The Sex Therapist

Story Info
Starring Playboy Playmate Sharry Konopski.
1.3k words
4.41
10.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the past six months, I have been seeing a sex therapist to work on some of the issues regarding my thoughts and feelings about my sexuality and my masturbatory practices.

Talking with Sharry Konopski has been very helpful and I've been making progress regarding being open about and accepting of my sexuality, but today's session was going to move my therapy into a wonderful and new direction.

I arrive early for my session and sit quietly in the waiting room for my appointment with Sharry. There's symphonic music playing in the room at a low volume in a neat and uncluttered room.

The door opens as Sharry is ready for our session. She looks fantastic, wearing a black turtleneck short sleeve sweater, a short white skirt, and the sexiest black leather knee high boots.

Sharry: Hello Brad. Come on in and go the first office on the right.

I quietly go into the office and take my seat on the couch across from her desk. Sharry sits down across from me as we begin our session.

Sharry: So, Brad, how are things going? Where should we start today?

Brad: I'd like to continue our conversation from last week.

Sharry: Yeah, I'd like to discuss what happened last week. You've made a lot of progress during our sessions but you still seem a little hesitant and tentative. Might I ask why?

Brad: If I told you, I'm worried what you might say.

Sharry: Go ahead, it's alright.

Brad: I wish I could take my clothes off during our sessions. Sometimes I get aroused when I talk to you or see you and things get a bit uncomfortable down there.

Sharry: This isn't something that should happen, but you've been making progress during our work together and I don't want you to feel awkward, guilty or ashamed of sex. So I'm going to allow it. Do you want to take your pants off now?

I nod my head 'yes'

Sharry: Go ahead. It's OK

I reach down and unbuckle my belt, then unbutton and unzip my pants. I lift my rear end up so I can slide my pants and underwear past my thighs to my knees and work them down to my ankles. My penis is completely exposed and standing erect at full attention to Sharry.

Sharry: You're in very good shape Brad. Have you been aroused this whole time?

Brad: I'm always aroused during our sessions Sharry.

We begin our weekly discussion about various topics: sex, masturbation, pornography, women. During our chat my arousal level gets higher as my right hand slowly makes its way down between my legs and wraps around my penis.

I start to stroke it slowly, running the hand down the shaft of the penis, releasing the middle, ring and pinky fingers into an OK sign as the thumb and forefinger slide down to the base of my shaft. At the bottom, my three free fingers caress my scrotum and my pubic hair. The hand slides back up as all fingers fall back into place creating a fist around the shaft of my erection.

I continue our discussion while I fondle my penis with my right hand. My left hand caresses my inner left thigh and cradles both of my testicles. Sharry watches intently as we continue our dialogue.

About 15 minutes into our session, Sharry stands up and walks towards me without saying anything. I stop talking but she tells me to continue.

Sharry lifts her left leg and places her foot on the couch outside my thigh, then does so with her right leg, straddling me as she stands above me. She then lowers herself to her knees as I feel the cloth of her skirt along the shaft of my penis.

Sharry takes her left hand, places it on my wrist and lifts my hand off my penis. She places it on the back of the couch so my arm is extended to the side. She does the same with my left hand, lifting it away from my testicles. Both arms are now extended on the back of the couch.

Sharry lifts up her skirt slightly to expose herself and show me that underneath her skirt she's not wearing panties. She takes my penis into her left hand as she repositions herself on top of me, sliding down on top of my erection. I feel the wonderful sensation of the head as it touches Sharry's lips and enters inside of her and the feeling of those vaginal lips sliding down the shaft. I let out a gasp and a sigh.

Sharry: Is everything OK Brad?

Brad: You do know I'm a virgin, right?

Sharry giggles and whispers into my right ear.

Sharry: Not anymore Brad.

Sharry reaches her arms around herself to remove her top to reveal her bra, then removes her bra, showing off the most beautiful breasts I have ever seen.

Sharry: Would you like to touch them Brad?

Speechless, I nod my head "yes". Sharry takes both of my hands off the back of the couch and places them on her breasts. I gently caress her breasts as I see her nipples get erect. I lean forward to them for a kiss, but look up into Sharry's eyes before I continue forward.

Sharry nods 'yes', and I lean in to kiss her nipples, left nipple first followed by right. I take turns on them and start to lick them, swirling my tongue around each nipple. Sharry's mouth opens slightly as I can hear an audible sigh, followed by a soft moan.

Sharry: Brad, that feels good.

Sharry starts to rock her hips, creating a rhythm while this is happening. My sexual arousal level is rapidly climbing.

Sharry leans forward to unbutton my shirt while I'm kissing her breasts. She takes my nipples between her thumb and forefingers and gently plays with them. My head pulls back from her breasts as I arch my head back in pleasure.

Brad: Oh Sharry, that feels so good. Don't stop.

Sharry leans forward as we make eye contact and gives me a kiss. That soft, gentle kiss is followed by a more passionate kiss and then an even more passionate kiss with tongue. I'm almost at the point of no return. Sharry is riding me. Rocking her hips up and down on me a little faster. It doesn't take much to get my arousal up and she knows it. She pulls her head back and and asks me a simple question.

Sharry: Brad, are you about to cum?

I'm breathing so heavy that I can't say anything so I just nod my head and mouth the word 'yes'

Sharry leans in and whispers into my ear

Sharry: Go ahead and cum Brad.

Brad: OH GOD, SHARRY! THIS IS IT, I'M CUMMING!

Sharry: That's it sweetie. Let it go. Don't hold back and come inside me. It's OK.

I can't hold back anymore and my body completely surrenders to her. I wrap my arms around her in a tight embrace as I feel my orgasm rush through my body. Sharry's warm body also shudders.

Sharry: BRAD, I'M CUMMING TOO. I'M CUMMING.

Sharry wraps her arms around my neck and pulls me closer. My face is in her chest cleavage between the two most beautiful breasts I've ever seen. Both are bodies reach orgasm at the same time. The orgasm slowly leaves or bodies, leaving us both breathless and satisfied. Sharry, places her hands under my jaw and lifts my head up towards her for a kiss. We make out one last time. Sharry then looks at the clock and notices that time is up for this week's session.

Sharry: Our session is over. We have to stop for this week.

Brad: OK.

Sharry: Shall we schedule next week's session for the same day and time.

I nod yes, still breathing heavy.

Sharry: Are you OK Brad?

Brad: Uh...yeah...wonderful

Sharry: You've made a lot of progress. We'll talk about what happened in our session next week.

I put myself together and get dressed and head out of the office, stunned and dazed about what just happened, but very very happy and blissful. I wonder what will happen in next week's session.