The Sex Rehab Diaries: Stacey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dancing_Doll
Dancing_Doll
1,015 Followers

"How's that, huh? Is that enough cock for you?"

"No, more..." I moaned, urging him on. "I want you to fuck their cum right out of my slutty little ass."

He continued to pound away at me. I felt raw and dirty and so deliciously used, helpless to his every move. The cum was dripping down his balls, making everything between us a sticky mess, including the leather car seats, but neither of us cared. We were in the moment, pushing ourselves forward into one final mind blowing orgasm. The flood of his cum inside my ass sent me over the edge into my own climax and finally we melded together, in a sweaty mess of exhaustion. It was the most intense moment of our sexual history together. It was raw, primal and almost inexplicable.

We didn't talk much on the way home. I think we were both still overwhelmed by the entire night. It felt surreal somehow; like a dream. He was so quiet that I wasn't quite sure what he was thinking. But when I got into the shower later to wash the remains of the night away, he surprised me by following me. And we fucked again under the hot stream of water, as though restoring a sense of normalcy to our lives as a couple.

Almost.

We didn't speak of that night for the next few weeks, but the thrill of our individual memories of those intense moments in the car certainly added a renewed excitement to our sex lives. It was like when we're first met, when we were unable to keep our hands off each other.

It was why I felt like he could hardly blame me for wanting to ride that kind of high again. It had been such an incredible rush. How could he not want to experience it over and over?

The next time I did it, it was again without telling him first. This time it was two guys that I'd fucked at the same time. He seemed more conflicted listening to all the sordid details I gave him. And afterwards he grew a little more distant. Maybe I should have read that as a sign, but this had always been our fantasy together. I thought he'd wanted it just as much as I did.

The third and final time I came home after a torrid fuck-fest with a couple of coworkers, I was eager for him, wanting to share every dirty moment. But he just stood there with wide eyes as the cum dripped down the inside of my legs.

"You've gone too far Stacey... way too far. The first time was hot. The second time was pushing it, but this is just... taking things to another level."

"But I thought you wanted this," I stammered. "This was our fantasy."

"Yes... exactly... a fantasy. I never expected it to become a reality. And now that it has, you want more and more. It's like I've created a fucking slut-monster in you."

Wounded, I shrank back against his accusations. "I can stop."

He just shook his head. "I feel like I can't trust you anymore. Every time you leave the apartment, I keep wondering what you're going to do next. Even though you say you can stop now... how can I ever possibly be sure? Unless..."

"Unless what?"

He frowned and grabbed a brochure off the hall table and wordlessly handed it to me.

I glanced down at it and then back up to meet his eyes. "Sex rehab? Are you serious?"

His eyes were solemn and his face grim. "If you want to save this relationship, you'll do it. I need to know that you're going to be able to get over this obsession of yours, if I'm ever going to be able to trust you again."

It wasn't really a decision that I had to consciously make. I loved him and wanted to make things work. And if that meant proving myself through a treatment program, it was something I was willing to do.

Back at the Belleview Centre for Sexual Health, I paused in my reading, the pages of my confession still trembling in my hands as I glanced around at the shocked faces in my group therapy class. My gaze settled on Dr Clark, who struggled to regain her composure.

"Well, Stacey... that was... quite the relationship conundrum you created for yourself."

I frowned. "I thought if the fantasy had been that intense, that the reality would have been even hotter."

"Clearly sometimes fantasies are best left in the mind," Dr Clark said looking around the classroom almost as though it was a warning or some kind of sex-rehab gospel that she wanted to reinforce to everyone.

"Or, stay single... and enjoy the fantasies as much as you want," a petite girl with red hair said softly, giving me a shy smile. She was seated near Dr Clark, beautiful and pixie-like in low slung jeans and a cropped tight blue sweater with a Supergirl logo proudly emblazoned across the chest. "Sometimes it's hard to stay in control of your fantasies. Sometimes they just have a way of coming to the surface."

"Exactly," Shane interjected with a wicked grin. "I thought repression was supposed to be a bad thing when it came to treatment and recovery."

There was a murmur of laughter in the classroom as Dr Clark gave him a sharp look.

"It's not about repression Shane," she said with an authoritative nod. "It's about working through the issues so that they no longer have a hold on you."

She turned to me and smiled. "Well thank you for sharing that story with us Stacey, in such a.. uh... vivid way. Although I'm sure it's cathartic to finally get this all out in the open."

Cathartic? I thought. I could feel those familiar red panties soaking with my own juices as I'd shared every sordid detail. I was more turned on by the fantasy now than I had been before I'd started therapy. I went back to take my seat, my red stilettos clicking over the floor and ran my hands over my short black miniskirt as I sat down. Hmmm, maybe it was too early to consider burning this outfit or throwing it away, after all.

"Well class," Dr Clark said, startling me out of my memories. "That's the end of our session for today. Tomorrow we'll have Rachel sharing her story with us."

The pretty redhead in the Supergirl sweater immediately blushed and giggled. "I'm actually looking forward to it."

She looked so innocent upon first glance, but her eyes belied a twisted kind of deviance that seemed to go far beyond the kind of stories that had been shared so far.

Hmm... I wonder what her particular kink is...?

Dr Clark smiled. "Until then, please don't forget. Sexual addiction is an affliction. And there is a cure. And I promise that you will find it here, so I congratulate you all for finally taking the step towards the path to recovery."

I exhaled deeply, crossing my fingers that she was right.

And just like that... our third therapy session was adjourned.

*** The End ***

Author's Note: The Sex Rehab Diaries is an ongoing series, featuring the intimate confessions of the patients of Dr Clark's group therapy class for sexual addictions at The Belleview Retreat for Sexual Health. Rachel's story is next...

Dancing_Doll
Dancing_Doll
1,015 Followers