The Sex Society - Bookworm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,354 Followers

She gasped. "Yes, please, yes," she whispered, and he took his fingers away, bringing them to his mouth, tasting her, the salty-sweet taste of a woman, seeing the hint of worry in her eyes.

"Delicious," he murmured, and moved to lift himself, to kneel between her legs, his erection hot and hard before him, ready for her, her hand reaching out hesitantly to touch him, seeing the pleasure in her eyes at the feel of him.

"Ever touched one before, Ellie?"

Her lips quirked. "Never when I could see one with a naked man attached to it. Usually too dark, and too hurried."

"Handjob, or blowjob?"

The quirk became a laugh. "Handjob, only handjob. Never a blowjob. Never wanted to." She lifted her eyes to his. "Until now, maybe."

He laughed. "Ellie, I would be delighted." He paused. "Now? Or later?"

"Oh, later, please. Now? Now, I want you to put that thing inside me. I want to know what it feels like, I want to have you come inside me, and later, when we've recovered, I'll probably want to do it all over again."

"Works for me," he said, and she smiled. "Now?"

"Yes, now," she whispered. "Fuck me, Toby, fuck me now!"

Her legs were spread, and even in the dim light of the bedside lamp he could see that she was flushed, swollen, ready for him to penetrate her. Leaning forward, weight braced on one arm, he took a finger and thumb grip on his hardness and pressed it to her cleft, sliding the tip up and down in her free-flowing wetness, then pressing forward, into her, an inch or two, taking his hand away, pausing.

"Don't you dare stop there," she murmured, smiling up at him.

"Feel good?"

"Fuck, yes! Deeper!"

"Yes, ma'am," he said, and pushed into her. She was wet, very wet, but he needed to stop, pull back, thrust again, and then again, before he was fully into her, hearing her gasp as he bottomed.

"Oh, yes!" she said. "That feels good!"

He began to move, pulling back, pushing in again, the movements easing as her lubrication spread, hearing her breath hiss in as he pressed into her, her exhalation almost a sigh as he pulled back. He paused for a moment, smiling down at her and she brought her knees up, spreading herself to him.

"Fuck me, Toby. Now!"

"Yes, ma'am!" He began to move, thrusting into her, feeling her yield to him, hearing her gasp her acceptance, then pulling back, hearing her whimper of denial as she felt him leaving her, only to gasp her acceptance again as he thrust back into her. As he moved, he sensed her breathing adjusting to him, breathing in as he thrust, out as he withdrew, quick, light, almost panting as he moved in her, easier now as her lubrication spread, audible, hearing himself move in her free-flowing juices.

He was leaning on his elbows, arms cupped under her, over her shoulders, holding her in place as he thrust into her. Her eyes had been closed as he moved, but they flickered open, staring up at him, a look almost of wonder on her face.

"Good?" he murmured, and she grinned.

"Fuck, yes!"

The room was warm in the late summer heat and there was a film of sweat between them where they touched. Ellie's hands were warm on his back, her thighs hot where they gripped him, and she was murmuring little wordless noises as he thrust into her, grunting a little as he bottomed on each stroke.

Her eyes were wide now, but unfocussed, as she let the new feelings she was experiencing wash over her. The moment was getting to him, and he knew he had to let her know.

"Ellie, love, I'm getting close, maybe a little too close."

She smiled, and he felt her hand steal between them as she added her own stimulation to the mix. He felt the fingers move, and then felt her pussy clamp down on his prick, and she hissed out a strangled cry in his ear as her climax hit her, the pulsing pushing him over his own precipice of emotion, and then his hips were driving him into her as he jetted his seed within her depths, the two of them thrusting at each other as climax became everything.

It couldn't last, not intensity of emotion at that level, and it didn't. The sounds of tortured breathing eased, the pumping of hearts slowed, and gradually they stilled. Their breathing still heavy, but for the moment, emotion was spent.

He kept his weight on his elbows so as not to crush her, waiting until her eyes came to his, watching as the smile spread from her eyes to her whole face.

"Is it always so good?" she murmured.

He laughed. "I very much doubt it. I think we were lucky, Ellie, to have so good an experience for your first genuine fuck."

She giggled, surprising him. "Toby, after that, it will not be my last, believe me." Her smile faded. "Thank you for making my first time with a man so wonderful."

"Ellie, you're only the third girl I ever fucked, but -- and I mean this -- it was the best." Best with a girl, yes. I won't mention the married woman, Mom's friend, but I guess I learned a lot from Mary.

"Beginner's luck?"

He laughed. "Very possibly. Tell you this, if you give me a second chance I'd really like to do that again.."

"And you think I wouldn't? Get real, Toby. The answer's yes, of course. In fact it's yes, please!" She looked away for a moment, and when her eyes came back to his there was a plea in them. "You can stay the night if you want?" she said, her voice hesitant.

'Yes!' was his immediate reaction, but he knew he'd never push. "Are you sure, Ellie? Because if you are, then it's yes, please for me, too."

She nodded emphatically. "I'm absolutely sure. If sex can be that good, I want some more."

He smiled down at her. "It was good, wasn't it. You're a very responsive woman, Ellie."

"I guess you pushed the right buttons, then. Pull out, Toby, and we'll clean up a little." She laughed. "Before we get down and dirty again."

He eased himself back, and out of her, sitting back on his heels. Ellie reached out and took gentle hold of his now limp penis, giving it a gentle squeeze. She looked up at him and winked, then swung her legs over and went into her bathroom, returning moments later with a warmly damp washcloth and towel. It was the work of moments to clean themselves up.

"Do you want anything to eat?" she said, making no attempt to put on her robe.

"Only you," he said, with a grin for her.

"Only me," she began, a puzzled look on her face. He knew when she realised what he'd meant because even in the low lighting he could see the deep flush on her face. "You mean, cunnilingus?" she said, hesitant.

"Cunnilingus, pussy-munching, head, whatever you like to call it, but yes, that's what I meant."

She stared at him for a long moment. "No one ever did that to me before."

"Time you tried it, then. Not immediately. Let's just cuddle together on the bed, maybe share a few kisses, while you tell me what your plans for your studies are, and I tell you mine."

Ellie smiled. "Okay, let's do that." They quickly settled themselves, with Todd leaning against the headboard, and Ellie leaning half on him, his arm around her. She stretched around and kissed him. "I know why you wanted to sit this way. It's so that you can play with my tits, isn't it?"

"Of course."

"Get on with it, then," she said, lifting his hand from her hip and putting it to her breast. He cupped the soft weight of her, enjoying the resilience, the half-erect nipple, a nipple which stiffened under his touch.

"That's nice," she murmured.

"For me, too. I love to feel a woman. Soft, sweet-smelling, sexy."

"Do you write poetry, by any chance," said Ellie, laughing.

"Once in a while, yes. Not very good poetry, though."

"Which leads nicely into, what are you studying?" Another soft laugh. "Apart from the naked female form, that is."

"Not poetry, that's for sure. Computer science as a major, micro-electronics as a minor. You?"

"Funnily enough, the same major, computer science."

"Great! We might be in the same group. Minor?"

"Nano-technology."

"I thought about that, but I opted for micro-electronics instead. We have two weeks after the semester starts to consider changes. Can I come and ask about it, after the semester starts?"

"Of course, as long as it's not on a Friday and you're ready to give me some loving while we talk."

He laughed. "You expect me to be able to make love to you at the same time we're talking about nano-technology? Ellie, love, it isn't going to happen."

"Okay, I'll settle for sequential rather than simultaneous, but we'll do the talking bit first, and then we can play." A pause. "Toby? When did 'fucking' change to 'making love?' No big deal, I kind of feel the same. It's more than just a mindless fuck for us, isn't it?"

"Yes, I think it is. I certainly hope it is. I'd like to go on seeing you, see how we get on in social terms and the like." He laughed. "Apart from Fridays, of course."

"I'd like that," she said. She laughed. "We don't have to waste time with the social norms, either, do we? We want to go off and climb in the sack together, we do it, 'cause we both know it's going to be good."

"Better than just good, Ellie. Ready for some eating?"

He felt her shrug. "Toby, I have absolutely no idea what to expect, except that I think I'm going to enjoy it, so yes, I guess I'm ready. How do you want me?" She laughed. "I enjoyed saying that. 'How do you want me?' I guess naked and panting for it would be good from your viewpoint, no?"

He grinned. "Yeah, I guess it would. Okay, sit up against the headboard, with your legs spread, so that I can get between them, and so that I can reach your delicious pussy with my mouth."

"Delicious, huh?"

"Of course. We both know it's clean, as it's only a little while ago that we washed it. When we were making love before, it was nice and juicy, and that means I get a proper taste of you."

"You said you'd only fucked two other girls before me, but what about eating them? Same two?"

"No. One of them, yes. But two other girls as well." And the older, married woman, but we won't go there.

"They enjoyed it?"

"Yes, I think so. I seem to remember some definite sounds of approval. Difficult to be sure when your ears are being crushed by a pair of lady's thighs."

She laughed. "I guess it would. I'll try not to crush your ears, then. Time to move, I think." She eased herself out of his embrace and slid herself up the bed, piling pillows behind herself. "Okay, Toby, snack time!"

There was a high spot of colour in each of her cheeks as he settled himself between her legs. The unmistakable scent of a sexually-aroused woman came to him and he breathed deeply of it, feeling his erection beginning to stiffen again. He looked up, to see Ellie watching him intently.

"Well?" she said.

"Quite lovely, a beautiful thing to behold."

"You're joking, right? I know what a pussy looks like, and I don't think beautiful comes into it. Functional, perhaps." Ellie's tone was dry, but there was a hint of a twinkle in her eye.

"Functional, yes, but quite lovely, to the discerning male, or possibly lesbian, eye. Ever been tempted?"

"By girls? No, can't say I have. You ever been tempted by another man?"

"Nope. Guess we're both hetero, then, which suits me fine, as there is no feeling quite like sliding my erection into a warm, wet, welcoming pussy like yours."

"Or eating it?"

"A very close second. Ready, Ellie?"

"Toby, I've been ready ever since I spread my legs for you."

"Well, here I go."

He bent, and ran his tongue into her cleft, probing, getting to know the feel of her, savouring the hot, salty-sweet taste of her, smelling the aromatic pungency of her. His tongue was everywhere, licking, sliding, lapping at her juices, his lips kissing, sucking, pulling at her labia, lapping at her clitoris, bringing her slowly up the slope towards climax, then with a stab and a kiss, pushing her over the top, her fingers tight in his hair, her voice a strangled wail as her climax washed over her, her pussy sucking at the non-existent penis.

His mouth continued to move over her as she trembled in climax, easing as she stilled, pulling at him, kissing him frantically, heedless of the taste of her own juices, even as his erection slid into her, deep, deep, deeper, his hips moving in frantic thrusts, trying to bury himself in the heat and wetness of her, the two of them crying out in exultation as climax took them again, and they slid slowly, gently, into a post-euphoric almost-trance, sleep claiming them as their tremors stilled to tranquility.

There was the grey of impending dawn in the light when they woke. Toby stretched, turning to Ellie, to find her watching him, moving easily into his arms as he reached for her, her kiss warm.

"Good morning, Bookworm," he murmured.

She smiled. "Good morning, Optimist. May one ask, was your optimism fulfilled?"

"To fulfilment and beyond, Ellie. A wonderful experience. It may have been your first proper fuck, but this boy would very much welcome the chance of a rematch, pretty please."

He was surprised, at first, as Ellie regarded him gravely. "You want to share my bed again? Fuck me?"

He shook his head. "Not just fuck, Ellie. Make love to you."

She nodded. "Make love to me?"

"Yes. Please, Ellie, I would like that very much."

The smile built in her eyes, before spreading to her whole face. "Yes, Toby. Yes, please." She giggled, reaching out to gently squeeze his burgeoning erection. "Starting now!"

"Yes, ma'am!"

It was getting on for noon before he left Ellie's rooms, and he was almost exhausted. Almost! But they both knew that they would be sharing a bed again, and soon. But not on a Friday.

Fridays were for Club Eros.

*

Well, folks, that's it Hope you enjoyed it. As it's a contest entry a vote would be nice, pretty please. More especially, I love feedback. If you ask a question, make sure you give an email address or Literotica member name. Replying to 'anonymous' is tricky!

You may be wondering why I opted for Science Fiction and Fantasy? The story would need few changes to fit in one of the other categories, after all. The reason is that I hope it might be the first of a series, and as we have an extra-terrestrial university, perhaps some extra-terrestrial characters? We shall see ...

Thanks for reading.

Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,354 Followers
12