The Sex Show Ch. 02

Story Info
Melinda does a double vaginal - 12 inches in one hole.
2.1k words
4.25
127.4k
16

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 06/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CafeExtreme
CafeExtreme
453 Followers

Daisy Riley: Okay. It's time to reveal our very first ever contestants, chosen from a field of thousands who nominated. She was bought up a devout Catholic but lost her virginity when she was 18 to a local boy after her first party. She then abstained from sex for ten years, before she met her now husband and only other lover. They were both investment bankers who lost their jobs. So its from banking to banging that we bring you the lovely, the delightful, the shy but eager Melinda- a 35 year old devoted wife and mother of two from a small town in Vermont

"Taking Care of Business" by Bachman-Turner-Overdrive starts to play as a door opens on the side of the stage and a petite woman wearing stylish glasses and dressed in a dark business suit with black stocking walks through timidly. Daisy motions to Melinda to sit down on the sofa next to Simon. Daisy sits on the other side of her.

Simon Cumwell: Welcome Melinda.

Melinda: Hello Simon.

Simon Cumwell: Let's get to know a bit more about your sexual experiences. You've only had two partners -- and one was a drunken one night stand. Is that correct?

Melinda: Yes. That's correct

Simon Cumwell: Important questions first. Have you ever been fucked in the ass?

Melinda: Yes, My husband has done that a few times, but it is not a regular event.

Simon Cumwell: Has he ever gaped your asshole?

Melinda: Umm, I'm not sure.

Simon Cumwell: Hmmm. What's your favourite way to masturbate?

Melinda: Umm, in the shower with the showerhead stimulating my clit.

Daisy Riley: That's always good.

Simon Cumwell: Now Melinda, I understand that we have your husband Gary here today?

Melinda: Yes.

Simon Cumwell: As this is our first show, let me explain to you that for the Wheel of Fornication, the man sits out and watches the whole affair. He can stop proceedings at any instant but if he starts masturbating at any time during the Wheel, you will both go home with no money. Where is Gary? Oh there you are.

Simon gestures to the front of the stage where a lone overweight man sits stoically.

Simon Cumwell: Nice you could make it Gary, do you understand the rules?

Gary nods unconvincingly.

Simon Cumwell: Okay Melinda. Step over here near the wheel and I'll talk you through some of the option. Let me see, here's a good one, double vaginal deluxe. When we were putting the show together, I wasn't sure if this was possible, but Daisy assured me it was .... just. If you land on this option you have to take both Sir Cockalot and The White Knight in your pussy. You do the math. That adds up to 27 inches of man meat tormenting poor pussy down there. If both cocks cum in your pussy you pick up five grand. Easy?

Melinda looks increasingly worried and smiles nervously.

Simon Cumwell: If you spin the wheel and land on bukkake, get readu as the cocks line up to coat your face in cum. You have 20 minutes to take as many cumshots as possible. To count as a cumshot, the bulk of the cum must land on your face or hair. For each cock that cums on you, you receive $150. Now is a good time to point out that during the Wheel of Fornication, no cleaning up between spins is allowed. If you get bukkaked on the first spin, you're cumstained until the end of the game.

Melinda grimaces as Simon smiles wickedly at her.

Simon Cumwell: Rules are rule Melinda, are you ready to begin?

Melinda nods.

Simon Cumwell: Okay grasp the wheel and give it a big spin.

Melinda grasps the wheel and spins it.

Simon Cumwell. We're away... okay it's spinning, it's slowing down. What's it going to stop on... double vaginal. What a shame it wasn't double vaginal deluxe but that still a great start. We'll select two cocks from out the back, if you get them in your pussy, fuck them until they both cum, you'll pick up three grand to start off your tally. Okay. Now Melinda move over to boudoir and sit on the edge of the bed.

The boudoir is a basic set up with a bed and a few furnishings for decoration. As Melinda, sits on the bed, two naked white men walk through the door and stand either side of her.

Simon Cumwell. Okay Melinda stand up and strip to your underwear.

Melinda obliges, disrobing slowly but deliberately until she is in her underwear. She is wearing a classy black lacy bra that accentuates the whiteness of her full breasts, and a matching pair of high cut black lacy knickers. Her stockings go up to the top her thighs. She has a designer label set of suspenders on.

Simon Cumwell: Very nice Melinda. Lovely tits, well rounded ass that I think is going to jiggle very nicely when your pussy is being pummelled. Your husband is one lucky man to get to bang you every night. He does bang you every night doesn't he?

Melinda shakes her head.

Simon Cumwell: Oh well. If you get through some rounds of this show you won't need to fuck for a year. But without any further ado, let's introduce the two studs who are going to kick off the fucking. First, from New York we bring you Marcellus, a 20 year old factory worker. He lists his sexual highlight to date as butt fucking a hot and horny soccer mum at her home while her husband was at work. Second, from Fort Lauderdale, we bring you 25 year old Angus a group sex specialist. He lists his sexual highlight as an all weekend orgy that included participating in three double vaginal's and coming fifteen times during the event.

Both men standing smiling and stroking their now erect cocks.

Simon Cumwell: Combined Melinda, there is12 inches of prime American cock meat here for you, and if you can work it over, you'll pocket three grand cash for you. Now let's get ready. Boys, remove her underwear and ready her pussy.

Marcellus walks to the dressing table next to the bed, opens the draw and removes a pair of scissors and a big tube of lube. He hands the lube to Angus. Melinda is still standing up. Marcellus walks over and grabs her bra strap from the back, he cuts the back and shoulder straps and the bra falls away. He uses the scissors on the side of her knickers and suspenders which also fall away to reveal a shaved pussy. He puts the scissors down. She sits on the bed and discards her stockings.

Simon Cumwell: Nice work Marcellus, straight to the chase. If foreplay's not dead, we'll kill it on this show. How are you feeling Melinda?

Melinda: Nervous and horny. I just can't believe I'm doing it, but I want to now.

Simon Cumwell: Well that's good. It's called unmitigated lust. In this one act you are going to double the number of cocks that have used your pussy. Now the key to double vag is lube and plenty of it. Melinda lie down on the bed and spread your legs. Let's get a good look at the money maker. Angus start lubing her up.

Melinda complies. The camera zooms in on Melinda's pussy. Angus squirts a huge amount of lube onto Melinda's pussy and starts to massage it around and into her cunt hole. Marcellus also lubes up his cock which glistens in the stage lights.

Simon Cumwell: Okay Angus, pass Melinda the lube and she's going to oil up your cock.

Angus shifts so Melinda can reach his cock. She puts some lube on it and starts to stroke it from the root to the tip. He is still massaging her cunthole and starting to give it a real work out with his fingers. Melinda starts to lightly gasp as she responds to the probing digits

Simon Cumwell: That pussy is looking ready to go, and I don't know how much longer those cocks can hold out. Let's get serious. Marcellus lie on the edge of the bed and hold your cock straight up. Melinda, once he's done that, stick the pole in your cunt.

Marcellus obliges. Melinda straddles his cock and after some fidgeting, it slides into her well lubed pussy. Marcellus starts roughly kneeding her tits that are dangling in front of his face. Melinda starts to slowly fuck the cock inside her and throaty moans escape uncontrollable from her mouth. Angus stands stroking his cock to keep it hard.

Simon Cumwell: Nice work team. Good initiative there Marcellus to start mashing those tits. They look irresistible. Daisy, any tips to give Melinda and Angus about getting cock number two in?

Daisy Riley: None for Angus. He's been there before. He's been the second cock in my hole, so I know he knows the deal. Melinda love, your doing great, just keeping rocking slowly to let pussy expand around cock number one. I'd give it another thirty seconds of rocking, then just sit there.

Melinda does as suggested and Angus moves up closer to her.

Daisy Riley: Okay Melinda. Now lean right forward. As far forward as you can. A little more. That's it hold it there. Now Angus stick it to her.

Angus slides up and puts his cock at the entrance to her pussy. He shifts around pushing forward and looking for the right angle. It's not looking good and then all of a sudden, her pussy entrance just caves in and Angus is in there to the hilt next to Marcellus. Melinda lets out a blood curdling cry that is both pleasure and pain.

Daisy Riley: Great effort team. The hard work's done. Now Melinda just relax and enjoy the action. I want to see you have a shattering orgasm as those twelve inches go to work. Okay Angus and Marcellus fuck her until the three of you cum.

Angus takes the lead, fucking her with long and even strokes. Melinda's breathing is now attuned entirely to his cock strokes. She inhales sharply as it slides in and exhales roughly as it withdraws. Marcellus starts to get into the rhythm and lifts Melinda up slightly with every upstroke. After about sixty seconds of the metronomic fuck, Melinda starts to loose control. Through gritted teeth she starts to scream out as a massive orgasmic wave crashes over the twin cocks wedged in her.

Simon Cumwell: Ohh this is fantastic. Melinda, you're being paid to have 12 inches of debauched cock in your pussy fucking you until you cum. You're on your way to some cash now, these two cocks aren't going to last much longer until the spurt.

Angus now looses control of his rhythm and just starts to maniacally ram forward as the first throes of orgasm take over. With one last guttural cry, he let's fly a load and then slowly starts to slump forward. Marcellus is still twisting away underneath nearing his climax, with one last effort he raises Melinda nearly off the bed and cums in her crowded pussy. Both men are now spent, and their cocks start to visibly soften.

Simon Cumwell: Great work. Angus start to withdraw from Melinda's vaginal sheath and then Melinda, lift yourself off Marcellus.

They both do as directed. As Melinda lifts herself off, a river of cum is unleashed and gurgles out on to the bed.

Simon Cumwell: My god Melinda, what a mess. You're overflowing with cum. Those boys did you hard, but congratulations you've earned three grand. Have a rest and catch your breathe while we catch up with your husband Gary to see what he thought of proceedings.

Melinda lies back on the bed looking slightly dazed. Her legs are slightly apart and cum still dribbles out of her now reddened cunt and starts to pool on the bed. Her pussy lips are still slightly ajar. Thoroughly used. Daisy walks over to where Gary is seated and the camera follows.

Daisy Riley: Gary, you're wife's finished the first challenge and your three grand richer. How does it feel to see your wive fucked senseless?

Gary: Ahh. I don't know. It's a bit strange but in a good way I guess

Daisy Riley: Did your cock get hard?

Gary: Yes.

Daisy Riley: We'll if you're lucky I'll blow you back stage after the show. Is that a deal?

Gary: A deal yes, I guess.

Daisy Riley: Gary, did you think Melinda would be able to make the transition from investment banker to cum draining banger?

Gary: Not sure, but it was her idea to give the show a go...

Daisy Riley: Hidden talents that lady of yours, and we hope to see more of them. Tell me Gary, does she cum like that when you fuck her?

Gary: Not for a long time.

Daisy Riley: Well let's see if she's up for more toe curling orgasms, if she wants to go another round......

CafeExtreme
CafeExtreme
453 Followers