The Sex Shop Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He laughed, "Yes well I like my space." He got out and went around to her door. He opened it up and took her hand to pull her out of the car then stopped and looked into her eyes once more. Julie this is your last chance to back out because I will not give you the chance to do so once you past that door.

"Master Jay I want to belong to you."

He took her hand and led her up the steps opening the door he led her into a large hall. There where glass doors, red carpet and upholstery and the rest was white, clean shiny white. He stopped at the entrance, "Julie from this point on when you enter your master's home you will; remove your cloths, kneel with legs spread and hands behind your neck, and you cast eyes down unless other wise instructed. Every thing can go in this box marked slave until you leave is that understood Julie?"

"Yes master," Then it dawned on her that he was waiting for her. Very quickly she removed her cloths place everything in the box and got into position.

"Very good Julie now you will follow me. You will crawl behind your master always head down unless other orders are given.

Julie followed her master on hands and knees. It wasn't too bad since his whole house was plush thick carpet until they got to the dungeon, which was in the basement. She crawled into a small elevator and descended down into her master's playroom. With the walls black, the equipment was red, and the light dim it was a threatening place.

"Go stand over on that little red carpet," As she did he went over to a bench and placed his black bag down. He took out the collar then walked over to her and placed it around her neck. "You are now my slave. Every part of you is my property. I am placing this around your neck and if at anytime you are found in my presents without it round your neck you will receive a very harsh punishment do you understand my little Jule?"

"Yes Master Jay, thank you."

He went over to his bag and got her wrist and ankle cuffs. He put them on her then led her over to a long padded bar which had black ropes hanging down above it.

"Spread you legs wide." He clipped a black rope attached to the floor to her ankle cuffs then went to the front of the bar, "lean your stomach over the bar," and pulled the ropes down to attach to her wrist cuffs. He turned a crank pulling the ropes up until it stretched her across the bar. He walked over to the wall and took down a long leather strap. He started to smooth over her ass with his hand. "Now before we can have some pleasure there is a matter of some infractions you owe me am I correct my little Jule?"

"Yes master I owe you four infractions sir."

"You will receive two swats for each infraction and you will count them out." He stepped back bringing the leather strap across her ass.

"One master. Two master. Three master. Four master. Five master." The tears where flowing pretty hard now. "Six Master. Seven Master." Finally she choked out the last one, "Eight master."

"And what does master's slave say to master for the discipline?"

"Thank you master."

"Your welcome my little jule." He smoothed over her reddened ass with his hand then put the strap back on the wall. "Would my little jule like to cum for he master now."

"Oh yes please master I'm so hot."

Master Jay smoothed her ass with one hand while the other one dipped three fingers into her dripping cunt. "You will not cum till I say." He dipped them in and out then she heard the zipper to his pants. He took off his pants and placed them on the bench beside his black bag. He walked up behind her again and slowly eased his cock into her hole two inches at a time until she was full. She could feel the pressure from his cock and the plug and it drove her over.

"Oh please master, please may I cum for you. Oh please let me cum for you."

"I am very pleased with you my little jule so cum now for your master my little Jule. Cum now hard for your master."

Julie exploded covering his hard cock but he would not let her rest. "You will cum again my little Jule. Cum again hard."

Julie could not believe it how fast she came again. Pulling out his hard dripping cock from her cunt he yanked the plug out and shoved his cock into the hole. "Now I will claim you as mine as I spit my seed into your very bowel." He eased it in a little but since he had her putting the plug in all week it was not long before her back hole was accepting his cock. Finally it filled her hole, slowly he pumped into her causing her to rise up to meet him. She could feel him getting thicker as they both kept the same rhythm. He was close to spilling his seed into her. "You will cum one more time for your master my little Jule. Cum for me now." She exploded once again at her master's command as his seed spilled into her bowel. "There my little Jule my seed marks you as my property. You are now mine."

He pulled out of her, released her wrist and ankle cuffs and carried her to the elevator. She looked up at him as he held her in his arms, "I have decided you will stay here tonight I can drive you to your place tomorrow to change then I can drop you off at work. Tonight after I bath you, you shall come to sleep in my bed with me."

Julie looked up at her master and smiled, "Yes my master, are you happy with your Jule tonight sir?"

He looked into her eyes and smiled, "very much my little Jule."