The Sex Smile

Story Info
Me and a gentleman nearly 40 years my senior.
4.3k words
4.44
62.4k
14
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood at the door with my colorfully wrapped gift. I had just rung the doorbell a minute before and was waiting patiently. I'm 19 years old and it was my friend Janet's 20th birthday, and she was having a birthday party that evening. Nothing huge, a few of her relatives and a few friends, but I had been looking forward to it nonetheless.

A man I didn't recognize opened the front door. He smiled when he saw me.

"Hi, you must be one of Janet's friends. I'm her Uncle John, please come in."

I went inside, "Thank you, I'm Melanie." I stuck my hand out and he shook it gently.

"It's lovely to meet you Melanie. I've met almost all of Janet's friends, but I know I haven't met you, I would definitely have remembered it if I had."

I blushed as he smiled down at me, "Thanks."

John had beautiful blue-green eyes and was tall. He had a terrific smile too. A rush of butterflies flew into my tummy.

"Melanie!" Janet came running in from the kitchen "Ooh Melanie, a gift," she giggled. "Thank you."

Over the next twenty minutes or so the guests arrived, and then Melanie proceeded to do the most important thing during a birthday party - open the presents. She got a lot of nice things clothes, money, cds (two of which were from me) and a lot of other stuff. Then Charlie, Janet's Dad, brought out her birthday cake and we all settled at the long table in the dining room. We were all chattering excitedly about the party and the gifts.

Being that the cake was in the middle of the table, I had to stand up to cut my slice of cake. When I was slicing with my right hand, my left hand got in the way and I accidentally cut myself.

"Ow!" I squealed.

"What happened?" Janet asked.

"I cut myself," and I headed to the bathroom.

"I'll help you," I heard John's voice say as I walked down the hallway. John was behind and I suspected he was sneaking glances at my bottom, which I didn't mind at all.

John then walked ahead of me as we both walked into the bathroom. He heated up a washcloth for me and told me to keep it wound tightly around the cut. With having to hold my finger for several minutes to stop the bleeding, a conversation was inevitable as I sat on the bathroom counter and John stood next to it.

"Is it feeling any better?" John asked, genuinely concerned.

I nodded, "Yes, thanks for helping me."

John cleared his throat, "I'm surprised you didn't come tonight with your boyfriend."

"Oh, I don't have a boyfriend."

"You're kidding."

I giggled, "No, I'm not kidding."

He leaned against the counter and grinned at me, "I thought someone as pretty as you must be already attached."

I shook my head and smiled, "No, I'm not. Are you?…Attached I mean."

He looked surprised at my question, "No, I'm not married and I don't have a girlfriend or anything."

"That surprises me, since you're so cute and everything."

He chuckled, "I bet you tell that to all the boys."

"Not that it makes me any less sincere though," I said and we both kind of laughed. A silence passed through, and it was awkward, but exciting.

"I turned 19 a few months ago and Janet was the brains behind the surprise party, it really was a lot of fun."

"19," he said. "Wow, that's so young. I'm an oldster, I'm 58."

I touched his arm, "Don't be silly, that's not old at all."

He blushed at my remark and changed the subject, "Here, let's get that finger wrapped up."

He held my hand in his large one and, having taken away the damp cloth, he gently dabbed my finger dry with a new one. There was definitely sexual tension in the air, so thick you could slice it. I felt his face so close to mine as he nursed my wound. He really should be a male nurse, I thought to myself. He's so gentle. He then wrapped a band aid around my finger tip.

I was kind of at a loss not really knowing what to do or say, but John made up my mind for me.

He slid his hands around my waist and planted his lips gently on mine. All the pent up sexual energy we had felt around each other was being released with this passionate kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and stroked his ear, which seem to encourage him as he started kissing me harder. I spread my jean-clad legs and he put his hand on my thighs which drew a low moan from both of us. I broke off the kiss and told him we'd better go back to the party or someone might get suspicious.

Back at the table, John's seat wasn't directly across from me, he was more like diagonally across from me, and for the rest of the party we exchanged little glances and smiles, like we were two little kids who had just gotten away with something so naughty.

About two hours later the party was wrapping up and the guests were starting to leave. Charlie, John and I were cleaning up the mess on the kitchen table. I was a guest and not entitled to clean up, but since it got me near John, I was all for it. When we were in the kitchen alone together, he gave me his phone number and I was thrilled that I could call him and be able to meet with him again.

The next morning I woke up in my comfy bed at home. Since I was in college, and pretty much broke, I lived in my parents house in the summer and then in my own apartment during the school year.

I turned and laid on my back, thinking about the night before. John was such a special man I could tell that from the get-go. The clock read 11:15 a.m. Should I call him? I wondered. I decided, yes, I should. I dialed the number and waited nervously for John to pick up.

"Hello?" he said.

I smiled at the sound of his voice, "Hi John, it's me, Melanie."

"Well, hello there Melanie. It's great to hear from you."

We made small talk and I learned that John had only been back in town for about a month. He had recently been hired as a hotel auditor and he wanted to move back in town to be closer to work. We talked a little bit about the party, but with our attraction for one and another and our flirtatiousness, it didn't take long for the conversation to be steered into making a date.

"I can't believe a man like you lives all by himself," I said.

He laughed, "I don't mind it too much. Though being in this apartment by myself, it does get a little lonely once in a while. Melanie, would you like to have dinner with me tonight around eight o'clock?"

"I'd love to!"

And so our plan was set. I was so excited! After I hung up, I decided to pick out my outfit right then and there. It took a long time of debating, but I decided on a light blue skirt and a white blouse. Then I went downstairs to see what was going on with my parents.

"Hi Daddy," I said to my Dad as I entered the kitchen.

"Hello sweetie, what are your plans for this weekend?" he asked.

"Well, nothing for tomorrow, but I have a date tonight."

I poured myself a bowl of cereal and sat down across from him.

"Do I know him?"

"No, Daddy, you don't know him. His name is John, I met him at Janet's party last night."

"I bet he's a very kind boy," my father remarked. Boy? I thought to myself. This man wasn't exactly a boy. I held back a giggle. "Is he in college?"

I shook my head, "No, Daddy."

"Did he graduate already?"

"Oh, Daddy why all the questions all the time? I don't know if he graduated, I don't know that much about him except that I like him."

I stopped mid-bite. As old-fashioned as it was, my father always liked to meet all my dates, even first dates. It just occurred to me that my Dad was going to meeting John, my date, who was older than he was! I excused myself and went up to my room. It was a bizarre situation, but the kinkiness of it made me horny.

The day went by very slowly, as I was looking forward to going out with John so much. But I was also dreading the meet-the-parents episode.

At eight o'clock sharp I head the doorbell rang. I ran out of my bedroom.

"I'll get it! I'll get it!"

My parents were sitting in the living room. I stood at the front door, about to open it. If Mom and Dad didn't fall over dead, I would be very shocked. But I was a grown woman - or at least, a legal one, and I intended to date who I wanted regardless of what my parents thought. I opened the door. John looked so nice. He had on a nice pair of slacks with a crisp white shirt and a tie. He held a bouquet of flowers in his hand for me.

"Hi John! Thank you so much," I took the flowers from him.

"You look very lovely, Melanie," he said.

I blushed, "Thank you." I lowered my voice, "As old-fashioned as it is, my parents want to meet you, I-"

He chuckled, "I understand."

I opened the door and in walked John. My Dad started choking on the chips he was eating and my Mom just looked at us wide-eyed. I ignored it.

"Mom, Dad, this is John. John, these are my parents Lynn and Dan."

They shook each other's hands and exchanged "nice to meet you's".

There was a moment of silence, "Well, John, I guess we should go."

"Hold it right there young lady," said my Dad.

"Yes, Daddy?"

"I need to see you in the kitchen."

"But Daddy, I-"

"Now!" he growled.

I held John's hand, "Could you wait for me in the car please John? I'll be out in a minute."

John nodded and left the house, while I met my father in the kitchen.

"Why in god's name are you going out with that man!" my father yelled.

"I like him," I said calmly as I put the bouquet of flowers into a vase and filled it with water.

"Damn it Melanie, he is so much older than you. He could-"

"Daddy, I am going out tonight. I am not going to let you ruin my evening," I said sternly, but calmly. I quietly walked out into the living room.

"Melanie!" my Dad yelled.

I walked out the front door and over to John's car. He held the passenger door open for me and I slid in. John got in the driver's seat and we drove off.

"I heard your Dad yelling," John said. "I didn't mean to make trouble."

"You didn't make any trouble. Let's not talk about Dad. How handsome you look tonight!"

He laughed, "Well, thanks, you look very nice too. Beautiful, in fact."

I blushed, "Thanks…So where are we going for dinner?"

"Ella's…Have you been there before?" he asked.

I shook my head, "No."

"You'll love it. They've got great food. They also have a dance floor, that is, if you'd like to use it with me," he looked over and smiled.

"You caught my attention right away last night," I told him.

"And you caught mine too. You're such a pretty girl. Do you usually date dirty old men?" he asked laughingly.

"I try. Well, actually you're the first older man I've gone out with. But I'm glad you're older. Boys my age are so dull. I'm so bored with them. But as for admiration, I've always admired older men - I think you know what I mean by ‘admire'- anyway, ever since I was about 14 or 15, so my being out with you tonight is very exciting to me."

"You can't imagine how exciting it is to me," he said.

"I think I have a general idea," I giggled.

He grinned at that as he pulled into Ella's parking lot. He got out of the driver's seat and opened the door for me. I got out and we walked to the entrance. As he opened the door for me, he gently put his hand on the small of my back.

A waiter came over and eyed us suspiciously, "Just two?"

"Yes," John said. "Non-smoking."

The waiter showed us to a table. The booth was shaped like a horseshoe and surrounded itself around our table. John sat down and I sat across from him and thought for a moment as we looked through our menus.

"John?"

"Yes?"

"May I sit next to you?"

His beautiful eyes looked into mine and I could tell he was glowing, "Of course, of course you can honey."

I slid around to his side of the table, so he was on the outside and I was on the inside.

"This is better," I giggled.

"That was such a sweet gesture. I haven't been this close to such a pretty young girl in a very long time."

"Thank you," I said.

The waiter came by and we gave him our order. He collected our menus and went onto the other tables. I was horny, being so close to John, that I was more forward than I usually was. I rested my hand on his thigh.

He looked at me and said in a low voice, "You're a naughty little thing, aren't you?"

I nodded and bit my lower lip. He took my chin in his hand and gave me a gentle kiss. I smiled up at him, "Can I move my hand a little higher?"

He put his arm around me, "Sure you can baby. I -"

"Here you go," the plump waiter said joyfully, setting down our sodas. I blushed and looked up at him, pulling my hand away from John‘s leg. I didn't know this waiter, but one thing I did know was that he had horrid timing! John and I thanked him for the drinks, eager to get on with what we were doing. Once the waiter had gone, I put my hand back on John's leg and rested it on his thigh, shy to go further.

John rubbed my back, "Don't be shy, sweetheart."

I timidly moved my hand up to his crotch, covered by his nice slacks. He let out a low groan. I grinned and started to rub him gently.

He breathed in sharply, "My god."

I scooted closer to him and nuzzled my nose into his neck and started licking and kissing at his ear lobe.

"Does that feel nice?" I asked him.

"Y-yes, it does," he replied shakily.

I rubbed his cock harder and he held the side of my face with one of his hands. He lowered his face to mine and we kissed passionately. I felt his cock in my hand and it was so hard, I felt my panties getting very wet. John and I started stirring in our seats. This obviously was not going to work in a restaurant.

"You want to get out of here?" I asked him quietly.

"Oh god, yes, let's go to my apartment."

We got up, shaking with excitement and quickly left the restaurant. We ran out to his car and started to laugh like two little children.

"You are such a bad boy," I joked to him.

"And you like it too," he said.

"I sure do!"

He backed up the car way too quickly and almost ran into a parked car. He screeched out of the parking lot. This man wanted it badly. I started to giggle.

"Don't mock a horny old man, little girl," he said to me smiling.

"Oh yeah? Why not?"

"Because I am going to give it to you so bad when we get to my place you'll hardly be able to walk."

I giggled and sat closer to him as he stopped at a red light.

"Can I jack you off now?" I asked him.

He quickly undid his pants and fished out his cock. His cock was about average size, maybe six or seven inches, but average size is more than enough for any girl and I'm no different. It was also very thick. I started to stroke his cock.

"Quicker baby, faster."

I started to jack him off faster and harder, he moaned loudly.

"You like that?" I teased him.

"You know I love it." He looked down, "It looks so big in your little hand."

A car honked behind us. The light had been shining green for who knows how long. John drove on while I stroked him. I lowered my head and went down on him, wrapping my lips around his cock.

"Holy shit, god that feels good," he groaned.

After a minute or two he stopped the car and turned off the engine. There was only the sound of the night and my sucking sounds. I brought my head up to see where we were.

"Where are we at?" I asked. I looked out the window and saw we were parked on the side of a deserted road.

"Never mind," he said. "Come on, suck me baby. Suck on it more, sugar."

I lowered my head again and continued to blow him. My head bobbing up and down. One hand holding the base of his cock and the other rubbing his balls. I took my mouth off of him for a minute, and just played with his dick.

"Oh jesus," John sighed.

His cum started to spurt up from his dick, and I wrapped my lips around the head and sucked him while he came.

He stroked my hair, "You're such a good girl, that feels so good. Oh, you and that little mouth of yours."

He finished cumming and I licked his cock up and down, to clean it up for him. I sat up when I was finished and he put it back in his pants.

"Boy," he said. "baby, you are so good."

I giggled, "I enjoyed doing it."

"Oh I could tell. I could tell you just loved it."

After we had both calmed down, John started up the engine again and continued to drive. I leaned up against him as he drove and he put his arm around me. We didn't say much as we went to his apartment.

He pulled into a parking lot of a very nice apartment complex. He got out and opened my car door for me, and I got out and thanked him. I slammed the door shut and he gently pushed me up against the car and wrapped his arms around my shoulders and we kissed. Our kiss ended and he took my hand and led me to his building. I held his hand in both of mine and pressed my boobs against his arms.

"Oh honey," he said to me. "You are just asking for it tonight, aren't you?"

I giggled and nodded.

We walked into the complex and went into his apartment, room 112. Since it was a small apartment, I immediately found the most important room: the bedroom. I asked if I could use his bathroom and he said any girl who gave him such a blowjob could use his bathroom anytime. I laughed and went into the bathroom, shutting the door behind me. I stood in the bathroom, indecisive on what I should do. Should I take my clothes off like the girls in the movies? I have to admit, I was in desperate need of a cock. I decided to go half way and take off my shirt and skirt, but leave on my lacey panties and bra.

I opened the bathroom door a little and called out to him to close his eyes. He was sitting on the couch and I could see the back of his head.

"Ok sweetie," he said. "My eyes are shut."

I went out into the living room and sat beside him on the couch, my feet settled under my bottom.

"Ok, you can open them," I said. I had to admit my tits did look pretty good in the low-cut bra.

He opened his eyes and looked me up and down, "Oh baby, god you look amazing."

I kissed him and started to undo his tie and unbutton his shirt. I threw his clothes on the floor and then started to unbuckle his pants. I pulled his pants and his boxers down and his cock stood up again, fully hard. I leaned down to take off his shoes and socks, knowing he could see down my bra. Every piece of clothing he had, now a pile on the floor.

I sat up again and looked him up and down with a smile. He was rubbing his cock as he looked at my half-naked body, his eyes not able to settle on one place. There was no sound except for our heavy breathing and the sound of him stroking his cock. I stood up and reached behind me taking off my bra, and then hooking my thumbs into my panties and pulling them down. I watched him stroke his cock.

"You like dick, don't you baby?" he said to me.

I nodded.

"Oh baby, I'm going to fuck the hell out of that little body of yours," he took my hand and led me into the bathroom. "Face the mirror," he said quietly. My back was to him as my hands held onto the counter. I spread my legs.

"You know the drill," he said chuckling.

He gently put his cock into my pussy and I groaned, "John, god that feels so good. More, put more of it in."

He moaned, "Baby wants more, mmm, alright." He eased his entire cock into my small little slit. We sighed in relief. All our sexual tension from the evening was being released.

"Your dick feels so good, fuck me, fuck me," I begged him.

"Shit baby, you have a tight little pussy."

He started to fuck me.

I sighed, "Oh please go faster."

He quickened his pace. I looked into the mirror. My tits were jiggling and John was looking down, watching his cock go in and out of my pussy. It must've been so hot to watch. He looked into the mirror and caught me staring at him. He smiled. That smile of his made me weak. Especially since we were fucking. The sex smile. I giggled.

I was moaning and whimpering as he was fucking me. Little "ohs" came out from my lips. I reached down and rubbed my clit and soon I could feel my little button beating from an orgasm. I spread my legs and stuck my ass out more.

12