The Sex Show Ch. 03

Story Info
Melinda has her anus precisely pounded by an 11 inch cock.
1.6k words
4.17
92.1k
32

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 06/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CafeExtreme
CafeExtreme
449 Followers

The camera pans to Simon sitting next to a languid Melinda who is still stretched out on the bed.

Simon Cumwell: Melinda. We really like your work and think you should go for another spin. You've got three grand in the bank but I think you can go higher. Care to spin the wheel again?

Melinda rises slowly from the bed. Red finger marks are evident on her tits. The result of Marcellus twisting her nipples and working her tit flesh over good and proper. She nods without much hesitation.

Simon Cumwell: Okay Melinda, lift yourself slowly off the bed, your legs are probably a bit wobbly after that fuck so take it easy and follow me over to the wheel and when you're ready, spin again.

Melinda follows Simon over to the wheel, grabs it and gives it a big spin.

Simon Cumwell: What will it be this time Melinda, another double vag, a facefuck, we'll find out soon the wheel is stopping. It's stopping on.... The "White Knight's Anal Gaper". This is going to be special Melinda. Your pussy gets a little rest, as our focus moves your bottom. If you can take The White Knight's anal jousting until he lets loose a cum blast, then another three grand is yours.

Melinda nods.

Simon Cumwell: Now you've had a cock in your bumhole before Melinda, but this of course is slightly different. The White Knight has eleven inches. Now from the stats I have in front of me, your husband only has a five inch cock, meaning that you need to take an extra six inches in your anus beyond what you've taken before. The good news for you though is that The White Knight is an expert at reaming a woman's asshole. He will gape you so well that you'll feel a breeze where you've never felt it before.

The White Knight appears through the door and walks over to Melinda. He bends down and kisses her hand like a noblemen of old. He is naked with his cock already standing to attention.

Simon Cumwell: My, my, such chivalry and such a long sword Sir Knight. Now how we are going to do this is simple. Melinda, you are going to get into doggy style position and The White Knight is going to lube up your sphincter and work some fingers around in there to get things stretched and warmed up. You are then going to position yourself on the pillows over here, with your upper back, neck and head on the floor, and your legs, pussy and asshole in the air. The White Knight is then going to grab your ankles, open your legs up and go medieval on that asshole of yours with his huge cock. It's a straight forward and simple pile driving manoeuvre. Are you ready Melinda?

Melinda: As ready as I'll ever be, my legs are quivering.

Simon Cumwell: That's a good sign. Let's get started.

Melinda jumps on the bed and gets into the doggy position. Her pussy region is still glistening with cum from the previous fuck and the redness of her cunt has not subsided much. The White Knight puts some lube on her asshole and slowly and methodically works it around with his fingers. He then starts to quickly dip the tip of a lubed finger into her asshole and then slowly withdraws it. He keeps up this motion for awhile, over and over again. While doing this he continues to apply more lube.

He then plunges one finger in past the knuckle and Melinda arches her back. Once his finger is in he starts to twist it around and fucks her with it and she starts to relax again. All the time he is pushing the sphincter muscle outwards. More lube is introduced and he quickly introduces a second and then a third finger into the now yielding hole. All through this he is tugging on his tool to keep it hard for the task ahead.

Daisy Riley: You are doing well Melinda. He's got three fingers in. That's all he needs. He'll work them around for a bit more just to get a bit more stretch in that hole of yours, and then you'll be fully primed for the monster cock insertion.

He works his fingers in and out, around and around with an artistic flourish. He stops and tells her in his regal voice to assume the position. Melinda lies back with her legs in the air. The White Knight grasps her ankles and opens up her legs as wide as they will go. He directs her to hold them there as he positions his cock at her asshole. He then pushes down. There is resistance there, but he maintains the firm and even pressure, knowing that it will go in.

Melinda bites her lips and grimaces. The cock plunges in and she lets out a startled yelp. He then keeps the cock in there still for a second or two, and then starts moving ever so slightly so that her butthole gets use to the size of the cock buried in there. He grabs her shapely calves and positions her just where he wants her. He and Simon start to talk offhandedly as Melinda is splayed by his monster cock.

Simon Cumwell: Great work there White Knight. Was the insertion ever in doubt?

The White Knight: It's all in the technique and with a bit of patience i've never met a butthole that couldn't take my cock. From the tiniest Asian's to the big beautiful women, it always go in the same.

Simon Cumwell: White Knight, in your aristocratic tone, tell Melinda what you are doing to do her asshole?

The White Knight: Melinda, I'm going to ruin your asshole. My cock is sitting quietly in there at the moment just getting acquainted with your anus, stretching it out so it can be pounded. This is the calm before the storm. When I start fucking you, I am going to withdraw my sword right to the head and plunge back in. I am going to build up speed as I go, always withdrawing to the head. For a full minute I will pound you at maximum velocity. Then I will slow down and withdraw my cock. By this stage your anal opening should start to hang open slackly. I will then plunge back in and withdraw totally, over and over again. Your asshole will then start to gape -- at least an inch, probably more. To help this, you will grab your butt checks and keep them open. I will keep plunging and withdrawing until your sphincter doesn't even try to close. Your hole will gape well over an inch. When this is done I will then pile drive you until I cum. This whole process will take approximately eight minutes. But for you, it will feel like time has stopped.

Simon Cumwell: Well there we go Melinda, that sounds like a plan. White Knight go forth and gape.

The White Knight is good to his word. He starts off with the long strokes, and his cock head emerges ever so slightly, only to disappear back up into her anal cavity. He does this with a steadily increasing speed, imperceptible at first but the speed continues to grow He is delivering a precision anal fuck. He keeps going, doesn't miss a beat. He is hammering her now. Melinda squeals at every stroke. You can see her asshole expanding to accommodate the onslaught. He reaches top speed and for a minute his cock is nearly a blur as he pounds her. He then starts to slow down until he stops. Melinda's hole clings to his cock.

The White Knight now slowly slides his cock all the way out. As he said it would, her anus remains partly open, about an inch. He studies his handy work as Melinda continues to grab her butt checks. He then dives forward and impales her. A high pitched yell crosses her lips. He repeats the dose. Plunging in and withrdrawing, with each effort her anus starts to stay open more and more. It's open a good inch and a half now. The camera zooms in to the overworked entrance. The White Knight nods pleasingly.

Daisy Riley: You've done well Knight, now finish her off. Fill that hole with cum.

The White Knight rams his cock back down in to her and goes for it. Harder than before, the desire to cum has replaced the steady rhythm of before. Melinda's voice is now just one long gutteral groan. One final thrust and he cums. He still slides in and out as cum starts to bubble around his cock. His sinks in to the hilt one last time and withdraws completely with an audible sloppy plop. He then stands to the side and admires his work.

Simon Cumwell: Nice. Stay there Melinda, lets get a good look at the damage. Magnificent. The White Knight is a man of his word. Your asshole is a mess. It's just a pond of cum.

Melinda is still breathless and still holding her oozing hole open. Cum dribbles down her thighs.

Daisy Riley: How you doing darling? That was a great effort for a novice. I've taking that pole in my butt before so I do know how you feel.

Simon Cumwell: How do you feel Melinda?

Melinda: Sore.

Simon Cumwell: Understandable, but you've got the cash and I want you to thank The White Knight for pounding your anus into oblivion. Say it Melinda.

Melinda: Thank you for pounding my anus into oblivion.

The White Knight: Why thank you fair maiden. I always like to put a damsel in distress.

With that The White Knight turns and leaves through the door.

Simon Cumwell: You've got six thousand dollars now but no rest for the penetrated. If you're up to it Melinda, let's get straight back into. Daisy give Melinda a hand to get off the bed and we'll bring her back to the wheel for another spin...

CafeExtreme
CafeExtreme
449 Followers