The Sex Wrestling League Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TConcord18
TConcord18
219 Followers

We were both a little staggered and it was only the first few minutes of the match. I thought I was holding my own against a veteran. Danielle stopped to start to caress her body, smiling at me, getting a reaction out of my dick. We tied up in the middle of the ring, just before I was about to throw her down, Danielle reached down and grabbed my dick. I jumped, releasing Danielle, as she Russian leg swept me back to the ground. Danielle stuck with her offense by twisting me into an arm lock. Holy shit was I in pain. I tried to roll and remove the pressure by getting to my stomach. Danielle took this chance to jump on my back and lock me into a camel clutch!

I screamed out in pain as Danielle locked her hands together under my chin. "Why don't you just submit to me now?" Danielle said and pulled back even harder. Pain shot straight down my back.

Danielle gripped my chin harder, "Ask him!"

"Fuck off" I spit out. Trying my best to fight off the pain. Danielle squatted lower to increase the pressure. This sent another wave of pain down my back but allowed me to push my hands against the mat. With one strong push I threw my hips up in the air flinging Danielle. My back was on fire but I couldn't give up now. I had withstood her best offense it was time for my comeback. I got up and met her with a clothesline sending her back down to the ground. I lifted her up by her head, "Well lets see how the General likes to be in the air". I raised her in the air and let her fall chest first to the mat. I knew that I had to keep on her. I grab her legs and pulled her to the center of the ring. She tied to fight it but I knew her chest was killing her. It was time to take control of this match. I locked her legs in my arms and twisted her into the Texas Cloverleaf!

"HOLY SHIT" screamed Danielle.

Her legs had to be on fire as I leaned back harder. "Ask her, Ref! Ask her if she submits."

The referee didn't even have to ask. Danielle started pounding the mat and screaming "I submit! I give!"

The referee pulled me off of Danielle and sent me back to my corner. I looked at the crowd. They were in shocked. I doubt many people were going to bet on the newcomer and I had just made a veteran tap out. I grabbed my dick and looked at the crowd, "Wait till I get this thing into her!" My adrenaline was sky high.

The bell rang for the second fall. I slowly circle Danielle. She was extremely pissed that she allowed a rookie to submit her that quickly. We met in the middle of the ring and tied up. With a strong tug of her arm, I threw her against the rope. I scooped her up and slammed her as hard and fast. I felt strong and in control. I was going to enjoy the sex part of this match. As Danielle laid helpless on the floor, I started to whisper into her ear, "I thought this was going to be more of a challenge. I'm going to fuck your pussy and make you cum uncontrollably to me."

"Fuck....you...." She coughed out.

I pick Danielle up by the mask and pushed her into the turnbuckle. I slowly ran my hand down Danielle's stomach, just outside her pussy. I lean down and started to suck on her perky nipples. Danielle let out a soft moan. I slowly pushed Danielle down onto the mat as my fingers started to softly rub the outside of her pussy. Teasing her, I knew pleasure was starting to build up in her.

"Oh my...god..." Danielle moaned just as my finger entered into pussy. She was already wet. This was going to be easier than I thought. Slowly, I worked my finger in and out of her pussy.

Danielle's hips started to leave the ground as she moan loudly. The ref finally started to check her, "Are you cumming General?"

"No...He's not....that good..." she moaned out.

Danielle grabbed the second rope trying to lift her hips up. Giving me a great idea, I got between her legs pushing my mouth directly onto her clit. Danielle shudder, "Oh fuck!"

I had amazing access to her pussy. Licking it up and down. My tongue flicked her clit causing her to buck wildly. I knew she was almost finished. I started working her clit harder, it was a gorgeous view underneath her. Danielle's moans got deeper and louder. Abruptly, she fell to her knees landing right on top of my shoulders. She had my shoulders pinned down, but was still moaning and breathing heavily. I tried to push her off me but my arms were entangled in her legs. I tried to reach out my tongue to get back to her pussy, but couldn't reach. Danielle was now getting her focus back, she lean back and started to stroke my dick.

"Mmmmm, what do we have here? Looks like someone is going to be mine shortly." She moaned. I couldn't help getting rock hard. She looked so sexy sitting on my chest, slowly stroking my dick. I tried to fight off the wave of pleasure. I wasn't close to cumming but she knew she was now in control. I closed my eyes trying to fight off the General's assault on my dick. Danielle released my dick with her hand and pushed down on my shoulders. In one quick move, she had mounted my cock. She was still wet and her pussy sucked in my dick. My eyes sprung open. "Ohhh God" her pussy felt so good. There she was slowly riding my dick. She held my shoulders down and controlled her hips rocking back and forth.

"Mmmmm that feels good, doesn't it Rocket? Don't worry it will be over shortly. Your cum is going to be mine very soon." Suddenly, she started to speed up. I tried to control my breathing as she bounced up and down. Pleasure started to fill my balls. If I didn't do something quickly I would be cumming hard into Danielle's soft pussy.

I tried to lift my arms but Danielle had me pinned down to the mat. "Oh one last thing, Rocket..." Danielle said with a smirk. Her pussy tighten up and started to milk my dick. "Oh god..oh fuck... OHHH my god..." I moaned out. Her pussy was milking my dick into submission. She was called the General for a reason. She was in control. She looked down at me, smiling "Oh, Rocket, it's over for you. It's time for you to give me what I want! Cum for me. Cum for me now!" She gave my dick a few quick squeezes with her pussy. There was nothing I could do. Pleasure filled my entire body. My balls swelled and I bucked hard as I exploded deep inside Danielle's pussy! "OHHHHH FUCK" I screamed.

Danielle got off let off my shoulder and climbed off my dick. I was still shaking and cumming slightly as the crowd went nuts as Danielle had forced my orgasm. I laid there on the mat, I was one pin fall or submission from losing this match.

"Get up and let me kick your ass!" Danielle shouted. She was on fire now. She had all the confidence in the world. I stood up and walked back to my corner. Damn, Danielle was good. I needed to make sure I won this match. I just had to finish her off and force her to orgasm. Ding! Ding! There was the third bell.

Danielle and I circled each other. I just had to get her to orgasm. Danielle tied up with me and I locked her in a headlock. I grinded her head hard in my head.

"Owww, you asshole!" Danielle screamed.

I was trying to keep a strong hold on Danielle, but damn I was starting to get tired and had just had one the strongest orgasms in my life. I took two big steps and bulldogged Danielle's head into the mat. She grunted with pain. I knew that if I could just keep punishing her, that making her cum would be so much easier. I ran and bounced off the ropes, Danielle tried to play defense and flip me over her with her feet. I stopped immediately and grabbed her legs again. Danielle did not want to let herself be put in another submission hold. She squirmed hard against the match as I tried to stabilize her legs. I pushed her legs forward towards her head pinning her squarely with her feet now touching the mat. She couldn't move and I had perfect access to her pussy! I pushed two fingers deep in her pussy and Danielle let out a deep moan. She was soaking wet.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh......god......" Danielle moaned as I worked her pussy quickly. Remembering what Clark told me, I held her legs down with my legs and started to lick her clit. I attacked her pussy hard with my tongue. Flicking it harder and harder with my tongue. Danielle was on the ropes, bordering on orgasm. The referee laid on the ground, "Danielle, are you cumming?"

"Fuck... No... I'm...not....ohhh shit.... I'm... not gonna cumm....ohh...ooooooo" Danielle moaned out.

She was almost done. I was about to win. I pushed my fingers deep into Danielle's pussy, found her g-spot and grinded hard against it. Then attached my mouth against her clit. With one loud moan Danielle's hip bucked hard. She was shaking, yelling out "ohhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!"

The ref jumped to his feet "That's it! That is an orgasm!!!"

I leaped to my feet and climbed the turnbuckle. I had won my first match! The people in the crowd who bet on me were cheering loudly. Then the P.A. announcer boomed, "Winner by 2 falls to 1!!!!!! Rocket Rob!!!!!!!" I was on cloud nine. I extended my hand and Danielle shook it softly. I climbed out of the ring and Clark was there to congratulate me.

"Way to go, Rob! That was a great match!" Clark exclaimed.

I put a robe on and walked to the back. I dressed and went into a small room where there was some food and water. Mr. Bartlett walked up to me and handed me $1000 cash. "Here are your winnings. Good match." And with that he was gone. Later that night I found out the Guns had lost in a title match against the Little Terror. I still was interested in seeing why she was so good, but it would probably be a while till I had a title match. I had to focus my attention on my next match with the Vixen. But my dreams had come true.

TConcord18
TConcord18
219 Followers
12