The Sex Rehab Diaries: Kylie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dancing_Doll
Dancing_Doll
1,013 Followers

Time seemed to stand still, as the next series of events unfolded. The groomsmen began to get dressed, all of them suddenly quiet with embarrassment and muttering excuses about how we had all been so high, and none of us realized what we were doing, and begging him to please not tell Justin.

I was on my feet, suddenly trying to hide my nudity from Dave as though I hadn't been the same slutty whore that had been unabashedly fucking eight men before he'd just walked in. In a panic I tried to find my clothes (which I couldn't, because they were strewn around the outside deck). I gathered the scraps of my bikini, and someone offered me one of their t-shirts, which I put on. My face was still covered with cum, and my hair was wet and sticky. I was an unbelievable mess, and there was literally nothing I could say to somehow excuse any of my behaviour. Dave tried to collect his thoughts, while simultaneously swearing at each of the guys whenever they tried to offer some kind of pathetic reasoning for how this could have happened.

In the end, Dave walked me down to the lower level of the boathouse where there was an outdoor shower head and he turned his back, while I shamefully tried to scrub the cum and sweat from my face, body and hair.

"I'm so sorry," I kept apologizing as though Dave could accept some of my remorse on Justin's behalf.

"Do you realize that I could have been Justin walking into that boat house just now. You're damn lucky that he's still sleeping! What the fuck would you have done, Kylie?"

"I... I don't know," I admitted, feeling the shame flood through me. I had no idea how many hours had passed, but judging by the heat of the mid-day sun, it felt close to noon. As always, while on ecstasy, time seemed to fly by so much quicker than it actually felt. He handed me a spare towel and I dried off, tying my wet hair into a ponytail. I quickly got dressed in my bikini, skirt and top that I had worn when I'd arrived, and then came out of the shower enclosure to face Dave.

"Please don't tell him. I swear to you, I've never done this kind of thing before. I mean I think maybe I have a problem. I mean maybe I'm a sex addict!"

"A sex addict?" he said a bitter smirk. "Don't you think that sounds kind of lame?"

"Please Dave, I'll do anything to make this right again. Just give me another chance. Please don't tell Justin. I love him. I want to marry him. And you know he loves me too."

Dave looked at me with a healthy measure of skepticism and disgust.

"I'll keep quiet about this because I know how much it would devastate Justin to know that his fiancé fucked every single one of his groomsmen, as well as two of his other friends this close to his wedding day. I'll let you walk out of here right now and drive home before Justin wakes up, and I'll never tell him that you were even here. Your secret will go into the vault and it will never be spoken of again. But all of this hinges on one condition, Kylie."

"What is it? Anything!" I cried, feeling the blessed beginnings of relief.

"You need to get some kind of counseling. If you're a sex addict, Kylie, then consider this the moment of your intervention."

Back in the classroom at The Belleview Retreat for Sexual Health, I stopped reading. My hands were shaking and my panties were soaked. I could feel the moisture on the inside of my bare thighs. Oh god, why did I have to wear a skirt today, I thought to myself. I desperately hoped that nobody had noticed. It was the hottest thing I'd ever written, let alone read out loud. All the memories had come back, the sights and sounds and smells of the debauched fuck fest at the cottage. I slowly glanced up at the faces watching me with trepidation. Jaws had dropped, eyes were wide and fixated on me, and there was absolute silence.

Finally Dr Clark cleared her throat. "Well, Kylie... that was... vivid. Ehrrm, I mean, thank you for sharing your story with us in such... detail."

"Was it too much detail?" I asked, feeling myself blush.

" NO! " came the resounding answer from all of the flushed faced surrounding me.

"I mean that was just... fucking great!" the guy to my left said with a big grin on his face. "I mean, just that you... uh... you know, recognized that you had a problem after that whole... experience. And hey, you're in treatment now, so that's what counts, right?"

He glanced sideways at Dr Clark, obviously hoping he'd said the right thing.

"Yes, Shane... that is the most important thing," she echoed. "Thanks again Kylie, you can sit down."

Dr Clark got up, even though the sexual tension in the classroom was obvious, as I made my way to my seat and sat down on the plastic chair. I could feel the moisture in my panties starting to spread.

"Well," Dr Clark said, trying to regain her composure. "That's it for today's session. Thanks again to Kylie for sharing... so much of herself. If you can all... reflect on her experiences this evening, we can end things for the day. Tomorrow, we'll have...uhm..." She consulted her clipboard quickly. "Brooklyn will be sharing her story with us, of how she came to be with us here at The Belleview Retreat for Sexual Health."

Dr Clark smiled. "Until then, please don't forget. Sexual addiction is an affliction. And there is a cure. And I promise that you will find it here, so I congratulate you all for finally taking the step towards the path to recovery."

And just like that... our first therapy session was adjourned.

*** The End ***

--------------------------------------

Author's Note: The Sex Rehab Diaries is an ongoing series, featuring the intimate confessions of the patients of Dr Clark's group therapy class for sexual addictions at The Belleview Retreat for Sexual Health. Brooklyn's story is next...

Dancing_Doll
Dancing_Doll
1,013 Followers