The Sex Star Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pinata
pinata
128 Followers

Pleasure was starting to override the initial pain, and in spite of herself Katie humped back at the cock to get more of it inside her. Two more inches slid past her tight lips.

It was starting to hurt again, but Katie was too far gone to care. She said the words that she had never thought, being a good Christian girl, she would say: "Fuck me!"

Her wanting it apparently pushed the dickgirl over the edge, and the sensation of her pussy being flooded with cum triggered Katie's own orgasm. This broke down the last of her resistance, and she smiled seductively at the other two dickgirls and said, "Do whatever you want to me."

Lorraine heard the guards' boots scraping on the deck behind her just in time to whirl around and snap off a shot, taking out the lead dickgirl. She shouted a warning to the others, who joined her in firing at the guards. Although Tina, Stacey and Vicky went down in the ensuing shootout, the five remaining girls eventually got the upper hand.

The one dickgirl that hadn't been hit yet dove out of the way of their next salvo, but dropped her weapon as she hit the ground. Lorraine kicked her gun away while Erin grabbed her and forced her into a doggystyle position.

The other girls watched dispassionately as Erin unceremoniously forced her cock into the guard's ass. She didn't struggle, and her moans and screams sounded like she was enjoying herself rather than protesting. The puddle of cum that started spreading underneath her body and sticking to her torso a few minutes later reinforced that. Erin dumped her load inside the dickgirl's ass, then the other four girls each made her eat them out.

Watching this got Erin going again, and she fucked the guard in her pussy. The guard came again, this time splattering Lena's legs and feet with her seed. Lena made no move to wipe it off... she had always liked cum, and it felt good enough on her skin that she figured she'd leave it there for now.

Erin fucked the guard's mouth and came all over her face, and then the girls let her go. They were 520 points up on Team 1, and feeling pretty good about themselves.

Katie had been taken by the three dickgirls in every way and every hole imaginable, and had copious amounts of cum dripping from her face, tits, pussy and asshole, by the time her teammates woke up. The dickgirls were long gone, but had made sure to give each of the unconscious girls at least one cum facial before departing (Priscilla, Summer and Leigh Ann had also been titfucked; Katie wondered whether Summer could see through the thick coating of jism covering her glasses).

"Katie! Are you all right?" Priscilla asked, rushing over to the cum-covered girl.

She nodded. "I'm not a virgin anymore, but I think I'm okay with that," she said. "It's not as bad as you might expect."

"I think that's because the gas hadn't worn off yet," Summer said. "Part of me wanted to just drop my weapon and let them fuck me."

Brandi nodded. "Me, too," she said. The other girls murmured their assent... they had all been under the influence of whatever aphrodisiac they had been dosed with, so fighting back at all had been a victory for them.

The Commander's voice issued from the station's speakers. "Team 2 is currently up by 520 points," he said.

pinata
pinata
128 Followers
12