the floor by her hair.

"Hey, come on, she was hypnotized, don't hut her like that," IceStud protested. Cunnilossus put Stormones' jaw around The Fantasy's fat cock.

"No, hey guys, I know girls, you'd love them! Please don't do this," pleaded The Fantasy.

"Got a fantasy about this, buddy?" mocked Wolvsexfiend. "Slam those jaws closed, 'lossus!"

"GOD NO!"

"Cycocks, thank god you're alright," cooed Jean into her husband's chest. He led her to a ledge at the edge of the cavern and hoisted her up onto it. Without a word, he began to fuck her, initially not so deep, but deeper and deeper as Jean got wetter and wetter, and all at a steady even tempo. Jean let out little "mmm"s on every stroke, confused but happy, and Cycocks looked straight past her, never meeting her eyes, robotic. He eased up as the heavy steps of two men approaching were heard from behind him. He stepped back and touched the side of the yellow metal band that covered his eyes. A laser ray shot out, leaving Jean's revealing outfit in tatters and Jean stunned.

Creampyro and Nightgroper stepped up from behind Cycocks and hauled Jean off the ledge. Nightgroper methodically bent her over and Creampyro placed her hands on the ledge in front of her. Nightgroper stuck his penis into her vagina and his tail slithered up onto her back, tracing a line down. Jean Sluttay's eyes bulged and she gave a gasp as the tail plowed into her asshole. Nightgroper fucked both her holes simultaneously until he pulled out and covered her back and hair with cum. Cycocks watched, wordless.

Creampyro stepped right into position and continued where Nightgroper left off. Creampyro began fucking Jean relentlessly, his balls slapping audibly against Jean's stomach on every pump. Creampyro pulled Jean's hair back so that her head jerked backwards and fucked her even harder, even faster. Jean began to become conscious of what was going on as the stunning wore off. She tried to turn around, tried to figure out what was happening, but squirming only stimulated Creampyro more. He groaned and began to climax. Then Jean began to realize what was happening. She began to thrash as Creampyro held his member inside her quivering pussy, pumping his seed inside her. Jean began to glow yellow, then red, then blue, and then white with heat. She struggled desperately, her legs kicking out and her hands clawing and struggling to stand up, but Creampyro held her bent over. Her head swiveled and her eyes met with those of her husband. She shook her head slowly with a sad smile and then burst into flames. Creampyro pulled out of her and her body vaporized with a blinding flash of light. Grey ash lay where the woman's beautiful body once stood.

Cunnilossus clamped Stormones' jaws shut on The Fantasy's penis, severing it. The Fantasy began to shake, softly at first, and then as he hit the ground falling backwards, began to convulse and shudder violently. He reached into his jacket and pulled out a control panel.

"Burn in hell, fuckers," he said, choking, and he pressed a button on the panel and died.

A loud rumbling echoed around the cavern. The buxom assistant and tiny assistant ran towards the group of seX-Men from down the hall.

"The dam is breaking! All the cum The Fantasy stored up is going to flood this place!" the chesty fluffer shouted, running for the exit.

Stormones got to her feet as the spell wore off. She held her head and looked around. She saw Wolvsexfiend.

"I am SO sorry," she sobbed, bursting into tears.

"Whatever, what's done is done, let's make sure no more damage comes to us. Let's get the hell out of here!" Wolvsexfiend said, leading the group quickly towards the exit.

Cycocks came to his senses as a truckload of reality collided with him. He ran to the ashes of his fallen wife, running his hands through them as silent tears slid down his face. He shot back to his feet. A gutteral cry erupted from his lungs and his eyes met Creampyro's. Cycocks' hands shook with rage and they lunged for Creampyro's throat. Creampyro, a horrified look streaked across his face, turned and ran deeper into the cavern. Cycocks collapsed into a childlike, broken heap, quaking with tears. The dam of cum broke through the tough thick metal back wall, flooding the room and threatening to drown Cycocks. The Nightgroper, grief and guilt apparent, grabbed Cycocks and teleported the both of them to safety.

The airship lifted off in silence. The only sound that could be heard was the quiet sobs of the distraught passengers. The Valley of the Bearded Clam turned from green to white as cum flooded the valley.

All over the country, the unfortunate girls of St. Catherine's Girl's College for Proper Virgins of Christ were emerging from The Fantasy's spell.

The girl from San Francisco recovered from the spell while she was under the table in a petroleum company board meeting. She was giving head to all the men and the women under the table and each of them, in trying to dissociate themselves with the action down there, pretended with difficulty that it wasn't happening. The girl was moving around the perimeter of the table sucking each cock deep into her mouth and tonguing the balls, while to women she sucked their clits into her mouth and finger-fucked their pussies. She came to while sucking one cock and jacking two others. She just happened to emerge from the spell as five cocks unloaded cum all over her. She crawled out from under the table, cum dripping down her chin, splotched on her right cheek, left eye, and forehead, and matted thickly in her hair. She smoothed down her dress, to the wide-eyed looks from the executives, and marched purposefully out of the room, humiliated.

The girl from Atlanta had joined a troupe of free sex agents, who travel the country having sex with whosoever desires, but charging those wishing to watch. The troupe also acts out famous plays, combining acting with sex as they invite members of the audience to come up and fuck them as they perform the play. The girl from Atlanta came to her senses as she was reciting Lady Macbeth's lines, "Will these hands ne'er be clean?" while getting fucked from behind by a middle-aged man. As she emerged from the spell, she, blinded by the bright lights of the stage, and though disgusted, horrified, and mortified at what was happening two and a half feet behind her head, she could not stop it as she was being done from behind. So she, whimpering, had to wait patiently for three minutes until the man finished. She then bowed to the confused but applauding crowd and excused herself from the troupe, humiliated.

The girl from New Jersey had begun a cross-country trip sleeping with all her relatives, close and distant, that she could get her slutty hands on. She awoke from the spell as she orgasmed of the cock of her sleazy great-grandfather. As she became conscious, she looked down, horrified, into the wrinkled old face she had seen at family get-togethers, but could not stop her body's orgasmic effects, and continued to moan, shudder and scream with intense pleasure, all the while dizzy with the implications of her unspeakable act. When her orgasm subsided, she gently but quickly eased off of the ancient penis, kissed her great-grandfather gingerly on the cheek, put her clothes on, and returned home, humiliated.

The girl from Chicago recovered from the spell when she was in a sex orgy club. She was eating out a girl who was licking the balls of a cock that was fucking a girl that was sucking the cock of a man who alternated fucking a pussy and a mouth. The girl from Chicago was being fucked by a man and also simultaneously having her pussy eaten out by a girl who was under her. When the girl from Chicago emerged from the spell, she stopped eating the pussy that was in front of her, of course, but just paused, confused, listening to the moans, groans, and elated screams of the club, smelling the compelling wafts of sex, pussy, and cum, and feeling the incredible sensations of the cock jack hammering into her vagina, filling her completely and soaking her in her own juices, and feeling the exquisite tongue of the girl performing cunnilingus on her, sucking her clit and running her soft wet tongue over the slit and folds of her vagina, even as it was being fucked at the same time. The girl from Chicago let it all wash over her: what she had done, what she had become, how everything made her feel. Then, suddenly and with increased enthusiasm, she buried her face into the quim in front of her, licking and sucking and moaning.

"Fuck it," she thought.

To be continued...

12