The Sex Rehab Diaries: Rachel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dancing_Doll
Dancing_Doll
1,015 Followers

Finally I could hear movement close to my cage and the sound of metal latches clicking together and I drew in my breath sharply as I suddenly felt the cage suddenly start to move. I yelped and grabbed hold of the bars on either side of me as a surge of adrenaline rushed through my veins. I saw the ground pulling away from me through the floor of the cage and I realized it was being hoisted into the air by some kind of mechanical pulley. My breathing became rapid as my uncertainty began to grow. I steadied my knees on the wooden rests on the bottom of the cage. Because of my small stature and their placement, they were set far enough apart to force my thighs to spread in order to stay on them. Finally, the cage reached a height of just over six feet off the floor, and without warning the covering of the cage was pulled away. I blinked several times, trying to adjust to the sudden assault of visual stimuli surrounding me.

The room was alive with a blur of faces all staring up at me. I couldn't count how many of them there were, with all the men dressed in crisp tuxedos and the women in identical provocative black silk dresses. The dresses were backless, with the fabric loosely attached to round silver cable-necklaces that narrowed and slithered down between their breasts, leaving them completely bare, before widening again to drape around their hips in short liquid black skirts.

They stared up at me with a combination of amusement and desire, and I froze, naked and vulnerable, imprisoned in this gold birdcage suspended from the ceiling. Flutes of champagne were nonchalantly being passed out among the guests and the heavy bass of the music continued to flood the darkened room that was centrally lit with soft spotlights that at that moment seemed focused entirely on me. The cage swung just slightly back and forth with the after effects of the momentum of its rise off the floor. It seemed to tease the party-goers, like a dangling plum being waved back and forth just over their greedy tongues.

As nerves began to prickle the back of my neck, I suddenly saw a face appear below me, between my legs.

Conrad smiled wickedly up at me, and I gasped audibly.

"Oh my god," I cried with panic.

"Shut that pretty mouth," he snapped, grabbing both sides of the cage to steady it as it swung just above his face. He moved in closer, as though to inspect my pussy as it hovered just above the bars of the cage floor. "Show me."

I felt my skin flush under the watchful and expectant eyes of the spectators surrounding us, and his obscene demands. My hands slid down to the smooth lips of my cunt and I spread the labia apart, giving him a view of my juicy pink folds and my stiff little clit that began to throb under his intense gaze. My breathing quickened. It was a heady combination of feeling vulnerable and yet still having an overwhelming desire to be the object of his sexual desires and demands. One of his hands left the edge of the cage and moved closer to the heat of my sex. Reaching into the cage with two fingers I felt the first touch of his fingers as he began to leisurely run them along the length of my exposed slit.

Having obediently refrained from pleasuring myself for a week, my eyelids fluttered, half-lidded with lust and need that felt like it was balled up tight within my belly. Instinctively I pushed myself down against his probing fingers, and with a teasing grin, he began to move his fingers away just enough to keep me frustrated and wanting more. I gripped the sides of the cage and spread my thighs further apart, lewdly trying to find a way to press my cunt towards him. He seemed to delight in my torment, watching me wriggle in that cage, desperate for some kind of sexual release.

Finally I could feel the cold bars of metal against either side of my mound, and the flesh of my labia pushing through the space in between. He seemed pleased by my eagerness, having coaxed me like a baited animal.

"Good girl," he said approvingly.

Then, in one quick movement he gripped both sides of the cage and moved until I felt the long thickness of his tongue engulf my little pussy in one quick movement. I felt my entire body shudder, as I exhaled a long tortured moan. Eagerly I began to grind my cunt against his mouth, his invasive tongue wasting no time pushing into the core of my wetness. He began to deliberately tongue-fuck me with a length and thickness and seemed to know no bounds. I could feel my juices dripping freely and covering his lips and face as he relentlessly thrust into me. My eyes closed and I tilted my head back, reveling in each sensation. I moved against him as well as I could despite the bars between us that dug into my flesh because of my enthusiasm to achieve the release I desired.

Somewhere beyond the rush of pleasure of the moment I could see Tamara standing nearby, watching the scene unfold with an unusual kind of focus. There was obviously a perverse pleasure she enjoyed as she watched her husband devour my dripping pussy between the bars of that cage.

"Are you enjoying that, little slut?" she mused, taking a sip of champagne.

"Yes," I gasped, boldly continuing to grind against his lips, eager for his tongue even as she watched us.

She smiled, her red lips curling with a slow kind of satisfaction. "This is just a taste of what's to come, so to speak. But let it be known, you will not fare well if you indulge in selfish orgasms. You are not to come until I allow it. Bare that in mind as our guests play with you."

"B..but... what if I can't help it?" I stammered.

"It's all a learning experience Rachel," she assured me. "It's about restraint. We're all in gilded cages, aren't we? We're all told forced to subdue our passions and desires in life by one thing or another. Wouldn't you say?"

"Yes," I said meekly, thinking of my father's rules and how I had always been held captive by his expectations.

"Isn't that why you sought us out in the first place, Rachel?"

Somehow I couldn't find the right words.

"Imprisonment of lust is very much like this cage that holds you now," she continued smoothly. "Think of it as the training of your willpower. And remember that a good student will always get her reward... when the timing is right."

Suddenly I felt the cool air against my pussy as Conrad stepped away from the cage and I was left alone in the centre of the room, suspended from the ceiling by cables, at the mercy of whatever perverse lessons they intended me to learn.

As the music began to pulse through the room, louder and more urgently, I saw guests begin to come closer to the cage, not with curiosity, but with assured purpose. My hands gripped the side bars, white-knuckled as frissons of excitement rippled through me. They circled me like sharks in an open ocean and the cage swung gently from side to side for a few moments as each contemplated making the first move.

Finally I felt the cage seized by strong hands as a tall powerful looking man appeared beneath me, pulling the bars towards his face. The motion caused my thighs to splay out again and my pussy to push against the bottom row of bars, enough for his tongue to quickly find my wet folds in an urgent and aggressive way. I felt my entire body come alive with desire to be touched, licked, sucked and teased by the faces and hands of the surrounding guests that had come closer to watch. They were licking their lips as they awaited their turn.

As the cage was moved lower on the pulley system of cables, I became accessible to more eager guests. Beautiful women, their naked breasts swinging and jiggling freely in those silk dresses came closer to reach into the cage with small hands. I could hear their soft sighs as they touched my nipples, flicking them with long fingernails and rubbing the hard little nubs. They were insatiable with their desire to explore my body, reaching in as far as they could and then drawing my fingers into their mouths, sucking on them like carnivorous Sapphic beings. I felt hot little mouths on my toes being pulled through the sides of the bars, as men and women took turns under the cage licking my pussy and devouring the endless flow of juices that rushed from my over-excited cunt. I felt pulled in so many directions with the cage being the only thing to secure me in one place, the over stimulation causing me to lapse into a kind of drunken hedonistic haze of pleasure. I was no longer concerned with who was doing what but just that I was being touched and teased and sucked and penetrated with tongues and fingers.

Slender dildos were passed around next, and they too found their way into the cage. They easily slipped into my slick pussy and then were passed to someone else to push through the front bars of the cage into my small eager mouth that opened immediately, welcoming the taste of my warm sweet juices.. One beautiful girl with a cascading mane of long blonde hair took a toy that had been dipped into my snatch and used it to slide over her exposed nipples. They were stiff and swollen, and when she pressed herself against the cool metal of the bars, my lips were drawn towards them like a bee to a budding flower. I licked my own nectar off her nipples and heard her pleasured sighs as I sucked them into my mouth, her soft flesh pressing into the bars eagerly.

I don't know how long I spent in that suspended cage being pleasured and tasted and probed by the hedonistic guests, but eventually it was Conrad that halted the free for all, signaling for the cage to be lowered. Slowly the cables were relaxed more and more until the object of my confinement was finally resting on the ground. He unlatched the door and clicked the leash back onto my diamond collar. I already felt drugged by the sensuality of the night and I looked up at him with heavy-lidded blue eyes as he pulled me forward. My pussy felt swollen and ripe with arousal and the frustration of not submitting to an orgasm had left my juices running down my inner thighs. I would have otherwise been embarrassed but in that moment, there was a kind of perverse pleasure I took in crawling on that leash behind this powerful brute of a man. I swayed my ass seductively, knowing all those eyes were on me, watching the cream of my juices glazing my thighs and dripping down my legs.

He led me across the floor to a long chaise lounge where Tamara was elegantly sprawled. Her red lips curled up in amusement to see me so at ease with my submissive gait.

"You're being such a good little slut," she purred. "I could swear this has not been your first time."

"I've thought of it often," I admitted shyly, feeling myself flush under the confidence of her gaze.

"You've dreamed of being led around on a leash like this and being served up as a sexual plaything?"

"Yes," I admitted.

"Have you spent many nights over the past several weeks imagining this moment when you would be ours to use and defile as we pleased?"

I nodded. My eyes were on her long slim legs so elegantly crossed just inches from my face. She wore black stiletto boots with silver metal heels and she smiled and pushed one of her feet forward to that it nudged in between my legs, and then pointed up just enough to press the toe of her boot into my swollen pussy. The leather was hard and smooth and created just enough pressure against my clit to make me want to cum right there. She knew exactly what she was doing. Her pale blue eyes watched every imperceptible body reaction as she teased me to the brink of orgasm and then brought me down again with a series of excruciating crescendos of sexual control.

"You're trying very hard to follow the rules," she acknowledged. "It's impressive. And believe me, I will let you come. But your mistress comes first tonight, and I have incredible restraint. So when you make me come, I'll let you enjoy the same pleasures. But it's going to be a challenge for you. Because my husband is going to be mercilessly fucking that slutty little pussy of yours the entire time."

I stared up at her wordlessly. Tamara's skin seemed to glow from within and while she was undoubtedly not a young woman, she almost gave the impression of being preternaturally flawless, as though she bathed in virgin's blood every night. I could feel my heart hammering inside as she pulled the slippery black silk skirt up her slender thighs. For a moment I was awe to finally glimpse her snatch. She was perfectly smooth except for a very thin landing strip of jet-black hair. Her body was feline and graceful from head to toe, with small dark ruby nipples on sculpted tanned breasts, and unsurprisingly her pussy was just as immaculate. Her mysterious beauty was compelling and I was eager to taste her and she knew it. Leisurely she spread her legs wide and slid further down on the chaise so that her ass was on the edge of it. She wasn't offering herself to me; she was issuing a demand.

I crawled towards her and put my small hands on her warm skin, sliding them up her thighs until they reached the pink lips of her pussy. I spread the orchid lips apart, seeing the shine of her inner folds before leaning into her. I inhaled the delicious musk of her scent before running my tongue along the length of her slit. With each long deliberate flick of my tongue, I pushed further into her warm slippery folds. She tasted sweet and I drank her juices eagerly, licking her pussy with an enthusiasm that usually had girls squirming against my mouth. Rubbing her clit between my lips, I looked up into her face, and she smiled and raised an eyebrow as if to mock my attempts at arousing her.

Undeterred, my tongue continued to undulate against her clit rhythmically, alternately sucking it, while my fingers pushed the outer folds of her pussy apart to give me better access. It was then that I began to feel Conrad's hands roving over my ass, grabbing both cheeks in two handfuls and squeezing them as though appraising my diminutive size with obvious enjoyment. He was so much larger in stature than I was and I had no idea how big he might be. I didn't dare to look behind me as I heard a belt buckle being undone and the swish of fabric as his pants dropped to the floor. My pussy began to drip with anticipation as I renewed my efforts on Tamara's cunt, licking and sucking and trying to focus on getting a reaction from her.

My mind was a blur of thoughts as each sensation sought to steal my attention.

Why won't she come? I wondered, as frustration began to give way to panic.

I could feel his large slippery head of his cock running up my little slit, as though teasing me by giving me more time. I buried my face in his wife's pussy, sliding the entire length of my tongue up her hot wet cunt at the same time as I felt his large shaft push roughly inside me. His cock impaled me, stretching me to a point that might have hurt if I hadn't already been so slick with juices. I could have climaxed right then and there, having been so perfectly filled by his size.

I paused for a moment, releasing a long pent-up moan as I panted on my hands and knees, feeling like a true slut as the entire room witnessed the delicious violation I had been waiting for. He grabbed my slender hips and almost drew his cock out completely before slamming it back into me, almost knocking me flat on the floor. He thrust into me without mercy, fucking me like a rag doll while I clawed at his wife's thighs to try to steady the momentum of each vicious thrust. His cock was huge; it felt like it was splitting me apart and I perversely loved every minute of it. With my pussy stretched tight around his shaft, I knew he would feel every spasm when I came. There would be no fooling them. It was only when I looked into Tamara's icy blue eyes as she watched me get fucked and used by her husband that I managed to calm my raging libido. It was just enough to resist letting myself get pushed over that brink of pleasure I had been forbidden to.

"You love getting fucked like that, don't you?" she said, obviously taking some kind of pleasure in watching her husband fucking me as roughly as he was. His hands held my hips steady, not letting me get away, making my pussy a slave to the demands of his cock. I could hear his heavy breathing and muffled groans of pleasure as he pounded away at me.

"Is she very tight, Conrad?" she mused, almost as an after thought.

"She might be the tightest little slut I've ever fucked," he moaned. "Her cunt feels like a vise."

"Mmm....good," Tamara said, obviously pleased by his assessment. "Now stick a finger into her asshole and fill her up completely."

"Uhhh..." I moaned. "Wait, not yet. I'm going to come, I can't help it! I can't stop..."

"If you want to come, then you'd better get to work, my little whore," she reminded me.

She grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled my face into my cunt, thrusting herself upward to grind into my mouth as though she was using my tongue to her own specifications. My tongue thrust into her as I desperately fucked her with it, feeling the beginnings of my reward as I felt her pussy begin to lubricate with juices and soak my lips.

"That's it, lick my cunt... do you really think you can make me cum, you little slut? You'd better try harder," she hissed, pushing my face into her pussy urgently.

I could feel a wet finger twisting against the tiny knot of my asshole as Conrad paused, balls deep inside my pussy. Oh god, I thought, there is no way he's going to be able to...

"He can't... I'm too tight," I cried, still muffled by Tamara's pussy.

"Yes, he can," she assured me. "I want to see that finger working in and out of that little ass while he fucks you."

Her fixation on his efforts to push inside me had obviously spurred something in her and when she relaxed her hand on my hair to watch his attempts to violate my hole, I took the opportunity to use all my strength to pull her further off the edge of the chaise, pushing her legs up high in the air and obviously catching her off guard. She gasped out loud, before I heard her gasp turn into a pleasured sigh as my mouth found the perfect pink star of her asshole. I licked it enthusiastically, running my tongue around her hole before pushing against her. My tongue was small but very long, and her asshole opened up around the forced intrusion as it slithered inside her.

"Oh yessss," Tamara purred, immediately drunk with pleasure. "You dirty little ass-licking slut."

My heart began to pound as I realized I had found a true pleasure source. I licked her ass and tongue fucked her rhythmically. I had now reached a new level of desperation to be allowed to climax. The fire in my pussy seemed to flare into my depths of my belly, pulsing there urgently. I needed the release and my toes curled, trying to prevent the inevitable as Conrad's cock continued to pound away at me, his finger now buried in my ass and thrusting in and out at will.

My hand reached up to Tamara's pussy and I began to rub her clit vigorously with two fingers while simultaneously hooking my thumb into her pussy as far as it would go. I pushed it up against her g-spot, massaging it and vigorously stimulating her as I licked her ass. I could feel her squirming and noticed her labored breathing as she urged Conrad to fuck my slutty little pussy harder. We were all driving forward to a single dynamic climax. I was on the edge, oh so close, my body tensed with delayed torture. Come , I thought desperately, please come for me.

Finally with a long winded sob that sounded like a mixture of a sigh and moan, I felt Tamara's asshole contract around my tongue as her pussy almost clamped down around my thumb, contracting rhythmically and unleashing a flood of warm juices as she squirted over my face in several short streams of warm liquid. I lapped it up like a starved slut, the satisfaction of having brought her to such an intense orgasm immediately setting me off into my own climax. It screamed through my body as my pussy clenched her husband's cock, milking the cum right out of him. He thrust one more time deeply inside me and flooded my insides with his thick hot seed. My body continued to convulse with the aftereffects of the best orgasm of my life and his strong hands held me tight and impaled on his cock, enjoying every delicious spasm.

Dancing_Doll
Dancing_Doll
1,015 Followers