The Sex Show Ch. 04

Story Info
Melinda does bukkake.
1.9k words
4.29
62.7k
14

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 06/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CafeExtreme
CafeExtreme
454 Followers

Daisy walks Melinda slowly back to the wheel.

Let's recap. Melinda has so far earned six thousand dollars. In round one of Wheel of Fornication, Melinda took two dicks in her pussy and was fucked to a shattering climax. In round two, Melinda's asshole was ravaged by eleven inches of white hot cock.

Melinda is within striking distance of the ten thousand dollar target she needs to have the option to go to the next stage of the game. One more spin could do it.....

Daisy Riley: Melinda, grab the wheel, give it a big spin.

Melinda obliges. Daisy and Melinda focus on the wheel as it hypnotically spins. It starts to slow down. For an instant it looks like Melinda may have another double vaginal to enjoy, but the wheel's needle just tick's over to.... Bukkake. Daisy Riley release's a squeak of excitement.

Simon Cumwell: You've got to be happy with that Melinda. Your holes get a rest and you get to lie back and get sticky. Now you know what bukkake is, don't you Melinda.

Melinda nods.

Simon Cumwell: Good. How it works on our show is that you get to choose whether you lie back on our round bed over here, or get down on your knees. Either way, we will assemble four lines of men at the compass points – north, south, east and west and they will jack off over your face. For every cumshot you cop, you will receive $150 for your tally. To help our men perform, we've got some of the unsung heroes of the pornography industry- the fluffers. It's their job to keep the cocks hot and spurting. Each time a man completes his cumshot he departs and new a dick takes his place at the end of the line. You will see that the men have numbers painted on their back and chest so we can keep track of the shot numbers – East One, North Three et cetera. You have 20 minutes on the shot clock Melinda, and remember, no cum dodging. It's got land on your face or hair for it to count. Now would like to be on your knees or lying down on the mattress?

Melinda: I don't know.

Simon Cumwell: Daisy, what do you suggest?

Daisy Riley: Both are good, but you've had a torrid time today so why don't know just like back on the mattress there.

Melinda nods and lays down her still naked frame on the mattress, the camera focuses in on face and then pans to the door as the men file in with military precision. Twenty men enter and arrange themselves in four lines of five. Most are already stroking their erect cocks. Four bikini clad women follow and each take up a position next to a chosen line. Two stage assistants wheel in a big clock, the shot clock, which is going to count down the twenty minutes.

Simon Cumwell: Okay Melinda, the cocks are ready, the fluffers are ready, give me a big thumbs up if you are ready to receive sperm.

Melinda starts to lift her wrist of the bed, pauses ever so slightly, then gives Simon the thumbs up. The shot clock starts.

Simon Cumwell: Let the ejaculation begin.

The first men of each line move up in synch to the sides of, and just hovering over, Melinda's face. They begin jacking off in earnest. After 43 seconds North One lets fly a good dose from his stubby cock. The camera catches the moment perfectly as the first shot hits Melinda square in the cheek.

Simon Cumwell: It begins, the first salvo has landed.

North One moves away and North Two seamlessly takes his place. The fluffers are busy keeping the cocks hot, but not overheating them, moving from one to the next, tugging on them, giving them a few well controlled licks and taking them in their mouths for a few sucks.

Twin blasts from simultaneously East One and West One land simultaneously on Melinda at the one minute twenty second mark. South One unloads a torrent from his twitching tool that slides off the side of Melinda's forehead and pools in her perfectly styled hair. North Two doesn't last long and mingles his seed with the rest.

Daisy Riley: That's five already Melinda. You go girl.

Simon Cumwell: Focus guys. I want to see Melinda's face maxed out with cum.

West Two is a nice six inch cock specimen attached to a skinny guy about nineteen with his cap on backwards. He jerks forward and launches a volley straight into Melinda's eye, completely filling her eye socket.

Simon Cumwell: Now that was a bullseye.

South Two follows up with a cum string that bisects Melinda's face.

Daisy Riley has moved off the stage. The camera jump cuts to her standing next to Melinda's husband Gary. Gary obviously has a bulge in his pants and a bead or two of sweet on his forehead and top lip.

Daisy Riley: Gary, your wife is going great. She's been a great performer. Do you think she has enjoyed the events more than she was expected?

Gary: I didn't think she'd have an orgasm, so that surprised me. She's been apprehensive and not to mention horny all week. I think it is a relief to her just to get in and do it so to speak.

Daisy Riley: And speaking of relief. Don't forget that I've promised you a backstage blowjob for being such a good husband.

The camera cuts back to Melinda surrounded by another quartet of cocks. Her hair now has blobs of cum in a number of places. Her eyes and the bridge of her nose are almost totally covered in cum. Rivulets have slid down her cheeks.

Simon Cumwell: It's past the six minute mark Melinda and you're wearing sixteen loads, that's two and a half thousand dollars. Just keeping lying there and let the money shots land.

Melinda tries to blink but it's in vain as the cum has started to fuse her eyelids together. East Four releases the biggest load yet that totally coats Melinda's already cum glistening lips. He continues to cum, shaking his softening cock vigorously to scatter the last few drops.

Simon Cumwell: This has certainly been an adventure for you Melinda hasn't it. You've been virtually a one cock woman all your adult life, and now you're surrounded by them. Four lines of cocks, five deep still surround you.

Another twin blast lands on Melinda. There is already virtually none of her face left untouched by cum. The fluffers keep busy with two of the biggest cocks yet to line up.

Daisy Riley: Ohhh Melinda, we've got some whoppers for you on the way.

Simon Cumwell: Okay men, try and completely cover Melinda's face. Melinda, you're half way through, the tally is 23 cum shots. At this rate you'll have nearly seven thousand bukkake dollars at the end of 20 minutes.

The camera focuses on an average sized cock with a bulbous purple head and an enormous scrotum positioned just next to Melinda's lip, and it stays focused on it for about a minute as the owner's hand becomes a blur. Finally spurt after spurt of semen fly's out and splats against Melinda's lips. He steps away and is replaced by a long thin black cock of about eight inches. After only half a dozen strokes, he adds his sperm to the mix.

The camera jumps back to Gary and Daisy.

Daisy: So Gary, did Melinda know what bukkake was before this show?

Gary: Yes, but I don't where she'd heard about. I guess she must have found it on the net.

Daisy: No doubt Gary, we really have the internet to thank for bringing this Japanese art form to the western world.

Simon: Oops we've had a failure to launch. South Six step away from the target.

South Six had been jerking away for awhile but to no avail. His dick has started to soften. East Seven and North Five add their sperm to Melinda's face.

Simon: You're looking good Melinda. I've heard a good sperm mask is better for your skin than Botox, is that true Daisy?

Daisy: I don't know if it's scientifically proven, but I know my skin complexion is always better the day after a good bukkake.

The action continues, but the banter stops for awhile. The camera fixes on Melinda's face and the cocks that are forever circling it. Load after load lands on Melinda. Most now just slide straight off and puddle around the edges of her head and in her hair. She blows the occasional cum bubble.

Simon: Only two minutes to go Melinda, and by my count there are now 39 loads of semen layered across your pretty face. Men, there's still time for a few more; although it looks like those at the end of the lines are going freelance.

The camera catches men towards the end of the lines, knowing their chance of unloading on Melinda is diminishing, jacking off vigorously and cumming on the floor. Another one gives one of the fluffer's a load she just fails to dodge.

Simon Cumwell: One minute to go.

The camera focuses on the last quartet near Melinda's face and their largely successful efforts to further coat Melinda in man juices. A siren sounds. The camera lingers on Melinda's face for awhile.

Simon Cumwell: That's the final siren. What a great effort from all involved. Melinda you've finished with 42 loads. Stay there while we get some nice photos of the aftermath for you to put on your wall at home. Let's get Gary over here so he can have a good look at his wife.

A photographer walks over and starts taking still photographs. Arm in arm, Daisy leads Gary over and they both stand next to Melinda.

Simon Cumwell: Take a good look Gary, I bet you never thought you'd see your wife looking like this, lying naked on a bed and caked in sperm – 42 loads to be exact. But she is and she's earned $6,300 for the pleasure. Melinda is through the first round and has earned a total of $12,300. She's had twin cocks crowd her pussy, a huge regal cock gape her asshole, and now a gallon of cum spurted on her face. What we will do now is send Melinda backstage to clean up.

Daisy Riley: And I'll take Gary backstage to give him a big juicy blowjob.

Simon Cumwell: We'll then, we'll bring them both back out later to make a decision about whether we will see them tomorrow night for round two of The Sex Show, "Who's Coming to Dinner".

Next, we see Melinda fully dressed again and standing beside Gary and Simon. She has obviously showered but is still slightly dishevelled.

Simon Cumwell: Melinda, have you surprised yourself tonight?

Melinda: Yes I have I think.

Simon Cumwell: Okay, what we all want to know is will we be dining at your house tomorrow night?

Without a sigh of hesitation Melinda says yes.

Daisy Riley: Ohhh goody. Set the table for 10, they'll be Simon and myself and we'll be bring six very, very special guests.

Simon Cumwell: It's fair well for this evening from The Sex Show. We'll back tomorrow night from the house of our lovely contestants Melinda and Gary where we'll be having a lovely meal and then watching them get fucked silly. Thank you and good night.

CafeExtreme
CafeExtreme
454 Followers