The Sex Rehab Diaries: Stacey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dancing_Doll
Dancing_Doll
1,018 Followers

Before he could say anything or protest, I moved quickly, sliding into his lap, firmly straddling him, and feeling my short black skirt riding up my thighs.

"I don't want you to say anything just yet," I whispered hotly, as I raked my hands over his chest. "I want to tell you all about my night." I leaned into him, pressing my lips against his neck, and leaving soft biting kisses in my wake. "All about my long... dark... ever so dirty... night."

I could feel his body stiffen and he drew in his breath sharply. "What the fuck," I heard him murmur with sudden shock and confusion. I knew he could smell it on me then. That unmistakable scent of sex and the aftermath of sweat and semen. In the darkness of the night I could smell it too, in my hair, and on my skin, still wet on my cheek and beginning to puddle in my soaking wet red thong as my legs splayed out to grip his thighs in the front seat of the SUV.

"I was a very bad girl tonight," I teased him, as I let my hands trail down his muscular chest and linger on the buckle of his jeans. Finally my hands moved down further and I could feel the unmistakable bulge in his pants, letting me know he was just as aroused as I was. "In fact... I wasn't just a bad girl... I was positively filthy."

I watched the quick rise and fall of his chest as he began to process the implications of what I had just said. On so many occasions before I would have teased him this way verbally after coming home from a night out. But the reality of the situation was not just implied this time. It was real. He reached up to twine his fingers into the damp tangle of my long blonde hair, lingering over the hardening sticky patches, his eyes wide with disbelief.

"You did it..." he finally managed to say, with a mixture of shock and disbelief. "You actually fucked someone."

"Uh uh," I said moving my hand rhythmically over his hard on, stroking him through his jeans. "I'm the one telling this story. No interruptions."

I leaned away from him until I felt the steering wheel touch my back. The short black skirt immediately slid upward, exposing the red mesh panties that he had inspected before I'd gone out that night.

"See I'm still wearing them," I teased. "But I had to, otherwise all that cum would be running down my legs right now." I moved just enough to let the light of the street lamps in the parking lot filter through the window enough for him to see the shiny glistening patch of wetness quickly soaking through the crotch of my panties.

"Fuck, that's a lot of cum," he said, clearly overwhelmed by the moment.

"Mmm... that's because I got fucked... a lot ." Still leaning back, I slid a finger around the edge of the fabric, feeling the creamy wetness of my warm slippery smooth pussy. I slid a finger inside my cunt, stirring the cum, and feeling the walls of my pussy clench around my finger with excitement and sustained arousal.

"Kendra and I were hanging out with some guys, of course. And there was this one guy... I could tell how much he wanted to fuck me. And I started thinking about being a bad little girl for you tonight... and not just pretending this time. I couldn't stop thinking about how hot that would be, about how intense your reaction would be knowing that I was in a public bar, letting myself give into our most debased fantasies."

"Uh huh..." his eyes were still wide as he tried to absorb my words.

I slid my finger out of my soaking panties and showed him how wet with cum they were before smiling at him, and moving them up to smear over my lips before sliding them into my mouth, one after another. I started to grind my wet crotch against his straining hard-on, as our eyes locked while he watched me lick my fingers clean. So caught in the disbelief of the moment, he was unable to utter a single word.

"So I invited the guy to follow me into the private bathroom in the VIP section. And as soon as I locked the door, I knew I was going to be a nasty filthy girl for him. I dropped to my knees and unbuckled his pants first."

While I spoke, my hands worked quickly on Matt's jeans, unzipping him just as I described unzipping Aaron's, and then forcing Matt to lift his hips so that I could tug them down. He cooperated with me, obviously eager to release his own straining cock as he listened breathlessly to my filthy tale.

"Once they were around his ankles, I made him turn around and bend over, so that he was bracing his hands against the sink."

"Oh my god," Matt muttered, knowing my mind and where I was going with the story before the words even left my mouth. I took hold of his throbbing cock, already slick with pre-cum and began to stroke it between us, alternating by pressing it against my red mesh panties and sliding it up and down my slit. I let the cum push through the sheer fabric and cover his cock, lubricating it for my nimble hands as I stroked his shaft while I continued telling the story.

"And then, I spread the cheeks of his ass and leaned forward and shoved my tongue inside him. Not soft or yielding, but right inside his hole, nice and deep. He wasn't expecting it, but he was so turned on by it that he immediately grabbed the back of my head and pulled my face into him. Can you imagine that? My tongue sliding into his ass while I was on my hands and knees in that bathroom..."

Before Matt could say anything, my hand slid up to curl around the back of his neck, holding his face steady while I moved in to press my lips against his. I could feel the initial restraint of his protest, obviously knowing where my mouth had been earlier that night. My hands slid up into his dark hair, holding him firmly, and insistently parting his lips with my kiss, and sliding my warm dirty little tongue into his mouth. I began to kiss him long and deep, my filthy mouth locked with his so that he couldn't escape me. My free hand was still at work stroking his cock. It was rock hard and pulsing in my grip. He was clearly conflicted by the shock of the story and the obvious turn on of hearing how I had gleefully given into our most debased fantasies. I could feel the adrenaline coursing through both of us and it created an electric connection between us that far surpassed all of our pretend role-plays. This was the real thing. And it was overwhelming.

No longer reluctant, he began to kiss me back, his hands moving to grab hold of my ass and pull me against his groin. My breasts pressed against his chest and I could feel his heart thudding against mine, as his cock rubbed urgently against the soaked mesh of my panties. I could feel the cum pushing through the fabric, making his shaft slippery between us as he rubbed his hard-on against me. Our kiss intensified, both of us gasping for air in between.

"You like kissing my dirty little mouth, don't you?" I murmured against his lips.

I reached one hand back to slide down the back of my panties, pushing two fingers into my ass and feeling the warmth of cum around them, vigorously finger-fucking my hole as we made out. Then I slid them out and brought them up to my mouth and his. I pushed them in between our lips, momentarily shocking him and making him want to pull back from me, but my other hand moved up to block him from twisting away. I firmly cupped the side of his face and fed my cum covered fingers into his mouth. His tongue slid reluctantly over them as his cock jerked against my belly, still hard with arousal despite every shocking word I uttered.

Then I slid my fingers into my own mouth, sucking them clean before I pressed my lips against his again, kissing him deeply and sharing the cum between us.

"I want you to suck my dirty little tongue," I murmured urgently against his mouth before sliding it between his lips.

I felt them obediently close around my tongue, sucking it, despite the debased knowledge that it had been inside another man's ass earlier that night. It made me relish the intensity of my control over the situation. Me free hand moved to finger my ass again, covering it in another bath of warm cum and then I pushed Matt back against the seat and wordlessly slid my wet fingers into his protesting mouth, while I continued.

"Suck these fingers while you listen to the rest of my story. Because it didn't end there, with his hand on my back of my head, not letting me get away from him without giving his ass a good tongue fucking. As I licked his ass he was stroking his cock and telling me what a dirty little cheating slut I was. And oh god, Matt... I was such a fucking slut tonight, you have no idea. While I was still on my knees he moved me until I was pinned back against the wall before sliding his long hard cock into my mouth. It hit the back of my throat so hard as he began to fuck my face, and I loved every minute of it. I reached around and began to work my finger into his ass at the same time I was sucking his dick. First one finger, and then two. He was so turned on, trying to hold back, loving how he was getting to face fuck and defile me in that bar bathroom, and knowing my boyfriend would hear every filthy detail later on. He couldn't hold back, and before I knew it, he had flooded my mouth with cum. I held my mouth open wide, and I felt some of it spattering my cheeks and dripping warmly over my lips and down my chin."

With my free hand, I traced the sticky path of cum on my face so Matt could imagine every sordid moment as I let my fingers fall away from his mouth that had been preventing him from speaking.

"So he came all over that pretty face, huh. And then what? You're fucking filled with cum," Matt said breathlessly, running his hands through my tangled cum-covered hair. His hand moved to my panties that were still holding back the flood of creamy juices in my pussy and ass. "How many times did this guy unload?"

I smiled wickedly. "Baby, are you assuming that he's the only guy that fucked me tonight?"

I leaned back so that I could register the shock on his face in the dim lighting of the parking lot. I heard his tortured sigh as his disbelieving green eyes locked on mine.

"What?"

I nodded and smothered a throaty laugh. "When I said I was a cum-slut, I really was. After that guy had unloaded in my mouth and all over my face, he said he needed a bit of time to recover for the next round, but I was impatient. I needed to get fucked hard and long and I wasn't about to wait. I stayed on my knees in that bathroom and told him to go back outside and send one of his friends in, and then to have the next one waiting after that. And I wasn't going to let them stop until I had every hole filled and dripping."

Matt was stunned by my filthy admission, clearly overwhelmed, and I saw the range of emotions go through him in what seemed like just a few moments. But his cock was still hard; harder than I'd ever seen it before. He pushed the soaked crotch of my thong aside, and the first little spill of cum began to quickly leak from my laden pussy, confirming every word of my confession. In a burst of adrenaline he seized my hips and pulled me onto his cock. I squealed and my hands used the ceiling of the SUV to brace myself as I felt my steaming hot cunt sink down over the entire length of his shaft, pushing the cum further inside me, while the remainder of it begin to furiously ooze and drip down his balls, leaking onto the leather seat.

"How many guys did you fuck?" he gasped, grabbing me roughly and forcing me up and down on his cock. I let out a strangled moan, momentarily distracted by the bliss of feeling his cock finally filling me up, slippery and wet, and yet I could still feel him pulsing with excitement.

Finally I smiled and leaned forward. I ran my dirty tongue over his lips before letting it slip briefly into his mouth, and then moved so that I was near his ear, so that he could feel my warm breath and hear the intensity of my next words up close. "I fucked every single last one of them. One after the next. All five of them took their turns walking into that bathroom and using me and filling me with cum. I was on my knees and bent over the bathroom sink and pushed up against the wall, reveling in every single filthy moment."

My hands were against Matt's chest and I feel his heart pounding in response to every word I spoke.

"And you know what turned me on the most?" I whispered hotly.

He shook his head wordlessly, unable to speak.

I ran my tongue along his ear. "Knowing that I was going to end the night with your cock buried inside every single abused little hole."

That had done it and released the psychological dam. He held me tightly and renewed his assault on my sore little cunt, feeling the warm flood of juices dripping down his balls with every thrust. With each move of upward momentum, I pushed down onto his cock in a filthy reunion of our sexes. We were both breathing hard, and I was moaning with the intensity of the situation, as I held onto him, feeling like a rag doll on his lap as he unleashed the heady combination of lust and horror over my willful defilement earlier that night.

"Yes, that's it... fuck me," I sobbed into his ear. "Fuck that dirty little pussy nice and hard."

He responded with renewed vigor, ramming his cock upward into my ravaged hole as my cunt clamped down over his shaft. I could feel my climax building as I felt my pussy go into uncontrollable spasms as I came hard all over cock. It easily sent him over the edge moments later as I felt his my pussy flood with his seed as he unloaded with an unbearable groan.

"Oh my god," I gasped with a breathless sigh. "That was so good."

"So good?" he gasped. "I'm so not done with you, Stacey. And you're not done with that story either."

I grinned and leaned back against the steering wheel, softly moving my hips to stir his softening cock, still inside my slick juices.

"This isn't the only hole that they filled, is it?" he demanded.

I shook my head, smiling wickedly.

"I want to hear you say it."

"I felt like such a dirty girl Matt... It was like something took over me. And all the while remembering all our fantasies and the way we talked about this moment. It made me want to act every single detail just the way we had described."

He moaned, half tortured and half turned on by my confession.

Carefully I maneuvered in the cramped confines of the front seat of the SUV and turned around on his lap so that I was sitting on him facing the windshield. I leaned back against his chest, feeling the rise and fall of his every breathe as I curled my hand around the back of his neck so that my lips were near his ear again.

"I let them fuck my ass," I whispered hotly, flicking his earlobe with my tongue. "Every one of them took their turn in my tight little hole."

Matt had been the only one I'd ever let fuck my ass and I knew this was an intense admission for him.

"I blame you for turning me into such an eager little anal slut," I murmured. "You made me love it so much. I wanted to know what it would feel like to get my ass filled by all that cock tonight. It was all so wrong, but it felt so good at the same time."

"I'll bet you were a good little whore for them in that bathroom," he said in a low voice, his hands running over my body as it was arched back against his chest. He was still very obviously turned on. I could feel his cock beginning to come to life again beneath me and I slowly began grinding my ass against it.

"You loved getting ass fucked by them didn't you," he murmured urgently as he ran his hands along the edges of my soaked panties, now wet and loose around my hips as it was tugged and pulled aside.

"Uh huh... wanna see how sore my little hole is right now?"

"Yes."

I moved forward on the seat so that I was leaning forward on the steering wheel. His hands immediately pushed my short black skirt up higher so it was bunched around my waist as I presented him with a perfect view of my luscious ass in those sheer red mesh panties. He groaned, obviously seeing the slick patch of cum pushing against the flimsy fabric as evidence of my filthy defilement. He pushed them to one side and I felt his finger probe my juicy ass, already well lubed as it slid inside me. He quickly proceeded to using two fingers, fucking me with them over and over.

"I can't believe you were such a dirty little whore," he gasped, still not quite believing how I could have proceeded to becoming such a slut for these five strangers in one single night.

"Oh, I'm about to get even dirtier," I warned him teasingly. "And so are you."

Impulsively I reached back and grabbed the back of his head, pulling his face into my ass before he could protest. I sighed deeply as I felt his lips touch my ravaged knot.

"I want you to lick my ass," I gasped, pushing myself back so that his head was pressed against the seat. "Just like I licked their ass. And I want to feel your tongue sliding in nice and deep, tasting all that cum."

His initial protest was futile. This had always been part of our fantasy and role-play and now that I had moved fantasy into reality, I didn't want to miss out on indulging a single detail. I couldn't help but realize in that moment just how much hotter it was than anything we'd ever done before. It was like a heady sexual rush, feeling his tongue sliding around my slippery asshole, and working its way inside me. I began to grind myself back against his mouth, forcing him to obey my every demand as I felt the delicious flame of power inside me.

"Yeah, that's it," I urged him. "Lick my slutty little ass. Just like that."

Breathing hard and unable to move from where I had him pinned, he had no choice but to give in to the moment. I had braced myself in an awkward position with one hand pressed against the steering wheel, hunched over in this confined space, but the it just made the situation feel even more urgent than it might have had I waited until we had gotten home. I had wanted the moment to be fresh and raw.

I moaned as I felt his tongue sliding into my hole, the pleasure of him treating my ass to this kind of attention was like a new kind of sexual rush. My pussy was a mixture of cum and juices and it dripped down between my legs onto his cock that was once again hard and throbbing. My hand reached down to stroke his shaft, working him into a state of renewed excitement until I couldn't resist any longer.

I slid down into his lap, moving my ass over his cock and grinding it against him, teasing him as I leaned back against his chest. I turned my face to the side in time for him to slide his tongue into my mouth, kissing me with cum stained lips and letting me share in the depravity of the moment. I sucked his tongue, always eager for him.

"I'll bet you want to fuck my ass right now, don't you?" I whispered finally.

"Uh huh."

"You know how many cocks stretched out that little hole tonight before yours?"

"You were a fucking little ass whore for them weren't you." he choked out, urgently positioning me until his cock was at the entrance of my well-lubed knot. With a groan he began to push it inside, and I felt the head followed by the shaft slowly sink into my creamy depths.

"I was thinking about you every time they slid into me, knowing how good your cock would feel at the end of the night, throbbing inside me... just like this. And oh my god... it feels so good."

His arms went around me from behind, his hands moving up under my arms to grip my shoulders for leverage, pulling me down onto his shaft while thrusting his hips upward. I rode his cock, feeling it hard and pulsing in my ass, as I leaned back against him. I felt his warm breath in my ear.

"You've had so much cum inside this tight little ass tonight, huh? And you still want more?"

"I always want more," I moaned, turning my head to the side in time to feel his lips lock on mine, his tongue roughly parting them as it slid into my mouth, as he kissed me aggressively. His arms held me tightly in a vise-like grip and I gasped as he did a series of hard fast thrusts deep inside of me, as though to punish and pleasure me at the same time.

Dancing_Doll
Dancing_Doll
1,018 Followers